饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《BBC神探夏洛克第一季台词》作者:[英]Mark Gatiss【完结】 > BBC神探夏洛克第一季.txt

第 2 页

作者:英-Mark Gatiss 当前章节:15367 字 更新时间:2026-6-16 06:22

它娘的腿 对不起 抱歉

Damn my leg Sorry, I'm so sorry -

有时候这些操蛋的事儿...

It's just sometimes this bloody thing...

我明白 亲爱的 我髋骨也不好

I understand, dear, I've got a hip.

一杯茶就好了 谢谢 就说一次 亲爱的

Cup of tea'd be lovely. Thank you. Just this once, dear,

我不是管家

I'm not your housekeeper.

再来两块饼干 如果有的话

Couple of biscuits too, if you've got 'em.

我不是你管家哦

Not your housekeeper

(雷斯垂德探长负责调查)

DI Lestrade, in charge of the investigation

你是个医生

You're a doctor.

而且是个军医

In fact you're an Army doctor.

是的

Yes.

干的好吗?

Any good?

非常出色

Very good.

那你一定见过很多伤口 惨死的尸体

Seen a lot of injuries, then. Violent deaths.

是的

Well, yes.

也很难受吧 我想?

Bit of trouble too, I bet?

当然 一辈子的都见过了 太多了

Of course. Yes. Enough for a lifetime, far too much.

想再看多些吗?

Want to see some more?

上帝啊 好的

Oh, God, yes.

对不起 赫德森太太 不喝茶了

Sorry Mrs Hudson, I'll skip the tea. Off out.

你们都不喝了?

Both of you?

不可能的自杀案件? 四起?

Impossible suicides? Four of them?

没理由坐在家里了

No point sitting at home

人生终于有乐趣了

when there's finally something fun going on

死人了你这么开心 不像话

Look at you, all happy. It's not decent.

管他像不像话

Who cares about decent?

游戏开始了 赫德森太太

The game, Mrs Hudson, is on

出租车

Taxi

好吧 你有问题要问

OK, You've got questions...

是的 我们去哪里?

Yeah, where are we going?

犯罪现场 下个问题?

Crime scene. Next?

你是谁 你的职业是什么?

Who are you, what do you do?

你觉得呢?

What do you think?

我会猜...私家侦探 可是?

I'd say... private detective. But?

警察不会去找私家侦探

But the police don't go to private detectives.

我是个"咨询侦探" 世界唯一的

I'm a consulting detective. Only one in the world,

这工作是我发明的

I invented the job.

那是什么? 每当警察

What does that mean? Means when the police

找不到方向 他们经常都这样

are out of their depth, which is always,

他们会咨询我

they consult me.

警察不会咨询外行的

The police don't consult amateurs.

我昨天遇到你时

When I met you for the first time yesterday,

提到了阿富汗和伊拉克 你看起来很惊讶

I said Afghanistan or Iraq. You looked surprised.

是的 你怎么知道?

Yes, how DID you know?

我不是知道 是观察到的

I didn't know, I saw.

你的发型 举止是军人的风格

'Your haircut, the way you hold yourself says military.

而你说的话 物是人非了

'But your conversation... ' Bit different from my day.

说明在巴兹医学院学习过

.. said trained at Barts -

所以很明显是军医

so Army doctor, obvious.

你的脸晒的比较黑

'Your face is tanned...

可手腕却没晒黑

'but no tan above the wrists.

所以你曾去过国外 可并不是日光浴

You've been abroad, but not sunbathing.

你的走路时跛的厉害

'Your limp's really bad when you walk,

却宁愿站着 不要椅子

but you don't ask for a chair when you stand -

完全忘了伤残

that you forgot about it

所以至少有点身心障碍

'so it's at least partly psychosomatic.

也说明因为你的伤口

'That says the original circumstances of the injury

是外伤

were traumatic -'

战场上受伤 战场上受伤

wounded in action then. Wounded in action,

苏丹 阿富汗 或者是伊拉克

suntan - Afghanistan or Iraq.

你说我有个治疗师

You said I had a therapist.

你有伤残心理障碍

You've got a psychosomatic limp,

当然会有治疗师

of course you've got a therapist.

然后是你的哥哥 因为电话

Then there's your brother. Your phone.

它很贵 能发邮件 听音乐

'It's expensive, e-mail enabled, MP player. '

而你穷到要和人合租

And you're looking for a flatshare.

所以不是你买的 是个礼物

You wouldn't buy this - it's a gift.

划痕 不只一条 很多很多

'Scratches. Not one, many over time -'

一定是和钥匙和硬币放一个口袋

it's been in the same pocket as keys and coins.

你不会对自己的奢侈品这样

You wouldn't treat your one luxury item like this,

所以它之前还有主人

so it's had a previous owner.

下一点就很简单了 你应该知道了

Next bit's easy. You know it already.

刻的字?

The engraving?

哈利?华生

Harry Watson.

明显是你家人送你的电话

Clearly a family member who's given you his old phone.

不是你父亲 这东西是年轻人玩的

Not your father, this is a young man's gadget.

有可能是表兄弟 可你是个

Could be a cousin, but you're a war hero

无家可归的战斗英雄

who can't find a place to live -

不像是大家族里的人

unlikely you've got an extended family,

所以是近亲 那就是兄弟了

not one you're close to. So brother it is.

然后是克拉若?

Now, Clara, who's Clara?

3个吻代表是浪漫的纪念

Three kisses says it's a romantic attachment.

这个价格应该是老婆送的 不是女朋友

The expense of the phone says wife, not girlfriend.

应该是最近给的

Must have given it to him recently,

大概6用了个月

it's only six months old.

婚姻出现问题了 6个月他就送人了

Marriage in trouble then - six months on he's given it away.

如果是她甩他 也许他会留作纪念

If she'd left HIM, he would have kept it. Sentiment.

不 他想扔掉 是他甩她

No, he wanted rid of it. He left HER.

他把手机给你 是希望和你保持联系

He gave the phone to you, so he wants you to stay in touch.

你在找便宜的房子

You're looking for cheap accommodation,

却不向你兄弟求助

but you're not going to your brother for help -

所以你和他之前有问题

that says you've got problems with him.

也许你喜欢他老婆 也许讨厌他喝酒

Maybe you liked his wife, or don't like his drinking.

那你怎么知道他喝酒的事?

How can you possibly know about the drinking?

胡乱猜的 不过挺准

Shot in the dark. Good one, though.

电源插口周围有一些磨损

Power connection - tiny little scuff marks round it.

所以他每晚想插进去充电 可手却在发抖

Every night he plugs it in but his hands are shaking.

这在清醒人的手机上是不会出现的

You never see those marks on a sober man's phone,

每个酗酒的人都有

never see a drunk's without them.

好吧 你也说对了

There you go, you were right.

我对了 哪里说对了?

I was right? Right about what?

警察不会咨询外行

The police don't consult amateurs.

这...太神奇了

That... was amazing.

你这样觉得? 当然了

Do you think so? Of course it was.

了不起 真的很了不起

It was extraordinary, it was quite extraordinary.

别人通常不会这么说

That's not what people normally say.

别人一般怎么说?

What do people normally say?

滚开

Piss off

我有哪里猜错了吗?

Did I get anything wrong?

哈利和我关系不好 从来没好过

Harry and me don't get on, never have,

卡拉若和哈利三个月之前分手

Clara and Harry split up three months ago

他们在闹离婚

and they're getting a divorce,

哈利是酗酒的人

and Harry is a drinker.

那全中 没想到所有都猜中了

Spot on, then. I didn't expect to be right about everything.

哈利是哈莉叶的爱称

Harry's short for Harriet.

哈利是你的姐妹

Harry's your sister.

我到底来这儿做什么?

Look, what exactly am I supposed to be doing here?

姐妹

Sister

老实讲 我到底来这里做什么?

No - seriously, what am I doing here?

总要出点错

There's always something.

你好 怪胎 我找雷斯垂德探长

Hello, freak I'm here to see Detective Inspector Lestrade.

为什么?

Why?

他请我来的

I was invited.

为什么? 我想他想让我看看

Why? I think he wants me to take a look.

好吧 你知道我想什么吗?

Well, you know what I think, don't you?

当然 莎莉

Always Sally.

我知道你昨天连家都没有回

I even know you didn't make it home last night.

我没有...这位是谁?

I don't... Who's this?

我的同事 华生医生

Colleague of mine, Dr Watson.

华生医生 莎莉?多诺万警官

Dr Watson, Sergeant Sally Donovan.

老朋友

Old friend.

同事? 你竟然有同事?

A colleague? How do YOU get a colleague?

他会跟踪你到家吗?

Did he follow you home?

如果我出去等是不是比较好...

Would it be better if I just waited...

No.

怪胎来了 我带他进去

Freak's here. Bringing him in.

啊 安德森 又见面了

Ah, Anderson. Here we are again.

这是犯罪现场 不许污染它

It's a crime scene. I don't want it contaminated.

明白了吗?

Are we clear on that?

非常明白

Quite clear.

你老婆很久不回家了吗?

And is your wife away for long?

别装做是你推理出来的

Oh, don't pretend you worked that out.

有人告诉你吧

Somebody told you that.

你的除臭剂告诉我的

Your deodorant told me that.

我的除臭剂?

My deodorant?

是男士用的

It's for men.

当然了 我喷的当然是男用的

Well, of course it's for men - I'm wearing it.

和多诺万警官身上的一样

So's Sergeant Donovan.

味道突然消失了 我能进吗?

Ooh... I think it just vaporised. May I go in?

听着 不管你在暗示什么...

Ah, look. Whatever you're trying to imply...

我什么都没说 我相信莎莉只是

I'm not implying anything. I'm sure Sally came round

来和你聊聊天 顺便就过夜了

for a nice little chat, and just happened to stay over.

我猜她还帮你擦了地

And I assume she scrubbed your floors,

从她膝盖看出来的

going by the state of her knees.

你得穿一件这个

You'll need to wear one of these.

这是谁?

Who's this?

我的人

He's with me.

可他是谁? 我说他是我的人

But who is he? I said he's with me.

你不穿一件吗?

Aren't you going to put one on?

现场在哪? 楼上

So where are we? Upstairs.

我给你两分钟的时间

I can give you two minutes.

也许需要久一点

May need longer.

信用卡上显示她叫詹妮弗?温森

Her name's Jennifer Wilson according to her credit cards,

我们在用它寻找确切联系地址

we're running them now for contact details.

尸体在这里并不久

Hasn't been here long.

小孩们发现的

Some kids found her.

住嘴

Shut up.

我什么都没说

I didn't say anything.

你在思考 干扰了我

You were thinking. It's annoying.

(左撇子)

Left Handed

(RACHE 德文 名词 复仇)

RACHE German revenge

(人名: 瑞秋)

Rachel

(湿润)wet

(干燥)dry

(湿润)wet

(干净)Clean

(干净)clean

(干净)clean

(脏)dirty

(婚姻不睦: 10年以上)

Unhappily married 10+ years

(干净)clean

(一面干净一面脏)dirty

(经常脱下)regularly removed

(多次通奸)serial adulterer

发现什么了吗?

Got anything?

不太多

Not much.

她是德国人

She's German.

RACHE在德文中是复仇的意思

Rache. It's German for revenge.

她是想告诉我们什么

She could be trying to tell us something...

谢谢您的参与

Yes, thank you for your input.

所以她是德国人? 当然不是

So she's German? Of course she's not.

她是外地来的

She's from out of town though.

她准备在回卡迪夫前

Intended to stay in London for one night

在伦敦呆一晚上 这很明显

before returning home to Cardiff. So far, so obvious.

抱歉 明显?

Sorry - obvious?

那这个信息是什么?

What about the message though?

华生医生 你认为呢?

Dr Watson, what do you think?

信息?

Of the message?

是尸体 你是学医的

Of the body. You're a medical man.

我们外面有整队人马

We have a whole team right outside.

他们不为我工作

They won't work with me.

我排除万难让你来这里

I'm breaking every rule letting YOU in here...

是的...因为你需要我

Yes... because you need me.

是的 我需要

Yes, I do.

上帝保佑

God help me.

华生医生?

Dr Watson Hm?

像他说的那样 请自便

Oh, do as he says. Help yourself.

安德森 让大家离开几分钟

Anderson, keep everyone out for a couple of minutes...

好吧? 我来这里做什么?

Well? What am I doing here?

帮我理清头绪 我只想

Helping me make a point. I'm supposed to

分担你的房租 这个有趣多了

be helping you pay the rent. This is more fun.

有趣?一个女人躺在这里 死掉了

Fun? There's a woman lying dead.

分析很准确 不过希望你再深入点

Perfectly sound analysis, but I WAS hoping you'd go deeper.

好吧

Yeah...

可能是窒息死亡 晕过去了

Asphyxiation, probably. Passed out,

被自己的呕吐物塞住

choked on her own vomit.

身上没有酒味

Can't smell any alcohol on her.

应该是突然发作 可能是药物

It could have been a seizure. Possibly drugs.

你知道怎么回事 你看了报纸

You know what it was, you've read the papers.

她是自杀者之一 第4个

Well, she's one of the suicides. The fourth...?

夏洛克 你说两分钟 发现了些什么

Sherlock - two minutes, I said, I need anything you got.

受害者年近30 专业人士

Victim is in her late 30s. Professional person,

从她的衣着判断

going by her clothes -

我猜是传媒界的人

I'm guessing the media,

穿着显眼的粉色

going by the frankly alarming shade of pink.

她从卡迪夫而来

Travelled from Cardiff today intending

准备呆一晚 从箱子大小可以看出

to stay in London one night from the size of her suitcase.

箱子? 箱子 是的

Suitcase? Suitcase, Yes.

她结婚至少10年了 但并不愉快

She's been married at least ten years, but not happily.

她有一连串的情人

She's had a string of lovers

但没人知道她结婚了

but none of them knew she was married.

看在上帝的份上 你是顺口说说的

Oh, for God's sake, if you're just making this up...

她的婚戒 至少10有年历史了

Her wedding ring. Ten years old at least.

她其它的饰品都很干净

The rest of her jewellery has been regularly cleaned,

唯独婚戒不是

but not her wedding ring.

这就是她的婚史

State of her marriage right there

里面比外面亮

The inside is shinier than the outside.

说明经常被摘掉

That means its regularyly removed

只有在她摘掉时

The only polishing it gets is

才算被擦拭一次

when she works it off her finger.

不是为工作 看她的指甲

It's not for work, look at her nails.

她不用手工作

She doesn't work with her hands

那为什么要脱去婚戒?

so who does she remove her rings for?

不只有一个情人 她不能

Not one lover, she'd never sustain

假装单身那么久

the fiction of being single for that long

所以更可能有一长串人 厉害

so more likely a string of them. Brilliant.

抱歉 卡迪夫?

Sorry. Cardiff?

很明显 不是吗?

It's obvious, isn't it?

对我来说不明显

It's not obvious to me.

上帝啊 你们小脑瓜里到底装了什么

Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains,

一定很无聊 看她的外套

it must be so boring. Her coat -

有一点潮湿

it's slightly damp,

一定是在最近几个小时内遭遇了暴雨

she's been in heavy rain the last few hours -

伦敦这段时间都没下雨

no rain anywhere in London in that time.

大衣领背面也湿了

Under her coat collar is damp too.

她把它翻起来挡雨

She's turned it up against the wind.

她口袋里有雨伞 可却是干的 没用过

She's got an umbrella in her pocket but it's dry and unused.

不只有风 是强风 大到不能打伞

Not just wind, strong wind - too strong to use her umbrella.

从她的箱子里

We know from her suitcase

看出她准备过夜

that she was intending to stay overnight

但是她的旅程没超过两三个小时

but she can't have travelled more than two or three hours

因为外套还没干

because her coat still hasn't dried.

所以 哪里刚刚有暴雨

So - where has there been heavy rain

有强风 且在两三小时旅程内?

and strong wind within the radius of that travel time?

卡迪夫

Cardiff.

太棒了 你知道你大声说出来了吗?

Fantastic. Do you know you do that out loud?

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页