然而,当我仔细观察的时候,它并不是一些普通的碎片,而是一个用外部诸神的尸体创造出来的小岛。
It was then that I heard a voice.
就在那时,我听到了一个声音。
[[There is only one difference between you and I.]]
你我之间只有一个区别
As the grey fog of river water rescinded, the figure of the 'Secretive Plotter' flopped down on the corpse island revealed itself.
随着灰蒙蒙的河水雾消散,“秘密密谋者”的身影扑倒在尸岛上,暴露了自己。
[[You simply got lucky, and I didn't.]]
你只是运气好,而我没有
Tsu-chut, chuchuchut!
楚楚,楚楚!
His black coat was in a tattered mess. Sparks were dancing all over his body.
他的黑色外套已经破烂不堪,满身都是火花。
[1562nd turn's 'Yu Jung-Hyeok' is….]
第1562圈的‘YuJung-Hyeok’是......]
[1321st turn's 'Yu Jung-Hyeok' is….]
第1321圈的‘YuJung-Hyeok’是......]
'Yu Jung-Hyeoks' inside him were now rebelling against him. They were refusing to heed the Plotter's will.
他体内的“余正赫”现在开始反抗他了,他们拒绝听从普洛特的意愿。
[999th turn's 'Yu Jung-Hyeok' wishes to see the end of the 1864th turn.]
[第999圈的‘YuJung-Hyeok’希望看到第1864圈的结束。]
His Status was decreasing little by little. And his body was also gradually shrinking, as well. His bulging muscles were getting smaller, and his height decreased, too.
他的地位一点一点地下降。他的身体也在逐渐萎缩。他鼓鼓囊囊的肌肉变小了,身高也降低了。
Soon, the 'Secretive Plotter' that lost his Status had morphed into the figure of a boy.
很快,失去地位的“秘密密谋者”变成了一个男孩的形象。
I staggered back to my - Yu Jung-Hyeok's - feet.
我摇摇晃晃地回到我的余正赫的脚边。
"You….."
“你......”
I wanted to say something, but no voice wanted to come out.
我想说点什么,但是没有一个声音想说出来。
[The absolute majority of the audience are shivering at your battle!]
(绝大多数观众都在为你的表演而颤抖!)
[A portion of the audience is….]
[一部分观众是......]
We won.
我们赢了。
Countless indirect messages flooded in, but not one of them entered my head.
无数条间接的信息涌入我的脑海,但没有一条进入我的脑海。
The 'Secretive Plotter' was sitting on his butt all alone on top of this island. The [Heaven Shaking Sword] stabbed into the floor was the only thing supporting him.
“秘密密谋者”孤零零地坐在这个岛的上面。只有那把刺进地板的[天堂之剑]支撑着他。
While gripping the [Dark Heavenly Demon Sword] tightly, I cautiously approached him.
我一边紧紧地握着那把[黑天魔剑],一边小心翼翼地靠近他。
Even though he was the same Yu Jung-Hyeok, why did he have to live such a different life? Why did this guy have to overcome all these tragedies by himself?
即使他是同一个余正赫,为什么他要过这样一种不同的生活?为什么这个家伙要独自克服这些悲剧呢?
[Great Fable, 'Pilgrim of the Lonely Apocalypse', is faltering in its storytelling.]
[伟大的寓言,《孤独启示录的朝圣者》,在讲故事方面有些摇摇欲坠。]
Was it because he didn't have any comrades?
是因为他没有同志吗?
Comrades….
同志们..。
[41st turn's 'Yu Jung-Hyeok' is staying vigilant of you.]
[第41个转弯的‘YuJung-Hyeok’正在对你保持警惕。]
….No, he had.
不,他有。
He definitely had comrades.
他肯定有同志。
'Kkoma Yu Jung-Hyeoks' emerging out of his body were standing right there.
“KkomaYuJung-Hyeoks”从他的身体里出来,就站在那里。
[Youcan'tYoucan'tYoucan'tYoucan'tYoucan't]
你不能,你不能,你不能,你不能
Kkoma Yu Jung-Hyeoks were now surrounding him protectively. And then, the 'Outer Gods' were surroundings those kkoma Yu Jung-Hyeoks.
现在,库马于正行保护地环绕在他周围。然后,“外在的神”就是周围的库马于正行。
[TheresonlyoneTheresonlyoneTheresonlyone]
[只有一个,只有一个]
The history that the 'Secretive Plotter' had lived through - every part of the 'Ways of Survival' he lived through was now protecting him.
“秘密密谋者”经历的历史——他经历的“生存之道”的每一部分——现在都在保护着他。
[DontkillhimDontkillhimDontkillhimDontkillhim]
不要杀他,不要杀他,不要杀他,不要杀他
They were stories that got discarded because they failed to reach the 'Conclusion'.
它们是因为没有得出结论而被丢弃的故事。
I moved Yu Jung-Hyeok's body again and lowered my posture towards them. When I reached out, one of the small Outer Gods bit the extended finger. Crimson blood formed on the tip of the bitten finger.
我又移动了一下余正赫的身体,放低了自己的姿势。当我伸出手的时候,一个小外神咬了我伸出来的手指。被咬的手指尖上形成了深红色的血。
It was a lie that this world-line was a brand new story.
世界航线是一个全新的故事,这是一个谎言。
Even now, Yu Jung-Hyeok's story - the 'Ways of Survival' - hadn't ended yet.
即使是现在,余重赫的故事——“生存之道”——还没有结束。
'Kim Dok-Ja.'
“金道子。”
He must've regained his consciousness, because Yu Jung-Hyeok began talking to me.
他一定是醒过来了,因为俞正赫开始跟我说话了。
I didn't reply immediately, and made my way past the Outer Gods to approach the 'Secretive Plotter'.
我没有立即回答,而是穿过外界诸神,走近“秘密策划者”。
Now in the form of a boy, he was looking up at me while being surrounded by the Outer Gods.
现在他变成了一个小男孩,当他被外界诸神包围时,他抬头看着我。
Yu Jung-Hyeok saw me holding the [Dark Heavenly Demon Sword] tightly and spoke. 'You'll regret this.'
余正赫看到我紧紧地握着那把黑天魔剑,说道:“你会后悔的。”
⸢No, I won't.⸥
不,我不会
I raised the sword only to slowly sheathe it back in its scabbard.
我举起剑,慢慢地把它插回鞘中。
⸢Besides, you weren't going to kill him, anyway.⸥
再说了你也不会杀他的
Yu Jung-Hyeok's retort came back a little later than usual. '….Even if we kill him, he'll simply regress again, anyway.'
余重赫的反驳比平时晚了一点,“......即使我们杀了他,他还是会再次倒退。”
Even if he was saying that, it was pretty clear what he was thinking of right now. We had enough of this tragedy already.
即使他是这么说的,他现在的想法也是相当清楚的。我们已经受够了这场悲剧。
[Many Constellations are watching you.]
[许多星座在注视着你。]
[Many Constellations can't understand your decision.]
[许多星座不能理解你的决定。]
I didn't make this decision for the sake of earning a Fable. And I knew that this wouldn't even offer a tiny speck of solace to a life that lasted for 1864 lives.
我做这个决定不是为了得到一个寓言。我知道,对于一个生活了1864年的人来说,这甚至不能给他带来丝毫安慰。
But, even then….
但即使那样..。
"Secretive Plotter."
秘密策划者
I called out and he looked up at me.
我喊道,他抬头看着我。
Even if this world had changed from the original story, even if this world was no longer a simple novel…. If it wasn't for this guy's story, this world wouldn't have existed.
即使这个世界已经改变了原来的故事,即使这个世界不再是一个简单的小说..。如果没有这个人的故事,这个世界就不会存在。
⸢Without him, the current Kim Dok-Ja wouldn't be here.⸥
没有他,现在的金道子就不会在这里
I definitely owed him a debt. A debt that nothing could possibly repay.
我确实欠了他一笔债,一笔无法偿还的债。
"You said that a sentence once written, can never be changed, right? I disagree with that."
“你说一个句子一旦写出来,就永远不能改变,对吧?我不同意。”
Indeed, sentences could be changed. Just like how the revised versions of the 'Ways of Survival' existed.
事实上,句子是可以改变的,就像《生存之道》的修改版本一样。
[[My Fable has already come to an end.]]
[我的寓言已经结束了。]
"….And then?"
“然后呢?”
[[….There is no 'then'. That is what it means to end.]] "Some stories can only begin anew after coming to its end. Back in the world I lived in, there was this guy who repeatedly said that his story would end that year, but he kept it going for over ten years."
没有“那么”这个词。这就是结束的意义。]“有些故事只有在结束之后才能重新开始。在我生活的那个世界里,有个家伙不断地说他的故事将在那一年结束,但是他让这个故事持续了十多年。”
And that very story was what helped me to survive.
正是这个故事帮助我活了下来。
"I think I heard that the story was supposed end at around the 500th chapter, but before I knew it, it went past 1000th, and then, it shot past 2000 chapters."
“我想我听说这个故事应该在第500章左右结束,但在我意识到这一点之前,它已经超过了第1000章,然后又超过了2000章。”
[[….What is it that you want to say?]] "That story was written up to the 3149th chapter…. but the 3150th hasn't been written."