饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《全知读者视角(中英互译版)》作者:[韩]sing N song/ > 《全知读者视角》作者:[韩]sing N song.txt

第426章:第80集-我们最大的盟友(4)

作者:韩-sing N song/ 当前章节:15360 字 更新时间:2026-6-23 09:31

Only I know the end of the Journey to the West?

只有我知道《西游记》的结局?

Where have I heard of that introduction before?

我以前在哪里听说过这种介绍?

I decided to enter and confirm the situation of this chamber first.

我决定先进去确认一下这个会议厅的情况。

['Player 8' -nim has entered the 6731st Fable chamber's waiting area.]

[‘player8’-nim已进入第6731寓言舱的等候区]

Thankfully, it seemed that their Fable hadn't started yet. But then again, they shouldn't be able to start without the role for Sun Wukong filled up, so there was that, too.

谢天谢地,他们的寓言故事似乎还没有开始。不过话又说回来,没有孙悟空这个角色的填补,他们不应该开始,所以也是这样。

After I entered the chamber, the surroundings changed and a large round desk suddenly materialised.

我进入房间后,周围的环境发生了变化,一张巨大的圆桌突然出现了。

Square chat windows were floating above the desk's chairs, rather than actual people. They signified the participants playing the other roles.

方形的聊天窗口漂浮在桌椅上方,而不是真正的人。它们表示参与者扮演其他角色。

[Player 1 has currently selected the role of 'Zhu Bajie'.] [Player 2 has currently selected the role of 'Sha Wujing'.] [Player 6 has currently selected the role of 'Tang Sanzang's White Horse'.]

[参与人1目前选择了朱八姐的角色][参与人2目前已经选择了‘沙务井’这个角色][玩家6目前选择了唐三藏的白马这个角色]

The faces of the players were all obscured by question marks. It seemed that this was done in order to protect the personal information of the actual players.

球员们的脸都被问号遮住了。这样做似乎是为了保护实际运动员的个人信息。

Okay, but never mind that for now…. There were so many players here, yet no one had selected the role of 'Sun Wukong' yet?

好吧但现在先不说这个。这里有这么多演员,还没有人选择孙悟空的角色吗?

- Player 8: Hello, everyone.

玩家8:大家好。

Maybe they had all logged off or something, because no one bothered to write a message in the chat room even after I made an appearance. But then….

也许他们都已经注销了或者什么的,因为即使我出现在聊天室,也没有人愿意在聊天室里留言。但是后来..。

- Scenario Master: ㅎㅇ?

-情景模拟:somethingsomething?

- Scenario Master: Which role you wanna?

-场景设置大师:你想扮演哪个角色?

I quickly inputted my reply in the chatroom in the middle.

我迅速把我的答复输入中间的聊天室。

- Player 8: Is the role for Sun Wukong still vacant?

玩家8:孙悟空的职位还空缺吗?

- Scenario Master: ㅇ vacant.

-情景模拟:something空缺。

- Player 8: That's so strange.

真奇怪。

- Scenario Master: Had someone we want, but got delayed… Wanna do Sun Wukong?

-剧本大师:有我们想要的人,但是被耽搁了...想演孙悟空吗?

This guy, he seems to have a habit of not typing proper sentences.

这个家伙,他似乎有不打正确的句子的习惯。

Just as I was getting worried about if it'd be okay to have someone like this guy as the scenario's master, a message popped up with a suspiciously good timing as if its sender had read my mind.

就在我开始担心是否可以让这样一个人担任这个场景的主人时,一条信息突然出现,时机恰到好处,好像它的发送者读懂了我的心思。

- Scenario Master: me know that genre inside out. No worries 'bout scenario 'qual'.

-剧本大师:我对这个流派了如指掌,不用担心剧本“夸尔”。

Yup, it was just so hard to trust anyone with that type of grammar. Still, I decided to test a couple of things out anyway.

是的,只是很难相信任何一个有这种语法的人。尽管如此,我还是决定测试一些东西。

- Player 8: I'd like ask you about the chamber's title. That [I've become the retired SSSSS-grade Sun Wukong].

玩家8:我想问问你关于商会的头衔,我已经成为退役的sss-grade孙悟空了。

- Scenario Master: ㅇ me responsible.

-情景模拟师:我负责。

- Player 8: Why are there five 'S' letters?

玩家8:为什么有5个“s”?

- Scenario Master: need that many to attract aggro.

-场景主人:需要那么多来吸引攻击者。

….Hmm, maybe he does know something after all?

也许他真的知道些什么?

It got on my nerves a bit that he didn't bother to use any polite speech, though.

尽管他不屑使用任何礼貌用语,这让我有点紧张。

I continued on with my questioning.

我继续提问。

- Player 8: Sun Wukong really is the protagonist, yes?

玩家8:孙悟空真的是主角吗?

- Scenario Master: ㅇㅇ yup

-场景主人:something是的

- Player 8: Wouldn't the audience feel fed up with leaving the original work's MC as is? I thought it was a trend for the side characters or extras to become protagonist lately.

玩家8:难道观众不会厌倦离开原作的MC吗?我认为最近副角或者额外的角色成为主角是一种趋势。

I thought I had accurately picked on his weak spot, but the master's response was surprisingly calm.

我想我已经准确地找到了他的弱点,但是主人的反应出奇地平静。

- Scenario Master: Oh, looks like you did some market research.

情景大师:哦,看起来你做了一些市场调查。

- Player 8: It was a mere simple browse-through.

玩家8:这只是一个简单的浏览。

- Scenario Master: True about nim's words regarding extra-turned-hero stories doing good business. But, Sun Wukong has to be MC if we wanna be numero uno. Think from POV of a judge.

情节大师:关于尼姆说的那些英雄故事做得不错的话是真的。但是,如果我们想成为第一名,孙悟空就必须成为MC。从一个法官的视角思考。

- Player 8: Hmm….

玩家8:嗯..。

- Scenario Master: important bit not who's MC and whatnot, but how much 'unfamiliar character' he is. And too many extra-turned-hero stories out there.

剧本大师:重要的不是谁是主持人或者其他什么,而是他是多么的“陌生”。还有太多的英雄故事。

….Would you look at this guy?

你看看这家伙?

At a glance, he might seem to be yapping on whatever came up into his mind, but well, what he said just now was not wrong.

乍一看,他似乎在对脑子里冒出来的任何想法大喊大叫,但是,他刚才说的话并没有错。

More often than not, the ones to take the top spot at times like this would be stories featuring the traditional heroes.

通常情况下,在这种情况下,获得榜首位置的往往是那些以传统英雄为主角的故事。

For instance, Fei Hu's [The Real Journey to the West] featured Sun Wukong as its main protagonist.

例如,费虎的《西游记》(TheRealJourneytoTheWest)以SunWukong为主角。

- Player 8: Is that why you went with 'retired Sun Wukong'?

玩家8:这就是你选择“退役孙悟空”的原因吗?

- Scenario Master: ㅇㅇ

-情景模拟:something

- Player 8: What will the retired Sun Wukong be doing?

玩家8:退役的孙悟空会怎么做?

- Scenario Master: nothing.

-场景大师:什么都没有。

- Player 8: 

玩家8:?

- Scenario Master: ah, it's a spoiler so no talking. So, you in or not?

剧本大师:啊,这是剧透,所以不要说话。那么,你加入还是不加入?

I was in a dilemma.

我进退两难。

- Scenario Master: If you're not, hurry and leave. We don't have much time. No answer in next 5 sec, and I eject you.

场景设置大师:如果你不是,赶快离开。我们时间不多了。5秒内没有回答,我就把你赶出去。

I was kind of curious about how would a retired Sun Wukong work as a protagonist, too….

我有点好奇,一个退休的孙悟空怎么也能成为主角.....。

[The 4th Fable chamber list will close in five minutes!]

(《神鬼寓言》第四版将在五分钟后结束!)

I'd be cutting it too fine if I were to search for another chamber now.

如果我现在去找另一个房间的话,我就切得太细了。

Dammit, I don't have a choice here.

该死,我别无选择。

Regardless of what kind of scenario it was, as long as I do my best, it'd be fine, right?

不管是什么样的情况,只要我尽力,一切都会好的,对吗?

- Player 8: I'm in.

玩家8:我加入。

- Scenario Master: Hmm. Then my turn to ask questions.

场景设置大师:嗯,那么轮到我问问题了。

- Player 8: Regarding?

玩家8:关于什么?

[Scenario Master wishes to confirm your details.]

[场景主管希望确认您的详细资料。]

[Please select the information you wish to reveal.]

[请选择您希望披露的信息]

He wants to view my information?

他想看我的信息?

- Player 8: Is it really necessary?

玩家8:真的有必要吗?

- Scenario Master: Just wanna know your name.

只是想知道你的名字。

….My name, was it?

我的名字,是吗?

I decided to reveal some of my info.

我决定透露一些我的信息。

[Player 8-nim is a 'Constellation'.]

[玩家8-nim是一个“星座”]

[Player 8-nim's Modifier is the 'Watcher of Light and Darkness'.] [The applicable information is made available only to the 'Scenario Master'.]

【玩家8-nim的修饰语是“光明与黑暗的守护者”】[适用的信息只提供给“场景管理员”。]

The Scenario Master didn't respond for a while.

场景主管有一段时间没有回应。

Heh, he must've been shocked by what he saw.

他一定是被眼前的景象吓到了。

- Scenario Master: Ehng? You were a Constellation-nim? But, why here in a low-rent chamber?

情景大师:恩?你是一个星座计划?但是,为什么在这个廉价的房间里?

I replied quickly.

我很快地回答。

- Player 8: I may come across that way, but I know how to fight a bit. I dearly wish to become the retired Sun Wukong!

玩家8:我可能会遇到这种情况,但我知道怎么打架。我非常希望成为退休的孙悟空!

- Scenario Master: Something smells fishy, tho?

剧情大师:有点不对劲,不是吗?

- Player 8: The real fun is in raising an unpopular Fable from ground-up, wouldn't you agree?

玩家8:真正的乐趣是从头开始提出一个不受欢迎的寓言,你同意吗?

- Scenario Master: BTW, what's up with the dumpling?

剧情大师:顺便说一句,饺子是怎么回事?

….Dumpling?

饺子?

[You're currently accompanied by your pet 'Murim dumpling'.]

[你现在的伴侣是你的宠物‘Murimdumpling’]

Dammit, I forgot that this guy was here with me.

该死,我忘了这家伙和我在一起。

- Scenario Master: But, we ain't got no roles for pets, tho?

剧本大师:但是,我们没有宠物的角色,是吗?

- Player 8: It's just a dumpling. It's not even strictly a pet per se.

玩家8:这只是个饺子。它本身甚至不是宠物。

- Scenario Master: Hmm, it's a bit awkward, innit. Your opinions, pls?

场景设置大师:嗯,有点尴尬,不是吗?你的意见呢?

Surprisingly enough, the Scenario Master actually went and asked for the opinions of other players.

令人惊讶的是,剧本大师竟然去征求其他玩家的意见。

[Player 1-nim says that 'It's fine if it's a Murim dumpling'.] [Player 4-nim says that 'Master should do whatever takes their fancy'.] [Player 3-nim says that 'I want to play this game right now'.]

[玩家1-nim说:‘如果是穆林饺子也没关系’。][参与人4-nim说‘大师应该做任何他们想做的事’][3-nim玩家说‘我现在就想玩这个游戏’]

Thankfully, other players didn't object.

谢天谢地,其他玩家没有反对。

-Scenario Master: ㅇㅋ we doing it so might as well ask for Murim-type ppl

-场景主人:something我们这样做也可以要求穆林类型的ppl

- Player 8: Thank you.

玩家8:谢谢。

- Scenario Master: ㄱㄱ

场景设置大师:需要多点时间才能完成

A short while later, the countdown began.

过了一会儿,倒计时开始了。

5, 4, 3, 2, 1….

54321...

[Fable chamber, 'I've become the retired SSSSS-grade Sun Wukong' has begun its storytelling!] [This Fable chamber's plot will follow the one set out by the Scenario Master.] [The main plotline of the Fable Chamber can be interfered with by the judges or the audience.]

(寓言室“我已经成为退休的sss-grade孙悟空”已经开始讲故事了!)[本寓言室的情节将遵循剧本大师设定的情节][寓言厅的主要情节可能会受到法官或观众的干扰。]

['The Journey to the West Remake' will commence!]

[《西游记》将重拍!]

Bright light dyed my vision ash-grey next.

明亮的光线把我的视线染成了灰色。

⸨I've become the retired SSSSS-grade Sun Wukong⸩

我成了退休的sss级孙悟空

Letters appeared in a stylish manner from the darkness.

信件从黑暗中以一种时髦的方式出现。

And so, I had become this story's main character, 'Sun Wukong', and would participate in this play from now on. Honestly speaking, my heart was palpitating just a bit.

所以,我成了这个故事的主角,孙悟空,从现在开始,我要参与这个剧本的创作。说实话,我的心有点悸动。

To think, I'd really become the protagonist of an actual story….

想想看,我真的成了一个真实故事的主角.....。

⸢Kim Dok Ja cou nting chi kens alr eady.⸥

金道子已经准备好了

Along with [The 4th Wall]'s voice entering my head, messages floated up before my eyes.

随着第四道墙的声音进入我的脑海,信息在我眼前浮现。

[Prologue is starting.]

[序言开始了。]

[Prologue will be told through a flashback sequence.]

[序言将通过倒叙的方式讲述。]

[During the applicable section, players can only speak the assigned dialogue.]

[在适用部分,玩家只能说指定的对话。]

[Scenario Master's narration is now commencing.]

[剧本主持人的叙述现在开始。]

Finally, a voice came from beyond the darkness next.

最后,一个声音从黑暗中传来。

(At the end of the lengthy travel alongside Sanzang's company, Sun Wukong had eventually arrived in the Western Regions and succeeded in obtaining the sacred Buddhist texts.)

(经过与三藏同行的长途跋涉,孙悟空终于抵达西域,成功地取得了佛经。)

Oh, so it's begun.

哦,开始了。

The scene actually changed as well, and before I even realised it, my body had morphed to that of Sun Wukong's. Folks that could be my companions were around me, but maybe because this was a flashback sequence, their faces were blurred out. And my lips began moving all on their own.

这个场景实际上也发生了变化,在我意识到之前,我的身体已经变成了孙悟空的身体。那些可能是我同伴的人都在我身边,但也许是因为这是一个倒叙的镜头,他们的脸被模糊了。我的嘴唇开始自己动起来。

"Finally, retirement, is it…. It sure was a long itinerary."

“终于退休了,是不是......这真是一个漫长的旅程。”

At the same time, Sun Wukong's memories fleeted past my eyes.

与此同时,孙悟空的记忆掠过我的双眼。

Getting chased away by Tang Sanzang, getting stabbed in the back by Zhu Bajie, and even abandoned by Sha Wujing. Memories of dragging around a ragtag bunch of utterly useless morons as his companions, fighting against countless Yogoe creatures until I became a bloody mess….

被唐三藏赶走,被朱八姐背后捅刀子,甚至被沙五经抛弃。记忆中,他带着一群乌合之众和一群毫无用处的低能儿作为他的同伴,与数不清的瑜伽生物作战,直到我变得一团糟..。

Now that I saw those things, it did seem somewhat saddening and bitter. So, this was how the Journey to the West looked like from Sun Wukong's perspective, then.

现在我看到了这些事情,确实有些悲伤和苦涩。这就是《西游记》在SunWukong看来的样子。

But it was then when I heard a strange voice.

但就在那时,我听到了一个奇怪的声音。

[Are you planning to end it like this?]

你打算就这样结束吗

I looked down to find the scared texts suddenly talking to me.

我低头一看,发现那些吓坏了的短信突然在跟我说话。

[Are you really satisfied by this sort of a story?]

你对这种故事真的满意吗

I was somewhat impressed by this. So, our story's plot would start in this manner, now was it?

我对此有点印象,那么我们的故事情节就是这样开始的,现在呢?

Words continued to rise above the sacred Buddhist texts.

语言继续超越了神圣的佛教经文。

[Do you not resent the unfairness of it? You've experienced expulsion by Sanzang because of illogical reasons and had to suffer oppression many times over.] [Was that all? You've been tortured by the Constrictive Headband because of crimes you were not guilty of.] [Nothing more than the reason of walking on the path of Buddhism, you had to protect Tang Sanzang and stick to a gruelling itinerary, even though you'd have arrived in your destination in the blink of an eye by riding on your Somersault Cloud.]

难道你不憎恨这种不公平吗?你经历过因为不合逻辑的原因被三藏驱逐出境,还经历过多次的压迫。]就这些吗?你因为你没有犯过的罪而被紧箍咒折磨。][没有什么比走在佛教的道路上更重要的了,你必须保护唐三藏,坚持一个艰苦的旅程,即使你骑着你的筋斗云在转眼间就能到达目的地。]

For sure, the Journey to the West did have cruel aspects when it came to treating Sun Wukong.

可以肯定的是,《西游记》在对待孙悟空的问题上确实有残酷的一面。

[And the result of such an arduous journey is for you to ascend to 'Paradise'? Are you not truly incensed by this conclusion?]

这样一个艰难旅程的结果就是你提升到“天堂”?你不是真的被这个结论激怒了吗

Now that I heard it, this did sound like a great injustice somehow.

现在我听到了,这听起来确实像是一个巨大的不公正。

[You can restart from the beginning.]

你可以从头开始

"….Restart from the beginning?"

“......从头开始?”

[You can start this journey from the beginning once more.]

你可以再一次从头开始这段旅程

It was around then when I got this ominous chill creep down my backside.

大约就在那时,我的背部感到一股不祥的寒意。

Goddammit, this was a regression story?

该死的,这是一个倒退的故事?

My lips began moving all on their own again. "What the hell? I got here after going through so much rubbish, yet you want me to go through that crap again from the beginning?"

我的嘴唇又开始自己动了起来。“怎么回事?我翻了那么多垃圾才到这里,你还要我从头再翻一遍?”

[No, you won't suffer this time.]

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页