饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《白朗宁夫人爱情十四行诗集》作者:白朗宁夫人【完结】 > 《白朗宁夫人十四行诗》作者:白朗宁夫人.TXT

第 3 页

作者:白朗宁夫人 当前章节:8829 字 更新时间:2026-6-22 19:58

它们的辉煌的前额、甜蜜的歌声,

As river-water hallowed into fonts )

都聚集在你一身,通过你而征服了我,

Met in thee, and from out thee overcame

给予我最大的满足。上帝的礼物

My soul with satisfaction of all wants --

叫人间最绚烂的梦幻失落了颜色。

Because God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame.

*27.EEB

第二十七首

爱人,我亲爱的人,是你把我,

My own Beloved, who hast lifted me

一个跌倒在尘埃的人,扶起来,

From this drear flat of earth where I was thrown,

又在我披垂的鬓发间吹入了一股

And, in betwixt the languid ringlets, blown

生气,好让我的前额又亮光光地

A life-breath, till the forehead hopefully

闪耀着希望--有所有的天使当着

Shines out again, as all the angels see,

你救难的吻为证!亲爱的人呀,

Before thy saving kiss! My own, my own,

当你来到我跟前,人世已舍我远去,

Who camest to me when the world was gone,

而一心仰望上帝的我、却获得了你!

And I who looked for only God, found thee!

我发现了你,我安全了,强壮了,快乐了。

I find thee; I am safe, and strong, and glad.

象一个人站立在干洁的香草地上

As one who stands in dewless aspodel,

回顾他曾捱过来的苦恼的年月;

Looks backward on the tedious time he had

我抬起了胸脯,拿自己作证:

In the upper life, -- so I, with bosom-swell,

这里,在一善和那一恶之间,爱,

Make witness, here, between the good and bad,

象死一样强烈,带来了同样的解脱。

That Love, as strong as death, retrieves as well.

*28.EEB

第二十八首

我的信!一堆堆死沉沉的纸,苍白又无声,

My letters! all dead paper, ... mute and white!

可是它们又象具有生命、颤动在

And yet they seem alive and quivering

我拿不稳的手内--是那发抖的手

Against my tremulous hands while loose the string

解开丝带,让它们今晚散满在

And let them drop down on my knee to-night.

我膝上。这封说:他多盼望有个机会,

This said, ... he wished to have me in his sight

能作为朋友,见一见我。这一封又订了

Once, as a friend: this fixed a day in spring

春天里一个日子,来见我,跟我

To come and touch my hand ... a simple thing,

握握手--平常的事,我可哭了!

Yet I wept for it! -- this, ... the paper's light ...

这封说(不多几个字):“亲,我爱你!”

Said, _Dear I love thee_; and I sank and quailed

而我却惶恐得象上帝的未来在轰击

As if God's future thundered on my past.

我的过去。这封说:“我属于你!”那墨迹,

This said, _I am thine_ -- and so its ink has paled

紧贴在我悸跳的心头,久了,褪了色。

With lying at my heart that beat too fast.

而这封。。。爱啊,你的言词有什么神妙,

And this ... O Love, thy words have ill availed

假如这里吐露的,我敢把它再说!

If, what this said, I dared repeat at last!

*29.EEB

第二十九首

我想你!我的相思围抱住了你,

I think of thee! -- my thoughts do twine and bud

绕着你而抽芽,象蔓藤卷缠着树木、

About thee, as wild vines, about a tree,

遍发出肥大的叶瓣,除了那蔓延的

Put out broad leaves, and soon there's nought to see

青翠把树身掩藏,就什么都看不见。

Except the straggling green which hides the wood.

可是我的棕榈树呀,你该明白,

Yet, O my palm-tree, be it understood

我怎愿怀着我的思念而失去了

I will not have my thoughts instead of thee

更亲更宝贵的你!我宁可你显现

Who art dearer, better! Rather, instantly

你自己的存在;象一株坚强的树

Renew thy presence. As a strong tree should,

沙沙地摇撼枝杈,挣出了赤裸的

Rustle thy boughs and set thy trunk all bare,

躯干来,叫这些重重叠叠的绿叶

And let these bands of greenery which insphere thee,

都给摔下来狼藉满地。因为在

Drop heavily down, ... burst, shattered, everywhere!

看着你、听着你、在你荫影里呼吸着

Because, in this deep joy to see and hear thee

清新的空气,洋溢着深深的喜悦时,

And breathe within thy shadow a new air,

我再不想你--我是那么地贴紧你。

I do not think of thee -- I am too near thee.

*30.EEB

第三十首

今晚,我泪眼晶莹,恍惚瞧见了

I see thine image through my tears to-night,

你的形象;然而不是今朝,我还看到

And yet to-day I saw thee smiling. How

你在笑?爱人,这是为什么?是你,

Refer the cause? -- Beloved, is it thou

还是我--是谁叫我黯然愁苦?

Or I, who makes me sad? The acolyte

一个浸沉在欢颂和崇拜中的僧侣

amid the chanted joy and thankful rite

把苍白无知觉的额头投在祭坛下,

May so fall flat, with pale insensate brow

或许就这样俯伏。正象他耳内轰响着

On the alter-stair. I hear thy voice and vow,

“阿门”的歌声;我听得你亲口的盟誓,

Perplexed, uncertain, since thou art out of sight,

心里却一片怔忡不安,因为不见你

As he, in his swooning ears, the choir's amen.

在我的眼前。亲爱的,你当真爱我?

Beloved, dost thou love? or did I see all

我当真看见了那恍如梦境的荣光,

The glory as I dreamed, and fainted when

并且经不起那强烈的逼射而感到了

Too vehement light dilated my ideal,

眩晕?这光可会照临,就象那

For my soul's eyes? Will that light come again,

盈盈的泪,一颗颗滚下来,又热又真?

As now these tears come ... falling hot and real?

*31.EEB

第三十一首

EBB "Sonnets from the Portuguese", No. XXXI

你来了!还没开口,心意都表明了。

Thou comest! all is said without a word.

我坐在你的容光下,象沐浴在阳光中的

I sit beneath thy looks, as children do

婴孩,那闪烁的眸子无声地泄露了

In the noon-sun, with souls that tremble through

颤动在那颗小心里的无比的喜悦。

Their happy eyelids from an unaverred

看哪,我这最后的疑虑是错了!

Yet prodigal inward joy. Behold, I erred

可是我不能只埋怨自己,你想,

In that last doubt! and yet I cannot rue

这是怎样的情景,怎样的时辰?

The sin most, but the occasion ... that we two

这一刻,我俩竞轻易地并站在一起。

Should for a moment stand unministered

啊,靠近我,让我挨着你吧;当我

By a mutal presence. Ah, keep near and close,

涌起了疑虑,你宽坦的心胸给我

Thou dove-like help! and, when my fears would rise,

清澈而温柔的慰抚;用你崇高的

With thy broad heart serenely interpose.

光辉来孵育我那些思念吧;失了

Brood down with thy divine sufficiencies

你的庇护,它们就要战栗--就象

These thoughtswhich tremble when berest of those,

那羽翼未丰的小鸟给撇下在天空里。

Like callow birds left desert to the skies.

*32.EEB

第三十二首

EBB "Sonnets from the Portuguese", no. XXXII

当金黄的太阳升起来,第一次照上

The first time that the sun rose on thine oath

你爱的盟约,我就预期着明月

To love me, I looked forward to the moon

来解除那情结、系的太早太急。

To slacken all those bonds which seemed too soon

我只怕爱的容易、就容易失望,

And quickly tied to make a lasting troath.

引起悔心。再回顾我自己,我哪象

Quick-loving hearts, I thought, may quickly loathe;

让你爱慕的人!--却象一具哑涩

And, looking on myself, I seemed not one

破损的弦琴、配不上你那么清澈

For such man's love! -- more like an out-of-tune

美妙的歌声!而这琴,匆忙里给用上,

Worn voil, a good singer would be wroth

一发出沙沙的音,就给恼恨地

To spoil his song with, and which, snatched in haste,

扔下。我这么说,并不曾亏待

Is laid down at the first ill-sounding note.

自己,可是我冤了你。在乐圣的

I did not wrong myself so, but I placed

手里,一张破琴也可以流出完美

A wrong on _thee_. For perfect strains may float

和谐的韵律;而凭一张弓,真诚的

'Neath master-hands, from instruments defaced, --

灵魂,可以在勒索、也同时在溺爱。

And great souls, at one stroke, may do and dote.

*33.EEB

第三十三首

对啦,叫我的小名儿呀!让我再听见

Yes, call me by my pet-name! let me hear

我一向飞奔著去答应的名字--那时,

The name I used to run at, when a child

还是个小女孩,无忧无虑,沉浸于

From innocent play, and leave the cowslips piled,

嬉戏,偶尔从一大堆野草野花间

To glance up in some face that proved me dear

抬起头来,仰望那用和蔼的眼

With the look of its eyes. I miss the clear

抚爱我的慈颜。我失去了那仁慈

Fond voices which, being drawn and reconciled

亲切的呼唤,那灵衬给我的是

Into the music of Heaven's undefiled,

一片寂静,任凭我高呼著上天,

Call me no longer. Silence on the bier,

那慈声归入了音乐华严的天国。

While I call God ... call God! -- So let thy mouth

让你的嘴来承继那寂灭的清音。

Be heir to those who are now exanimate.

采得北方的花,好完成南方的花束,

Gather the north flowers to complete the south,

在迟暮的岁月里赶上早年的爱情。

And catch the early love up in the late.

对啦,叫我的小名儿吧,我,就随即

Yes, call me by that name, -- and I, in truth,

答应你,怀著当初一模样的心情。

With the same heart, will answer and not wait.

*34.EEB

第三十四首

怀著当初一模样的心情,我说,

With the same heart, I said, I'll answer thee

我要答应你,当你叫我的小名。

As those, when thou shalt call me by my name --

唉,这分明是空的愿心!我的心

Lo, the vain promise! Is the same, the same,

还能是一模样--饱受了人生的磨折?

Perplexed and ruffled by life's strategy?

从前,我听得一声喊,就扔下花束,

When called before, I told how hastily

要不,从游戏里跳起,奔过去答应,

I dropped my flower or brake off from a game,

一路上都是我的笑容笑声在致敬,

To run and answer with the smile that came

眼星里还闪烁著方才那一片欢乐。

At play last moment, and went on with me

现在我应你,我舍下一片沉重的

Through my obedience. When I answer now,

忧思,从孤寂里惊起。可是,我的心

I drop a grave thought, break from solitude;

还是要向你飞奔,你不是我一种的

Yet still my heart goes to thee ... ponder how ...

善,而是百善所钟!我最可爱的人,

Not as to a single good, but all my good!

你把手按著我的心口,同意吗:孩童的

Lay thy hand on it, best one, and allow

小脚从没跑得这么快--象这血轮。

That no child's foot could run fast as this blood.

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页