饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《BBC神探夏洛克第一季台词》作者:[英]Mark Gatiss【完结】 > BBC神探夏洛克第一季.txt

第 3 页

作者:英-Mark Gatiss 当前章节:15368 字 更新时间:2026-6-16 06:22

抱歉 我闭嘴 没..关系

Sorry, I'll shut up. No, it's... fine.

为什么你一直说旅行箱?

Why do you keep saying suitcase?

是的 它在哪儿?

Yes, where is it?

电话里或是记事本上一定有

She must have had a phone or an organiser.

找找瑞秋这个人 她写的是瑞秋?

Find out who Rachel is. She was writing Rachel?

不 她用德语留了句愤怒遗言

No, she was leaving an angry note in German -

当然她写的是瑞秋 不可能是其他词

of course she was writing Rachel, no other word it can be.

问题是 为什么要等到

the question is Why did she wait

临死时来写?

until she was dying to write it?

你怎么知道她有箱子?

How do you know she had a suitcase?

她的右后跟和小腿肚有泥浆的痕迹

Tiny splash marks on her right heel and calf

左边却没有

not present on the left.

从泥点的图案可以看出

She was dragging a wheeled suitcase behind her

她右手拉着一个带轮子的箱子

with her right hand, by that splash pattern.

以泥点分布来看 是略小的箱子

Smallish case, going by the spread.

这么小的箱子 对穿衣这么讲究的女士来说

Case that size, woman this clothes-conscious -

只够呆一晚

could only be an overnight bag

所以我知道她只带一晚

so we know she was staying one night.

它在哪里 你们拿去做了什么?

Where is it, what have you done with it?

这里没箱子

There wasn't a case.

再说一遍

Say that again.

这里没箱子 什么箱子都没有

There wasn't a case. There was never any suitcase.

箱子 有人找到一个箱子吗

Suitcase Did anyone find a suitcase?

房子里有箱子吗?

Was there a suitcase in this house?

先生 这里没有箱子

Sir, there was no case

可他们是自己服毒的 吞了药

But they take the poison themselves, swallow the pills.

这个很明显 你们怎么会找不到

There are clear signs, even you lot couldn't miss them.

好吧 谢谢 那...

Right, thanks. And...?

所有案子都是谋杀 我不知道方法

It's murder, all of them. I don't know how.

他们不是自杀 是连环谋杀

But they're not suicides, they're serial killings.

我们要寻找一个连环杀手

We've got a serial killer.

太好了

I love it.

总算有所期待了

There's always something to look forward to.

你凭什么这样说?

Why are you saying that?

她的箱子 拜托 她的箱子呢?

Her case Come on, where is her case?

自己吃掉了吗?

Did she eat it

有其他人在现场 带走了她的箱子

Someone else was here, and they took her case.

所以杀手一定是开车到这儿

So the killer must have driven here.

把箱子忘在车里了

Forgot the case was in the car.

她有可能已经订好酒店 放在里面了

She could have checked into a hotel, left it there.

不 没去酒店 看她的头发

No, she's never got to the hotel. look at her hair.

口红和鞋都是一样颜色

She colour-coordinates her lipstick and her shoes.

她不可能离开酒店

She'd never have left any hotel

如果头发还那么...

with her hair still looking...

夏洛克? 怎么了?

Sherlock? What is it, what?

连环杀手总是很难对付

Serial killers, always hard.

必须等着他们自己犯错

You have to wait for them to make a mistake.

我们不能干等着!

We can't just wait!

不用再等了 看看她 好好看

Oh, we're done waiting. Look at her, really look!

总部 错误找到了 调查卡迪夫那边

Houston, we have a mistake. Get on to Cardiff.

去找詹妮弗?威尔森的家人和朋友

.Find out who Jennifer Wilson's family and friends were.

去找瑞秋

Find Rachel

当然了 好的 但到底是什么错?

Of course, yeah - but what mistake?!

粉色

Pink!

快干活吧...

Let's get on with it...

他走了

He's gone.

谁? 夏洛克?福尔摩斯?

Who, Sherlock Holmes?

是啊 他就那么走了 他总是这样

Yeah, he just took off. He does that.

他会回来吗? 看来不会了

Is he coming back? Didn't look like it.

好吧

Right.

好吧...

Right...

不好意思 我现在是在哪里?

Yes. Sorry, where am I?

布莱克斯顿

Brixton.

你知道该去哪里打车吗?

Do you know where I could get a cab?

因为...

It's just er...

呃...

well -

我的腿

my leg.

去主干道打车吧

Try the main road.

谢谢

Thanks.

但你不是他的朋友

But you're not his friend.

他根本没有朋友

He doesn't HAVE friends.

那你是谁?

So who are you?

我...我谁也不是 我才刚认识他

I'm... I'm nobody. I just met him.

好吧 那我建议你 离他远点

OK, bit of advice then. Stay away from that guy.

为什么?

Why?

你知道他为什么来这里吗?

You know why he's here?

没有任何报酬 什么也没有

He's not paid or anything.

他喜欢这种场景 能让他兴奋

He likes it. He gets off on it.

罪案越离奇 他就越兴奋 你知道吗?

The weirder the crime, the more he gets off. And you know what?

总有一天探案会无法满足他

One day just showing up won't be enough.

总有一天我们会围着一具尸体

One day we'll be standing round a body

夏洛克?福尔摩斯就是始作俑者

and Sherlock Holmes will be the one that put it there.

为什么要那么做?

Why would he do that?

因为他精神变态

Because he's a psychopath.

精神变态很容易无聊

Psychopaths get bored.

多诺万 来了

Donovan! Coming.

离夏洛克?福尔摩斯远一点

Stay away from Sherlock Holmes.

出租车 出租车...

Taxi! Taxi...

喂?

Hello?

你左边的大楼上有架监控摄像头

There is a security camera on the building to your left.

看到了吗?

Do you see it?'

你是哪位?

Who's this?

哪位?

Who's speaking?

看到摄像头了吗 华生医生?

Do you see the camera, Dr Watson?

是的 我看到了 看着...

Yeah, I see it. Watch...

街对面的大楼上有另一个摄像头 看到了吗?

There's another camera on the building opposite you. Do u see it?

最后一个 你右手边大楼的顶层

And finally, at the top of the building on your right.

你是怎么做到的?

How are you doing this?

上车 华生医生

'Get into the car, Dr Watson.

我本可以威胁你

'I would make some sort of threat,

但你一定很清楚自己的处境

but I'm sure your situation is quite clear to you. '

你好 嗨

Hello. Hi.

你叫什么名字?

What's your name, then?

呃...安西娅

Er... Anthea.

是你的真名吗? 不是

Is that your real name? No.

我叫约翰

I'm John.

我知道

Yes. I know.

我有必要问问这是去哪吗?

Any point in asking... where I'm going?

毫无必要

None at all...

约翰

John.

好吧

OK.

坐下吧 约翰

Have a seat, John.

你知道 我有手机的

You know, I've got a phone.

摄像头那招是很妙

I mean, very clever and all that,

但是...

but er...

打电话给我就行

you could just phone me.

到我手机上

On my phone.

要想避开夏洛克?福尔摩斯的眼睛

When one is avoiding the attention of Sherlock Holmes,

就该学会谨慎 所以在此见面

one learns to be discreet, hence this place.

你的腿一定很疼 坐下吧

Your leg must be hurting you. Sit down.

我不想坐下

I don't want to sit down.

你不怎么害怕啊

You don't seem very afraid.

你也不怎么吓人

You don't seem very frightening.

没错...

Yes...

军人的勇敢

The bravery of the soldier.

勇敢是愚蠢最好听的代言词 你说呢?

Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity, don't u think?

你和夏洛克?福尔摩斯什么关系?

What is your connection to Sherlock Holmes?

没关系 我们几乎不认识 我昨天才遇到他

I don't have one. I barely know him, I met him... yesterday.

才一天工夫 你们就同居了

Mmm, and since yesterday you've moved in with him

现在还一起查案

and now you're solving crimes together.

这周末是不是就该好事将近了?

Might we expect a happy announcement by the end of the week?

你是谁? 利益相关者

Who are you? An interested party.

对夏洛克? 为什么?

Interested in Sherlock? Why?

我猜你们不是朋友

I'm guessing you're not friends.

你也见过他 你想他能有几个朋友?

You've met him. How many friends do you imagine he has?

我是夏洛克能拥有的

I'm the closest thing to a friend

最近乎朋友的存在 你指什么?

that Sherlock Holmes is capable of having And what's that?

敌人 敌人?

An enemy. An enemy?

在他看来 我绝对是敌人

In HIS mind, certainly.

如果你问他 他会说我是他的魔王

If you were to ask him, he'd probably say his arch-enemy.

他喜欢把事情搞得戏剧化

He does love to be dramatic.

哟 谢天谢地你没这毛病

Well, thank God YOU'RE above all that.

我没打扰你吧

I hope I'm not distracting you.

一点也没打扰

Not distracting me at all.

你打算继续和夏洛克?福尔摩斯合作下去?

Do you plan to continue your association with Sherlock Holmes?

也许说的不对...

I could be wrong...

但我觉得这不关你事

but I think that's none of your business.

很难说 真不关你事

It could be. It really couldn't.

如果你真的搬进...

If you DO move into, erm...

贝克街 221B号

.. 221B Baker Street,

我将非常乐意行方便

I'd be happy to pay you a meaningful sum

定期付你可观报酬

of money on a regular basis to ease your way.

为什么?

Why?

因为你不富有

Because you're not a wealthy man.

交换条件是?

In exchange for what?

提供信息

Information.

绝不会侵犯隐私 绝不会让你为难

Nothing indiscreet. Nothing you'd feel... uncomfortable with.

只需告诉我他在干什么 为什么?

Just tell me what he's up to. Why?

我常常为他担心

I worry about him. Constantly.

你可真好人

That's nice of you.

但出于种种原因

But I would prefer for various reasons

希望你对此事守口如瓶

that my concern go unmentioned,

我们的关系有点...不太融洽

we have what you might call a... difficult

relationship.

(若不方便亦来 - 夏?福)

If inconvenient, come anyway

不行 我还没说具体金额呢

No. But I haven't mentioned a figure.

省省吧

Don't bother.

这么快就对他死心塌地了

You're very loyal VERY quickly.

不 不是 我只是不感兴趣

No, I'm not, I'm just not interested.

"不信任人" 医生写的

"Trust issues"... it says here.

那是什么?

What's that?

你居然不信任其他人

Could it be that you've decided to

却信任夏洛克?福尔摩斯?

trust Sherlock Holmes of all people?

谁说我信任他了?

Who says I trust him?

你不像那种轻易交心的人

You don't seem the kind to make friends easily.

说完了没?

Are we done?

你说呢

You tell me.

我猜已经有人警告过你离他远点

I imagine people have already warned you to stay away from him,

但我看你左手 你不会这么做

but I can see from your left hand that's not going to happen.

我的什么? 给我看看

My what? Show me.

别碰

Don't...

了不得 什么?

Remarkable. What is?

这城市大多人都庸庸碌碌

Most people... blunder round this city,

眼中只有繁华街肆 车来人往

and all they see are streets and shops and cars.

与夏洛克?福尔摩斯同行 你却能看到战场

When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield.

你已经经历过 不是吗?

You've seen it already. Haven't you?

我的手怎么了?

What's wrong with my hand?

你的左手会间歇性震颤

You have an intermittent tremor in your left hand.

你的医生认为这是创伤后应激障碍

Your therapist thinks it's post-traumatic stress disorder.

她觉得你被战争的记忆困扰

She thinks you're haunted by memories of your military service.

你到底是谁?

Who the hell are you?

你怎么知道的?

How do you know that?

炒了她吧 她的方向完全错误

Fire her. She's got it the wrong way round.

你现在正承受压力 但手却稳如磐石

You're under stress right now and your hand is perfectly steady.

你不是被战争困扰 华生医生...

You're not haunted by the war, Dr Watson...

你想念战争

You miss it.

欢迎回来

Welcome back.

该选阵营了 华生医生

Time to choose a side, Dr Watson.

我带你回家

I'm to take you home.

(可能很危险 - 夏?福)

Dangerous - S H

地址?

Address?

贝克街

Er, Baker Street.

贝克街221B号

221B Baker Street.

但我要先去个地方

But I need to stop off somewhere first.

听着 你老板

Listen, your boss.

能别告诉他我来过这儿吗?

Any chance you could not tell him this is where I went?

当然 你已经告诉他了吧?

Sure. You've told him already, haven't you?

没错

Yeah.

呃...你平时有空闲吗?

Hey erm... do you ever get any free time?

当然 多的是

Oh, yeah. Lots.

再见 好吧

Bye OK.

你在干什么?

What are you doing?

尼古丁贴片(戒烟用)

Nicotine patch.

能帮助我思考

Helps me think.

如今在伦敦当老烟枪很难

Impossible to sustain a smoking habit in London these days.

不利大脑运作

Bad news for brain work.

却有利于呼吸

It's good news for breathing.

呼吸 呼吸乏味透顶

Oh... Breathing! Breathing's boring.

你一下就三张贴片?

Is that... three patches?

这是三张级的难题

It's a three-patch problem.

怎么样?

Well...?

你让我快来 我以为很重要

You asked me to come, I'm assuming it's important.

哦 当然了 我能借用你的手机吗?

Oh - yeah, of course. Can I borrow your phone?

我的手机? 不用我自己的

My phone? Don't use mine.

号码很可能被认出来

Always a chance that my number will be recognised.

我网站上就有

It's on the website.

赫德森太太有手机 她在楼下呢

Mrs Hudson's got a phone. Yeah, she's downstairs.

我试过大喊 但她耳背

I tried shouting but she didn't hear.

我在伦敦城的另一边...

I WAS the other side of London...

不是急事

There was no hurry.

给你...

Here...

要干什么? 这案子?

So what's this about - the case?

她的箱子... 她的箱子?

Her case... HER case?

她的行李箱 当然了

Her suitcase, yes, obviously.

凶手拿走了她的行李箱 第一个大错误

The murderer took her suitcase, first big mistake.

好吧 他拿走了她的箱子 那又怎样?

OK, he took her case. So?

没用的 别无他法 只能冒险

It's no use, there's no other way. We'll have to risk it.

我桌上有个号码 你帮我发条短信

On my desk there's a number. I want you to send a text.

你叫我来就是为了...发条短信

You've brought me here... to send a text.

没错 发短信 号码在我桌上

Text, yes. The number on my desk.

出什么事了? 刚遇到了你一个朋友

What's wrong? Just met a friend of yours.

朋友? 敌人

A friend? An enemy.

哦 哪一个?

Oh. Which one?

据他说 是你的魔王 人真会有魔王?

Well, your arch-enemy, according to him. Do people have arch-enemies?

他有没出钱让你监视我?

Did he offer you money to spy on me?

没错 你收了吗?

Yes. Did you take it?

没有

No.

真遗憾 我们本可以平分 下次想清楚点

Pity, we could have split the fee. Think it through next time.

他是谁? 你见过的最危险的人

Who is he? The most dangerous man you've ever met,

不过现在的问题不是他

and not my problem right now.

发短信 号码在我桌上

On my desk, the number!

詹妮弗?威尔森 这是...

Jennifer Wilson. That was...

等等 这不是受害人吗?

Hang on. Wasn't that the dead woman?

是的 这不重要 输入号码吧

Yes. That's not important. Just enter the number.

你在输号码吗? 是的

Are you doing it? Yes.

输完了吗?

Have you done it?

是...等一下

Yeah - hang on!

照我说的 一字不差

These words exactly.

"劳里斯顿花园发生了什么?"

"What happened at Lauriston Gardens?

"我一定是昏过去了"

I must have blacked out.

"诺森伯兰街22号"

22 Northumberland Street,

"请速前来" 你昏过去了?

please come. " You blacked out?

什么? 不是 当然不是

What? No... No!

打好发出去 快点

Type and send it. Quickly.

发出去了吗? 地址是什么?

Have you sent it? What's the address?

诺森伯兰街22号 快

22 Northumberland Street. Hurry up!

(劳里斯顿花园发生了什么? 我一定是昏过去了)

"What happened at Lauriston Gardens?"

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页