Episode 14 – Master of the Throne (4)
第十四集-王位之主(4)
The one-eyed man approached us. This was my first meeting with one of Seoul's Seven Kings.
这个独眼男人走近我们,这是我第一次见到首尔七王之一。
Yoo Sangah talked in the group chat.
柳桑加在群聊中讲话。
–Dokja-ssi, this person is perhaps…
-Dokja-ssi,这个人可能是..。
–Yes, you're right.
-是的,你是对的。
I nodded to Yoo Sangah. It was impossible not to think of this person when seeing the appearance.
我向刘尚雅点了点头,看到他的样子,不可能不想起这个人。
–By the way, I don't understand. Even if the constellation is 'that person', why is the incarnation dressed like that?
顺便说一句,我不明白即使星座是‘那个人’,为什么化身穿成那样
–His sympathy with the constellation seems to be high. The higher the sympathy rate, the more the incarnation is influenced by the lifestyle of the constellation.
他对星座的同情似乎很高同情率越高,化身受星座生活方式的影响就越大
–I should never cough in front of him.
我不应该在他面前咳嗽。
The man with long hair tied back was bowing to the man approaching us.
那个留着长发的男人正在向向我们走来的男人鞠躬。
"Your Majesty. You came."
“陛下,您来了。”
"Yes."
“是的。”
"What happened?"
“发生了什么事?”
“Do I need to say it? Here."
“还要我说吗?给。”
The one-eyed man pointed to his staff. There was a blue jewel available from the Big Dipper embedded on it.
独眼男人指着他的杖,上面嵌着一颗来自北斗七星的蓝色宝石。
[Greedy Wolf Star].
[贪婪的狼星]。
The long-haired man admired it.
那个长头发的男人很欣赏它。
"Ohh…!"
“哦......!”
Wasn't he quite good? Already gaining one star jewel…
他不是很棒吗?已经获得了一颗星级宝石..。
The star jewels were the rewards of the Big Dipper chapter.
星星的宝石是北斗七星章的奖赏。
It was an item that increased overall stats by one level. It had a good effect on its own but the star jewels were meaningful when seven were collected.
这是一个项目,增加了一个水平的总体属性。它本身有很好的效果,但是当七颗星珠被收集起来的时候,这些星珠是有意义的。
It was because the jewels were the summoning material for the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword.
这是因为珠宝是四阴恶魔斩首剑的召唤物。
The one-eyed man looked at me. "Who are these people?"
独眼男人看着我,“这些人是谁?”
"They have just entered the Big Dipper chapter. Their abilities are quite good so I was thinking about getting them to join."
“他们刚刚进入北斗七星(BigDipper)时代。他们的能力相当不错,所以我在考虑让他们加入。”
"Really?"
“真的吗?”
The one-eyed man and I extended our hands to each other at the same time.
独眼男人和我同时向对方伸出双手。
“I am Cha Sangkyung."
“我是ChaSangkyung。”
"I am Kim Dokja."
“我是KimDokja。”
I shook his hand while activating a skill.
我握着他的手,同时激活了一项技能。
[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]
[独家技能,角色列表被激活。]
+
[Character Information]
[性格资料]
Name: Cha Sangkyung
姓名:ChaSangkyung
Age: 26 years old
年龄:26岁
Constellation Support: One-eyed Maitreya
星座支持:独眼弥勒
Private Attribute: Pseudo Sect Founder (Hero), Maitreya King (Hero)
私人属性:伪流派创始人(英雄),弥勒王(英雄)
Exclusive Skills: Weapons Training Lv. 5, Mental Barrier Lv. 3, Eloquent Speech Lv. 3, Skillful Deception Lv. 3, False Prayer Lv. 1…
独家技能:武器训练。5,精神障碍Lv。3,雄辩的演讲。3,巧骗吕。3,伪祷告者Lv。1...
Stigma: Maitreya Promised Land Lv. 2, Law of Interest Lv. 2, Demonic Enemy Lv. 3
耻辱:弥勒应许之地第二卷,利益法则第二卷,恶魔敌人第三卷
Overall Stats: Physique Lv. 28, Strength Lv. 26, Agility Lv. 28, Magic Power Lv. 25.
整体统计:体格Lv.28,力量Lv.26,敏捷Lv.28,魔力Lv.25。
Overall Evaluation: No one can be free in front of his 'eye' that gives insight into everything. Be careful not to cough in front of him.
总体评价:没有人可以在他的“眼睛”面前自由,他的眼睛可以洞察一切。小心别在他面前咳嗽。
+
It was regrettable that Jung Heewon wasn't here. If she saw this man in front of me, she would never speak nonsense about my sponsor again.
很遗憾郑鹤元不在这里。如果她看到这个男人站在我面前,她就再也不会说我担保人的废话了。
Cha Sangkyung said, "I have a burden of seeing things. Can I look at you once?"
车尚景说:“我有眼见为实的负担,我可以看你一眼吗?”
"Yes."
“是的。”
Yes, he could try.
是的,他可以试试。
[The character 'Cha Sangkyung' has used Law of Interest Lv. 2!]
[“ChaSangkyung”这个角色使用了利益法则吕2!]
The stigma 'Law of Interest' was quite interesting among the investigation techniques in Ways of Survival. It didn't reveal the attributes window of the opponent but it was a skill that roughly gave information about the personality of the opponent. In other words, he would see a 'Easily fooled Demonic Enemy' if the person was 'good', while he would see a 'Back-stabbing Demonic Enemy' if the person was 'bad.' For example… [The character 'Cha Sangkyung' has discovered that you are a demonic enemy that shouldn't be touched.]
在《生存法则》的调查技巧中,“利息法则”的污名颇有意思。它没有显示对手的属性窗口,但它是一个技能,粗略地提供信息的对手的个性。换句话说,如果一个人是“好人”,他会看到一个“容易被愚弄的恶魔敌人”;如果一个人是“坏人”,他会看到一个“暗箭伤人的恶魔敌人”例如...[人物‘ChaSangkyung’已经发现你是一个恶魔般的敌人,不应该被触碰]
It was like this.
就像这样。
"T-This?"
“ T-This? ”
"King, why are you acting like this?"
“国王,你为什么要这样?”
[The character 'Cha Sangkyung' is greatly disturbed.]
[“ChaSangkyung”这个角色被严重扰乱了。]
Cha Sangkyung shouted with a pale face.
车尚景脸色苍白地喊道。
“D-Demonic enemy!"
“我们的敌人!”
"Huh? It can't be…"
“啊?这不可能......”
At his words, the group members of the Maitreya King simultaneously looked at me. The atmosphere became tense when Cha Sangkyung urgently added.
听了他的话,那群弥勒王的成员同时看着我。当ChaSangkyung紧急补充时,气氛变得紧张起来。
“N-Nothing. I have made a mistake."
“没什么,我犯了个错误。”
"Huh? There's nothing?"
“啊?什么都没有?”
"Yes, it is nothing. Everyone back off."
“是的,没什么。大家都退后。”
Indeed. He would be a fool to ignore the warning of the constellation. By the way, a demonic enemy that shouldn't be touched…
的确如此。如果他无视星座的警告,那他就是个傻瓜。顺便说一句,一个不应该被触碰的恶魔般的敌人..。
Maybe the One-eyed Maitreya didn't want to fight with me.
也许独眼弥勒不想和我打架。
“Sigh… it isn't surprising."
“唉......这并不奇怪。”
The dubious thing was the reaction of the long-haired man. It was momentary but there was an expression of 'regret' on his face.
长发男子的反应令人怀疑。这只是暂时的,但是他脸上有一种遗憾的表情。
“The plan will start in one hour. I'm looking forward to your participation despite being a bit late."
“计划将在一小时后开始。我期待着你的参与,尽管有点晚了。”
Cha Sangkyung said before returning to his group members.
车尚敬在回到他的组织成员身边之前说。
The first encounter with Gung Ye ended like this. (TL: Gung Ye had a slight mention earlier in the novel. He is a king who proclaimed himself a Buddha and became a tyrant who sentenced death to anyone opposing him, including his own wife)
与工业的第一次遭遇就是这样结束的。(在小说的前面提到过。他是一个自封为佛陀的国王,后来成了暴君,凡是反对他的人都被判死刑,包括他自己的妻子
The long-haired man said, "Phew, it almost became a major event. I'm glad."
长发男子说:“哎呀,这差点成了一件大事。我很高兴。”
“It is absurd to say that he is a king who knows the hearts of the people."
“说他是一个了解人民内心的国王是荒谬的。”
“Haha, Gung Ye might be recorded as a tyrant later on but he was a good and wise king first. You never know what will happen in the future. History can change."
“哈哈,贡耶以后可能会被记录为一个暴君,但他首先是一个贤明的好国王。你永远不知道将来会发生什么。历史可以改变。”
I looked carefully at the long-haired man and asked, "By the way, who are you?"
我仔细地看着那个长发男人,问道:“顺便问一句,你是谁?”
“Oh, I haven’t introduced myself yet. I am Han Sooyoung. I am Cha Sangkyung's assistant."
“哦,我还没自我介绍呢,我叫韩秀英,是查尚敬的助手。”
A man who supported the incarnation of Gung Ye. It was highly likely that he was attached to Gung Ye's side because of his sponsor.
一个支持工业化身的人。很有可能是因为他的赞助人,他才加入了龚烨的阵营。
Who was it? Perhaps it was a king? I immediately used a skill.
那是谁?也许是一个国王?我立刻使用了一项技能。
[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]
[独家技能,角色列表被激活。]
[The information of this person can't be read in 'Character List.']
[此人的信息不能在“角色列表”中读取]
[This person isn't registered in 'Character List.']
这个人没有在“角色列表”中注册
…What?
什么?
"Um? What’s wrong?”
“嗯?怎么了?”
I looked at the shamelessly speaking Han Sooyoung and couldn't help laughing. I see… now I knew who this person was.
我不知羞耻地看着韩素英,忍不住大笑起来。我明白了...现在我知道这个人是谁了。
“It’s nothing. Just… I feel like you are a demonic enemy."
“没什么,只是......我觉得你是个恶魔般的敌人。”
“Haha, what do you mean?"
“哈哈,你什么意思?”
I could see Han Sooyoung's eyes change strangely. Maybe at this moment, both of us were thinking the same thing. The question was who would pull out a sword first.
我能看到韩素英的眼神变得很奇怪。也许此时此刻,我们都在想着同一件事。问题是谁会先拔剑。
The doors of the waiting room started to open one by one.
候诊室的门开始一扇扇地打开。
“The kings are coming!"
“国王来了!”
There was tension in the Maitreya group while several people in the waiting room started cheering.
当等候室里的几个人开始欢呼的时候,弥勒佛团队里有了紧张的气氛。
I watched the kings walking out the door and asked Han Sooyoung.
我看着国王们走出大门,问韩素英。
“Are they on the same side?"
“他们站在同一边吗?”
“Yes, they are all kings who promised to cooperate with us. From left to right, there is the 'Prudent King' Yoon Kiyoung and 'Fighting King' Kim Baekho Then the last one who came out is the 'Earth Dragon King' Gu Daesung."
“是的,他们都是承诺与我们合作的国王。从左到右,是‘谨慎王’尹基永和‘战斗王’金百浩,最后出来的是‘土龙王’顾大成。”
I remembered something when I heard this nickname.
当我听到这个绰号时,我想起了一些事情。
The Prudent King and Fighting King. They were just like their nicknames. They had decent skills and stats but they were one step lacking compared to the Seven Kings.
谨慎的国王和战斗的国王。他们就像他们的昵称一样。他们有着不错的技术和数据,但是和七王相比,他们还差一步。
The only one I needed to pay attention to was the Earth Dragon King Gu Daesung.
我唯一需要注意的就是土龙王顾大成。
Gu Daesung discovered Cha Sangkyung and asked, "You have already come out?
顾大成发现了车尚景,问道:“你已经出来了?
Fast."
很快。”
“You are a rude earthworm."
“你是一条粗鲁的蚯蚓。”
"…Earthworm? Is that what you are calling my sponsor?"
“蚯蚓?你是这样称呼我的赞助人的吗?”
Yoo Sangah was startled when she heard their words and whispered to me, “That person, I think he has a good sponsor behind him."
刘尚雅听到他们的话后大吃一惊,低声对我说:“那个人,我觉得他背后有一个很好的赞助人。”
“…How do you know?"
“你怎么知道的?”
“I heard the story that the king of Baekje was born from an earth dragon."
“我听说百济王是土龙出生的。”
“Earth dragon?”
“土龙?”
"That's what they meant by 'earthworm.' The other kings are calling him the son of an earth dragon in a mocking manner."
“这就是他们所说的‘蚯蚓’其他国王嘲笑地称他为土龙之子。”
She was really amazing. She figured out the identity of Gu Daesung with this much information.
她真的很了不起,通过这么多信息,她弄清楚了顾大成的身份。
Yoo Sangah was right.
柳善雅是对的。
Earth Dragon King Gu Daesung. In my memories, he was one of Seoul's Seven Kings with the late King Gyeon Hwon as his sponsor.
土龙王古大成。在我的记忆中,他是汉城七王之一,已故的国王GyeonHwon是他的赞助人。
"There are quite a few people with kings as a sponsor. Then the king we saw before…"
“有不少人有国王作为赞助人,然后是我们之前见过的国王......”
I nodded. In fact, it wasn't a coincidence that there were so many incarnations with a 'king' as their sponsor.
我点点头,事实上,有这么多的化身都有一位“国王”作为他们的赞助人,这并不是巧合。
The situation would be similar in other areas, not just the Seoul Dome.
其他地区的情况也类似,不仅仅是汉城穹顶。
In Japan, there would be a competition between the three heroes including Oda Nobunaga. In the UK, there would be a competition between Richard the Lionheart or Henry VIII.
在日本,包括织田信长在内的三位英雄将展开竞争。在英国,理查一世和亨利八世之间会有一场竞争。
The world's greatest constellations would be preparing for a war over the Absolute Throne, raising their coordination with their incarnation to a breathtaking level.
世界上最伟大的星座将为一场关于绝对王座的战争做准备,将他们与化身的协调提升到一个惊人的水平。
[The constellation 'Maritime War God' is expecting the appearance of a new fable class constellation.] [The constellation 'Bald General of Justice' is watching the situation with sweaty hands.
[《海上战神》星座正期待着一个新的传说类星座的出现。]“光头司法将军”(baldgeneralofjustice)正在用汗津津的双手观察局势。
The other high-ranking constellations were also interested. It was natural. As I said before, the fourth scenario was an event for the greatest constellations of each country.
其他高级星座也感兴趣。这很自然。正如我之前所说,第四种情况是每个国家最大星座的事件。
“Is everyone gathered?"
“大家都到齐了吗?”
The kings soon gathered in the middle and gave a speech.
国王们很快聚集在中间发表了讲话。
“Our enemy is the Tyrant King who entered the third door! The Tyrant King has already received two jewels from this dungeon and cowardly raided innocent kings. Some of the people present would've lost a king to him."
“我们的敌人是走进第三道门的暴君国王!暴君已经从这个地牢里得到了两件珠宝,并且胆怯地袭击了无辜的国王。在场的一些人会因为他而失去一个国王。”
That's why this waiting room was a field of corpses.
这就是为什么这个等候室是一片尸体的原因。
Perhaps the Tyrant King killed two kings and took away their star jewels. It meant he would soon gather all seven star jewels… “The new Seoul shouldn't be handed over to such a person. If he gets the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword and then takes the Absolute Throne, there will be endless grief and tragedy in Seoul!"
也许暴君杀死了两个国王,夺走了他们的星状宝石。这意味着他将很快收集所有的七星珠宝......“新的首尔不应该交给这样一个人。如果他得到了四阴恶魔斩首剑,然后登上了绝对的宝座,那么首尔将会有无尽的悲伤和悲剧!”
“Thus, the people have to fight! Get up right now! The kings here are all wise. The future will be fine no matter which of us becomes the absolute king. We have to at least stop the worst king!"
“因此,人民必须战斗!马上起来!这里的国王都是明智的。无论我们谁成为绝对的国王,未来都是美好的。我们至少要阻止最坏的国王!”
“This will be a struggle for a righteous way of living! Take care! You will be great fighters taking your first step into a new history!"
“这将是一场争取正义生活方式的斗争!保重!你们将成为伟大的战士,迈出迈向新历史的第一步!”
The speech didn't have much substance but people became excited. Some people cheered, some sympathized while others were touched to tears. It was like they were real revolutionaries fighting for justice.
这个演讲没有什么实质内容,但人们变得兴奋起来。有些人欢呼,有些人同情,还有些人感动得流下了眼泪。就好像他们是真正的革命者,为正义而战。
I looked at the scene alone.
我独自一人看着现场。
Just one month ago, the people here had voted for a president. They did their duty and agreed to have private property through legitimate economic activities. All of a sudden, it felt like a dream.
就在一个月前,这里的人们还投票选举了一位总统。他们尽了自己的职责,同意通过合法的经济活动拥有私有财产。突然之间,这感觉就像一场梦。
In just one month, Seoul had returned to the kingdom days.
仅仅一个月的时间,首尔就回到了王国时代。
"Depart!"
“走开!”
Hundreds of people entered through the third door. Cha Sangkyung's group was at the back and we moved in line with them.
数以百计的人从第三道门进来。车尚敬的队伍在后面,我们跟着他们排队。
Our vision wavered before a giant tunnel appeared. It was a huge tunnel where the size couldn't be easily measured.
在一个巨大的隧道出现之前,我们的视线开始动摇。这是一个巨大的隧道,其大小不易测量。
Han Sooyoung walked beside me and opened his mouth. "This is so exciting. I feel like I’m in a martial arts novel."