Episode 14 – Master of the Throne (2)
第十四集-王位之主(2)
The pages of Ways of Destruction flashed in my head. A light streamed through my head and the strings of light started to line up. They were the text of Ways of Survival.
《毁灭之道》的书页在我的脑海中闪过。一道光线从我的头顶穿过,一串串的光线开始排列起来。它们是《生存之道》的文本。
[Heok…?]
听着.....
Kim Yushin discovered something was wrong and his presence became noticeably thinner. The old fox noticed quickly.
金·尤辛发现有些不对劲,他的存在明显变得越来越少。老狐狸很快就注意到了。
[The echo of the constellation connected through Echo of the Stars has disappeared.]
[通过星星的回声连接的星座的回声已经消失了。]
At the last moment, Kim Yushin's astounded voice was heard.
在最后一刻,金·尤辛震惊的声音被听到了。
[What are you…?]
你在干什么
Then Kim Yushin was gone.
然后金·尤辛就不见了。
I was surprised as well. I expected it to be possible with Fourth Wall, but I didn't think the Ganpyeongui connection to the constellation could be broken so easily.
我也很惊讶。我原以为第四面墙能做到这一点,但我没想到Ganpyeongui与星座的联系会如此轻易地被打破。
The encounter in the Theater Dungeon was a hint. The Fourth Wall had destroyed the theatre master the moment he tried to look inside my head.
剧院地牢里的遭遇战就是一个暗示。第四面墙在剧院老板试图看到我的脑子里面的那一刻就毁了他。
I was hoping the same thing would happen to the constellation but Kim Yushin noticed quickly and ran away.
我希望同样的事情也会发生在这个星座上,但是金·尤辛很快就注意到了,然后跑开了。
[The constellation 'King Heungmu the Great' has doubts about your existence.] [The constellation 'King Heungmu the Great' will be watching you closely in the future.]
[星座‘伟大的Heungmu国王’怀疑你的存在][未来,“伟大的亨古国王”星座将会密切关注你。]
In any case, I was still being followed by the old geezer.
不管怎样,我还是被那个老家伙跟着。
"…Are you okay?"
“你没事吧?”
“Yes. I'm fine. But…"
“是的,我很好,但是......”
What was this? I looked up and found that my limbs were tied up with magic power. It was a chrysalis-like appearance. Yoo Sangah's face was completely red.
这是什么?我抬起头,发现我的四肢被魔力捆绑着。这是一个蛹状的外观。刘尚雅的脸全红了。
“That… I couldn't run away but I couldn't let you attack me."
“那......我不能逃跑,但我不能让你攻击我。”
I roughly understood what was going on. She used Binding Thread on me during that short interval. I thought she was frozen with surprise but she was actually using a skill.
我大致明白了发生了什么事。在那短暂的休息时间里,她给我穿上了装订线。我以为她惊讶得呆住了,但实际上她是在运用一种技巧。
"Your improvisation is amazing."
“你的即兴创作令人惊叹。”
“…I’m sorry.”
“对不起。”
"It is a compliment. If I start acting strange in the future, act like you did now."
“这是一种赞美。如果我以后开始行为怪异,就像你现在这样。”
"I-I will release you!"
“我会放了你的!”
Yoo Sangah looked embarrassed but I was serious. It was my mistake when I thought of her as an ordinary office worker.
刘尚雅看上去很尴尬,但我是认真的。当我认为她只是一个普通的上班族时,这是我的错误。
I looked back and saw Min Jiwon looking between me and Yoo Sangah with curious eyes. "Well…it turned out like this. I came to help only to end up being helped."
我回头一看,看到闵智媛用好奇的眼神看着我和刘尚雅。“嗯......结果是这样的。我来帮忙,结果却得到了帮助。”
I nodded. "We will be enemies the next time we meet."
我点点头,“下次再见面,我们就是敌人了。”
“…Why don't you join us now? It is a common proceeding in dramas."
“......你为什么不现在就加入我们呢?这是戏剧中常见的一种演出方式。”
“This isn't a drama.”
“这不是闹剧。”
“My friend! Make friends with faith. It is the banner of our Hwarang." Min Jiwon said with a smile before moving away.
“我的朋友!与信仰交朋友。这是我们华朗的旗帜。”闵志远微笑着说,然后离开了。
Could she be a good king? I don't know. Perhaps even the King of Beauty didn't know.
她能成为一个好国王吗?我不知道。也许连美丽之王都不知道。
“We will go as well. Lee Sungkook-ssi! Come on."
“我们也去。李成国!来吧。”
Lee Sungkook emerged from behind the building with Lee Gilyoung. This bastard, when did he hide in such a place?
李成国和李吉英从大楼后面出来。这个混蛋,他什么时候藏在这样的地方?
I took my companions and started to move north.
我带着我的同伴开始向北行进。
The place that Kim Yushin's Gather the Hwarang swept through was devastated.
金·尤辛的《花郎号》扫过的地方被摧毁了。
The armed forces of the small kings were lying all over the place. This was the dignity of a proper constellation. Kim Yushin was a cowardly but useful constellation.
那些小国王的武装部队到处都是。这是一个真正的星座的尊严。金·尤辛是一个懦弱但有用的星座。
I picked up three flags and built up my achievements.
我拿起三面旗子,建立了自己的成就。
[Your brown flag has absorbed the cumulative achievements of the brown flag.] [Your brown flag has evolved into a purple flag.] [You are able to use the perks of the purple flag.]
[你的棕色旗帜吸收了棕色旗帜累积的成就。][你的棕色旗帜已经演变成了紫色旗帜。][你可以使用紫旗的额外津贴。]
Indeed, the best thing was to grow without a fight. I looked around and saw that most flags had already been collected.
事实上,最好的办法就是不战而屈人之兵。我环顾四周,看到大部分的旗子已经收集好了。
From the purple flag onwards, the achievement values of the flag wouldn't rise well. In other words, it was useless to grab a small king from now on.
从紫色国旗开始,国旗的成就价值就不会很好地提升。换句话说,从现在开始抓一个小国王是没有用的。
“Jung Minseob-ssi, are you there?"
“JungMinseob-ssi,你在吗?”
The next moment, Jung Minseob appeared out of thin air. The Recluse’s Cloak that I handed him in advance was covering his body. Jung Minseob's mission was to scout the National Palace Museum.
接下来,郑敏秀凭空出现了。我提前递给他的隐士斗篷遮住了他的身体。郑敏秀的任务是侦察故宫博物院。
"How many have gone inside so far?"
“到目前为止,有多少人已经进去了?”
"A total of nine kings have entered, including the Tyrant King and True Reader."
共有九位国王入选,其中包括暴君国王和真正的读者
Nine. It was a reasonable number.
九个,这是一个合理的数字。
“What are the flag types?"
“什么是国旗类型?”
“There are seven purple and two brown flags. In particular, there are two with really a really deep purple colour."
“有七面紫色和两面棕色的旗子,其中两面的颜色真的是深紫色。”
“I guess they are the Tyrant and True Reader."
“我猜他们是暴君和真正的读者。”
"That's right."
“没错。”
Jung Minseob, wasn't his talent quite useful?
JungMinseob,他的才能不是很有用吗?
I opened my mouth. “This time, I will only go with Yoo Sangah-ssi and Gilyoung. Both of you wait outside. Stay hidden using the cloak."
我张开了嘴。“这一次,我只会和柳善雅(YooSangah-ssi)和吉英一起去。你们两个在外面等着。用隐形衣躲起来。”
"…Will it be okay?"
“...会好起来吗?”
“Yes, I only need three people right now."
“是的,我现在只需要三个人。”
“I will enter if you call us."
“如果你叫我们,我就进去。”
I appreciated the thought but it would just be a disruption. It was because the current Seoul Palace Museum was a dungeon.
我很感激这个想法,但这只会造成混乱。这是因为现在的首尔故宫博物院是一个地牢。
[A new hidden scenario has arrived!]
[一个新的隐藏场景已经到来!]
+
[Hidden Scenario – Artifact Trials]
[隐藏场景-人工试验]
Category: Hidden
分类:Hidden
Difficulty: F ~ A+
难度:f~a+
Clear Conditions: Clear the right 'artifact dungeon' with the proper personnel.
清除条件:与合适的人员一起清除正确的“神器地牢”。
Time Limit: None
时间限制:无
Compensation: 500 ~ 5,000 coins
补偿:500~5000个硬币
Failure: Death
失败:死亡
+
A white marble lobby appeared before us as we entered the museum. There were no signs of anyone else in the lobby.
当我们进入博物馆时,一个白色大理石大厅出现在我们面前。大厅里没有其他人的迹象。
Yoo Sangah spoke in a soft voice.
刘尚雅用柔和的声音说。
"I can't like culture now without feeling scared. There was the previous theatre and now this museum…"
“我现在喜欢文化而不感到害怕是不可能的。以前的剧院,现在的博物馆......”
“Hyung, are we going to get the legendary sword?"
“哥哥,我们要去拿传说中的宝剑吗?”
"No, not right now."
“不,现在不行。”
Of course, I could find the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword in this dungeon. That's why I sowed the information.
当然,我可以在这个地牢里找到四阴恶魔斩首剑,这就是为什么我播下了这个信息。
[Please select the type of dungeon you want to enter.] * Single player dungeon – Nagak (Large seashell played as a horn in Korean traditional music)
[请选择要进入的地下城类型]*单人地下城-Nagak(大贝壳在韩国传统音乐中作为号角演奏)
* Three person dungeon – Acupuncture Copper Man
*三人地牢-针灸铜人
* Five person dungeon – Dongui Bogam (Korean book compiled by a royal physician, considered as one of the classics of Oriental medicine)
*《五人地牢-东贵博甘》(一本由朝鲜皇家医生编写的书,被认为是汉医学的经典之作)
* Seven person dungeon – Dragon Jar
*七人地牢-龙罐
However, the dungeon with the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword couldn't be entered in a normal manner. It was because the dungeon was only accessible using the Sang Pyong Tong Bo coin which was given as a reward when clearing a dungeon.
然而,带有四阴恶魔斩首剑的地牢不能以正常方式进入。这是因为地牢只有在清理地牢的时候才能使用桑坪铜布币作为奖赏。
I will choose the three person dungeon, the Acupuncture Copper Man."
我会选择三人地牢,针灸铜人。”
[You have entered the three person dungeon.]
你已经进入了三人地牢
Lee Gilyoung looked a bit disappointed. He had been expecting to get a great artifact.
李吉杨看起来有点失望,他一直期待能得到一件很棒的艺术品。
"Gilyoung. An artifact isn't about the outward appearance."
“Gilyoung人工制品不在于外观。”
"…Huh?"
“嗯?”
“There are many impressive looking things that have no substance."
“有许多看上去令人印象深刻的东西,其实并没有实质内容。”
The Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword was one such item. Rather, the good things in this dungeon could be obtained from the commonplace dungeons.
四阴恶魔斩首剑就是其中之一。相反,这个地牢里的好东西可以从普通的地牢里获得。
An example was the skill that could be obtained the Acupuncture Copper Man dungeon.
一个例子就是可以获得针灸铜人地牢的技能。
Yoo Sangah was amazed and surprised as soon as we entered the dungeon.
当我们进入地牢的时候,刘尚雅感到很惊讶。
"…There are other people besides us."
“除了我们,还有其他人。”
Intermittent screams could be heard from the dungeon.
地牢里可以听到断断续续的尖叫声。
“Uwaaaaack! Go away!"
“哇哇!走开!”
It was a monster in human form with a matte colour. The three person dungeon was filled with these copper people.
这是一个人形的怪物,有着哑光的颜色。这三个人的地牢里全是这些警察。
It was the 7th grade species, the Acupuncture Copper Man.
这是七年级的物种,针灸铜人。
After a certain amount of time, these guys would self-proliferate unless the method to attack them was known. The Acupuncture Copper Man didn't suffer because they had a strong body, no internal organs and no neural networks.
一段时间后,这些家伙会自我增殖,除非攻击他们的方法被知道。针灸铜人没有遭受痛苦,因为他们有一个强大的身体,没有内部器官和神经网络。
"Aaaah! Save me!"
“啊!救救我!”
Some of the incarnations' swords cut at copper men but they didn't receive much damage. Rather, they pulled the incarnations' bodies down.
有些化身的剑是用来砍铜人的,但它们没有受到多少伤害。相反,他们把化身的身体拉了下来。
The body of a man in his 50s was torn to pieces in the hands of the copper men.
一个50多岁的男人的尸体在铜匠手中被撕成碎片。
“…Dokja-ssi, how do we deal with these guys? They don't receive damage at all."
“......Dokja-ssi,我们怎么对付这些家伙?他们根本没有受到任何伤害。”
Yoo Sangah and Lee Gilyoung aimed their weapons or skills at the incoming copper men but there was hardly any effect.
YooSangah和LeeGilyoung将他们的武器或技能瞄准了即将到来的警察,但几乎没有任何效果。
Sometimes Lee Gilyoung's blunt attack would damage them but he didn't have any idea of what he did.
有时候李吉杨的直言不讳的攻击会伤害他们,但是他不知道自己做了什么。
“Look at their bodies."
“看看他们的身体。”
The monsters that appeared in the 'artifacts trials' were based on relics kept in Seoul Palace Museum.
在“文物审判”中出现的怪物是基于保存在首尔故宫博物院的文物。
For example, the monsters in the one player dungeon was literally a musical instrument made of a seashell and as for the Dongui Bogam five person dungeon… there was no need to explain anything. It was the same for the Acupuncture Copper Man in the three person dungeon.
例如,在一个玩家的地牢里的怪物实际上是一个由贝壳制成的乐器,至于东贵博甘五人地牢...没有必要解释任何东西。这是相同的针灸铜人在三人地牢。
Yoo Sangah stared closely at a copper man and opened her mouth.
刘尚雅紧紧地盯着一个警察,张开了嘴。
“Is there something etched on the body?"
“尸体上有什么东西吗?”
"That's right."
“没错。”
In fact, the Acupuncture Copper Man was a relic that displayed 354 acupuncture points on the human body, including the front, back, arms, legs and head.
事实上,针灸铜人是一个遗物,它在人体上展示了354个腧穴,包括前面、后面、手臂、腿和头部。
It was an artifact used to study acupuncture in the Joseon Dynasty.
这是朝鲜王朝用来研究针灸的人工制品。
[Blade of Faith is activated!]
[信仰之刃被激活!]
I stabbed one of the acupuncture points on the copper man. Then I twisted it and the body scattered into powder. It was a meaningless end for a 7th grade reproduction species.
我用腧穴之一刺伤了那个警察。然后我把它拧成一团,把尸体撒成粉末。对于一个7年级的繁殖物种来说,这是一个毫无意义的结局。
[You have hunted the first Acupuncture Copper Man!]
[你已经猎杀了第一个针灸铜人!]
“If you look closely, the colour for each acupuncture point was subtly different. Some are devoid of blood and some are deadly. Some of the points… there is a different effect every time an acupuncture point is hit."
“如果你仔细观察,你会发现每个腧穴的颜色都略有不同。有些没有血,有些是致命的。其中的一些视角......每次腧穴被击中都会产生不同的效果。”
"Ah…!"
“啊......”
The important thing was to find the acupuncture point that didn't break the flow.
重要的是找到没有打破这种流动的腧穴。
I demonstrated a few times and Lee Gilyoung and Yoo Sangah got the knack for it very quickly.
我演示了几次,LeeGilyoung和YooSangah很快就掌握了诀窍。
Lee Gilyoung used Diverse Communication to shock the points with small insects, while Yoo Sangah applied Binding Thread. I honestly admired what I saw.
LeeGilyoung使用了diversityCommunication用小昆虫震动穴位,而YooSangah使用了BindingThread。我真的很钦佩我所看到的。
These two people, they really had excellent growth.
这两个人,他们真的有很好的成长。
[Your party is the first to hunt 100 Acupuncture Copper Men!]
[你们是第一个猎杀100个针灸铜人的!]
[You have cleared the three person dungeon.]
[你已经清空了三人地牢]
[Four Sang Pyong Tong Bo coins are obtained as a basic reward.] [The exclusive skill 'Hit a Pressure Point' has been acquired.]
[获得四枚生平铜币作为基本奖励][独家技能“击中压力点”已经获得]
I got the skill I aimed for.
我得到了我想要的技能。
Hit a Pressure Point. It was a unique technique to use the pressure points to subdue the enemy. It was an essential skill for me to maintain the 'King of No Killing.'
击中一个压力点。利用压力点制服敌人是一种独特的技术。对我来说,维持“禁止杀戮之王”的地位是一项必不可少的技能
Yoo Sangah looked at the Sang Pyong Tong Bo coins curiously and muttered, "Can we buy something with this?"
刘尚雅好奇地看着SangPyongTongBo硬币,喃喃自语道:“我们能用这个买点什么吗?”
“It can be exchanged for coins or a dungeon ticket."
“它可以兑换硬币或者地牢门票。”
"Then…"
“那么......”
“Of course, we will use it for the dungeon admission ticket. Now we have three of them. Let's obtain 10 of them."
“当然,我们会用它来获得地牢入场券。现在我们有了三个。让我们拿到其中的10个。”
"10? Wait a minute, Dokja-ssi…?"
“10?等一下,Dokja-ssi...?”
“We will enter the hidden dungeon where we can get the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword."
“我们将进入隐藏的地牢,在那里我们可以得到四阴恶魔斩首剑。”
Yoo Sangah asked with surprise.
刘尚雅惊讶地问道。
“But didn't you say we wouldn't get the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword?"
“可是你不是说过我们得不到四阴恶魔斩首剑吗?”
"We aren't going after the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword."
“我们不去追杀四阴恶魔斩首剑。”
We were going to 'hunt' the kings.