饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《全知读者视角(中英互译版)》作者:[韩]sing N song/ > 《全知读者视角》作者:[韩]sing N song.txt

第447章:第84-1864集(3).2

作者:韩-sing N song/ 当前章节:7745 字 更新时间:2026-6-23 09:31

[Fable, 'The Fifth Sun Wukong', has begun its storytelling.]

[寓言《五孙悟空》已经开始讲故事了]

Some were Fables I had earned not too long ago. And….

有些是我不久前赚来的寓言故事。

[Fable, 'Rival Acknowledged by the Dragon', has begun its storytelling.] [Fable, 'the Sea God's Comrade-in-Arms', has begun its storytelling.] [Fable, 'Goryeo's Number Two Sword', has begun its storytelling.]

[寓言《龙的承认》已经开始讲故事了][寓言《海神的战友》已经开始讲故事了][寓言《高丽二剑》已经开始讲故事了]

And, there were some Fables that I didn't even know I had them.

还有一些寓言故事,我甚至不知道我有它们。

All of my Fables were speaking up at the same time.

我所有的寓言故事都在同一时间说出来。

[[Oh, 'Demon King of Salvation'. You can't destroy the <Star Stream>.]]

哦,‘救世魔王’。你不能破坏星流。]

Stars in the sky were flickering brightly. They were the same stars that I used to hate.

天空中的星星闪烁着明亮的光芒,它们就是我曾经讨厌的那些星星。

[Constellation, 'God of Wine and Ecstasy', is watching you.] [Constellation, 'Father of the Rich Night', is watching you.]

[星座,‘酒神和摇头丸’,正在注视着你。][星座,‘夜之父’,正在注视着你。]

Those who had been watching me, allowing me to get this far.

那些一直在监视我的人,让我走到了这一步。

[Constellation, 'Queen of the Darkest Spring', is watching you.]

[星座,‘最黑暗的春天的女王’,正在看着你。]

….My supposedly oldest enemies.

我最古老的敌人。

[[….Because, you do not hate the Constellations.]]

因为,你并不讨厌星座

Even as I listened to the 'Secretive Plotter', I couldn't say anything. I wanted to say that it wasn't true. I wanted to say that I hated Constellations. I wanted to say that bringing them down was still one of my goals.

即使我听了“秘密策划者”的话,我也说不出话来。我想说那不是真的。我想说我讨厌星座。我想说的是,打败他们仍然是我的目标之一。

However, I couldn't. Because, goddammit, I….

但是,我不能。因为,该死的,我.....。

[Constellation, 'Maritime War God', is watching you.]

[星座,‘海战之神’,正在看着你。]

….I knew now that not every star in the sky emitted the same sort of light as the others.

我现在明白了,并不是天上的每一颗星星发出的光都和其他星星一样。

[Constellation, 'Bald General of Justice', is watching you.]

[“司法部秃头将军”星座正在看着你。]

[Constellation, 'Goryeo's First Sword', is watching you.]

[《星座》,《高丽的第一剑》,正在看着你。]

From the 'Absolute Throne' scenario, to the 'Demon World'….

从“绝对王座”的情节,到“魔鬼世界”..。

Without the Probability they had gathered for us, I'd not be able to get this far.

没有他们为我们聚集的可能性,我不可能走到这一步。

[Constellation, 'Demon-like Judge of Fire', is watching you.]

[星座,‘魔鬼般的火焰审判者’,正在注视着你。]

[Constellation, 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon', is watching you.]

[星座,‘深不可测的黑色火龙’,正在看着你。]

[Constellation, 'Most Ancient Liberator', is watching you.]

[星座,‘最古老的解放者’,正在注视着你。]

I had no choice but to acknowledge it.

我别无选择,只能承认这一点。

All of my Fables were created together with them.

我所有的寓言都是和他们一起创造出来的。

[[You do not wish for any 'loss' to occur to this world-line. Because you grew to love this story. And that is why….]] As if he was putting a full-stop on the story, the 'Secretive Plotter' declared loudly. [[….You shall never witness this world's ■■.]]

你不希望这条世界线发生任何“损失”。因为你渐渐喜欢上了这个故事。[英语背诵文选“秘密的策划者”大声宣布:“这就是为什么......”。你永远不会见证这个世界的■

Thunders roared in the heavens.

雷声在天空中轰鸣。

The battle between the Great Sage and <Emperor> was intensifying.

大圣与皇帝之间的斗争愈演愈烈。

[Many audience members are watching your battlefield.]

[许多观众正在观看你的战场。]

Constellations were looking down at us from above.

星座从上面俯视着我们。

Some pitied me, while some got angry in my stead. Countless indirect messages flooded in endlessly.

有人可怜我,有人替我生气,无数间接的信息源源不断地涌入。

Yu Jung-Hyeok remained wordless. The raindrops falling on the Tongtian River substituted for any spoken words.

于重赫保持沉默,滴落在TongtianRiver上的雨滴代替了所有的语言。

I wanted to say something, anything.

我想说点什么,什么都行。

But before I could open my mouth, though, someone else stole the opportunity away.

但是我还没来得及开口,就被别人抢走了机会。

"So? What is it that you're trying to say here?" It was Yu Jung-Hyeok. "Since Kim Dok-Ja doesn't have the qualification, you will see this world's ■■ in his stead, is that it?"

”“那又怎样?你到底想说什么?”是余正赫。“既然金道子没有这个资格,你就会看到这个世界的■,是这样吗?”

A faint crease formed on the forehead of the 'Secretive Plotter'. [[It seems that you can't think straight anymore. That man whom you thought of as your comrade is no different to the Constellations that you hate. That bastard is….]] "….He's a pathetic fool, indeed." Yu Jung-Hyeok cut him off in the middle. "He was just some contracted worker for a no-name game developer, and his hobby was reading novels."

“秘密策划者”的前额上有一道淡淡的皱纹。看来你再也不能正常思考了。那个你认为是你的同志的人和你讨厌的星座没有什么不同。那个混蛋是......”...他是个可悲的傻瓜,真的。”余正赫在中间截住了他。“他只是一个无名游戏开发商的签约工人,他的爱好是阅读小说。”

His shabby self-introduction-like words reverberated around the sky.

他那寒酸的自我介绍式的话语在天空中回荡。

Those were the things I told Yu Jung-Hyeok some time ago.

这就是我不久前告诉余正赫的事情。

"His specialty is to run his cocky mouth off, and he has this habit of throwing his life away so that we can overcome any and all impossible situations hindering us."

“他的特长是张大嘴巴,他有抛弃自己生活的习惯,这样我们就可以克服任何阻碍我们的不可能的情况。”

Yu Jung-Hyeok was talking about me that even I didn't know about.

于重赫说的是我自己都不知道的事情。

"Someone like that managed to lead his companions this far."

“像他这样的人居然能把他的同伴带到这么远的地方。”

The [Dark Heavenly Demon Sword] shoved the [Heaven Shaking Sword] along with a loud "Creaaaak!!". For the first time ever since the battle commenced, Yu Jung-Hyeok was going on a concentrated offensive.

黑暗天魔剑随着一声响亮的“嘎嘎嘎!”猛地一推,“摇天剑!”.自从战斗开始以来,俞正赫第一次发动集中攻势。

The Plotter's expression shook. Yu Jung-Hyeok's sword strikes were now digging into the Outer God's defences for the first time.

密谋者的表情震动了,余正赫的剑现在第一次刺进了外神的防御。

"Regardless of what the incoming conclusion is, this world wouldn't have come this far without him around."

“不管最终的结论是什么,如果没有他,这个世界不会走到今天这一步。”

[[You don't know anyt….!!]]

[你什么都不知道...!!]

"It seems to me that you're the one who can't think straight here. Why are you interfering with this world-line, then?"

“在我看来,你才是那个不能正常思考的人。那你为什么要干涉这个世界界线呢?”

The wrathful [Breaking the Sky Swordsmanship] mowed the darkness down. The Plotter's figure wavered around greatly as he was pushed back.

愤怒的[破天剑法]将黑暗夷为平地。当普洛特特被击退时,他的身影摇摆不定。

Not missing that small opening, Yu Jung-Hyeok's sword rained down like a raging storm.

没有错过那个小小的开口,于正赫的剑像暴风雨一样倾泻而下。

"What is your goal, anyway? If you found Kim Dok-Ja an eyesore, why didn't you kill him earlier? If you found him using your life to survive that disgusting, then…."

“不管怎样,你的目标是什么?如果你觉得金道子碍眼,为什么不早点杀了他?如果你发现他利用你的生命来逃避那么恶心的事情,那么......”

The [Dark Heavenly Demon Sword] was now aiming at the neck of the 'Secretive Plotter'.

黑暗天魔剑现在瞄准了“秘密策划者”的脖子。

[Constellation, 'Secretive Plotter', is glaring at the Incarnation, 'Yu Jung-Hyeok'.]

[星座,“秘密策划者”,怒视着化身,“余正赫”]

The moment when the two gazes collided, Yu Jung-Hyeok asked again.

当两个人的目光碰撞在一起的时候,俞正赫又问了一遍。

"Why are you still watching this story?"

“你为什么还在看这个故事?”

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 448 - 1864 (4)

全知读者视角第448-1864章(4)

Chapter 448: Episode 84 - 1864 (4)

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页