我知道人们的想法
I know how people think.
我知道人们以为我怎么想
I know how people think I think.
我脑子里仿佛有张地图
I can see it all like a map inside my head.
人人都那么蠢 甚至你
Everyone's so stupid, even you.
或者神就是眷顾我
Or maybe God just loves me.
不管哪样 你开出租都算糟蹋了
Either way, you're wasted as a cabbie.
所以
So...
你拿命赌了四次 杀了几个路人 为什么?
You risked your life four times just to kill strangers? Why?
游戏开始了
Time to play.
哦 我正在玩呢
Oh, I am playing.
轮到我了
This is my turn.
你左耳后沾着剃须泡沫
There's shaving foam behind your left ear.
没人提醒你
Nobody's pointed it out to you.
从痕迹来看不止一次
Traces of where it's happened before,
显然你是独居 没人提醒你
so obviously you live on your own - there's no-one to tell you.
可你有孩子的照片
But there's a photograph of children.
孩子母亲被切掉了
Children's mother's been cut out of the picture.
如果她死了 她还会在的
If she'd died, she'd still be there.
照片很旧 但框很新
The photograph's old, but the frame's new.
你想念孩子 但不能去看他们
You think of your children, but you don't get to see them.
疏离的父亲
Estranged father.
她带走了孩子
She took the kids,
可你还爱他们 还为此痛苦着
but you still love them and it still hurts.
啊 可不止这些
Ah, but there's more.
你的衣服 刚刚洗过
Your clothes. Recently laundered,
但你身上每件衣物至少...穿了三年了?
but everything you're wearing is at least... three years old?
保持仪表 却无长远规划
Keeping up appearances, but not planning ahead.
现在又沉迷于自毁式谋杀 这是为什么?
And here you are on a kamikaze murder spree. What's that about?
三年前 他们是那时告诉你的?
Three years ago. Is that when they told you?
告诉我什么?
Told me what?
(濒死)
DYING
说你死到临头了 你也是
That you're a dead man walking. So are you.
不过你时间不多了
You don't have long, though.
我说的对吗?
Am I right?
动脉瘤 就在这儿
Aneurism. Right in 'ere.
每一口气都可能是最后一息
Any breath could be my last.
因为你要死了 你就杀了四个人
And because you're dying, you've just murdered four people.
我活赢了四个人
I've outlived four people.
对动脉瘤患者 这是最开心的事了
That's the most fun you can have with an aneurism.
不 不 还有别的原因
No... No, there's something else.
你不是因为愤懑杀了四个人
You didn't just kill four people because you're bitter.
愤懑是种麻醉剂
Bitterness is a paralytic.
更危险的动机是爱
Love is a much more vicious motivator.
不知为什么 这是为了你的孩子
Somehow, this is about your children.
你确实厉害 是吗? 可为什么呢?
You ARE good, in't ya? But how?
我死了 我的孩子们拿不到什么
When I die they won't get much, my kids.
开出租不挣钱
Not a lot of money in driving cabs.
连环杀人也是 这你可失算了
Or serial killing. You'd be surprised.
说来听听
Surprise me.
我有个赞助人
I have a sponsor.
你有什么?
You have a what?
我每取一条命 孩子们就会拿到钱
For every life I take, money goes to my kids.
我杀的越多 他们过得越好
The more I kill... the better off they'll be.
你看 比你想的要划算
You see? It's nicer than you think.
谁会赞助连环杀手?
Who'd sponsor a serial killer?
谁会迷恋夏洛克?福尔摩斯?
Who'd be a fan of Sherlock Holmes?
不是只有你能欣赏精彩的谋杀
You're not the only one to enjoy a good murder.
世上还有你的同类 只不过你是孤家寡人
There's others out there just like you, except u're just a man.
而他们远远不止于此
And they're so much more than that.
你是说...
What do you mean...
不止一个人?
more than a man?
一个组织? 什么?
An organisation...? What?
有一个名字 从没有人提起
There's a name, that no-one says.
我也不会说
And I'm not going to say it either.
闲话聊够了
Now, enough chatter.
该做选择了
Time to choose.
夏洛克
Sherlock?!
夏洛克
Sherlock!
要是我都不选呢? 我可以直接走掉
What if I don't choose either? I could just walk out of here.
要么你赌50:50的概率
You can take a50 : 50chance,
要么我一枪爆你头
or I can shoot you in the head.
真有意思
Funnily enough,
从没人选这个
no-one's ever gone for that option.
我选择枪 谢谢
I'll have the gun, please.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
确定 枪
Definitely. The gun.
你不想给朋友打个电话?
You don't want to phone a friend
枪
The gun.
枪的真假我一看便知
I know a real gun when I see one.
他们都看不出 显然
None of the others did. Clearly.
好吧 这游戏很有趣
Well, this has been very interesting.
期待在法庭上再会
I look forward to the court case.
走之前问一句 你想出来了吗?
Just before you go, did you figure it out?
哪个是好瓶子?
Which one's the good bottle?
当然 小菜一碟
OF Course. Child's play.
好吧 哪一个?
Well, which one, then?
你会选哪一个?
Which one would you have picked?
让我知道我会不会赢你
Just so I know whether I could have beaten you.
来吧
Come on!
把游戏玩完
Play the game.
有意思
Interesting.
你看怎样?
So what do you think?
一起吃?
Shall we?
真的 你觉得呢?
Really... What do you think?
你能赢我吗?
Can you beat me?
你是不是聪明到
Are you clever enough...
能赌自己的命?
.. to bet your life?
夏洛克
SHERLOCK!
我打赌你常常无聊 对吧?
I bet you get bored, don't you?
我知道你会的
I know you do.
你这样的人 这么聪明
A man like you. So clever.
但你证明不了 那么再聪明又有什么用?
But what's the point of being clever if you can't prove it?
仍然是瘾君子
Still the addict.
可这个...这才是你真正的瘾
But this... this is what you're really addicted to.
你会做一切
You'll do anything...
不惜一切代价 来摆脱无聊
.. anything at all, to stop being bored.
你现在不无聊了 对吧?
You're not bored now, are ya?
这不是很好吗?
Isn't it good?
我说的对吗?
Was I right?
我说中了 不是吗?
I was, wasn't I?
我选对了吗?
Did I get it right?!
好吧 告诉我
OK... Tell me this.
你的赞助人 是谁?
Your sponsor. Who was it?
给你讲我的人 我的粉丝
The one who told you about me, my fan.
给我个名字
I want a name.
不
No...
你快死了 但要折磨你还来得及
You're dying, but there's still time to hurt you.
给我一个名字
Give me... a name.
名字 快
A name! Now.
名字
The name!
莫里亚蒂
MORIARTY!
为什么给我毯子? 他们老给我披毯子
Why have I got this blanket? They keep putting this blanket on me.
安抚受刺激人士的 我没受刺激呀
Yeah, it's for shock. I'm not in shock.
嗯 可有些人需要拍照
Yeah, but some of the guys want to take photographs.
开枪的人呢 没痕迹?
So, the shooter. No sign?
趁我们没到逃走了
Cleared off before we got here.
不过那种人有仇家也挺正常
But a guy like that would have had enemies, I suppose.
可能有人跟踪他来 不过...
One of them could have been following him, but...
我们毫无线索
we've got nothing to go on.
哦 我可不觉得
Oh, I wouldn't say that.
好吧 说来听听
OK. Give me.
墙里挖出的子弹是手枪的
The bullet they just dug out of the wall's from a handgun.
隔这么远一枪毙命
A kill shot over that distance,
我们要找的是个神枪手
that's a crack shot,WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
不止枪法好 他是个战士
But not just a marksman, a fighter.
手丝毫没有抖
His hands couldn't have shaken at all
可见他熟悉暴力
so clearly he's acclimatised to violence.
但直到我命悬一线才开枪
He didn't fire until I was in immediate danger though,
可见道德感极强
so strong moral principle.
你要找的人
You're looking for a man
大概服过兵役 而且...
probably with a history of military service, and...
沉着果敢 坚韧如钢...
nerves of steel...
算了 我说 别理我了
Actually, do you know what? Ignore me.
什么? 别听我说的
Sorry? Ignore all of that.
那是...受刺激说胡话
It's just the er... the shock talking.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
我得去谈...房租
I just need to... talk about the rent.
我还有话问你 又怎么啦?
I've still got questions. What now?
我受刺激了 看 都披毯子了
I'm in shock - look, I've got a blanket.
夏洛克
Sherlock!
而且我刚给你抓住个连环杀手...多少算吧
And, I just caught you a serial killer... More or less.
好吧 明天再找你 你走吧
OK. We'll pull you in tomorrow, off you go.
多诺万警官... 解释了事情经过
Erm - Sergeant Donovan has... just been explaining everything.
那两颗药丸...
The two pills...
真阴毒对吧? 真阴毒
Dreadful business, isn't it? Dreadful.
好枪法
Good shot.
对对 肯定很难 还隔着窗户
Yes. Yes, must have been. Through that window.
嗯 你最清楚了
Well, you'd know.
得把你手上的火药灼伤弄掉
Need to get the powder burns out of your fingers.
应该不会判你刑
I don't suppose you'd serve time for this,
不过我们还是别上法庭的好
but let's avoid the court case.
你没事吧 对 我当然没事
Are you all right? Yes, of course I'm all right.
你刚杀了一个人 对...
Well, you have just killed a man. Yes...
是真的 对吧?
That's true, isn't it?
可他也不是什么好人
But he wasn't a very nice man.
对 他可真不是好人
No. No, he wasn't, really, was he?
什么破司机啊
Frankly a bloody awful cabbie.
就是 他根本不会开车
That's true, he was a bad cabbie.
你该瞧瞧他开过来绕的路
You should have seen the route he took us to get here.
我们不能笑 这是杀人现场啊 快别说啦
Stop it! We can't giggle, it's a crime scene. Stop it.
喂 你可是凶手啊 小声点
Well, you're the one who shot him. Keep your voice down.
抱歉 我有点...亢奋 抱歉
Sorry, it's just erm... nerves, I think. Sorry.
你真打算吃那颗药了 对吧?
You were going to take that damn pill, weren't you?
我才没有呢
Course I wasn't.
我是拖延时间 就知道你会来
Biding my time. Knew you'd turn up.
你哪知道啊
No, you didn't.
这就是你找刺激的方式 对吗
That's how you get your kicks, isn't it -
赌上性命证明你聪明
you risk your life to prove you're clever.
我为什么呀?
Why would I do that?
因为你是个傻瓜
Because you're an idiot.
饭去? 饿死了
Dinner? Starving.
贝克街有家中餐馆不错 开到凌晨2点
End of Baker Street there's a good Chinese. Stays open till two.
看中餐馆好坏 要看门把手底部三分之一
You can tell a good Chinese by the bottom third of the door handle.
夏洛克 就是他 我跟你说的那人
Sherlock... That's him, that's the man I was talking to you about.
我非常清楚他是谁
I know exactly who that is.
好呀 又一个案子破了
So... Another case cracked.
真是造福大众啊
How very public-spirited.
不过这从来就不是你的动机 对吧?
Though that's never really your motivation, is it?
你来这干什么?
What are you doing here?
照例 我来关心你的
As ever, I'm concerned about you.
对 我听说你的"关心"了
Yes, I've been hearing about your "concern".
还是这么别扭
Always so aggressive.
你就没想过我和你是一个阵营的吗?
Did it never occur to you that you and I belong on the same side?
真奇怪 没有
Oddly enough - no.
我们的共同点可比你愿意相信的多
We have more in common than you'd like to believe.
我们俩这种意气之争实在太幼稚了
This petty feud between us is simply childish.
总是殃及无辜 你也知道这惹妈妈生气
People will suffer. And you know how it always upset Mummy.
我惹妈妈生气?
I upset her?
我?
Me?
惹她的可不是我 麦克罗夫特
It wasn't me that upset her, Mycroft.
喂 喂 等一下
No. No, wait...
妈妈? 谁是妈妈?
Mummy? Who's Mummy?
母亲 我们的母亲
Mother. Our mother.
这是我哥哥 麦克罗夫特
This is my brother, Mycroft.
你又增重啦?
Putting on weight again?
不好意思 是减了
Losing it, in fact.
他是你哥哥?
He's your brother?
他当然是我哥哥
Course he's my brother.
那他不是... 不是什么?
So he's not... Not what?
我不知道 地下阴谋家?
I don't know... Criminal mastermind?
差不多吧 老天爷
Close enough. For goodness' sake.
我只是英国政府里小小的一员
I occupy a minor position in the British government.
他就是英国政府
He IS the British government,
在他不忙着当英国情报局的时候
when he's not too busy being the British secret service
或者不跑去客串美国中情局的时候
or the CIA on a freelance basis.
晚上好 麦克罗夫特
Good evening, Mycroft.
在我到家前请尽量别发动战争
Try not to start a war before I get home,
你知道交通会变成什么样
you know what it does for the traffic.
所以 你说你关心他的时候
So, when you say you're concerned about him -
你还真是关心他?
you actually are concerned?
对 当然
Yes, of course.
我说 这真的是小孩子赌气?
I mean, it actually is a childish feud?
他一贯这么气鼓鼓的
He's always been so resentful.
能想象我们家圣诞晚宴什么样吧
You can imagine the Christmas dinners.
嗯...
Yeah...
不 天啊 不能
No... God, no.
我还是...
I'd better erm...
又见面了
Hello again.
你好 我们今天傍晚见过
Hello. We met earlier on this evening.
哦 好吧 晚安
Oh! OK. Goodnight.
晚安 华生医生
Goodnight, Dr Watson.
吃点心去 嗯
So, dim sum. Mmm!
我总能猜到幸运饼里的签语 吹吧你
I can always predict the fortune cookies. No, you can't.
几乎能 话说你还是中过枪吧
Almost can. You did get shot, though.
什么? 在阿富汗 确实受过伤
Sorry? In Afghanistan. There was an actual wound.
哦 对 肩膀 肩膀 我就知道
Oh. Yeah, shoulder. Shoulder! I thought so.
才怪 左边吧
No, you didn't. The left one.
算你蒙对了 我从不瞎蒙
Lucky guess. I never guess.
你就是瞎蒙
Yes, you do.
你兴奋什么呢? 莫里亚蒂
What are you so happy about? Moriarty.
什么莫里亚蒂?
What's Moriarty?
我一点也不知道
I've absolutely no idea.
长官 走吗?
Sir, shall we go?
那当兵的 真有意思
Interesting, that soldier fellow.
他也许是我弟的救星...
He could be the making of my brother...
无论如何 还是提升他们的监视等级吧
Either way, we'd better upgrade their surveillance status.
启动第三级监视
Grade three active.
抱歉 长官 谁的监视等级?
Sorry, sir - whose status?
夏洛克?福尔摩斯和华生医生
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson
S01 E01 END
茶道中人曾语 茶壶经过多道茶的浸润
The great artisans say the more the teapot is used
将愈加温润如玉 焕然有光
the more beautiful it becomes.
养壶在于重复多次地用老茶汤汁浇壶身
The pot is seasoned by repeatedly pouring tea over the surface.
陶土吸入茶汤的沉淀
The deposit left on the clay
形成深厚温润的表面光泽
creates this beautiful patina over time.
有些茶壶焕发的典雅的幽光
Some pots, the clay has been burnished
是经四百年前的茶汤浸润而成
by tea made over 400 years ago.
博物馆将在十分钟后关门
This museum will be closing in 10 minutes.
四百年的古董 他们允许你用来泡茶喝呢
400 years old, they're letting you use it to make yourself a brew.
有些东西注定不该空坐在玻璃护罩里
Some things aren't supposed to sit behind glass,
它们生来就该被人触碰
they're made to be touched.
为人所用
To be handled.
这些茶壶需要关爱
These pots need attention.
陶土有裂纹了
The clay is cracking.
我不觉得浇一丁点儿茶汁 会有多大帮助
Well, I can't see how a tiny splash of tea is going to help.