饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《BBC神探夏洛克第一季台词》作者:[英]Mark Gatiss【完结】 > BBC神探夏洛克第一季.txt

文章简介

作者:英-Mark Gatiss 当前章节:15394 字 更新时间:2026-6-16 06:22

小说下载尽在http://bbs.txtnovel.com--- 书香门第【盈袖香】整理

附:【本作品来自互联网,本人不做任何负责】内容版权归作者所有!

《BBC神探夏洛克第一季台词》作者:[英]Mark Gatiss

BBC神探夏洛克 剧本&台词

华生

WATSON

THE PERSONAL BLOG OF DR.John H.Watson

博客写的如何?

How's your blog going?

嗯 顺利 很顺利

Yeah, good, very good.

你一个字都没写 对吧?

You haven't written a word, have you?

你刚写下了"仍然不信任人"

You just wrote "still has trust issues".

而你颠倒着读出了我写的东西

And you read my writing upside down.

知道我什么意思了?

You see what I mean?

约翰 你是个军人

John, you're a soldier

从这个身份到普通人

and it's going to take you a while

需要一个过程

to adjust to civilian life

把你每天的遭遇写在博客上

and writing a blog about everything that happens to you

会有很大帮助

will honestly help you.

我根本没有任何遭遇

Nothing happens to me.

10月21日October 21th

你说一辆破车都没了?

'What do you mean there's no ruddy car?'

他去滑铁卢了 抱歉

He went to Waterloo, I'm sorry.

叫辆出租车 我从不叫车

Get a cab I never get cabs

我爱你 什么时候?

I love you. When?

快叫辆出租车

Get a cab

我的丈夫

My husband

是个努力生活的乐观男人

was a happy man who lived life to the full.

他热爱家庭和工作

He loved his family and his work,

他选择这样结束自己的生命

and that he should have taken his own life in this way

让人无法理解

is a mystery

也让认识他的人 都感到震惊

and a shock to all who knew him.

出租车 出租车

Taxi, taxi

11月26日 November26 th

给我两分钟 朋友 什么?

I'll be just two minutes, mate. What?

我要回去拿伞

I'm just going home to get my umbrella.

你可以和我一起撑

You can share mine.

就两分钟 好吗?

Two minutes, all right?

(1岁男孩在体育馆自杀)

Boy 1,kills himself in side sports centre

11月27日 January27 th

她还在跳舞?

She still dancing?

是的 如果叫做跳舞的话

Yeah, if you can call it that.

拿走她车钥匙了吗?

Did you get the car keys off her?

从她包里拿出来了

Got them out of her bag.

她到哪里去了?

Where is she?

副运输部长贝斯?戴文特的尸体

The body of Beth Davenport, Junior Minister for Transport,

昨天深夜在伦敦

was found late last night

一建筑工地被发现

on a building site in Greater London.

初步调查的结果为自杀

Preliminary investigations suggest that this was suicide.

我们可以确认

We can confirm that

这起自杀案十分类似于

this apparent suicide closely resembles those of

杰弗瑞?帕特森爵士

Sir Jeffrey Patterson

和詹姆士?费力默的状况

and James Phillimore.

因为这点

In the light of this,

我们认为他们很有可能有关联

these incidents are now being treated as linked.

调查还在继续

The investigation is ongoing

不过雷斯垂德探长会回答大家的问题

but Detective Inspector Lestrade will take questions now.

探长 自杀事件怎么会有关联?

Detective Inspector, how can suicides be linked?

因为他们服用的药都一样

Well, they all took the same poison.

尸体都在他们不该出现的地方出现

They were all found in places they had no reason to be.

都没有明显的动机

None of them had shown any prior indication.

不可能会有连环自杀

But you can't have serial suicides.

显然已经有了

Well, apparently you can.

这三人之间没有关系吗?

These three people, there's nothing that links them?

暂时还没发现关系 但是

There's no link we've found yet but

我们在寻找 一定存在的

we're looking for it. There has to be one.

(错)

Wrong!

如果你们都收到了短信 请忽略它

If you've all got texts, please ignore them.

上面只写着"错"

It just says "Wrong".

是的 别管它 如果没有其它问题

Well, just ignore that. If there are no more questions,

要问雷斯垂德探长的话

For Detective Inspector Lestrade

这次发布会就到此结束了

I'm going to bring this session to an end.

既然是自杀 你们在调查什么?

If they're suicides, what are you investigating?

就像我说的 这几起自杀明显存在联系

As I say, these suicides are clearly linked.

这件事很不寻常

It's an unusual situation,

我们已经派遣最好的人手调查

we've got our best people investigating.

又收到了“错”

Says "Wrong" again.

最后一个问题

One more question.

有可能是谋杀吗?

Is there any chance that these are murders?

如果是的话 会是连环杀手干的吗?

And if they are, is this the work of a serial killer?

我知道你们更喜欢写这种故事

I know that you like writing about these

但现场状况确系自杀

but these do appear to be suicides.

两者的差别明显

We know the difference.

很清楚 毒药是他们自己服下的

The poison was clearly self-administered.

是的 可如果他们真是被杀

Yes, but if they are murders,

大家怎么才能保证自身安全?

how do people keep themselves safe?

珍爱生命 不要自杀

Well, don't commit suicide.

每日邮报

Daily Mail

现在虽是恐慌时期

Obviously, This is a frightening time for people

大家需要的是提高警惕

but all anyone has to do is exercise reasonable precautions.

安全是可以由自己创造的

We are all as safe as we want to be.

(错)

wrong

(你知道我在哪里 夏?福)

You know where to find me. SH

谢谢大家

Thank you.

你得阻止这家伙

You've got to stop him doing that.

弄的我们像白痴一样

He's making us look like idiots.

你告诉我他是怎么做到的 我就去

If you can tell me how he does it, I'll stop him.

约翰

John

约翰?华生

John Watson

麦克?斯坦佛 巴兹医学院的同学

Stamford, Mike Stamford. We were at Barts together.

是的 抱歉 麦克 你好

Yes, sorry, yes, Mike, hello.

是 我知道自己胖了 没有

Yes, I know, I got fat. No, no.

我听说你出国了 还中枪了

I heard you were abroad somewhere getting shot at.

怎么回事?

What happened?

就是中枪了

I got shot.

你还在巴兹吗?

Are you still at Barts then?

现在教书了

Teaching now,

聪明的年轻人 就像当年的我们

yeah, bright young things like we used to be.

上帝啊 我烦死他们了

God, I hate them.

那你呢?

What about you,

恢复之前一直这样呆着?

just staying in town till you get yourself sorted?

只靠军队抚恤金 在伦敦无法生活

I can't afford London on an Army pension.

在别的地方 你活不下去

Couldn't bear to be anywhere else.

这不是我认识的约翰?华生

That's not the John Watson I know.

我不是那个约翰?华生了

I'm not the John Watson.

哈利没帮你?

Couldn't Harry help?

你觉得可能吗

Yeah, like that's going to happen

不知道 找个人一起租房子什么的

I don't know, get a flatshare or something?

得了

Come on

谁愿意同我做室友?

Who'd want me for a flatmate?

怎么了?

What?

你是今天第二个对我说这话的人

You're the second person to say that to me today.

谁是第一个?

Who was the first?

有多新鲜?

How fresh?

刚来的 67岁 自然死亡

Just in. 67 natural causes.

曾经在这里工作 我认识他 人不错

Used to work here. I knew him, he was nice.

很好

Fine.

那我们从马鞭开始

We'll start with the riding crop.

呃 今天心情不好吗?

So, bad day was it?

我需要知道它在分钟内的伤痕情况

I need to know what bruises form in the next 20 minutes.

一个人的不在场证明就靠他了 发短信给我

A man's alibi depends on it. Text me.

对了 我想...

Listen, I was wondering.

等会儿 如果你结束了...

Maybe later, when you're finished...

你搽了口红

You're wearing lipstick.

你从来不用的

You weren't wearing lipstick before.

我想显得精神点

I refreshed it a bit.

抱歉 你刚刚说什么?

Sorry, you were saying?

我说 要不要去喝咖啡?

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee?

黑咖啡 两块糖 谢谢 拿到楼上

Black, two sugars, please. I'll be upstairs.

好吧

OK.

物是人非了 你没想到吧

Bit different from my day. You've no idea

麦克 可以借电话一用吗?

Mike, can I borrow your phone?

我的在这儿没信号

There's no signal on mine.

座机坏了吗?

And what's wrong with the landline?

我比较喜欢发短信

I prefer to text.

抱歉 在我外套里

Sorry, it's in my coat.

这里 用我的

Here, use mine.

噢 谢谢你

Oh, thank you.

这是我的老朋友 约翰?华生

This is an old friend of mine, John Watson.

在阿富汗还是伊拉克?

Afghanistan or Iraq?

什么?

Sorry?

哪个国家 阿富汗还是伊拉克?

Which was it, in Afghanistan or Iraq?

阿富汗 抱歉 你怎么知道?

Afghanistan, sorry, how did you know?

茉莉 咖啡来了 谢谢

Ah Coffee, thank you.

口红呢?

What happened to the lipstick?

它对我没用

It wasn't working for me.

是吗? 我觉得很有用

Really? It was a big improvement.

你现在嘴太小了

Your mouth's too small now.

好吧

OK.

你对小提琴感觉如何?

How do you feel about the violin?

对不起 什么?

I'm sorry, what?

我在想事情时会拉小提琴 有时

I play the violin when I'm thinking and sometimes

一天都不讲话 你介意吗?

I don't talk for days on end. Would that bother you?

做室友应该知道对方的缺点

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

你把我的事告诉他了

You told him about me?

一个字都没提

Not a word.

那谁告诉你室友这回事?

Who said anything about flatmates?

我本人 今早我告诉麦克

I did. Told Mike this morning

我这种人找个室友多困难

that I must be a difficult man to find a flatmate for.

刚过午饭 他就来了

Now here he is just after lunch

带来一个老朋友 显然刚在

with an old friend clearly just home from

阿富汗军队服役过 并不难猜到吧

military service in Afghanistan. Wasn't a difficult leap.

你怎么知道阿富汗的事?

How did you know about Afghanistan?

我找到了伦敦市中心的一个好地方

Got my eye on a nice little place in central London.

价格我们一起能负担得起

We ought to be able to afford it.

明晚7点整 在那里碰头

We'll meet there tomorrow evening, seven o'clock.

抱歉 我真健忘

Sorry, got to dash.

把鞭子留在停尸间了

I think I left my riding crop in the mortuary.

这表示?

Is that it?

表示什么?

Is that what?

我们才刚见面

We've only just met

就要一起找房子?

and we're going to go and look at a flat?

有问题吗?

Problem?

我们彼此一无所知

We don't know a thing about each other.

不知道约在哪里见

I don't know where we're meeting,

甚至也不知道你的名字

I don't even know your name.

我知道你是军医 刚从阿富汗

I know you're an Army doctor and you've been

被遣送回国

invalided home from Afghanistan.

你有一个哥哥 很关心你

You've got a brother worried about you

你却不愿意得到他的帮助

but you won't go to him for help because you don't

你对他不满 也许因为他嗜酒

approve of him, possibly because he's an alcoholic,

更有可能是他刚抛弃了他老婆

more likely because he recently walked out on his wife.

我也知道医生认为你

And I know that your therapist thinks your

患有伤残心理后遗症 恐怕这诊断很对

limp's psychosomatic, quite correctly, I'm afraid.

作为室友 这些够了吧?

That's enough to be going on with, don't you think?

我的名字叫夏洛克?福尔摩斯

The name's Sherlock Holmes

那里的地址是贝克街221B

and the address is 221B Baker Street.

下午好

Afternoon.

是的 他一直都这样

Yeah, he's always like that.

(短信)

Messages- Received

(发送成功)

Messages-sent

(如果哥哥有绿色梯子就逮捕他 夏?福)

If brother has green ladder arrest brother. SH

(搜索)

search

(夏洛克?福尔摩斯)

Sherlock Holmes

(贝克街 威斯敏斯特)

BAKER STREET W CITY OF WESTMINSTER

你好

Hello

福尔摩斯先生 请叫我夏洛克

Ah - Mr Holmes. Sherlock, please.

这里位置很好 应该非常贵

Well, this is a prime spot. Must be expensive.

房东赫德森太太给了我特价

Mrs Hudson, the landlady - she's given me a special deal.

欠我一个人情 几年之前

Owes me a favour. A few years back,

她丈夫在弗罗里达被判处无期徒刑

her husband got himself sentenced to death in Florida.

我出了点力

I was able to help out.

所以 你让她丈夫免于死刑?

Sorry - you stopped her husband being executed?

没有 我指证了他

Oh, no, I ensured it.

夏洛克

Sherlock

赫德森太太 约翰?华生医生

Mrs Hudson, Dr John Watson.

你好 进来

Hello. Come in.

谢谢 请进吧

Thank you. Shall we...?

这里还挺不错

Well, this could be very nice.

确实很棒

very nice indeed

是的

Yes.

对 我也这样觉得

Yes, I think so, my thoughts precisely.

所以我就直接搬进来了

So I went straight ahead and moved in.

只要把这些垃圾清理出去...

Soon as we get all this rubbish cleaned out...

所以这都是... 好吧

So this is all... Well,

我可以把它们放放好

obviously I can erm... straighten things up a bit.

这是个骷髅 我的朋友

That's a skull. Friend of mine.

我说的朋友是...

When I say friend...

你觉得如何 华生医生?

What do you think, then, Dr Watson?

楼上还有一个卧室

There's another bedroom upstairs,

如果你们需要两间卧室的话

if you'll be needing two bedrooms.

当然需要两间

Of course we'll be needing two.

别担心的 这里什么人都有

Oh, don't worry, there's all sorts round here.

隔壁特勒太太家那对还结婚了呢

Mrs Turner next door's got.

夏洛克 看看弄的多乱

Oh... Sherlock The mess you've made.

昨晚在网上搜索了你

I looked you up on the internet last night.

有什么有趣的发现吗?

Anything interesting?

找到了你的网站 "演绎法研究"

Found your website. The Science of Deduction.

你觉得如何?

What did you think?

你说可以从领带看出一个软件设计师

You said you could identify a software designer by his tie

从大拇指看出一个飞行员

and an airline pilot by his left thumb?

是的

Yes.

我从你的脸和腿上

And I can read your military career

看出你军人的经历

in your face and your leg,

从你的手机上看出你兄弟酗酒

and your brother's drinking habits on your mobile phone.

怎么看?

How?

这些自杀是怎么回事 夏洛克?

What about these suicides then, Sherlock?

我想你会感兴趣吧

I thought that'd be right up your street.

3起一模一样的案件

Three exactly the same.

4起

Four.

第4起发生了 而且这次

There's been a fourth. And there's something

有些不一样 第4起?

different this time. A fourth?

在哪里?

Where?

布莱克斯顿 劳里斯顿花园

Brixton, Lauriston Gardens.

这次有什么不同?

What's new about this one?

要不你也不会专程来

You wouldn't have come to me

肯定有些反常之处

otherwise there was somethin different.

之前受害人从不留信息 这次有了

You know how they never leave notes? Yeah. This one did.

你来吗?

Will you come?

这次谁负责取证? 安德森

Who's on forensics? Anderson.

我和他相处不好

He doesn't work well with me.

反正他不会是你助手

Well, he won't be your assistant.

我需要一个助手

I NEED an assistant.

你来吗?

Will you come?

不坐警车 我要跟在后面

Not in a police car, I'll be right behind.

谢谢

Thank you.

太棒了 耶

Brilliant Yes

起连环自杀 这次还有遗言

Four serial suicides, and now a note.

圣诞节到了啊 赫德森太太

Oh, it's Christmas. Mrs Hudson,

我会迟点来 可能需要准备点食物

I'll be late. Might need some food.

我是你的房东 亲爱的 不是管家

I'm your landlady, dear, not your housekeeper.

冷的也行 约翰 喝杯茶

Something cold will do. John, have a cup of tea,

把这儿当自己家

make yourself at home.

别等我

Don't wait up

看看他 就知道 就知道往外跑

Look at him, dashing about...

我丈夫也一样

My husband was just the same.

看的出来 你是很沉稳的类型

But you're more the sitting-down type, I can tell.

我给你倒杯茶 歇歇你的腿

I'll make you that cuppa, you rest your leg.

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页