饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《BBC神探夏洛克第一季台词》作者:[英]Mark Gatiss【完结】 > BBC神探夏洛克第一季.txt

第 13 页

作者:英-Mark Gatiss 当前章节:15364 字 更新时间:2026-6-16 06:22

你不能视而不见啊 我没有视而不见

You can't just ignore it. I'm not ignoring it.

我这就派我最出色的人去

Putting my best man onto it right now.

行啊 好

Right, good!

你指谁?

Who's that?

约翰 真荣幸 我就说马上会再见

John, how nice! I was hoping it wouldn't be long.

有什么能效劳?

How can I help you?

谢谢

Thank you.

我在等着...

Um, I was wanting to...

你弟弟派我来收集些情况

Your brother sent me to collect more facts

关于被盗的计划 反导弹计划

about the stolen plans - the missile plans.

是吗? 是的 他正在调查

Did he? Yes. He's investigating now.

他在... 全力调查中

He's, er...investigating away.

我想问问 关于死者你还能告诉我什么?

I just wondered what else you could tell me about the dead man.

岁 在沃克斯豪尔当书记员

Er, . Clerk at Vauxhall Cross.

军情六处

MI.

他在布鲁斯-帕廷顿计划中微不足道

He was involved in the Bruce-Partington Program in a minor capacity.

甲级保安检查 通过

Security checks A-OK.

未发现恐怖主义联系或倾向

No known terrorist affiliations or sympathies.

最后见的是他未婚妻 昨晚十点半

Last seen by his fiancee .10:30 yesterday evening.

露西亲爱的 我得出去一下

Lucy, love, I've got to go out.

我要见一个人

I've got to see someone.

小韦

Westie!

陈尸在巴特西 对 所以他乘了火车

He was found at Battersea, yes. So he got on the train?

没有 什么?

No. What?

他带着交通卡

He had an Oyster card...

但没刷过

..but it hadn't been used.

他一定是买的票

He must have bought a ticket.

尸体上没有车票

There was no ticket on the body.

那他怎么会脑浆迸裂

Then... How did he end up with a bashed-in brain

死在巴特西铁轨上的?

on the tracks at Battersea?

就是这个问题

That is the question -

我希望夏洛克能解答的

the one I was rather hoping Sherlock would provide an answer to.

他进展怎样?

How's he getting on?

他挺好

He's fine.

哦 案子进展... 非常顺利

And it is going...very well.

他 呃... 全神贯注在这上面

He's, um... He's completely focused on it.

毒药 你说什么?

Poison! What are you going on about?

肉毒杆菌

Clostridium botulinum.

地球上最猛的毒药之一

It's one of the deadliest poisons on the planet.

卡尔?鲍华

Carl Powers.

哦,等下 你是说 他是被谋杀的?

Oh, wait. Are you saying he was murdered?

记得鞋带吗? 嗯

Remember the shoelaces? Mmm.

他有湿疹

He suffered from eczema.

很容易把毒下到他药里

It would be easy to introduce the poison into his medication.

两小时后他来到伦敦

Two hours later he comes to London,

毒药麻痹肌肉 他淹死了

the poison paralyses the muscles and he drowns.

验尸怎么没验出来?

How come the autopsy didn't pick that up?

这无法检验 没人想到它

It's virtually undetectable. Nobody was looking for it.

(已解决 跑鞋属于卡尔?鲍华)

Found. Pair of trainers belonging to Carl Powers (-).

鞋上还有微量的残留

There are still tiny traces of it in the trainers

(有肉毒杆菌残留 贝克街B)

Botulinum toxin still present. Apply B Baker St.

他往脚上擦药膏时留的

from where he put the cream on his feet.

因此才要藏起鞋

That's why they had to go.

我们怎么通知投弹手?

So how do we let the bomber know?

引起他注意 让计时停止

Get his attention, stop the clock.

凶手把鞋藏了这么多年 对

The killer kept the shoes all these years. Yes.

可见... 他就是投弹手

Meaning... He's our bomber.

干得漂亮

"Well done, you.

来救我吧

"Come and get me."

你在哪?

Where are you?

告诉我们你在哪

Tell us where you are.

她家住康沃尔郡

She lives in Cornwall.

两个蒙面人闯入 逼她开车到停车场

Two men broke in wearing masks, forced her to drive to the car park

停在那 身上装了能炸平一座房子的炸药

and decked her out in enough explosives to take down a house.

叫他打电话给你

Told her to phone you.

念这寻呼机上面的信息

Check the read-out from this - pager.

只要念错一个字 狙击手就开枪

If she deviated by one word, the sniper would set her off.

或者只要你没破案

Or if you hadn't solved the case.

哦 真优雅

Oh...elegant!

优雅?

Elegant?

何苦费这周折? 怎么会有人想这样?

What was the point? Why would anyone do this?

哦 全世界总不止我一个人无聊吧

Oh...I can't be the only person in the world that gets bored.

"您有一条新短信"

'You have one new message.'

四响

Four pips.

看样子第一项考验通过了

First test passed, it would seem.

这是第二项

Here's the second.

被扔掉的报废车 不是吗?

It's abandoned, wouldn't you say?

我看看有没有记录

I'll see if it's been reported.

怪胎 找你的

Freak, it's for you.

Hello.

你去找警察了 这也没关系

'It's OK that you've gone to the police.'

是谁?

Who is this?

又是你吗?

Is this you again?

可是别指望他们

'But don't rely on them.

算你聪明

'Clever you,

猜到了卡尔?鲍尔斯

'guessing about Carl Powers.

我从来不喜欢他

'I never liked him.'

卡尔嘲笑我

Carl laughed at me,

所以我让他再也不能笑了

so I stopped him laughing.

我看 你又偷了一个人的声音吧

You've stolen another voice, I presume.

这是你和我两个人的事

This is about you and me.

你是谁? 那是什么噪音?

Who are you? What's that noise?

是生命的声音啊 夏洛克

It's the sounds of life, Sherlock.

不过别担心 我马上就能解决它

But don't worry. I can soon fix that.

你九小时内解出了我上个谜语

You solved my last puzzle in nine hours.

这次给你八小时

This time you have eight.

Great!

查到了

We've found it.

车是昨天早上租的 顾客叫伊安?蒙克福

The car was hired yesterday morning by an Ian Monkford.

在银行工作 城市青年 现金支付

Banker of some kind. City boy. Paid in cash.

他跟妻子说去出差 但是一直没到

Told his wife he was going away on a business trip, never arrived.

你还在围着他转 呃 是啊...

You're still hanging round him. Yeah, well...

这就是两极相吸吧 我们不是...

Opposites attract, I s'pose. We're not...

你得找点兴趣爱好

You should get yourself a hobby.

集邮 火车模型什么的 安全的

Stamps, maybe. Model trains. Safer.

先告诉你声

Before you ask,

那确实是蒙克福的血 验过DNA了

yes, it's Monkford's blood.DNA checks out.

没尸体 暂时没有

No body. Not yet.

把血样送到实验室

Get a sample sent to the lab.

蒙克福夫人

Mrs Monkford...

是我 抱歉 有两个警官问询过我了

Yes. Sorry, but I've already spoken with two policemen.

我们不是警方 我们是...

We're not from the police, we're...

夏洛克?福尔摩斯 您先生的旧友

Sherlock HolmesVery old friend of your husband's.

我们 可以说是

We, um...

我们一起长大的

we grew up together.

抱歉 哪位? 我不记得他提到过您

I'm sorry. Who? I don't think he ever mentioned you.

哦他肯定说过的 这事儿...

Oh, he must have done. This is...

简直让人伤心欲绝 难以置信

This is horrible.I mean, I just can't believe it.

我前两天才刚见过他

I only saw him the other day.

还是老样子 无忧无虑的

Same old Ian.Not a care in the world.

抱歉 我丈夫抑郁好几个月了

Sorry... My husband has been depressed for months.

你到底是谁?

Who are you?

租车的行为很奇怪 他为什么要这么做呢

Really strange that he hired a car.Why would he do that?

有点可疑啊 您不觉得么

It's a bit suspicious, isn't it?

我没觉得 他忘了续交私车的税而已

No, it isn't. He forgot to renew the tax on the car, that's all.

原来如此 果然是伊安

Ah, well! That was Ian.

伊安以前总这副德行 伊安从没这样

That was Ian all over. No, it wasn't.

以前不是么 有意思

Wasn't it? Interesting.

那人是谁? 你为什么要骗她?

Who was that? Why did you lie to her?

人不爱主动说出真相

People don't like telling you things

但他们总喜欢反驳 过去时 注意到了么

but they love to contradict you.Past tense, did you notice?

什么? 我以谈论死人的方式 用的过去时

What? I referred to her husband in the past tense.

她也用了

She joined in.

真武断

Bit premature.

警方才刚刚发现车子

They've only just found the car.

你认为她谋杀亲夫?

You think she murdered her husband?

谋杀犯不会蠢到犯这种错

That's not a mistake a murderer would make.

懂了

I see...

不 还是不懂 应该怎样? 钓鱼

No, I don't. What am I seeing? Fishing.

试试钓鱼 现在去哪儿?

Try fishing. Where now?

杰纳斯租车行

Janus Cars.

在仪表板下的储物箱里发现的

Just found this in the glove compartment.

恐怕我帮不上忙啦

Can't see how I can help you gentlemen.

蒙克福先生昨天

Mr Monkford hired the car

在贵公司租了辆车 是 很赞的型号

from you yesterday. Yeah, lovely motor.

马自达 RX 我本人也很喜欢

Mazda RX.Wouldn't mind one of them myself.

就是那种?

Is that one?

不 那些都是捷豹

No, they're all Jags.

看来你并不是爱车一族?

I can see you're not a car man, eh?

但你肯定买得起一辆马自达

But surely you can afford one - a Mazda, I mean.

没错

Yeah, fair point.

就像在糖果店工作

It's like working in a sweet shop.

尝过甘草什锦糖 就会一发不可收拾?

Once you start eating the Liquorice Allsorts, where does it stop?

你不认识蒙克福先生?

You didn't know Mr Monkford.

不 只是客户而已

No, he was just a client.

他昨天来的 从我这儿租走辆车

He came in here and hired one of my cars.

对他的事我毫不知情 可怜

I've no idea what happened to him.Poor sod!

假期可好 伊华德先生? 什么?

Nice holiday, Mr Ewart? Eh?

近期出国过吧? 哦 是...

You've been away, haven't you? Oh, the...

不 是日光浴床晒的

No, it's sun beds, I'm afraid.

工作太忙了走不开

Too busy to get away.

不过我老婆会喜欢 海滨晒太阳

My wife would love it, though - bit of sun.

有零钱么 自动售货机买烟的

Have you got any change for the cigarette machine?

什么?

What?

进来时看到有 烟瘾上来了

I noticed one on the way in and I'm gasping.

没有 不好意思

No, sorry.

好吧 谢谢 伊华德先生 打扰了

Oh, well! Thank you very much for your time, Mr Ewart.

您可帮了我们大忙 约翰 走吧

You've been very helpful. Come on, John!

我有零钱 如果你想...

I've got change, if you still want to...

尼古丁贴片 记得吧 我戒烟顺利

Nicotine patches, remember? I'm doing well.

那你刚才是要干嘛

So, what was all that about?

我要看看他的钱包

I needed to look inside his wallet.

干嘛 伊华德先生是个骗子

Why? Mr Ewart's a liar.

(来电号码屏蔽)

Hello.

线索在名字中 - 杰纳斯租车行

The clue's in the name - Janus Cars.

你为什么突然好心来提示我?

Why would you be giving me a clue?

万事皆有理由

Why does anyone do anything?

因为我无聊嘛

Because I'm bored.

我们注定互相牵绊 夏洛克

We were made for each other,Sherlock.

那你自己打电话给我 耐心点

Then talk to me in your own voice.Patience.

你说驾驶座上的血有多少?

How much blood was on that seat,would you say?

多少? 大约一品脱

How much? About a pint.

不是大约 正好一品脱 他们犯的第一个错误

Not about. Exactly a pint.That was their first mistake.

这血确实属于伊安 但是冷冻血

The blood's Ian Monkford's,but it's been frozen.

冷冻血? 有明显的迹象

Frozen? There are clear signs.

我认为伊安?蒙克福之前抽了一品脱血

I think Ian Monkford gav a pint of his blood some time ago

然后他们洒在这里 谁干的?

and that's what they spread on the seat. Who did?

杰纳斯租车行 线索就在名字里

Janus Cars. The clue's in the name.

罗马神话的两面天门神? 没错

The god with two faces? Exactly.

他们提供特殊服务

They provide a very special service.

要是委托人有任何麻烦 - 债务

If you've got any kind of a problem - money troubles,

婚变 无论什么 杰纳斯帮你消失

bad marriage, whatever -Janus Cars will help you disappear.

蒙克福有麻烦 估计是财务问题

Ian Monkford was in trouble -financial at a guess,

他在银行工作嘛 他走投无路

he's a banker - couldn't see a way out.

但如果他人间蒸发

But if he were to vanish,

只要他租的车沾满他的血被发现...

if the car he hired was found with his blood on the driver's seat...

那他人到底在哪 哥伦比亚

So where is he? Colombia.

哥伦比亚?

Colombia?!

杰纳斯车行的伊华德先生

Mr Ewart, of Janus Cars,

钱包里有一张两万哥伦比亚比索

had a 20thousands Colombian peso note in his wallet.

以及不少比索零钱

Quite a bit of change, too.

但他说最近没有出国过

He told us he hadn't been abroad recently,

但当我问他车型时

but when I asked him about the cars,

他颈上晒痕清晰可见

I could see his tan line clearly.

没人穿衬衫去照日光浴

No-one wears a shirt on a sun bed.

还有他的手臂 他的手臂?

That, plus his arm. His arm?

他不断在挠 显然很痒 而且在渗血

He kept scratching it. Obviously irritating him, and bleeding.

刚打过疫苗 可能是乙肝疫苗

He'd recently had a booster jab.Hep-B, probably.

距离太远 不确定

Hard to tell at that distance.

结论 他安排好伊安?蒙克福

He's just back from settling Ian Monkfod

在哥伦比亚的新生活刚回来

into his new life in Colombia.

蒙克福夫人领保险金

Mrs Monkford cashes in the life insurance,

和杰纳斯车行分赃

and she splits it with Janus Cars.

蒙克福夫人? 是的 她也是共犯

Mrs Monkford? Oh, yes. She's in on it too.

去逮捕吧 探长 你最擅长这了

Go and arrest them, Inspector,that's what you do best.

得让投弹人知道案子解决了

We need to let our bomber know the case is solved.

我真是斗志昂扬

I am on fire!

(伊安?蒙克福搬去哥伦比亚了 贺乔迁之喜)

他说...

'He says...

你们可以来救我了

'you can come and fetch me.'

救命

Help!

救救我 求你们救我

Help me, please!

好点了么 嗯

Feeling better? Mmm.

这事开始后 喘气的机会都没有

We've hardly stopped for breath since this thing started.

你想过没... 大概吧

Has it occurred to you...?Probably.

不 我是说你想过

No, has it occurred to you that

这投弹人是在跟你玩智力游戏

the bomber's playing a game with you?

信封 闯进别人家

The envelope,breaking into the other flat,

去世小孩的鞋 都是给你出的题

the dead kid's shoes -it's all meant for you.

我知道

Yes, I know.

那是他么 莫里亚蒂

Is it him, then? Moriarty?

有可能

Perhaps.

这可能是随便什么人 可能 嗯

That could be anybody. It could be, yeah.

算你走运 有我待业在家闲得发霉

Lucky for you, I've been more than a little unemployed.

什么意思?

How d'you mean?

我和赫德森太太看太多电视了

Lucky for you,Mrs Hudson and I watch far too much telly.

谢谢你 泰拉 大家看

'..Thank you, Tyra!

她现在是不是靓丽可人了呢

Doesn't she look lovely, everybody, now?'

无论如何 说到丝质手袋...

'Anyway...speaking of silk purses...'

Hello?

这次的目标...

'This one...

有点儿...

'is a bit...'

残障

..defective.

不好意思

'Sorry.'

她是个瞎子

She's blind.

这次的案子

'This is...'

很有趣

..a funny one.

我给你

I'll give you...

十二小时

..12 hours.

你为什么要这么做

Why are you doing this?

我喜欢

I like...

在暗处看你

..to watch you...

翩翩起舞

dance.

我发现你又重拾恶习了

'..And I see you're back to your bad habits.'

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页