饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《勃朗宁夫人十四行诗(中英版)》作者:[英]勃朗宁夫人【完结】 > 【书香门第论坛】勃朗宁夫人 十四行诗(中英文对照).txt

第 4 页

作者:英-勃朗宁夫人 当前章节:4115 字 更新时间:2026-6-23 07:48

听取我三两声稍微响亮些的音乐,

To hear my music in its louder parts

这才继续赶路,奔赴市场或是圣殿、

Ere they went onward, each one to the mart's

各自的前程,再无从召唤。可是你,

Or temple's occupation, beyond call.

当我的歌声低落了、接不上了,代之以

But thou, who, in my voice's sink and fall

哭泣,你却叫神的最尊贵的乐器

When the sob took it, thy divinest Art's

掉在脚下,倾听我那夹杂在泪珠里的

Own instrument didst drop down at thy foot

怨声…啊,指点我,该怎么报答

To harken what I said between my tears, ...

你的恩情吧!怎么能把这一片

Instruct me how to thank thee! -- Oh, to shoot

回旋荡漾的情意奉献给未来的

My soul's full meaning into future years,

岁月,由它来给我表白,向耐久的

That _they_ should lend it utterance, and salute

爱情致敬,凭着那短暂的人生!

Love that endures, from Life that disappears!

*42.EEB

白朗宁夫人抒情十四行诗集第四十二首

“未来啊,任你怎样临摹,也描不成

`_My future will not copy fair my past_' --

我过去的样本了,”我曾这么写过,

I wrote that once; and think at my side

以为守护在我身畔的天使会同意

My ministerig life-angel justified

这话,把仰天呼吁的眼光瞥向那

The word by his appealing look upcast

高踞玉座的上帝。待我回过头来,

To the white throne of God, I turned at last,

看见的却是你,还有你我的天使

And there, instead , saw thee, not unallied

结伴在一起!一向为哀怨、病痛

To angels in thy soul! Then I, long tried

所折磨的我,就把幸福抱得那么紧。

By natural ills, received the comfort fast,

一见了你,我那朝拜的手杖

While budding, at thy sight, my pilgrim's staff

抽了芽、发出了绿叶,承受着

Gave out green leaves with morning dews impearled.

清晨的露珠。如今,我再不追寻

I seek no copy now of life's first half:

我生命中前半的样本,让那些反复

Leave here the pages with long musing curled,

吟叹、卷了角的书页放过在一边,

And write me new my future's epigraph,

我给我重写出新的一章生命!

New angel mine, unhoped for in the world!

*43.EEB

白朗宁夫人抒情十四行诗集第四十三首

我是怎样地爱你?让我逐一细算。

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

我爱你尽我的心灵所能及到的

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

深邃、宽广、和高度--正象我探求

My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

玄冥中上帝的存在和深厚的神恩。

For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.

我爱你的程度,就象日光和烛焰下

I love thee to the level of everyday's

那每天不用说得的需要。我不加思虑地

Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.

爱你,就象男子们为正义而斗争;

I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;

我纯洁地爱你,象他们在赞美前低头。

I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.

我爱你以我童年的信仰;我爱你

I love thee with the passion put to use

以满怀热情,就象往日满腔的辛酸;

In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith

我爱你,抵得上那似乎随着消失的圣者

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

而消逝的爱慕。我爱你以我终生的

With my lost saints, -- I love thee with the breath,

呼吸,微笑和泪珠--假使是上帝的

Smiles, tears, and all my life -- and, if God choose,

意旨,那么,我死了我还要更加爱你!

I shall but love thee better after death.

*44.EEB

白朗宁夫人抒情十四行诗集第四十四首

亲爱的,你从一整个夏天到冬天,

Beloved, thou hast brought me many flowers

从园子里采集了那么多的花

Plucked in the garden, all the summer through

送给我;而这幽闭的小室里,它们

And winter, and it seemed as if they grew

继续生长,仿佛并不缺少阳光和

In this close room, nor missed the sun and showers.

雨水的滋养。那么同样地凭着

So, in the like name of that love of ours,

这爱的名义--那爱是属于我俩的,

Take back these thoughts which here unfold too,

也请收下了我的回敬;那在热天,

And which on warm and cold days I withdrew

在冷天,发自我心田的情思的花朵。

From my heart's ground. Indeed, those beds and bowers

不错,在我那园圃里确是长满着

Be overgrown with bitter weeds and rue,

野草和苦艾,有待于你来耘除;Instruct thine eyes to keep their colours true,

向你自己说,它们的根都埋在我的深心。

And tell thy soul, their roots are left in mine.

And wait thy weeding; yet here's eglantine,

可这儿也有白玫瑰,也有常春藤!

Here's ivy! -- take them, as I used to do

请收下吧,就象我惯常接受你的花。

Thy flowers, and keep them where they shall not pine.

好生地护养着,别让它褪落了颜色,

小说下载尽在http://bbs.txtnovel.com---书香门第【corty5】整理

附:【本作品来自互联网,本人不做任何负责】内容版权归作者所有!

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页