就是这样
Just so.
"咨询罪犯"
Consulting criminal.
厉害 对吧
Brilliant. Isn't it?
没人找上过我
No-one ever gets to me.
将来也不会找到
And no-one ever will.
我找到了
I did.
你很接近了 现在你妨碍我了
You've come the closest. Now you're in my way.
谢谢 这不是称赞
Thank you. Didn't mean it as a compliment.
就是 好吧 算是
Yes, you did. Yeah, OK, I did.
可是调戏时间该结束了 夏洛克
But the flirting's over, Sherlock.
爸爸受够了
Daddy's had enough now.
我展示了我的能力
I've shown you what I can do.
我解脱了那么多人 那么多小麻烦
I cut loose all those people, all those little problems,
放弃了三千万 只求你过来和我玩
even million quid, just to get you to come out and play.
把它看成一个友爱的警告吧 亲爱的
So take this as a friendly warning... my dear.
退后
Back off.
尽管我非常享受
Although I have loved this,
我们间的小游戏
this little game of ours.
扮演IT员工吉姆 扮演同性恋
Playing Jim from IT. Playing gay.
你喜欢我内裤的小把戏吗?
Did you like the little touch with the underwear?
有人为此死了 人都会死
People have died. That's what people do!
我会制止你 不 你不会
I will stop you. No, you won't.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
你可以说话 小约翰
You can talk, Johnny boy.
说啊
Go ahead.
拿去 嗯? 哦...
Take it. Mm? Oh...
这个? 导弹计划
..that? The missile plans.
真无聊
Boring!
我随便都可以拿到
I could have got them anywhere.
夏洛克 快跑
Sherlock, run!
好呀
Good!
很好
Very good.
如果你的阻击手开枪 莫里亚蒂先生 我们都没命
If your sniper pulls that trigger, Mr Moriarty, then we both go up.
好贴心哎 明白你为什么喜欢他在身边了
Isn't he sweet? I can see why you like having him around.
不过 人总是对自己的宠物太心软
But then, people do get so sentimental about their pets.
它们忠诚得感人
They're so touchingly loyal.
可是 唉
But oops!
你可露出破绽了 华生医生
You've rather shown your hand there, Dr Watson.
逮到你了
Gotcha.
维斯特伍德西服 你知道不放过我
Westwood. Do you know what happens
你会有什么下场吗 夏洛克?
if you don't leave me alone, Sherlock? To you?
让我猜猜 被杀掉
Oh, let me guess. I get killed.
杀你?
Kill you?
别没创意了 当然有一天我会杀掉你
No, don't be obvious. I mean, I'm going to kill you anyway, some day.
我可不想这么快
I don't want to rush it, though.
我要留着 来些特别节目
I'm saving it up for something special.
不不 要是你继续多管闲事 我让你生不如死
No, no, no, no, no. If you don't stop prying, I'll burn you.
让你像掏心一般痛不欲生
I'll burn the heart out of you.
有个可靠的人告诉我 我根本没有心
I have been reliably informed that I don't have one.
可我们都知道这不太正确
But we both know that's not quite true.
好吧 我要走了
Well, I'd better be off.
总算能有次像样的谈话了
Well, so nice to have had a proper chat.
如果我现在开枪射你呢?
What if I was to shoot you now?
就现在?
Right now?
那你可以好好珍藏我惊讶的表情
Then you could cherish the look of surprise on my face.
因为我会惊讶的 夏洛克
Cos I'd be surprised, Sherlock.
真的会
Really, I would.
然后会有一点点...失望
And just a teensy bit...disappointed.
而且你也不会珍藏太久的
And of course, you wouldn't be able to cherish it for very long.
再见 夏洛克?福尔摩斯
Ciao, Sherlock Holmes.
回头...再抓你
Catch you...later.
想得美
No, you won't!
还好吗? 你还好吗?
All right? Are you all right?
对 我没事 我没事 夏洛克
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine. Sherlock...
夏洛克
Sherlock!
上帝啊
Oh, Christ.
你还好吧? 我? 我没事 没事
Are you OK? Me? Yeah, fine. I'm fine. Fine.
刚才...刚才你...你做的事...
That, er...thing that you... that you did,
你准备为我做的...呃...挺好的
that, um...you offered to do... that was, um...good.
幸好没人看到 什么?
I'm glad no-one saw that. Mm?
你在黑暗的泳池边扒我衣服
You ripping my clothes off in a darkened swimming pool.
大家会说闲话的
People might talk.
他们就没别的本事
They do little else.
抱歉 男孩们 我老是那么变化无常
Sorry, boys. I'm so changeable!
这是我的缺点 可老实说
It is a weakness with me, but to be fair to myself,
是我的唯一缺点
it is my only weakness.
不能允许你们继续了
You can't be allowed to continue.
不许继续了
You just can't.
我会尽量说服你
I would try to convince you,
可我想说的 你大概都已经想到了
but everything I have to say has already crossed your mind.
也许我的答案你也心知肚明
Probably my answer has crossed yours.
S01 E03 END
小说下载尽在http://bbs.txtnovel.com--- 书香门第整理
附:【本作品来自互联网,本人不做任何负责】内容版权归作者所有!