嗯 果然正宗反社会病
Yup - sociopath, I'm seeing it now.
她不是想女儿
She didn't think about her daughter.
是用指甲把名字刻在地上
She scratched her name on the floor with her fingernails.
她快死了
She was dying.
这很费劲 很痛苦的
It took effort, it would have hurt.
你说受害人都是自己服药的
You said that the victims all took the poison themselves,
是他逼他们的
that he MAKES them take it -
呃 也许他... 跟他们说了什么
well, maybe he... I don't know, talks to them.
也许利用了她女儿的死
Maybe he used the death of her daughter somehow.
对 可那都多少年了 她还郁闷个头啊
Yeah, but that was ages ago. Why would she still be upset?
不对?
Not good?
是不太对
Bit not good, yeah.
如果你要死了 被谋杀了
If you were dying... If you'd been murdered -
你临终会说什么?
in your very last few seconds what would you say?
"神啊 救救我吧"
"Please, God, let me live. "
发挥点想象力
Use your imagination!
我不用
I don't have to.
对 可假设你聪明
Yeah, but if you were clever...
詹妮弗这么多情人 她绝对聪明
Jennifer Wilson running all those lovers - she WAS clever.
她在向我们传达什么
She's trying to tell us something.
门铃坏了吗? 你叫的车来了 夏洛克
Isn't the doorbell working? Your taxi's here, Sherlock.
我没叫出租车 走开
I didn't order a taxi. Go away.
哎哟 翻的这么乱 要找什么啊
Oh, dear. They're making such a mess. What are they looking for?
这是缉毒 赫德森太太
It's a drugs bust, Mrs Hudson.
可这是我治腰疼的 是草药...
But they're just for my hip. They're herbal soothers...
全都闭嘴 别乱动 别说话 别呼吸
Shut up, everybody! Don't move. Don't speak, don't breathe.
我在思考呢
I'm trying to think.
安德森 转过去 你太扎眼了
Anderson, face the other way. You're putting me off.
什么 我的脸?
What? My FACE is
都给我安静不许动
Everybody quiet and still.
安德森 转过去 老天爷
Anderson, turn your back. Oh, for God's sake!
马上转过去 谢谢
Your back, now, please!
加油 快想啊 车怎么办?
Come on, think. Quick! What about your taxi?
赫德森太太
MRS HUDSON!
她很聪明 聪明 对
She was clever. Clever, yes!
她比你们都聪明 她还死了
She's cleverer than you lot and she's dead.
明白了吗?
Do you see, do you get it?
手机不是丢了 根本没丢
She didn't lose her phone, she never lost it.
她栽给凶手了
She PLANTED it on him.
她下车的时候
When she got out of the car,
就预料到要死了
she knew that she was going to her death.
她留下了手机 追踪凶手
She left the phone in order to lead us to her killer.
怎么追踪?
But how?
什么叫怎么追踪?
What do you mean, how?
瑞秋
Rachel!
还不懂? 瑞秋
Don't you see? Rachel!
瞧瞧你们 一群草包
Look at you lot. You're all so vacant.
不是我的感觉很好吧? 多轻松啊
Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing.
瑞秋不是人名
Rachel is not a name.
那是什么?
Then what is it?
约翰 行李上有个标签
John - on the luggage, there's a label.
电子邮件
E- mail address.
jennie.pink@mephone.org.uk
Er, jennie. pink@mephone. org. uk.
她没带电脑
She didn't have a laptop,
所以肯定用手机办公
which means she did her business on her phone.
智能机 绑定邮箱的
A Smartphone, it's e-mail enabled.
有个网站能登陆她的账号
So there was a website for her account.
用户名就是电邮地址
The username is her e-mail address -
猜猜看 密码呢?
and all together, the password is?
瑞秋
Rachel.
我们能看她邮件 所以呢?
So we can read her e-mails. So what?
安德森 别嚷
Anderson, don't talk out loud.
整条街智商都被你拉低了
You lower the IQ of the whole street.
何止是邮件 这是智能手机 有卫星定位
We can do much more than that. It's a smartphone, it's got GPS.
就是说如果遗失 可以上网追踪
Which means if you lose it you can locate it online.
她要把我们带到凶手面前
She's leading us directly to the man who killed her.
除非他扔了 我们知道他没有
Unless he got rid of it. We know he didn't.
加油 快啊
Come on, come on. Quickly!
夏洛克亲爱的 那个出租车司机...
Sherlock, dear. This taxi driver...
赫德森太太 你晚上该用药了吧
Mrs Hudson, isn't it time for your evening soother?
调车 调直升机
Get vehicles, get a helicopter.
手机电池是有限的
This phone battery won't last for ever.
只有地图 没有凶手名字
We'll just have a map reference, not a name.
这是突破口
It's a start!
夏洛克 至少不是全城都有嫌疑了
Sherlock... Narrows it down from just anyone in London.
这是我们第一条靠谱线索 夏洛克
It's the first proper lead that we've had. Sherlock...
在哪 快说 在哪?
Where is it? Quickly, where?
在这里 贝克街221B号
Here. It's... in 221B Baker Street.
怎么会在这里?
How can it be here?
怎么会?
How?
也许在你带回的箱子里...
Maybe it was in the case when you brought it back and it...
掉出来了
fell out somewhere.
我还没发现? 我——没发现?
What, and I didn't notice it? Me - I didn't notice?
反正 我们的短信他回了
Anyway, we texted him and he called back.
注意了 在这幢楼里找一个手机
Guys, we're also looking for a mobile somewhere here,
受害人的...
belonged to the victim...
谁虽然素不相识仍让我们信任?
'Who do we trust, even if we don't know them?
(伦敦出租车司机)
LONDON CAB DRIVER
谁不管到哪里都无人注意?
'Who passes unnoticed wherever they go?
谁在人群中狩猎?
'Who hunts in the middle of a crowd?'
(跟我来)
COME WITH ME
夏洛克 你没事吧 什么...
Sherlock, you OK? What...?
对 对 我没事
Yeah, yeah... I'm fine.
那手机为什么在这?
So, how can the phone be here?
不知道
Don't know.
我再试试 好主意
I'll try it again. Good idea.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
出去透气 就去一会 马上回来
Fresh air, just popping outside for a moment. Won't be long.
你真的没事? 我很好
You sure you're all right? I'm fine.
夏洛克?福尔摩斯的车
Taxi for Sherlock Holmes.
我没叫出租车
I didn't order a taxi.
但你未必不需要
Doesn't mean you don't need one.
你是那个出租司机
You're the cabbie.
停在诺森伯兰街外的
The one who stopped outside Northumberland Street.
那是你 不是乘客
It was you. Not your passenger.
你瞧 没人会想到出租司机
See? No-one ever thinks about the cabbie.
就像是透明人
It's like you're invisible.
永远被人抛到脑后
Just the back of an 'ead.
对连环杀手 真是得天独厚
Proper advantage for a serial killer.
你认罪了? 哦 当然
Is this a confession? Oh, yeah.
再告诉你件事
I'll tell you what else...
要是你现在叫警察 我不逃跑
If you call the coppers now, I won't run.
我乖乖坐着 束手就擒 我保证
I'll sit quiet and they can take me down, I promise.
为什么?
Why?
因为你不会的 我不会吗?
Cos you're not going to do that. Am I not?
我没杀那四个人 福尔摩斯先生
I didn't kill those four people, Mr Holmes.
我跟他们聊天
I spoke to 'em...
他们就自行了断了
and they killed themselves.
如果你现在叫警察 我保证一件事
If you get the coppers now, I'll promise you one thing.
我永远不告诉你我说了什么
I will never tell you what I said.
不过再也没人会死了
No-one else will die, though,
我相信他们也能结案了
and I believe they call that a result.
你也永远不知道他们怎么死的了
And you won't ever understand how those people died.
你想要哪种结案?
What kind of result do you care about?
如果我想要真相
If I wanted to understand...
我该怎么做? 我请你兜个风
.. what would I do? Let me take you for a ride.
好把我也杀掉?
So you can kill me too?
我没想杀你 福尔摩斯先生
I don't want to kill you, Mr Holmes.
我只想跟你聊聊
I'm going to talk to ya...
你就自行了断了
.. and then you're going to kill yourself.
他上出租车了 是夏洛克 他坐车走了
He just got in a cab... It's Sherlock. He just drove off in a cab.
我说吧 他就是这种人
I told you, he does that.
又被他跑掉了
He bloody left again.
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting our time!
我打手机试试 开了响铃
I'm... calling the phone, it's ringing out.
如果开了响铃 那它不在这儿
And if it's ringing, it's not here.
我再定位试试
I'll try the search again.
有关系吗 有意思吗
Does it matter? Does any of it?
他是个疯子 总会让你失望
He's just a lunatic, and he'll always let you down.
你在浪费时间 大家的时间
And you're wasting your time. All our time.
好吧 伙计们
OK, everybody...
收工
done here.
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
哦 我认出你了
Oh, I recognised ya.
就在你追我车的时候
Soon as I saw you chasing my cab.
夏洛克?福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes!
有人警告我提防你
I was warned about you.
我还上过你的网站 真不错 我喜欢
I've been on your website, too. Brilliant stuff! Loved it.
谁警告你? 某个注意到你的人
Who warned you about me? Just someone out there who's noticed.
谁?
Who?
谁会注意到我?
Who would notice me?
你真谦虚 福尔摩斯先生
You're too modest, Mr Holmes.
我才没有
I'm really not.
你有个粉丝了
Got yourself a fan.
给我讲讲
Tell me more.
只告诉你这些了
That's all you're going to know.
在这辈子
In THIS lifetime.
他这是干啥 他跑什么?
Why did he do that? Why did he have to leave?
你比我了解他
You know him better than I do.
我认识他5年了 不 我不了解他
I've known him for five years - and no, I don't.
那你为什么忍受他?
So why do you put up with him?
我是死马当活马医啊
Because I'm desperate, that's why.
也因为夏洛克?福尔摩斯是个伟人
And because Sherlock Holmes is a great man -
我想有一天 如果我们大家走运
and I think one day, if we're very, very lucky,
他可能还会成为好人
he might even be a good one.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
你熟悉伦敦的大街小巷 你知道这是哪
You know every street in London. You know exactly where we are.
罗兰克尔专科学校
Roland-Kerr Further Education College.
为什么来这儿? 门开着
Why here? It's open.
清洁工在打扫
Cleaners are in.
开出租有个特点
One thing about being a cabbie -
随时知道哪有僻静处适合谋杀
you always know a nice quiet spot for a murder.
真不明白我的同行们怎么不试试
I'm surprised more of us don't branch out.
受害人就跟你走进去? 为什么?
And you just walk your victims in? How?
真没劲
Oh... Dull.
别担心 好戏在后头
Don't worry. It gets better.
你不能拿枪逼人自行了断的
You can't make people take their own lives at gunpoint.
我没有
I don't.
比那要好多了
It's much better than that.
对你不需要 因为你会跟着我的
Don't need this with you. Cos you'll follow me.
你觉得怎样?
Well, what do you think?
你说了算
It's up to you.
毕竟你要在这送命了
You're the one who's going to die here.
我不会的 他们都这么说
No, I'm not. That's what they all say.
我们聊聊吧
Shall we talk?
这不会有点冒险吗?
Bit risky, wasn't it?
在一群警察眼皮底下把我带走
Took me away under the eye of about half a dozen policemen.
他们没那么傻
They're not that stupid.
赫德森夫人也会记得你
And Mrs Hudson will remember you.
你管这叫风险? 嘁
You call that a risk? Nah...
这才叫风险
THIS is a risk.
我最爱这部分
Oh, I like this bit.
因为你还不明白 是吗?
Cos you don't get it yet, do ya?
马上就明白了
But you're about to.
只要我拿出这个...
I just have to do this...
这你可没料到吧?
Weren't expecting that, were ya?
这个保证你喜欢
Oh, you're going to love this.
喜欢什么?
Love what?
夏洛克?福尔摩斯 看看你
Sherlock Holmes! Look at you!
真的是你 你那个网站 你的粉丝给我讲过
Here in the flesh. That website of yours, your fan told me about it.
我的粉丝?
My fan?
你确实厉害
You are brilliant.
你是不世出的天才
You are a proper genius.
"演绎法研究" 我说 这...
The Science of Deduction. Now, that...
才叫思考
is proper thinking.
你我私下说说 为什么人们都不会思考?
Between you and me sitting here, why can't people think?
你也快被逼疯了吧?
Don't it make you mad?
他们怎么就不会思考呢?
Why can't people just think?
哦 明白了 原来你也是不世出的天才
Oh, I see... So you're a proper genius too.
看上去不像 对吧?
Don't look it, do I?
开出租的小老头
Funny little man driving a cab.
可你马上就会醒悟了
But you'll know better in a minute.
这有可能是你今生知道的最后一件事了
Chances are it'll be the last thing you EVER know.
好吧 两个瓶子 解释
OK, two bottles. Explain.
一个好瓶子 一个坏瓶子
There's a good bottle and a bad bottle.
吃了好瓶子里的药 你就活
You take the pill from the good bottle, you live.
吃了坏瓶子里的药 你就死
You take the pill from the bad bottle... you die.
两个瓶子是一样的吧 分毫不差
Both bottles are of course identical. In every way.
但你能分辨
And you know which is which.
我当然能
Of course I know.
可我不知道
But I don't.
你知道就不好玩了 你来选择
Wouldn't be a game if you knew. You're the one who chooses.
我凭什么? 没理由 我能赢得什么?
Why should I? I've got nothing to go on. What's in it for me?
我还没告诉你最好的事呢
I haven't told you the best bit yet.
不管你选哪瓶
Whatever bottle YOU choose,
我都拿另一瓶的药
I take the pill from the other one.
然后我们同时...
And then together...
把药吃下
we take our medicine.
我不会作弊 由你选择
I won't cheat. It's your choice.
我就吃你剩下的药
I'll take whatever pill you don't.
这你可没料到吧 福尔摩斯先生?
Didn't expect that, did you, Mr Holmes?
这就是你对他们做的
This is what you did to the rest of them -
给他们选择? 现在我给你
you gave them a choice? And now I'm giving you one.
不必着急
You take your time.
理清思绪
Get yourself together.
拿出你最好的策略
I want your best game.
这不是策略 这是50:50的概率
It's not a game, it's a50 :50 chance.
我玩了四局了 我还活着
I've played four times. I'm alive.
这不是概率 福尔摩斯先生 这是下棋
It's not chance, Mr Holmes, it's chess.
这是一局棋
It's a game of chess,
只有一步 只有一方能活
with one move... and one survivor.
而这 这...
And this - this...
就是唯一一步
is the move.
我刚给你的是好瓶子还是坏瓶子?
Did I just give you the good bottle or the bad bottle?
随你选一个
You can choose either one.
不 找雷斯垂德探长 我有话跟他说
No, Detective Inspector Lestrade - I need to speak to him.
非常重要 十万火急
It's important. It's an emergency.
这里左转 谢谢 左转
Er, left here, please. Left here...
准备好了吗 福尔摩斯先生?
You ready yet, Mr Holmes?
开始玩吗?
Ready to play?
玩什么? 这是50:50的概率
Play what? It's a50 :50 chance.
你赌的不是数字 是我
You're not playing the numbers, you're playing ME.
我刚给你的是好药还是坏药?
Did I just give you the good pill or the bad pill?
这是诈术吗
Is it a bluff,
还是反诈
or a double bluff?
还是三重反诈? 仍然只是概率
Or a triple bluff? It's still just chance.
一连四个人? 这不是概率
Four people, in a row? It's not chance.
运气 这是天才
Luck. It's genius!