(诺森伯兰街22号 请速前来)
22 Northumberland Street. Hurry up!
那是...
That's...
那粉红女郎的箱子 詹妮弗?威尔森的箱子
That's the pink lady's case, that's Jennifer Wilson's case.
没错 显然的
Yes, obviously.
或许该解释下 我没杀她
Oh, perhaps I should mention - I didn't kill her.
我没说你杀了她 为什么不?
I never said you did. Why not?
我发了那条短信 又有她的箱子
Given that text and the fact I have her case
这么想完全符合逻辑
it's a perfectly logical assumption.
别人常以为你是凶手?
Do people usually assume you're the murderer?
没错 时不时会
Now and then, yes.
好吧...
OK...
这个你怎么到手的? 找来的
How did you get this? By looking.
哪里?
Where?
凶手一定载她去了劳里斯顿花园
The killer must have driven her to Lauriston Gardens.
箱子遗落在车里 所以到了他手上
He could only keep her case by accident if it was in the car.
谁拿这箱子都会引人注目
Nobody could be seen with this case without drawing attention -
尤其是男人 按统计学凶手大概是男人
particularly a man, which is statistically more likely.
所以他迫切想扔掉它
So obviously he'd feel compelled to get rid of it.
一发现自己带着这箱子
the next thing he knows-he still has it. Wouldn't have taken
不到五分钟就意识到是个错误
him more than five minutes to realise his mistake.
我检查了劳里斯顿花园周边
I checked every backstreet wide enough for a car
五分钟车程内每条丢弃大件物品
five minutes from Lauriston Gardens, and anywhere you could
不引人注意的小巷
'dispose of a bulky object without being observed.
不到一小时就找到了
'Took me less than an hour to find the right skip. '
粉色 仅靠箱子是粉色 就推理出那么多?
Pink. You got all that because you realised the case would be pink?
一定是粉色的 显而易见
It had to be pink, obviously.
为什么我没猜到?
Why didn't I think of that?
因为你是个傻瓜
Because you're an idiot.
不 别那副表情 几乎所有人都是
No, no, no, don't look like that. Practically everyone is.
听着 你发现少了什么没?
Now, look. Do you see what's missing?
箱子里? 我怎么知道?
From the case? How could I?
她的手机 她的手机呢?
Her phone. Where's her mobile phone?
尸体和箱子都没手机
There was no phone on the body, there's no phone in the case.
她是有手机的 刚还发了短信
We know she had one. You just texted it.
也许忘在家里了
Maybe she left it at home.
她有一大票情人 必须非常谨慎
She has a string of lovers and she's careful about it.
她从不把手机放在家里
She never leaves her phone at home.
我为什么要发那条短信?
Why did I just send that text?
问题是 她的手机现在在哪?
Well, the question is where is her phone NOW?
可能丢了 没错 或是?
She could have lost it. Yes, or?
凶手...你觉得凶手拿走了手机?
The murderer... You think the murderer has the phone?
也许她放箱子时 落了手机
Maybe she... left it when she left her case.
也许凶手出于某种原因把手机拿走了
Maybe he took it from her for some reason.
无论怎样 手机很有可能在凶手手里
Either way, the balance of probability is murderer has her phone.
不好意思...我们在干什么?
Sorry... what are we doing -
我刚给凶手发了短信? 那有什么用?
did I just text a murderer? What good will that do?
刚杀人几小时后
A few hours after his last victim,
凶手收到只可能来自死者的短信
and now he receives a text that can only be from her.
偶然捡到手机的人
If somebody had just found that phone
不会理睬这种短信 但是凶手...
they'd ignore a text like that, but the murderer...
会惊慌失措的
would panic.
你和警察说了没?
Have you talked to the police?
死了4个人 没那时间
Four people are dead, there isn't time.
那为什么和我说?
So why are you talking to ME?
赫德森太太没收了我那头盖骨
Mrs Hudson took my skull.
所以我在代替你那头盖骨?
So I'm basically filling in for your skull?
别紧张 你干的不错
Relax, you're doing fine.
好了 什么好了?
Well? Well, what?
你大可坐在这里看电视
Well - you could just sit there and... watch telly.
你要我一块去?
What, you want me to come with you?
我喜欢出门有人陪 大声讲话有助于思维
I like company when I go out, I think better when I talk aloud.
头盖骨出门太招摇了 所以...
The skull just attracts attention, so...
有问题吗? 是的 多诺万警官
Problem? Yeah, Sergeant Donovan.
她怎么了?
What about her?
她说...
She said...
凶案让你兴奋 乐在其中
you get off on this. You enjoy it.
我说了"危险" 你转眼就来了
And I said "dangerous", and here you are.
该死
Damn it!
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
诺森伯兰街 五分钟走到
Northumberland Street's a five-minute walk from here.
凶手会笨到真去那儿?
You think he's stupid enough to go there?
不 我觉得他聪明极了
No, I think he's brilliant enough.
聪明人我喜欢 都巴不得被抓到
I love the brilliant ones. They're all so desperate to get caught.
为什么? 被人赏识
Why? Appreciation!
受人追捧 终成焦点所在
Applause! At long last the spotlight.
这就是天才的软肋
That's the frailty of genius,
他们需要观众
it needs an audience.
没错
Yeah.
这就是他的狩猎场 城市的中心
This is his hunting ground. Right here in the heart of the city.
现在知道受害人是被他诱拐的
Now that we know his victims were abducted,
那就不一样了
that changes everything.
受害人都是从繁忙的街道消失
Because all of his victims disappeared from busy streets,
闹市 但从没人注意到他们离开
crowded places, but nobody saw them go.
想啊 谁虽然素不相识仍让我们信任?
Think! Who do we trust, even though we don't know them?
谁不管到哪里都无人注意?
Who passes unnoticed wherever they go?
谁在人群中狩猎?
Who hunts in the middle of a crowd?
我不知道 谁?
Don't know. Who?
一点都没想到 你饿吗?
Haven't the faintest. Hungry?
谢谢你 比利
Thank you, Billy.
诺森伯兰郡街22号
22 Northumberland Street.
盯着它
Keep your eyes on it.
他不会走上前去按门铃的 他已经疯了
He's not just going to ring the doorbell. He'd need to be mad.
他已经杀了4个人
He HAS killed four people.
好吧
OK.
夏洛克!
Sherlock!
菜单上的菜随便点 免费
Anything on the menu, whatever you want, free.
算在我们帐上 你和你的情人都是
On the house, for you and for your date.
你想吃东西吗? 我不是他的情人
Do you want to eat? I'm not his date.
这个人帮我洗清了谋杀的嫌疑
This man got me off a murder charge.
这是安吉洛三年前我向雷斯垂德证明了
This is Angelo. Three years ago I sucessfully proved to Lestrade
当一起极为残暴的三重谋杀发生时
at the time of a particularly vicious triple murder
安吉洛正在城市另一头入室抢劫
that Angelo was in different part of town house-breaking.
他洗清了我的名誉
He cleared my name.
一点点吧 对面有什么动静吗?
I cleared it a bit. Anything happening opposite?
什么也没有
Nothing.
要不是他 我会去坐牢的
But for this man, I'd have gone to prison.
你后来还是去坐牢了
You did go to prison.
我给你们点上蜡烛 更浪漫些
I'll get a candle for the table. It's more romantic.
我不是他的情人
I'm not his date!
你还是吃点吧 我们可能要等很久
You may as well eat. We might have a long wait.
多谢了
Thanks.
人是没有魔王的
People don't have arch-enemies.
什么? 在现实生活里
I'm sorry? In real life.
现实生活里是没有魔王的 没有
There are no arch-enemies in real life. Doesn't
happen.
没有? 真乏味
Doesn't it? Sounds a bit dull.
那么我遇到的是谁?
So who did I meet?
那么正常人在"现实生活"中应该有什么?
What do real people have, then, in their... "real lives"?
朋友?
Friends?
他们认识的人 喜欢的人 不喜欢的人...
People they know, people they like, people they don't like...
女朋友 男朋友
Girlfriends, boyfriends.
对 我没说错 乏味
Yes, well, as I was saying - dull.
这么说你没有女朋友了
You don't have a girlfriend, then.
女朋友? 不 不是我的菜
Girlfriend? No, not really my area.
哦 这样啊
Oh, right.
那你有男朋友吗? 对了 那也没关系
Do you have a... boyfriend? Which is fine, by the way.
我知道没关系
I know it's fine.
这么说你有男朋友? 没有
So you've got a boyfriend then. No.
好吧 好吧
Right. OK.
你无牵无挂 就像我一样
You're unattached. Like me.
很好 很好
Fine. Good.
约翰 嗯...
John, erm...
我想还是该告诉你 我把工作当成爱人
I think you should know that I consider myself married to my work,
尽管我受宠若惊
and while I'm flattered,
但我真的不想找什么...
I'm really not looking for any...
不
No,
我不是在试探 不是
I'm... not asking. No.
我只是说 怎样都没关系
I'm just saying, it's all fine.
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
看 对街有辆出租车停下了
Look across the street. Taxi. It's stopped.
没人进去 也没人出来
Nobody getting in, and nobody getting out.
为什么是出租车?
Why a taxi?
真聪明 聪明吗?
Oh, that's clever. Is it clever?
为什么? 那就是他
Why is it clever? That's him.
别盯着看
Don't stare.
你就在盯着看
You're staring.
不能两个人都盯着吧
We can't both stare.
抱歉
Sorry
我记下了车牌号码 你用的上
I've got the cab number. Good for you.
右转 单行道 道路施工 红绿灯 公车线路
Right turn, one way, roadworks, traffic lights, bus lane,
过街横道 只许左转 红绿灯
pedestrian crossing, left turn only, traffic lights.
(备用道路)
ALTERNATIVE ROUTE
抱歉
Sorry.
(禁行)
NO ENTRY
(封路)
ROAD CLOSED
约翰 快
Come on, John...
请稍等
WAIT
快点 约翰 追不上了
Come on, John. We're losing him!
(封路)
ROAD CLOSED
这边
This way.
不对 这边!
No - THIS way!
抱歉
Sorry...
(步行街尾)
PEDESTRIAN ZONE ENDS
(禁行)
NO ENTRY
(让行)
GIVE WAY
警察!开门
Police! Open her up.
不对
No...
牙齿 深肤色 加利佛尼亚人?
Teeth, tan. What - Californian...?
洛杉矶 圣莫妮卡 刚刚抵达
LA, Santa Monica. Just arrived.
你怎么知道的? 行李
How could you possibly know that? The luggage.
第一次来伦敦吧?
Probably your first trip to London, right?
根据你的目的地和司机带你绕的路
Going by your final destination and the route the cabbie takes.
不好意思 你们是警察吗?
Sorry - are you guys the police?
对 一切顺利吗?
Yeah. Everything all right?
对
Yeah.
欢迎来到伦敦
Welcome to London.
遇到任何问题请通知我们
Er, any problems - just let us know.
总之只是辆碰巧减速的出租车
Basically just a cab that happened to slow down.
没错
Basically.
不是凶手 不是凶手 不是
Not the murderer. Not the murderer, no.
外国人 强力不在场证明
Wrong country, good alibi.
无懈可击 你从哪搞来这个的?
As they go. Hey, where did you get this?
雷斯垂德探长? 对
Detective Inspector Lestrade? Yeah.
他一烦我我就偷他东西
I pickpocket him when he's annoying
这个你留着吧 我房里有的是
You can keep that one, I've got plenty at the flat.
什么?
What?
没什么 只是... "欢迎来到伦敦"
Nothing, just... "Welcome to London".
喘过气来啦? 等你发令
Got your breath back? Ready when you are.
好吧...
OK...
真是荒谬
That was ridiculous.
这是我做过的最荒谬的事
That was the most ridiculous thing... I've ever done.
你还入侵阿富汗了呢
And you invaded Afghanistan.
又不是我一个人
That wasn't just me.
我们干吗不回餐馆去?
Why aren't we back at the restaurant?
他们会监视的
They can keep an eye out.
反正本来也没把握
It was a long shot anyway.
那我们去干什么的?
So what were we doing there?
哦 打发时间呗
Oh, just passing the time.
并且证明一件事
And proving a point.
证明什么? 你
What point? You.
赫德森太太 华生医生要楼上那间房了
Mrs Hudson! Dr Watson WILL take the room upstairs.
谁说的?
Says who?
门口那个人说的
Says the man at the door.
夏洛克给我发短信 说你掉了这个
Sherlock texted me. He said you forgot this.
呃 谢谢
Er, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
夏洛克 你做什么啦?
Sherlock, what have you done?
赫德森太太? 楼上
Mrs Hudson? Upstairs.
你们干什么?
What are you doing?
我知道你会找到箱子的 我不傻
Well, I knew you'd find the case, I'm not stupid.
你不能私闯我家
You can't just break into my flat.
你不能扣押证物 而且我没私闯
You can't withhold evidence - and I didn't break in your flat.
哦 那这叫什么?
Well, what do you call this then?
这是缉毒
It's a drugs bust.
什么 这家伙能是毒虫?
Seriously? This guy - a junkie?
你认识他吗? 约翰
Have you met him? John...
依我看 你大可以在这翻上一天
I'm pretty sure that You could search this flat all day,
也别想找到任何消遣的东西
you wouldn't find anything you could call recreational.
约翰 建议你现在闭嘴吧 拜托
John, you probably want to shut up now. But come on...
不 什么?
No... What?
你? 闭嘴 我不是你的搜查犬
You? Shut up! I'm not your sniffer dog.
不 安德森是我的搜查犬
No, Anderson's my sniffer dog.
安德森 缉毒你跑来做什么?
Anderson, what are YOU doing here on a drugs bust?
哦 我自愿的
Oh, I volunteered.
他们都是 他们都不在缉毒科
They all did. They're not strictly speaking ON the drug squad,
不过都很热心
but they're very keen.
这是人类眼球吧 放回去
Are these human eyes? Put those back!
在微波炉里啊 这是科学实验
They were in the microwave. It's an experiment.
接着找 伙计们
Keep looking, guys.
或者你好好帮我们 我就收队
Or you could help us properly and I'll stand them down.
真幼稚 对付幼儿嘛
This is childish. Well, I'm dealing with a child.
夏洛克 这是我们的案子
Sherlock, this is our case.
我让你参加 但你不能单干
I'm letting you in, but you do not go off on your own.
明白?
Clear?
什么-你居然假装缉毒来要挟我?
What - so you set up a pretend drugs bust to bully me?
真找到毒品就不算假装了
It stops being pretend if we find anything.
我是清白的
I am clean!
你的公寓是... 全都清白?
Is your flat...? All of it?
连烟都不抽
Don't even smoke.
我也不抽
Neither do I.
好吧 我们来合作吧
So let's work together.
找到瑞秋了 她是谁?
We've found Rachel. Who is she?
詹妮弗?温森的独女
Jennifer Wilson's only daughter.
她女儿?
Her daughter?
她为什么写她女儿的名字 为什么?
Why would she write her daughter's name? Why?
别管了 箱子找到了
Never mind that, we found the case.
某人曾断言箱子在凶手那里
According to SOMEONE the murderer has the case,
现在它在我们亲爱的精神病人手里
and we found it in the hands of our favourite psychopath.
我不是精神病 是高功能反社会病
not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath.
拜托你专业点
Do your research.
你得把瑞秋找来 审问她 我也得问她
You need to bring Rachel in and I need to question her.
她死了 太好了 时间地点原因?
She's dead. Excellent. How, when and why?
有联系吗? 肯定有
Is there a connection? There has to be.
我可不敢说 她死了14年了
Well, I doubt it, since she's been dead for14years.
严格说从未活过
Technically she was never alive.
瑞秋是詹妮弗?温森14年前流产的女儿
Rachel was Jennifer Wilson's stillborn daughter, 14years ago.
不 这...
No, that's...
这不对头 怎么会...
.. that's not right. How...
她干吗这么做 为什么?
Why would she do that? Why?
她临死前为啥想女儿?
Why would she think of her daughter in her last moments?