饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《BBC神探夏洛克第一季台词》作者:[英]Mark Gatiss【完结】 > BBC神探夏洛克第一季.txt

第 7 页

作者:英-Mark Gatiss 当前章节:15382 字 更新时间:2026-6-16 06:22

有时候一些东西需要你仔细地观察

Sometimes you have to look hard at something

才能品味其价值

to see its value.

看到么

See?

这一只的光泽稍微亮些

This one shines a little brighter.

不知道...

I don't suppose...

我是说...

Um, I mean...

你愿意跟我出去喝点东西么

I don't suppose that you want to have a drink?

当然了 不是喝茶

Not tea, obviously.

跟我去酒吧 喝一杯 今晚

Um, in a pub, with me, tonight.

你不会那么喜欢我的

You wouldn't like me all that much.

喜不喜欢由我自己决定的嘛

Can I maybe decide that for myself?

我不能去

I can't.

抱歉

I'm sorry.

请别再尝试约我了

Please stop asking.

是保安么

Is that security?

有人在么

Hello?

请工作人员速至收银机...

Can the till supervisor please go to...?

包装区域出现不明货物

Unexpected item in bagging area

请重试

please try again.

商品未扫描 请重试

Item not scanned. Please try again.

能小点声吗?

Can you maybe keep your voice down?

额度不足 信用卡授权失败 好吧 我明白了

Card not authorised. Yes, all right! I've got it.

请使用其它付款方式 额度不足 信用卡授权失败

Please use an alternative method of payment. Card not authorised.

请使用其它付款方式

Please use an alternative method of payment.

自己留着吧 老子不买了

Keep it. Keep that.

你出去好久 是啊 但我啥都没买成

You took your time. Yeah, I didn't get the shopping.

什么 怎么了?

What? Why not?

因为我在商店里跟自动收银机吵了一架

Because I had a row in the shop with a chip and PIN machine.

你...你跟台机器吵了一架?

You... You had a row with a machine?!

差不多 它不动弹

Sort of. It sat there

我朝它叫骂 你有现金么?

and I shouted abuse. Have you got cash?

用我的卡吧

Take my card.

你该自己去的

You could always go yourself, you know,

你在这坐了一上午

you've been sitting there all morning,

我出门这么长时间 你就没挪过窝

you've not even moved since I left.

上次找你办的那个案子呢?

And what happened about that case you were offered

切里亚的钻石? 没兴趣

the Jharia diamond? Not interested.

我给过他们答复了

I sent them a message.

不劳您大驾 我能提得动

Don't worry about me, I can manage.

你用的是我的电脑? 当然了

Is that my computer? Of course.

什么 我的在卧室呢

What? Mine was in the bedroom.

什么 就这么两步你都懒得走么?

What? And you couldn't be bothered to get up?

我设了开机密码的

It's password protected.

不妨说 我一分钟内就猜到了

In a manner of speaking. Took me less than a minute to guess yours,

不是什么碉堡嘛

not exactly Fort Knox.

好吧 还来

Right. Thank you.

得找个工作了 没劲

Need to get a job. Oh, dull.

听着 是...

Listen, um...

如果你能借我点儿...

..if you'd be able to lend me some...

夏洛克 你在听我说话么 我得去趟银行

Sherlock, are you listening? I need to go to the bank.

对了 你所谓去银行...

Yes, when you said we were going to the bank...

夏洛克?福尔摩斯

Sherlock Holmes.

夏洛克?福尔摩斯

Sherlock Holmes.

塞巴斯汀 好啊 哥们

Sebastian. Hiya, buddy.

好久不见了 算算该有八年了吧?

How long - eight years since I last clapped eyes on you?

这是我朋友 约翰?华生

This is my friend, John Watson

朋友? 同事

Friend? Colleague.

好吧

Right.

随便坐

Grab a pew.

喝点什么 咖啡还是水?

Do you need anything, coffee, water?

不需要么 我们不渴 谢了

No? We're all sorted here, thanks.

看来你过得挺滋润啊 经常出国

So you're doing well. You've been abroad a lot.

怎么说?

Well, so?

全球飞来飞去 一个月内两次

Flying all the way around the world twice in a month.

哈 我看出来了 你又来了

Right. You're doing that thing.

我们是大学同学 这家伙总耍这种鬼把戏

We were at uni together, and this guy here had a trick he used to do.

才不是什么鬼把戏

It's not a trick.

他看你一眼 就知道你的生平

He could look at you and tell you your whole life story.

是啊 我见识过了

Yes, I've seen him do it.

搞得人人自危 讨嫌的家伙

Put the wind up everybody, we hated him.

我们去学院宴会厅吃早餐

We'd come down to breakfast in the formal hall

这混蛋就一针见血地指出 你前一天鬼混了

and this freak would know you'd been shagging the previous night.

我只是观察细节 请指教吧

I simply observed. Go on, enlighten me.

每月出差两回 满世界飞 全说中了

Two trips a month, flying all the way around the world, you're quite right.

怎么看出来的?

How could you tell?

别告诉我 是我领带上溅了一滴

Are you going to tell me there's a stain on my tie

什么曼哈顿产的特制番茄酱?

from some special kind of ketchup you can only buy in Manhattan?

不 我... 那是我鞋上的泥点?

No, I... Is it the mud on my shoes?

我刚才在外面跟你秘书聊了会儿

I was just chatting with your secretary outside.

她告诉我的

She told me.

你能赶来我太荣幸了 有人非法闯入银行

I'm glad you could make it over, we've had a break-in.

威廉爵士的办公室 他曾是行长

Sir William's office - the bank's former chairman.

为表纪念 银行保留了他的办公室

The room's been left here like a sort of memorial.

昨晚有人闯入

Someone broke in late last night.

偷了什么? 房间里什么都没少

What did they steal? Nothing.

仅仅留了一条讯息

Just left a little message.

六十秒内出现的

60 seconds apart.

有人在午夜闯进这里

So, someone came up here in the middle of the night,

挥洒颜料 一分钟内又离开了

splashed paint around and left within a minute.

有多少种方法进那个办公室?

How many ways into that office?

呵 这就是有意思的地方

Well, that's where this gets really interesting.

银行内部每扇门 都由这台电脑上锁

Every door that opens in this bank, it gets locked right here.

每个步入式柜台 每个洗手间

Every walk-in cupboard, every toilet.

那个门昨晚没有开过?

That door didn't open last night?

我们保安系统有漏洞

There's a hole in our security.

你能找到的话 我们付你

Find it and we'll pay you -

五位数

five figures.

这是预付款

This is an advance.

告诉我他怎么进来的

Tell me how he got in.

更大的数额在后面

There's a bigger one on its way.

我不需要金钱激励 塞巴斯汀

I don't need an incentive, Sebastian.

他 咳咳 他是在开玩笑

He's, er... ..he's kidding you, obviously.

暂时由我帮他保管吧

Shall I look after that for him?

谢谢

Thanks.

这个月出国两次

Two trips around the world this month.

你没有问过他的秘书

You didn't ask his secretary,

你那么说 就是想故意惹恼他罢了

you said that just to irritate him.

你怎么知道的 注意到他的手表了吗?

How did you know? Did you see his watch?

他的表怎么了

His watch?

时间是对的 但日期不对

The time was right, but the date was wrong.

日期是两天以前

Said two days ago.

他穿越日界线两次了 还没调回来

Crossed the date line twice and he didn't alter it.

一个月内怎么看出来的?

Within a month? How did you get that?

新款百年灵

New Breitling.

今年二月刚刚上市的

Only came out this February.

好吧 你觉得我们还需要在这继续查么

OK. So do you think we should sniff around here for a bit longer?

我要的线索齐了 多谢

Got everything I need to know already, thanks.

那涂鸦是个讯息

That graffiti was a message.

给银行交易大厅某个员工的

Someone at the bank, working on the trading floors.

只要找到讯息接收方

We find the intended recipient and...

就能牵出留讯息的人了?

They'll lead us to the person who sent it?

当然

Obvious.

交易大厅里有300百名工作人员 该从何找起呢

Well, there's 300 people up there, who was it meant for?

柱子 什么?

Pillars. What?

柱子和屏幕

Pillars and the screens.

很少有地方能看到那涂鸦

Very few places you could see that graffiti from.

范围大大缩小了

That narrows the field considerably.

还有 讯息是在

And, of course, the message was left

昨晚11点34分留下的 这能说明很多事

At 11 :34 last night. That tells us a lot.

是吗?

Does it?

每小时都有人轮班

Traders come to work at all hours.

有些同香港的交易得半夜进行

Some trade with Hong Kong in the middle of the night.

那条讯息是给半夜里来的人看的

That message was intended for somebody who came in at midnight.

黄页上姓凡?库的人不多

Not many Van Coons in the phone book.

出租车

Taxi!

现在怎么办 在这儿呆坐着等他回来么

So what do we do now? Sit here and wait for him to come back?

刚搬进来 啥?

Just moved in. What?

楼上这家 名牌是新的

Floor above, new label.

也可能是刚换

Could have just replaced it.

没人那么无聊 哪位?

No-one ever does that. Hello?

你好 我住你家楼下 我们应该还没见过面

Hi, um, I live in the flat just below you. I don't think we've met.

是啊 呃 我才刚搬进来没几天

No, well, er, I've just moved in.

是这样 我忘记带钥匙了

Actually, I've just locked my keys in my flat.

要我放你进来吗?

Do you want me to buzz you in?

谢了 能顺便借用你家阳台吗?

Yeah. And can we use your balcony?

啊?

What?!

夏洛克

Sherlock?

夏洛克 你没事吧

Sherlock, are you OK?

好吧 等你乐意了再给我开门吧

Yeah, any time you feel like letting me in(!)

你觉得会是破产吗?

Do you think he'd lost a lot of money?

城市小青年自杀挺常见的

Suicide is pretty common among City boys.

还不能确定就是自杀 得了

We don't know that it was suicide. Come on.

门从里面锁死

The door was locked from the inside,

你是爬阳台进来的

you had to climb down the balcony.

从待洗衣物看来他离开了三天

Been away three days judging by the laundry.

看箱子里 有些东西折的很整齐

Look at the case, there was something tightly packed inside it.

多谢 我信你就行了 不愿意了?

Thanks. I'll take your word for it. Problem?

是啊 我可没绝望到要去翻死人内裤

Yeah, I'm not desperate to root around some bloke's dirty underwear.

银行里的涂鸦 意图何在呢?

Those symbols at the bank, the graffiti, why were they put there?

某种密码么 显而易见

Some sort of code? Obviously.

为什么要画? 要交流的话 发电邮啊

Why were they painted? Want to communicate, why not use e-mail?

可能他没有回复

Well, maybe he wasn't answering.

好呀 你跟上了

Oh, good, you follow.

还是不懂

No.

哪种讯息让大家唯恐避之不及?

What kind of a message would everyone try to avoid?

比如今天早上?

What about this morning?

你盯着的那些信 你说账单?

Those letters you were looking at? Bills?

没错 他被威胁了

Yes. He was being threatened.

至少不是煤气公司

Not by the Gas Board.

看看能不能从杯子上提些指纹

...see if we can get prints off this glass.

警官 初次见面

Sergeant, we haven't met.

是啊 我知道你是谁

Yeah, I know who you are

我希望你最好别碰任何证据

and I would prefer it if you didn't tamper with any of the evidence.

我给雷斯垂德打过电话 他过来了么?

I phoned Lestrade. Is he on his way?

他很忙 这里由我负责

He's busy. I'm in charge.

还有 我不是什么警官 我是迪莫克探长

And it's not Sergeant, it's Detective Inspector Dimmock.

这显然是自杀

We're obviously looking at a suicide.

这似乎是所有证据的唯一解释

It does seem the only explanation of all the facts.

错 这只是解释之一

Wrong, it's one possible explanation

支持部分证据

of some of the facts.

你有了中意的结论 但你

You've got a solution that you like, but you are choosing

选择忽略了与之不符的一切

to ignore anything you see that doesn't comply with it.

比如? 伤口在头部右侧

Like? Wound's on the right side of his head.

所以? 凡?库是左撇子

And? Van Coon was left-handed.

身体得有多柔韧啊

Requires quite a bit of contortion.

左撇子? 你竟然没注意到

Left-handed? I'm amazed you didn't notice.

看他家的摆设就知道了

All you have to do is look around this flat.

咖啡桌靠左

Coffee table on the left-hand side,

咖啡杯手柄朝左

coffee mug handle pointing to the left.

电源插头常用左边 纸和笔

Power sockets, habitually used the ones on the left. Pen and paper

在电话左侧 用右手接电话 左手记录

on the left of the phone. Picked up with his right, took messages with his left.

还要继续? 不了 你已经说明了

Do you want me to go on? No, I think you've covered it.

还是继续吧 快说完了

I might as well, I'm almost at the bottom of the list.

面包板上刀和黄油

There's a knife on the breadboard with butter

放在刀刃右边

on the right side of the blade

因为他用左手握刀

because he used it with his left. It's highly unlikely

左撇子很难对头部右侧开枪自杀

that a left-handed man would shoot himself in the right of his head.

结论 有人闯了进来杀害了他

Conclusion, someone broke in here and murdered him -

这才是所有证据的唯一结论

Only explanation of all of the facts.

那枪呢?

But the gun?

他知道会有人来杀他

He was waiting for the killer.

他被威胁过了 什么?

He'd been threatened. What?

今天在银行 警告了他一次

Today at the bank, sort of a warning.

袭击者进入时他开了一枪

He fired a shot when his attacker came in.

子弹呢 从开着的窗户飞了

And the bullet? Went through the open window.

拜托

Oh, come on(!)

这几率该有多小啊

What are the chances of that?!

等着看弹道检测报告吧

Wait until you get the ballistics report.

致命的子弹

The bullet in his brain

不是他枪里的 我向你保证

wasn't fired from his gun, I guarantee it.

他的门从里反锁了 凶手怎么进来的呢?

If his door was locked from the inside, how did the killer get in?

很好 你终于问了个正确的问题

Good, you're finally asking the right questions.

他几乎是用叉子剪自己的头发

He's left trying to sort of cut his hair with a fork,

也就是根本做不到

which of course can never be done.

涂鸦是用来威胁的

It was a threat, that's what the graffiti meant.

我在开会

I'm kind of in a meeting.

你能先跟我秘书预约一下么

Can you make an appointment with my secretary?

我觉得不能等了 抱歉 塞巴斯汀

I don't think this can wait. Sorry, Sebastian.

你的一位交易员 在你办公室工作的 被谋杀了

One of your traders, someone who worked in your office, was killed.

什么? 凡?库

What? Van Coon.

警方正在他家

The police are at his flat.

被谋杀了? 抱歉影响了大家的胃口

Killed?! Sorry to interfere with everyone's digestion.

还要预约么

Still want to make an appointment(?)

要不九点跟苏格兰场警官约一下?

Would maybe nine o'clock at Scotland Yard suit?

哈罗公学 牛津大学 有为青年啊

Harrow, Oxford...very bright guy.

在亚洲工作过 所以……

Worked in Asia for a while, so...

你让他负责香港账户?

You gave him the Hong Kong accounts?

曾经一早上损失了五百万

Lost 5 million in a single morning,

一周内又赚回来了

made it all back a week later.

艾迪有着钢铁般的意志

Nerves of steel, Eddie had.

谁会想杀他呢 人人都会树敌

Who'd want to kill him? We all make enemies.

但不是人人都会被爆头

You don't all end up with a bullet through your temple.

常人是不会 失陪一下

Not usually. Excuse me.

董事长的短信

It's my chairman.

警方找他了

Police have been on to him.

显然 警方说是自杀

Apparently they're telling him it was a suicide.

他们弄错了

Well, they've got it wrong,

塞巴斯汀 他是被谋杀的

Sebastian. He was murdered.

恐怕警方不这么看

Well, I'm afraid they don't see it like that.

所以? 所以我老板也不这么看

So? And neither does my boss.

别忘了我雇你查什么的 别分心

I hired you to do a job. Don't get sidetracked.

果然银行家都是铁石心肠的混蛋

I thought bankers were all supposed to be heartless bastards.

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页