饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《全知读者视角(中英互译版)》作者:[韩]sing N song/ > 《全知读者视角》作者:[韩]sing N song.txt

全知读者视角第六十七章.2

作者:韩-sing N song/ 当前章节:4082 字 更新时间:2026-6-23 09:31

韩素英走到我身边,张开了嘴。“这太令人兴奋了。我觉得自己像是在一部武侠小说里。”

“A martial arts novel?"

“武侠小说?”

Han Sooyoung nodded with a meaningful smile. “Why, don't you think it is like a martial arts novel? It is like a treasure map. The legendary sword is sleeping in the stone chamber and whoever obtains the sword shall be the best person in the world!"

韩素英带着意味深长的微笑点了点头。“为什么,你不认为这是一部武侠小说吗?它就像一张藏宝图。传说中的剑就睡在石室里,谁得到剑,谁就是世界上最好的人!”

Han Sooyoung spoke accompanied by gestures seemed quite plausible. It wouldn't be unbelievable if he was an actor.

韩素英说话的时候还打着手势,看起来似乎很有道理。如果他是个演员,那就不难相信了。

“It is a common cliche in a martial arts novel, the treasure sword."

“这是武侠小说《宝剑》中常见的陈词滥调。”

“Oh, Dokja-ssi, do you read martial arts novels as well?"

“哦,多克嘉-西,你也看武侠小说吗?”

It couldn't be missed when talking about genre fiction.

当我们谈论类型小说的时候,我们不能忽略这一点。

“I read quite a bit. By the way, there is a common development in these cliche novels."

“我读了不少书。顺便说一下,这些陈词滥调的小说有一个共同的发展。”

“Common development? What is it?"

“共同发展?是什么?”

“It turns out that the treasure map is a fake! This type of development."

“原来那张藏宝图是假的!这种开发方式。”

Han Sooyoung's eyes shook. "This is interesting. What happens next?"

韩素英的眼睛一颤,“真有趣,接下来会发生什么?”

"It is an obvious story. The 'shadow' laughs quietly and kills the people gathered because of the fake treasure."

“这是一个显而易见的故事。‘影子’悄悄地笑着,杀死了因为假宝藏而聚集在一起的人们。”

“Hoh… is that the current situation? Could someone be a shadow?"

“哎呀......这就是目前的情况吗?有人会成为影子吗?”

I nodded and stated, "It is a possibility although I don't like such obvious cliches."

我点点头说,“这是一种可能性,尽管我不喜欢这种明显的陈词滥调。”

"Um? What does that mean?"

“嗯?那是什么意思?”

“To be honest, there are too many cliches like the treasure sword.

“老实说,有太多像宝剑这样的陈词滥调了。

“Hmm… there are too many stories, making it bad?"

“嗯......有太多的故事,让它变得糟糕?”

“For writers, I think it is a story that lacks distress."

“对于作家来说,我认为这是一个缺乏痛苦的故事。”

Han Sooyoung's expression slightly hardened. “Then what would Dokja-ssi do if you were the writer? What if you had to write about the treasure sword?"

韩素英的表情有点僵硬。“那么,如果你是作家,Dokja-ssi会怎么做呢?如果你必须写关于宝剑的东西呢?”

"I'm not sure. I am a 'reader' as my name suggests."

“我不确定。正如我的名字所暗示的,我是一个‘读者’。”

“I think that a reader would do the same. Writing familiar cliches will give satisfaction to the readers."

“我认为读者也会这么做。写一些熟悉的陈词滥调会让读者感到满意。”

Yes, I thought he would say something like this. I smiled and asked, "Who said this? You are speaking as a writer. I'm not saying that cliches are bad. At the very least, a plagiarist shouldn't use it."

是的,我就知道他会这么说。我笑着问:“这是谁说的?你是以一个作家的身份在说话。我不是说陈词滥调不好。至少,剽窃者不应该使用它。”

"Pla…giarist?"

“计......智者?”

“Yes, a plagiarist."

“是的,一个剽窃者。”

It was funny to see Han Sooyoung's face change colours.

看到韩素英的脸色变了,真有趣。

“Well, every story is similar. It is the details that are a bit different… Can it really be called plagiarism? Perhaps if Dokja-ssi is the writer―"

“嗯,每个故事都是相似的。细节有点不同......真的可以称之为剽窃吗?如果Dokja-ssi是作家的话——”

“Nope, I would do it differently."

“不,我会采取不同的做法。”

Han Sooyoung's eyebrows twitched. “…You would write it differently? How?"

韩素英的眉毛抽动了一下,“......你会不会写得不一样?怎么不一样?”

"For example, like this."

“比如,像这样。”

I raised Unbroken Faith and cut his neck. No blood was visible as his head fell down.

我抚养了坚不可摧的信仰,并割破了他的脖子。当他的头掉下来的时候,没有看到血迹。

I added, "Why are you hiding when it will be revealed anyway?"

我接着说,“不管怎样,这件事迟早会被揭露,你为什么要躲起来呢?”

Then Han Sooyoung's head spoke from where it was lying on the ground. "How interesting. Kim Dokja."

韩秀英的头就躺在地上,说道:“真有趣,金东子。”

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 68

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页