饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《全知读者视角(中英互译版)》作者:[韩]sing N song/ > 《全知读者视角》作者:[韩]sing N song.txt

第999回合的金南云的动作变得简单了,也许是因为他越来越焦虑。

[If there is no killing taking place in the next three minutes, all Incarnation Bodies within the cabin will be exterminated!]

[如果在接下来的三分钟内没有杀戮发生,所有的化身身体都将被消灭!]

Three minutes remained.

还剩三分钟。

"Dok-Ja-ssi? What's going on here…?"

“Dok-Ja-ssi?这是怎么回事...?”

And that was when I heard a certain voice. Kim Nam-Woon and I both turned our heads in the direction of where that voice came from.

就在那时,我听到了一个声音。我和金南云都把头转向那个声音的来源。

And immediately, chills ran down on my spine.

接着,我的脊背立刻感到一阵寒意。

⸢There was another who bore witness to their fight in that place.⸥

还有一个人见证了他们在那个地方的战斗

I had forgotten about it.

我已经把这事给忘了。

⸢The most righteous person in the carriage number 3807 on that day.⸥ ….That I and Kim Nam-Woon weren't the only people riding in that subway that day.

那天在3807号车厢里最正直的人。我和KimNam-Woon不是那天地铁里唯一的乘客。

[[Hahahahaha!!!]]

[哈哈哈哈哈哈!!]

Kim Nam-Woon exploded in the fit of maddened laughter, abandoned me, and rushed towards Yu Sang-Ah.

金南云在一阵发狂的笑声中爆发出来,抛弃了我,冲向于相娥。

Perhaps due to the effects of the ⸢Stage Transformation⸥, she was now kitted out in the uncomfortable outfit she had on during the first scenario.

也许是由于舞台变形的影响,她现在穿上了第一场戏里穿的那套不舒服的衣服。

He closed the distance in an instant and his dagger was swung towards her.

他一下子拉近了距离,匕首向她挥去。

As the blade scythed the air with a sharp swish….

当刀刃在空气中发出一阵急促的嗖嗖声时..。

Slice-!

切片!

Sliced strands of hair danced in the air. Yu Sang-Ah and her hardened expression were using agile movements to evade Kim Nam-Woon's attacks. As a matter of fact, she was far more agile than I was.

一缕缕头发在空中飞舞。于相娥和她那强硬的表情使用敏捷的动作来躲避金南云的攻击。事实上,她比我敏捷得多。

[[Not bad!]]

还不错

[Character, 'Monarch of the Great Abyss', has received the effects of 'Blackening'!]

[人物,‘大深渊的君主’,受到了‘黑暗’的影响!]

However, his movements should grow faster and faster with passing time.

然而,随着时间的推移,他的动作会越来越快。

⸢On that day, the Demon of Delusions came to understand his new world.⸥

就在那一天,幻觉之魔开始了解他的新世界

The effects of the Stage Transformation was getting stronger.

阶段转换的效果越来越强。

⸢….That a new set of rules was needed in a brand new world.⸥

在一个崭新的世界里需要一套新的规则

I could see Yu Sang-Ah's complexion getting paler and paler.

我看见余相娥的脸色越来越苍白。

There was no time. I needed to find a way. Somehow I…

没时间了我得想办法不知怎么我..。

"Hyung."

“ Hyung。”

A small hand tugged at my clothes.

一只小手拽着我的衣服。

⸢If that boy didn't catch any insects that day….⸥

如果那个男孩那天没有抓到任何昆虫..

Yi Gil-Yeong was also here, with a babyish face of a young boy. He looked exactly like how I remembered during the first scenario.

李吉英也在这里,有一张稚气的小男孩的脸。他看起来和我记忆中的第一个场景一模一样。

The boy in despair after losing his parent was extending his palm out with a determined expression.

这个男孩在失去父母后绝望地伸出手掌,表情坚定。

[Constellation, 'Ruler of the Deepest Pit', is laughing ominously.]

[星座,“最深坑的统治者”,笑得不祥。]

Several bright-yellow grasshoppers rested on the boy's palm.

几只亮黄色的蚱蜢在男孩的手掌上休息。

"Thanks."

“谢谢。”

I grabbed the grasshoppers and started running. The insects were then crushed along with crunching noises.

我抓起THEGRASSHOPPERS,开始奔跑,然后用嘎吱嘎吱的声音把昆虫碾碎。

[You killed a lifeform.]

你杀了一个生命体

[Your Incarnation Body has been strengthened due to the effects of the Stage Transformation!]

[由于阶段转换的影响,你的化身身体得到了加强!]

[You killed a lifeform.]

你杀了一个生命体

[Your Incarnation Body has been strengthened due to the effects of the Stage Transformation!]

[由于阶段转换的影响,你的化身身体得到了加强!]

……

......

My physical strength increased explosively as I ran inside the cabin.

当我跑进小木屋时,我的体力爆发性地增加了。

The back of Kim Nam-Woon's head, currently cackling away like a madman, was now right before my nose.

金南云的后脑勺现在像个疯子一样咯咯地笑着,就在我的鼻子前面。

[[Die! Die!! Die! Dieeee!]]

死吧!死吧!死吧!死吧

I simply grabbed the nape of his neck and slammed the bastard down on the subway's floor. His legs trembled like an insect being crushed.

我只是抓住他的脖子,把他摔倒在地铁的地板上。他的腿颤抖得像一只被碾碎的昆虫。

[[You son of a…!]]

你这个狗娘养的

He swiftly jumped out from my grasp and swung his dagger in my direction. I didn't bother to dodge that.

他迅速从我的手中跳出来,向我挥舞着匕首,我没有费心去躲避。

Kah-gagagagak!

咔嘎嘎嘎!

Because, there was no need to.

因为,没有必要。

⸢The knife continued to leave behind scratches. Although blood did trickle down, the blade failed to gouge out the flesh beneath the skin.⸥

这把刀继续留下刮痕。虽然鲜血确实流了下来,但刀片没能挖出皮下的肉。

The final scenes of the first scenario flitted past my view as if it was overlapping with reality.

第一个场景的最后一幕掠过我的视线,仿佛与现实重叠。

Kim Nam-Woon's attacks continued to get faster, but he failed to break past Yi Hyeon-Seong's strengthened [Steel Transformation].

金南云的进攻继续加快,但是他没能突破李贤成的强化(钢铁转型)。

[[This, just what the hell is this….]]

这到底是怎么回事.....

The 999th turn's Kim Nam-Woon spat out expletives and wielded his dagger. However, no matter how many times he swung it, there was no use.

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页