所以呢?
Well?
所以
Well..
这条隧道半径将近四米
..the radius curvature of these walls is nearly four metres.
走火了 子弹会反弹
If you miss, the bullet will ricochet.
谁都可能中弹
Could hit anyone.
还可能弹回墙壁 打中你自己
Might even bounce off the tunnel and hit you.
没事了
It's all right.
你没事了 全结束了
You're going to be all right. It's over now.
别害怕
Don't worry.
下次约会不会这样了
Next date won't be like this.
我们先撤了 不必在报告里提我们
We'll just slip off. No need to mention us in your report.
福尔摩斯先生 我很看好你 探长
Mr Holmes... I have high hopes for you, Inspector.
你前途光明
A glittering career.
你我唯首是瞻
I go where you point me.
正是
Exactly.
这么说 九百万 百万
So, nine million. Million.
百万 对 "九百万的玉簪 龙穴 黑色电车道"
Million, yes. Nine million for Jade pin dragon den black tramway.
给全伦敦同伙的指示
An instruction to all their London operatives.
一条信息 他们在找的东西
A message. What they were trying to reclaim.
什么 一支玉簪? 值九百万
What, a jade pin? Worth nine million.
带去电车道 他们的伦敦据点
Bring it to the Tramway, their London hideout.
等等 一支玉簪值九百万?
Hang on. A hairpin worth nine million?
显然是 怎么这么贵?
Apparently. Why so much?
这取决于谁戴过
Depends who owned it.
两个伦敦分舵的成员
Two operatives based in London.
他们去大连走私花瓶
They travel over to Dalian to smuggle those vases.
其中一个藏了点私 一支小玉簪
One of them helps himself to something, a little hairpin.
值九百万镑
Worth nine million.
艾迪?凡?库干的
Eddie Van Coon was the thief,
他在中国时偷的宝贝
he stole the treasure when he was in China.
你怎么知道是凡?库 不是卢奇?
How do you know it was Van Coon, not Lukis?
连杀手都不知道
Even the killer didn't know that.
因为皂液
Because of the soap.
我是阿曼达 他给你带了件礼物
Amanda? He brought you a present.
哦 你好
Oh, hello.
从中国带回来的小礼物
A little gift when he came back from China.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
你不止是他的助理吧
You weren't just his PA, were you?
有人嚼舌根了吧
Someone's been gossiping.
没有 那我就不明白...
No. Then I don't understand why...
他家里的洗手香皂液
Scented hand soap in his apartment.
300百毫升装 快见底了
300ml of it. Bottle almost finished.
怎样?
Sorry...?
我不觉得艾迪?凡?库像
I don't think Eddie Van Co
是会买洗手液的男人
was the type of chap to buy himself hand soap,
除非他常有女客上门
not unless he had a lady coming over.
而且和你桌上的护手霜一个牌子
And it's the same brand as that hand cream there on your desk.
听着 我们不是认真的
Look, it wasn't serious between us.
露水姻缘罢了 不可能长久 他是我老板
It was over in a flash, it couldn't last. He was my boss.
怎么回事 你为什么要分手?
What happened? Why did you end it?
我觉得他不珍惜我
I thought he didn't appreciate me.
对我毫不在乎
Took me for granted.
总是放我鸽子
Stood me up once too often.
说好一起度周末的 他突然就走了
We'd plan to go away for the weekend, and then he'd just leave.
打个招呼就飞去中国了
Fly off to China at a moment's notice.
然后从国外带了礼物向你道歉
And he brought you a present from abroad to say sorry.
我能看看吗
Can I just have a look at it?
(两万英镑)
他真的爬上了阳台?
He really climbed up onto the balcony?
窗户上钉个木条 你就高枕无忧了
Nail a plank across the window and all your problems are over.
谢谢
Thanks.
他说在街头市场买的
He said he bought it in a street market.
我可不相信 我觉得他是偷的
Oh, I don't think that's true. I think he pinched it.
对 艾迪做得出来
Yeah, that's Eddie.
也不知道它值钱 只觉得适合你
Didn't know its value, just thought it would suit you.
哦 值多少钱?
Oh? What's it worth?
九百万
Nine million.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
九百万
Nine million?!
一千年前的文物
Over , years old
天天放在她床头
and it's sitting on her bedside table every night.
他不知道它的价值 不知道为何被追杀
He didn't know its value. Didn't know why they were chasing him.
早知如此 该买个招财猫给她
Should've just got her a lucky cat.
你很介意 对吧 什么?
You mind, don't you? What?
单帮主 让她逃了
That she escaped. General Shan.
抓住了她两个打手并不够
It's not enough that we got her two henchmen.
肯定是个庞大的组织 约翰
Must be a vast network, John.
几千名成员
Thousands of operatives.
你我两人 不过触及了皮毛
You and I, we barely scratched the surface.
密码你还是破译了 夏洛克
You cracked the code though, Sherlock.
也许迪莫克拿着它 能把他们一网打尽
And maybe Dimmock can track down all of them now he knows it.
不 不 我破译了这一个密码
No. No, I crack this code,
走私者只需重新选一本书
all the smugglers have to do is pick up another book.
没有你...
Without you...
没有你帮助
without your assistance,
我们不会有路子来伦敦
we would not have found passage into London.
多谢你
You have my thanks.
(莫: 感激没有意义 你不过想我继续庇护罢了)
我们没料到...
We did not anticipate...
半路杀出个程咬金
We did not know this man would come.
这个夏洛克?福尔摩斯
This Sherlock Holmes.
现在你的安全受到威胁了
And now your safety is compromised.
(莫: 他们追踪不到我身上)
我不会泄露你的身份的
I will not reveal your identity.
S01 E02 END
明斯克 白俄罗斯
Minsk Belarus
从头开始 源源本本告诉我
Just tell me what happened from the beginning.
(东欧口音)我们去泡吧
We had been to a bar,
酒吧不错 我开始和一个女招待搭讪
nice place, and, er, I got chatting with one of the waitresses,
凯伦她很不高兴 后来回到酒店
and Karen weren't happy with that, so...when we get back to the hotel,
我们吵起来 打了一架
we end up having a bit of a ding-dong.
她老是讽刺我 说我不似个真爷们
She's always getting at me, saying I weren't a real man.
不"是"个真爷们
Wasn't a real man.
什么? "不是" 你说的"不似"
What? It's not "weren't", it's "wasn't".
接着说
Go on.
然后 我也不知怎么回事
Well...then I don't know how it happened,
突然我手里就多了把刀
but suddenly there's a knife in my hands...
我老爹是个屠户 所以我会使刀
..and me old man was a butcher, so I know how to handle knives.
他叫我们肢解野兽
He learned us how to cut up a beast.
"教"
Taught.
什么? "教"你们肢解野兽
What? Taught you how to cut up a beast.
嗯 反正 我就动作了
Yeah, well, then I done it.
"动手" 动手 捅了她
Did it. Did it! Stabbed her,
一刀一刀又一刀 等我低头看 她经已...
over and over and over, and I looked down, and she weren't...
"已经"
..wasn't...
不会东了
..moving no more.
"不会动了"
Any more.
老天 我真不知道怎么回事
God help me, I dunno how it happened,
但这是意外 我发誓
but it was an accident, I swear.
你一定得帮我 福尔摩斯先生
You've got to help me, Mr Holmes!
人人都说你是最棒的
Everyone says you're the best.
没有你...
Without you...
我会为这个被挂的
I'll get hung for this.
不不 贝维克先生 不会的
No, no, Mr Bewick, not at all.
绞死倒是会的
Hanged, yes.
你他妈的在干什么啊
What the hell are you doing?!
无聊 什么?
Bored. What?!
无聊 别...
Bored! No...
无聊
Bored!
无聊啊
Bored!
真不知道如今的犯罪阶层都怎么了
Don't know what's got into the criminal classes.
幸好我不是其中一员
Good job I'm not one of them.
所以你拿墙出气?
So you take it out on the wall?
墙自找的
The wall had it coming.
俄罗斯那案子呢? 白俄罗斯
What about that Russian case? Belarus?
老一套家庭情杀 浪费我时间
Open and shut domestic murder. Not worth my time.
好可惜哦
Oh, shame(!)
家里有吃的没? 我饿死了
Anything in? I'm starving.
我草...
Oh, f...
有个人头
There's a head.
砍掉的人头 我就要茶 谢谢
A severed head! Just tea for me, thanks.
不 冰箱里有个人头 嗯?
No, there's a head in the fridge. Yes?
是人头喂 唉 我还能
A bloody head! Well, where else
放在哪呢?你不介意的吧?
I supposed to put it? You don't mind, do you?
呃... 从巴兹医学院太平间拿来的
Well... Got it from Barts morgue.
我在测量人死后唾液的凝结速度
I'm measuring the coagulation of saliva after death.
我看见你写的出租司机案了
I see you've written up the taxi driver case.
呃 对
Er...yes.
"粉色的研究"
A Study In Pink.
真好听
Nice.
你知道 粉红女郎 粉红箱子
Well, you know. Pink lady, pink case,
粉红手机 全是粉红 你喜欢吗?
pink phone. There was a lot of pink. Did you like it?
呃 不喜欢
Um...no.
为什么? 我以为你会得意呢。
Why not? I thought you'd be flattered.
得意? "夏洛克能瞬间看穿一切人和事"
Flattered?! "Sherlock sees through everything and everyone in seconds.
"然而神奇的是 他同时也在某些方面"
"What's incredible, though, is how spectacularly ignorant he is
"极其无知"
"about some things."
等等 我不是说...
Hang on, I didn't mean that...
哦 你这个"极其无知"是夸我来的
Oh, you meant "spectacularly ignorant" in a nice way(!)
听着 我不在乎谁是首相或者...
Look, it doesn't matter to me who's Prime Minister or...
我知道 谁和谁有奸情
I know. ..who's sleeping with who...
地球是否绕着太阳转
Whether the Earth goes round the sun.
又是这个 这不重要
That again! It's not important!
不重要...
Not impor...?!
这是小学知识 你怎能不知道?
It's primary school stuff. How can you not know that?
就算知道过 我也删除了
Well, if I ever did, I've deleted it.
删除了?
Deleted it?
你看 这是我的硬盘 唯一合理做法是
Listen. This is my hard drive, and it only makes sense
只存进有用的东西 真正有用的
to put things in there that are useful. REALLY useful.
普通人总在脑子里塞满垃圾
Ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish.
有用的信息都找不到了 明白?
That makes it hard to get at the stuff that matters. Do you see?
可这是太阳系的问题啊
But it's the solar system!
拜托 有什么意义?
Oh, hell! What does that matter?!
我们绕太阳转 要是改成绕月亮转
So we go round the sun. If we went round the moon,
或者像小熊一样绕着花园转圈
or round and round the garden like a teddy bear,
不也一样吗
it wouldn't make any difference!
对我唯一重要的是工作
All that matters to me is the work!
没有工作 我脑子都要锈了
Without that, my brain rots!
写进你博客里去 或者行行好
Put that in your blog! Or, better still,
别再拿你的高见折磨全世界了
stop inflicting your opinions on the world!
你去哪?
Where are you going?
外面 我需要新鲜空气
Out! I need some air.
抱歉 亲爱的 抱歉
Oh, sorry, love! Sorry.
哎哟 你们俩发生家庭纠纷了?
Ooh-ooh! Have you two had a little domestic?
外面天气冷飕飕的
Ooh, it's a bit nippy out there.
他应该多穿点的
He should have wrapped himself up a bit more.
看看外面 赫德森太太
Look at that, Mrs Hudson.
寂静
Quiet.
沉静 安详
Calm. Peaceful.
何其可恶啊
Isn't it hateful?
哦 总会出点事的 夏洛克
Oh, I'm sure something will turn up, Sherlock.
出个漂亮的凶杀案 你就会开心啦
A nice murder. That'll cheer you up.
嗯 绝对是时候了
Mmm. Can't come too soon.
喂 你把我的墙壁怎么了啊
Hey, what have you done to my bloody wall?!
这个算在你房租里 小伙子
I'm putting this on your rent, young man!
早安 哦 早安
Morning. Oh...m-morning.
看吧 就说你该用气垫床的
See? Told you you should have gone with the Lilo.
不不 没事 我睡得挺好 谢谢你好心收留
No, no, no, it's fine, I slept fine. It's very kind of you.
也许下次我会让你睡在我被角上
Well, maybe next time I'll let you kip at the end of my bed, you know.
"被埋没在..."
..which was discovered mouldering...'
' 再下次呢? "18个月前被发现"
What about the time after that? ' .18. months ago.
"专家将之誉为本世纪最大艺术发现"
'Experts are hailing it as the artistic find of the century...'
要早餐吗? 好呀
Do you want some breakfast? Love some.
自己做吧 我去洗个澡
Well, make it yourself. I'm going to have a shower.
"最终售价高达两千万镑"
'..It fetched over twenty million ponds.
"这一件有望拍出更高价钱
'This one is anticipated to do even better.
回到头条新闻"
Back now to our main story.
"伦敦中心区发生了一起大爆炸"
'There's been a massive explosion in central London.
"目前 还没有伤亡报告
'As yet, there are no reports of any casualties,
警方无法确认"
and the police are unable to say
"这是否与恐怖分子有关"
'if there's any suspicion of terrorist involvement.'
莎拉 "警方公布了紧急电话"
Sarah! 'Police have issued an emergency number...'
莎拉 "供当事人亲友联络"
sarah! '..for friends and relatives.'
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry! I've got to run!
抱歉 借过一下 抱歉 借过一下
Excuse me, can I get through? Excuse me. Can I get through?
我家在里面
I live over there.
夏洛克
Sherlock!
夏洛克
Sherlock!
约翰
John.
我在电视上看见了 你还好吗?
I saw it on the telly. Are you OK?
我? 什么? 哦 没事
Me? What? Oh, yeah, fine.
显然是煤气泄漏了
Gas leak, apparently.
我不能 不能
I can't. Can't?
我手头的案子太多了 抽不出空
Stuff I've got on is just too big. I can't spare the time.
别管你那些鸡毛蒜皮了 这是国家大事
Never mind your usual trivia. This is of national importance.
节食成果如何?
How's the diet?
不错
Fine.
也许你能说通他 约翰
Perhaps you can get through to him, John.
什么?
What?
恐怕我弟弟有时就是这么顽固
I'm afraid my brother can be very intransigent.
你这么热心 你自己去调查呀
If you're so keen, why don't you investigate it?
不行 我一刻也不能离开办公室
No. I can't possibly be away from the office for any length of time.
韩国大选就要...
Not with the Korean elections so...
反正你也懒得知道 对吧?
Well, you don't need to know about that, do you?
再说 这种案子需要...跑腿
Besides, a case like this, it requires...legwork.
莎拉还好吗 约翰? 气垫床如何?
How's Sarah, John? How was the Lilo?
沙发 夏洛克 他睡的沙发
Sofa, Sherlock. It was the sofa.
哦 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
怎么... 算了
How...? Oh, never mind.
夏洛克的生意日见红火了
Sherlock's business seems to be booming
自从你和他结成...
since you and he became...
朋友 和他同居感觉如何?
pals. What's he like to live with?
苦不堪言吧 我从不无聊
Hellish, I imagine. I'm never bored.
好呀 那太好了 对吧
Good. That's good, isn't it?
安德鲁?韦斯特 朋友叫他小韦 公务员
Andrew West, known as Westie to his friends. Civil servant.