饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《BBC神探夏洛克第一季台词》作者:[英]Mark Gatiss【完结】 > BBC神探夏洛克第一季.txt

第 12 页

作者:英-Mark Gatiss 当前章节:15372 字 更新时间:2026-6-16 06:22

尸体今早在巴特西(伦敦西南)车站铁轨上出现

Found dead on the tracks at Battersea station this morning

脑浆迸裂

with his head smashed in.

卧轨自杀?

Jumped in front of a train?

顺理成章的推断

Seems the logical assumption.

可是 可是?

But? But?

若是事故你也不会来了

Well, you wouldn't be here if it was just an accident.

国防部在开发新的反导弹系统

The MoD is working on a new missile defence system,

人称布鲁斯-帕廷顿计划

the Bruce-Partington Program it's called.

计划存在一根记忆棒里

The plans for it were on a memory stick.

不怎么明智啊

That wasn't very clever.

不是唯一一份 哦

It's not the only copy. Oh.

可也是机密

But it is secret.

而且遗失了

And missing.

顶级机密?

Top secret?

绝密 我们认为记忆棒可能被韦斯特拿了

Very. We think West must have taken the memory stick.

不能让它流入外人手里

We can't risk it falling into the wrong hands.

你得找到这份计划 夏洛克

You've got to find those plans, Sherlock.

别逼我命令你

Don't make me order you.

你倒是试试呀

I'd like to see you try.

好好考虑

Think it over.

再见 约翰 嗯

Goodbye, John. Mm.

很快就会再见的

See you very soon.

你为什么撒谎?

Why did you lie?

你闲得要命

You've got nothing on.

根本没案子 墙都差点被你拆了

Not a single case. That's why the wall took a pounding.

为什么告诉你哥哥你很忙?

Why did you tell your brother you were busy?

为什么不能?

Why shouldn't I?

好呀

Nice.

兄弟斗气 这倒真有意思

Sibling rivalry. Now we're getting somewhere.

夏洛克?福尔摩斯

Sherlock Holmes.

当然 我怎么会拒绝呢?

Of course. How could I refuse?

是谁

What's wrong?

是雷斯垂德 我被召唤了

Lestrade - I've been summoned.

来吗?

Coming?

只要你要我来 当然

Yeah. If you want me to. Of course.

离开我的博客作家 我就不知所措了

I'd be lost without my blogger.

你喜欢好玩的案子 对吧?

'You like the funny cases, don't you?'

有惊喜的案子 显然

The surprising ones. Obviously.

这个爆炸案包你满意

You'll love this. That explosion.

煤气泄漏吧? 不

Gas leak, yes? No.

不? 不

No? No.

故意做了那种幌子 什么?

Made to look like one. What?

整片都炸成白地了 就剩一个保险箱

Hardly anything left of the place, except a strongbox.

非常保险的保险箱 里面是这个

A VERY strong box, and inside it was this.

你没拆开?

You haven't opened it?

写明给你的 不是吗?

It's addressed to you, isn't it?

照过X光了 没有机关

We've X-rayed it. It's not booby-trapped.

真让人安心啊

How reassuring.

(夏洛克?福尔摩斯)

Sherlock Holmes

纸真挺括

Nice stationery.

波西米亚信笺

Bohemian.

什么?

What?

捷克出产的 没有指纹?

From the Czech Republic. No fingerprints?

没有

No.

这位女士用了自来水笔 派克世纪铱金笔

She used a fountain pen. Parker Duofold, iridium nib.

女士? 显然嘛

She? Obviously.

显然

Obviously.

可这...是那个手机 粉红手机

But that... That's the phone. The pink phone.

"粉色的研究"里的?

What, from The Study In Pink?

显然不是同一个 但故意用同款...

Obviously, it's not the same phone, but it's supposed to look like...

"粉色的研究"? 你也看他的博客?

"Study In Pink"? You read his blog?

当然 我们都爱看

Of course. We all do.

你真的不知道地球绕太阳转?

Do you REALLY not know that the Earth goes round the sun?

不是同一只手机 这个是全新的

It isn't the same phone. This one's brand-new.

有人故意选了同样的手机

Someone's taken trouble to make it look the same,

说明你的博客读者群还挺广

which means your blog has a far wider readership.

"您有一条新短信"

'You have one new message.'

就这些? 不 不止这些

Was that it? No, that's not it.

这到底是跟我们搞什么鬼?

What the hell are we supposed to make of that?

一张房产广告照 该死的格林威治报时信号

An estate agent's photo and the bloody Greenwich pips.

是个警告 警告?

It's a warning. A warning?

有些秘密社团寄送晒干的西瓜籽

Some secret societies used to send dried melon seeds,

桔核之类的东西 信号(又意桔核)有五响

orange pips, things like that - five pips.

他们警告我们这还会再发生

They're warning us it's going to happen again.

我见过这个地方 等等

I've seen this place before. Hang on.

什么会再发生? 轰

What's going to happen again? Boom!

赫德森太太

Mrs Hudson!

你看过一眼 对吧

You did a look, didn't you,

第一次来看房的时候

when you first came to see about your flat?

门最近开过

The door's been opened, recently.

不可能 只有这一把钥匙

No, can't be. That's the only key.

找不到人想租这间房

I can't get anyone interested in this flat.

太潮湿了吧 地下室就这毛病

It's the damp, I expect - that's the curse of basements.

我刚结婚的时候住过 满墙的青苔

I'd a place once when I was first married. Mould all up the wall...

哦 我的天

Oh. Dear me.

鞋子

Shoes.

他是投弹手 记得吗

He's a bomber, remember.

(来电号码屏蔽)

Number Blocked

你好

Hello.

你...好 性感帅哥

'H-Hello...sexy.'

哪位?

Who's this?

我给你...准备了个...小谜语

'I've...sent you...a little puzzle,

这只是问个好

'just to say hi.'

你是谁 你哭什么?

Who's talking? Why are you crying?

我...我没有哭

'I...I'm not crying.

我在打字

'I'm typing.'

这个...蠢婊子

And this...stupid bitch

在替我读

is reading it out.

大幕拉开了

The curtain rises.

什么? 没什么

What? Nothing.

你说什么?

No, what did you mean?

这一天我等了一阵子了

I've been expecting this for some time.

12小时...解开...

' 12hours to solve...'

我的谜语...夏洛克...

..my puzzle, Sherlock...

不然我就...

or I'm going to be...

会...捣蛋的哟...

..so...naughty.

(巴兹医学院)

St. Bartholomew's Hospital

好吧 你觉得是谁? 嗯?

So, who do you suppose it was? Hmm?

电话里的 在哭的女人

Woman on the phone - the crying woman.

她不重要 她只是个人质 没线索的

Oh, she doesn't matter, she's just a hostage. No lead there.

我没说线索

I wasn't thinking about leads.

你帮不上她

You're not going to be much use to her.

他们在追踪吗 追踪手机信号

Are they trying to trace it - trace the call?

投弹手太聪明了 没用的 我的手机给我

Bomber's too smart for that. Pass my phone.

在哪? 上衣兜

Where is it? Jacket.

当心点

Careful!

你哥哥的短信

Text from your brother.

删掉 删掉?

Delete it. Delete it?

计划已经流出国外了 我们没办法

Plans are out of the country. Nothing we can do.

(韦斯特之死有进展否? - 麦克罗夫特)

Any progress on andrew west's death? - Mycroft

麦克罗夫特认为我们有 他发给你八条短信了

Well, Mycroft thinks there is. He's texted you eight times.

肯定很重要

Must be important.

那他怎么还有空看牙医?

Then why didn't he cancel his dental appointment?

看什么?

His what?

他只要能说话 绝不发短信

Mycroft never texts if he can talk.

安德鲁?韦斯特偷了计划去卖

Look, Andrew West stole the missile plans, tried to sell them,

结果送掉了脑袋

got his head smashed in,

就这么回事

end of story.

唯一疑点是我哥干嘛缠着我

The only mystery is why my brother is so determined

打扰我和这么有趣的人交锋

to bore me when somebody is being so interesting.

拜托记住有个女人快死了

Try and remember there's a woman who might die.

为什么? 医院里随时都有人死去 医生

What for? There's hospitals full of people dying, Doctor.

你何不去他们床边哭哭看

Why don't you go and cry by their bedside

能不能给他们吊命?

and see what good it does them?

(搜索完成)

SEARCH COMPLETED

有发现吗? 当然

Any luck? Oh, yes!

抱歉 我不知道...

Oh, sorry. I didn't...

吉姆 嗨 快进来

Jim, hi! Come in! Come in!

吉姆 这就是夏洛克?福尔摩斯 啊

Jim, this is Sherlock Holmes. Ah.

还有...抱歉你是...

And, er... Sorry.

约翰?华生 嗨

John Watson. Hi.

嗨 你就是夏洛克?福尔摩斯啊

Hi. So you're Sherlock Holmes.

茉莉给我讲了好多你的事 你在办案吗?

Molly's told me all about you. You on one of your cases?

吉姆在楼上IT部工作

Jim works in IT, upstairs.

我们就这么认识的 办公室恋情

That's how we met. Office romance.

同性恋

Gay.

抱歉 什么? 没什么 呃...嗨

Sorry, what? Nothing. Um, hey.

抱歉 抱歉

Sorry. Sorry!

呃 我还是走吧

Well, I'd better be off.

狐狸剧院见

I'll see you at the Fox.

六点钟? 好

About sixish? Yeah.

再见 再见

Bye. Bye.

很高兴见到你

It was nice to meet you.

我们也是

You too.

你说什么同性恋? 我们在交往耶

What do you mean, gay? We're together.

居家生活一定很适合你 茉莉

Domestic bliss must suit you, Molly.

几天没见你胖了三磅

You've put on 3 pounds since I last saw you.

两磅半 不 三磅

Two-and-a-half. No, three.

夏洛克 他不是同性恋

Sherlock. He's not gay!

你何苦非要毁掉...他不是

Why do you have to spoil...? He's not!

那么爱打扮?

With that level of grooming?

因为他头发上抹东西吗 我也抹的呀

Because he puts product in his hair? I put product in my hair.

你洗头发时抹 不一样

You wash your hair, there's a difference.

染睫毛 额头上有牛磺酸精华霜

Tinted eyelashes, signs of taurine cream around the frown lines,

泡夜店泡到满眼血丝

those tired, clubber's eyes.

还有他的内裤 他的内裤?

Then there's his underwear. His underwear?

腰上露出一截 非常特别的品牌

Visible above the waistline. Very particular brand.

最明显的是 他在碟子底下留了个电话

Plus the suggestive fact that he left his number under this dish.

我建议你尽早分手 免得事后伤心

I'd say you'd better break it off now and save yourself the pain.

真棒 干的漂亮

Charming, well done(!)

为她节省时间 不是很好心吗?

Just saving her time. Isn't that kinder?

好心? 不不 夏洛克 这不是好心

Kinder? No, no, Sherlock, that wasn't kind.

说吧

Go on, then.

你知道我怎么做 试试吧

You know what I do. Off you go.

还是算了 说吧

Oh... No. Go on.

我不会站在这 由着你笑话我...

I'm not going to let you humiliate me while I...

旁观者清

An outside eye,

不同的意见 对我很有用

a second opinion - it's very useful to me.

对哦 真的

Yeah, right(!) Really!

好吧

Fine.

这只是双鞋...跑鞋

Oh, they're just a pair of sh...trainers.

很好

Good.

状态很好 我觉得还挺新

They're in good nick. I'd say they were pretty new,

只有鞋底有磨损

except the sole has been well worn,

所以它的主人已经穿了一段时间了

so the owner must have had them for a while.

八十年代风格 大概是复古款

Er, very 's. Probably one of those retro designs.

你成就惊人啊 还有呢?

You're on sparkling form. What else?

码子很大 是男人的

They're quite big. A man's.

可是...

But...

可是内侧有写名字的痕迹

But there's traces of a name inside in felt-tip.

成人不会在鞋上签名

Adults don't write their names inside their shoes,

所以是小孩的

so these belong to a kid.

太棒了 还有呢?

Excellent. What else?

就这些 就这些

That's it. That's it.

我做的怎样? 很好 约翰

How did I do? Well, John.

真的很好

Really well.

我说 你几乎漏掉了所有重要信息

I mean, you missed almost everything of importance

不过 你知道...

but, you know...

主人爱惜它 擦得很干净

The owner loved these. Scrubbed them clean.

还上了油 鞋带换了三...不 四次

Whitened them. Changed the laces three...no, four times.

手指触摸的地方

There are traces of flaky skin where his fingers

有皮屑 所以他患了湿疹

have come into contact with them, so he had eczema.

内侧比外侧磨损严重 他足弓无力

The shoes are more worn on the inner side, so he had weak arches.

英国制造的 20年了

British-made,twenty years old.

20年? 不是复古款 是原装的

Twenty years? They're not retro, they're original.

限量版 两条蓝道 一九一八年的

Limited edition - two blue stripes 1918, .

上面还沾着泥 看起来很新

There's still mud on them. They look new.

有人特意保存的

Someone's kept them that way.

鞋掌沾了好几层泥

Quite a bit of mud caked on the soles.

化验出内层是苏塞克斯郡的 外层是伦敦的

Analysis shows it's from Sussex with London mud overlaying it.

你怎么知道? 花粉

How do you know? Pollen.

清晰得像地图 泰晤士南岸

Clear as a map reference. South of the river.

这孩子20年前从苏塞克斯来伦敦

This kid came to London from Sussex twenty years ago

留下了跑鞋

and left the trainers behind.

他出什么事了?

What happened to him?

不是好事

Something bad.

他爱这双鞋 记得吗 绝不容许它弄脏

He loved those shoes, remember. He'd never leave them filthy.

不到万不得已 不会抛弃它

Wouldn't let them go unless he had to.

所以 一个大脚小孩来到...

So, a child with big feet gets...

什么?

What?

卡尔?鲍华

Carl Powers.

抱歉 谁? 卡尔?鲍华 约翰

Sorry, who? Carl Powers, John.

那是什么?

What is it?

是我的起点

It's where I began.

1918年 小孩 游泳健将 从布列顿来

1918, kid, champion swimmer, came from Brighton

参加运动会 淹死在泳池里

for a school sports tournament, drowned in the pool.

一场悲剧 你不会记得的 可你记得

Tragic accident. You wouldn't remember it. But you remember.

对 事有蹊跷?

Yes. Something fishy about it?

没人这么想

Nobody thought so.

只有我 我当时也是小孩

Nobody except me. I was only a kid myself.

在报纸上读到的

I read about it in the papers.

你起步还挺早啊

You started young, didn't you?

那男孩 卡尔?鲍华

The boy, Carl Powers,

在水中突然抽筋

had some kind of fit in the water,

可等他们救他出来 已经迟了

but by the time they got him out, it was too late.

有些事不对劲 我脑海里一直盘桓着

There was something wrong somewhere. I couldn't get it out of my head.

什么? 他的鞋 怎么了?

What? His shoes. What about them?

不见了 我大闹一场

They weren't there. I made a fuss.

我尽力想让警方注意

I tried to get the police interested,

可根本没人重视

but nobody seemed to think it was important.

其它衣服都在更衣室柜子里

He'd left all the rest of his clothes in his locker,

只有鞋不见了

but there was no sign of his shoes.

直到今天

Until now.

我能帮忙吗?

Can I help?

我想帮助你 只剩五小时了

I want to help. There's only five hours left.

(有进展吗? - 麦克罗夫特)

Any developments? - Mycroft Holmes

是你哥哥

It's your brother.

现在他发给我了

He's texting me now.

他怎么有我的号?

How does he know my number?

他牙齿准是根管治疗

Must be a root canal.

喂 他说这是国家大事

Look, he did say...national importance.

Hmm!

真古板 什么?

How quaint! What is?

你呀 忠君爱国

You are. Queen and country.

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页