汤姆 是你吗?
Tom, is that you?
爆炸形成了超新星
'..exploded into supernovas.'
年被耶那维发现
'Discovered by Urbain Le Verrier in ...'
主要由氢气组成
'..composed mainly of hydrogen.'
其光芒需要很多年到达地球
'Their light takes so long to reach us...'
泥人
Golem!
很多早已熄灭 爆炸形成了...
'..many are actually long dead, exploded into...'
我看不到他 我从背后 我去
I can't see him. I'll go round. I'll go.
你这次为谁工作 杜斯拉?
Who are you working for this time, Dzundza?
星球的前身 坍缩物质团主要成分是...
A star begins as a collapsing ball of material composed mainly of...'
泥人
Golem!
放开他
Let him go...
否则我杀了你
or I will kill you.
太阳系的第四行星
The fourth planet of the solar system,
名字取自罗马战神
named after the Roman god of war.'
是一团巨大气体
'..it is a gas giant...'
需要很多年到达地球
..takes so long to reach us...
成了超新星
'..into supernovas...'
爆炸形成了超新星
'..exploded into supernovas...'
它是伪造的 肯定是
It's a fake. It has to be.
这画历经一切科学检测手段 (帆布剥蚀 笔刷 颜料分析)
That painting has been subjected to every test known to science.
(维米尔画风 紫外灯 世纪德尔夫特风景)
vermeer influ, UV light damage, Delft skyline,
那就是伪造的好
It's a very good fake, then.
你知道的 对吧 是你吧?
You know about this, don't you? This is you, isn't it?
探长 这是浪费我的时间
Inspector, my time is being wasted.
能不能请你和你朋友出去?
Would you mind showing yourself and your friends out?
这幅画是伪造的
The painting is a fake.
因此伍德布基和凯安斯被杀了
It's a fake, that's why Woodbridge and Cairns were killed.
得了 证明过程只是细节 画是伪造的
Oh, come on, proving it's just a detail. The painting is a fake.
我已经解决了 我想出来了
I've solved it, I've figured it out.
伪造的 这就是答案 他们被杀的原因
It's a fake, that's the answer, that's why they were killed.
好 我来证明
OK, I'll prove it.
给我时间 给我时间好吗?
Give me time. Will you give me time?
十 是个小孩
'Ten...' It's a kid.
天啊 是个小孩
Oh God, it's a kid.
他说什么? 十
What did he say? "Ten."
九 他在倒数
'Nine...' It's a countdown.
他在给我时间
He's giving me time.
老天...是伪造的
Jesus... It's a fake,
可怎么证明 怎么证明?
but how can I prove it? How?! How?!
八
Eight.
这个小孩会死掉
This kid will die.
告诉我破绽在哪 告诉我
Tell me why the painting is a fake. Tell me!
七 不 闭嘴
'Seven...' No, shut up.
什么都别说 只能由我找到
Don't say anything. It only works if I figure it out.
一定有 就在我眼皮底下
It must be possible. It must be staring me in the face.
六 为什么?
'Six...' How?
伍德布基知道 为什么? 五
Woodbridge knew, but how?! 'Five...'
加速了 夏洛克
It's speeding up! Sherlock!
四 在天文馆 你也听到了
'Four... ' Oh! In the Planetarium, you heard it too.
太棒了 太美妙了
Oh, that is brilliant, that is gorgeous!
三 什么太棒了?
'Three...' What's brilliant? What is?!
太美了 真厉害
This is beautiful. Love this!
天文学者 超新星
Astronomers, supernovas
二 夏洛克
'Two...' Sherlock!
范布伦超新星
The Van Buren Supernova.
请问有人在吗? 救救我
'Please, is somebody there? Somebody help me.'
换你了 去找到他的位置 救他
There you go. Go and find out where he is and pick him up.
所谓的范布伦超新星
Van Buren Supernova, so-called.
爆炸中的星 只在1858年出现过
Exploding star. Only appeared in the sky in 1858
所以它怎么可能
So how could it have been...
在1640年代被画出来
painted in the1640 s?
(我的耐心有限 - 麦克罗夫特?福尔摩斯)
My patience is wearing thin. Mycroft Holmes
夏洛克
oh, Sherl...
这真有趣 波西米亚信笺
You know, it's interesting. Bohemian stationery,
以布拉格传说为名的杀手
an assassin named after a Prague legend,
还有你 温思莱斯小姐
and you, Miss Wenceslas.
这案子充满了捷克气息
This whole case has a distinctly Czech feeling about it.
这就是线索吗?
Is that where this leads?
这是什么罪 探长?
What are we looking at, Inspector?
刑事犯罪共谋 诈骗
Well, criminal conspiracy, fraud,
事后从犯 至少这些
accessory after the fact, at the very least.
谋杀老妇一名 还有一屋子人...
The murder of the old woman, all the people in the flat...
这些我不知道
I didn't know anything about that.
都不知道 求你了 相信我
All those things, please, believe me.
我只是参与分红
I just wanted my share.
三千万
The 30 million.
我在阿根廷发现一个小老头
I found a little old man in Argentina.
真是个天才
A genius - I mean, really.
画工 无懈可击
Brushwork, immaculate.
能糊弄过所有人 哼
Could fool anyone. Mmm.
几乎所有人
Well, nearly anyone.
可我也不知道怎么说服世人
But I didn't know how to go about convincing the world
这幅画是真的
the picture was genuine.
这只是个想法
It was just an idea.
是他煽动我铸成大错
A spark which he blew into a flame.
谁?
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
是真的
It's true!
花了很久 但最终我
It took a long time, but eventually I was...
和一些人接上了头
put in touch with people.
他的人
His people...
从没有过真正的联络
Well, there was never any real contact.
只有留言...
Just messages...
耳语
..whispers.
这些耳语有名字吗?
And did those whispers have a name?
莫里亚蒂
Moriarty.
韦斯特是在这里陈尸的? 是的
So this is where West was found? Yeah.
会很久吗? 也许
Are you going to be long? I might be.
你是警察吗? 算是吧
Are you the police, then? Sort of.
我恨他们 警察?
I hate 'em. The police?
不 卧轨的
No, jumpers.
拦在火车前的人 自私鬼
People who chuck 'emselves in front of trains. Selfish bastards.
呃 这倒也是一说
Well, that's one way of looking at it.
我是真生气 他们倒轻巧
I mean it. It's all right for them.
几秒钟 草莓酱喷的满铁轨都是
It's over in a split second, strawberry jam all over the lines.
司机怎么办?
What about the drivers, eh?
他们就该认命吗?
They've got to live with it, haven't they?
对了 说到草莓酱 铁轨上没有血迹
Yeah, speaking of strawberry jam, there's no blood on the line.
已经清理了吗?
Has it been cleaned off?
不 没这么多
No, there wasn't that much.
你说他脑浆迸裂啊
You said his head was smashed in.
对 可是没很多血
It was, but there wasn't much blood.
好吧
OK
那你在这儿看看吧
Well, I'll leave you to it, then.
走的时候叫一声 好的
Just give us a shout when you're off. Right.
好吧 韦斯特...在某处上车 真的吗?
Right, so, Andrew West...got on the train somewhere. Or did he?
尸体上却没有车票
There was no ticket on the body.
为什么陈尸这里?
How did he end up here?
道岔拐角 对
The points. Yes!
就知道你会明白的
I knew you'd get there eventually.
韦斯特没死在这儿 所以血迹这么少
West wasn't killed here, that's why there was so little blood.
你跟踪我多久了?
How long have you been following me?
从一开始
Since the start.
你不会以为我真会放弃这案子
You don't think I'd give up on a case like this
就为了和我哥哥赌气吧?
just to spite my brother, do you?
走了 我们有个窃案要做
Come on, we've got a bit of burglary to do.
反导弹计划还没流出国
Missile defence plans haven't left the country,
否则麦克罗夫特的人会知道的
otherwise Mycroft's people would have heard about it.
不管人们怎么想 我们确实有特工
Despite what people think, we do still have a secret service.
明白 我见过他们
Yeah, I know, I've met them.
所以偷记忆棒的人没法卖掉它
Which means whoever stole the memory stick can't sell it
或不知拿它怎么办
or doesn't know what to do with it.
我押后一种可能
My money's on the latter.
我们到了
We're here.
哪里?
Where?
夏洛克 如果有人在家怎么办?
Sherlock! What if there's someone in?
没有人
There isn't.
老天啊
Jesus...
我们在哪?
Where are we?
抱歉 我没说吗 乔伊?哈里森的家
Oh, sorry, didn't I say? Joe Harrison's flat.
乔伊
Joe...?
韦斯特未婚妻哥哥的家 他偷了记忆棒
Brother of West's fiancee. He stole the memory stick,
杀死了他的未来妹夫
killed his prospective brother-in-law.
他为什么要这样?
Then why did he do it?
那就问他吧
Let's ask him.
不要 不要
Don't! Don't.
我不是故意的...
I wasn't meant to...
露西会怎么说? 老天
What's Lucy gonna say? Jesus.
你为什么杀他?
Why did you kill him?
这是意外 我发誓
It was an accident. I swear it was.
可偷走反导弹项目计划
But stealing the plans for the missile defence program
并不是意外 对吧?
wasn't an accident, was it?
我参与毒品交易
I started dealing drugs.
自行车是个很好的掩护 对吧
I mean, the bike thing's a great cover, right?
也不知从什么时候开始
I don't know how it started.
我越陷越深
I just got out of my depth.
我欠人很多钱 危险的人
I owed people thousands. Serious people.
小韦快要订婚了 他开始谈他的工作
Then at Westie's engagement do, he starts talking about his job.
我是说 平时他也很小心
I mean, usually, he's so careful.
可那一晚 几杯以后 他开始无话不谈了
'But that night, after a few pints, he really opened up.
他告诉了我这个计划
'He told me about these missile plans.
绝密文件
'Beyond top secret.
他给我看了记忆棒 在我面前晃着
'He showed me the memory stick, he waved it in front of me.'
这种东西不是常丢吗
You hear about these things getting lost,
落在垃圾堆里之类的
ending up on rubbish tips and whatnot.
但它就在我眼前 所以我想...
But there it was. And I thought...
我觉得可能值一大笔钱
'Well, I thought it could be worth a fortune.
拿他东西太容易了 他烂醉如泥
It was pretty easy to get the thing off him, he was so plastered.'
可我再见到他时
Next time I saw him,
他的表情告诉我 他知道了
'I could tell by the look on his face that he knew.'
你在这做什么?
What are you doing here?
你拿导弹计划去做什么?
What have you done with the plans?
你胡说什么?
What are you talking about?
后来呢?
What happened?
我准备叫救护车 可已经太迟了
'I was going to call an ambulance, but it was too late.
我手足无措 就把他拖到了那儿
'I just didn't have a clue what to do. So I dragged him in 'ere.'
我坐在黑暗中 想着
I just sat in the dark, think it.
一个小聪明闯入你的大脑
When a neat little idea popped into your head.
把韦斯特远远搬离这里
Carrying Andrew West way away from here.
他的尸体会接着走很远
His body would have gone on for ages
如果火车没有撞上变形道岔的话
if the train hadn't hit a stretch of track that curved.
或者尖道岔 正是
And points. Exactly.
记忆棒还在你这里吗?
Do you still have it, then - the memory stick?
交给我吧 如果不介意的话
Fetch it for me, if you wouldn't mind.
转移注意力结束 游戏继续
Distraction over - the game continues.
也许游戏也结束了 投弹手再没来消息
Maybe that's over, too. We've heard nothing from the bomber.
五响 记得吧 约翰
Five pips, remember, John.
这是在倒数 现在只有四轮
It's a countdown.We've only had four.
错 错 错
No, no, no!
他当然不是男孩的爸爸
Of Course he's not the boy's father.
看他牛仔裤的折痕
Look at the turn-ups on his jeans!
我就知道这很危险 呃?
I knew it was dangerous. Hm?
叫你看肥皂剧
Getting you into crap telly.
和康妮?普林斯完全没法比
Not a patch on Connie Prince.
你把记忆棒给麦克罗夫特了吗?
Have you given Mycroft the memory stick yet?
给啦 他心花怒放
Yep. He was over the moon.
他又拿授勋来威胁我
Threatened me with a knighthood...again.
喂 我还在等呢 什么?
You know, I'm still waiting. Hm?
听你承认 懂一点点太阳系知识
For you to admit that a little knowledge of the solar system
让你快速发现了假画的破绽
and you'd have cleared up the fake painting a lot quicker.
你又没赚到什么
It didn't do you any good, did it?
对 可我又不是世上唯一的咨询侦探
No, but I'm not the world's only consulting detective.
是啊 我不回来喝茶了
True. I won't be in for tea.
我去莎拉家了
I'm going to Sarah's.
冰箱里还有些意大利饭
There's still some of that risotto left in the fridge.
我们没牛奶了 我去买
Milk, we need milk. I'll get some.
真的? 真的
Really? Really.
再买些豆子? 嗯
And some beans, then? Mm.
(布鲁斯-帕廷顿计划已找到 请自取)
Found the Bruce-Partington plans. Please collect.
(游泳池 午夜)
The Pool. Midnight.
给你带了一个见面礼
Bought you a little getting-to-know-you present.
是为了这个 对吧?
That's what it's all been for, isn't it?
你的这些谜题 逼我起舞
All your little puzzles, making me dance.
都为了不让我注意这个
All to distract me from this.
晚上好
Evening.
这倒很刺激 对吧 夏洛克?
This is a turn-up, isn't it, Sherlock?
约翰 到底怎么...?
John! What the hell...?
打赌你没料到这个
Bet you never saw this coming.
接下来 你想听我逼他说什么?
What...would you like me to make him say...next?
"叽里呱啦 叽里呱啦"
Gottle o' gear, gottle o' gear,
"舌头打结啦" 别说了
gottle o' gear. Stop it.
地方不错 游泳池
Nice touch, this. The pool,
小卡尔死的地方
where little Carl died.
我了结了他 也可以了结约翰?华生
I stopped him. I can stop John Watson, too.
了结他的心跳 你是谁?
Stop his heart. Who are you?
我给过你我的电话
I gave you my number.
还等着你打来呢
I thought you might call.
那是不是英国陆军勃朗宁手枪
Is that a British Army Browning
型号L9A1 在你口袋里凸着
L9A1 in your pocket,
还是你见到我兴奋了?
or are you just pleased to see me?
都有
Both.
吉姆?莫里亚蒂 嗨
Jim Moriarty. Hi.
吉姆?
Jim?
医院那个吉姆?
Jim from the hospital?
哦 我真的演得那么像啊
Oh, did I really make such a fleeting impression?
可是我想 这就是重点
But then, I suppose, that was rather the point.
别傻了 别人拿着来福枪呢
Don't be silly. Someone else is holding the rifle.
我可不想脏了我的手
I don't like getting my hands dirty.
我给过你暗示 夏洛克 一点点提示
I've given you a glimpse, Sherlock, just a teensy glimpse
关于我在那广大的世界做了什么
of what I've got going on out there in the big bad world.
我是个专家 你看
I'm a specialist, you see.
和你一样
Like you.
亲爱的吉姆
Dear Jim...
请问能帮我
..please will you fix it for me
摆脱情人那讨厌的姐妹吗?
to get rid of my lover's nasty sister?
亲爱的吉姆 可以让我跑路去南美吗?
Dear Jim, please will you fix it for me to disappear to South America?