当星座陷入混乱时,引起了一阵嘈杂的骚动,我们匆忙地逃离了丛林。韩素英似乎也已经分析完形势了。
"Did that guy die?"
“那家伙死了吗?”
I didn't reply.
我没有回答。
The heavily-panting Han Su-Yeong spat on the ground.
气喘吁吁的韩素英吐了口唾沫在地上。
"That stinking Dokkaebi bastard. How could he even call this his final parting gift?"
“那个多卡比的混蛋,他怎么能说这是他最后的临别礼物呢?”
Indeed, could anyone even call this a gift at all?
事实上,有人会把这称为一份礼物吗?
I looked up at the ark's ceiling. There should be countless owners of 'Great Fables' besides us still sleeping inside this ship.
我抬头看着方舟的天花板。除了我们还睡在这艘船里,应该还有无数伟大寓言的主人。
"Kim Dok-Ja."
“金道子。”
"According to Bihyung's Fable, the Fable core is at the centre of the ark. We should be near its front section."
“根据Bihyung的寓言,寓言的核心是在方舟的中心。我们应该在它的前部附近。”
The moment I finished saying that, the true voices of Constellations rang out from the rising smoke screen.
当我说完这句话的时候,真正的星座之声从升起的烟幕中传了出来。
[After them!!]
[追上他们!]
[They are still nearby! We can't head to the next world-line with them!]
(他们还在附近!我们不能和他们一起去下一个世界线!)
Han Su-Yeong used the [Midday Tryst] to speak to me.
韩素英利用午间幽会的机会跟我说话。
- Should we just kill them all?
我们是不是应该把他们全杀了?
That was an option, sure. However, the current battlefield wasn't ideal. This part of the cabin was actually another Nebula's worldview. Meaning, their own ⸢Stage Transformation⸥ was active in this location.
当然,这是一个选择。然而,当前的战场并不理想。小屋的这一部分实际上是另一个星云的世界观。也就是说,他们自己的阶段转换活跃在这个位置。
[The residential cabin D-21 is the location of the Universe Tree Yggdrasil's roots.]
[住宅小屋D-21是宇宙之树Yggdrasil根的所在地。]
Han Su-Yeong frowned deeply.
韩素妍皱起了眉头。
- Son of a gun. Why did it have to be <Asgard>?
该死的,为什么一定要是阿斯加德?
[Constellation, 'God of Harp and Horn', is performing the requiem of the apocalypse.] [Constellation, 'One who Lost His Arm to the Wolf of Apocalypse', is searching for his disappeared arm.] [Constellation, 'Thursday's Thunder', is overly emphasizing his mightiness.]
[星座,“竖琴和号角之神”,正在表演末日的安魂曲。][星座,“一个在天启之狼手中失去胳膊的人”,正在寻找他失踪的胳膊。][星座,“星期四的雷霆”,过分强调了他的强大。]
Constellations were flying around in the air searching for us. Most of them were Fable-grade, but…
星座在空中飞来飞去寻找我们,大部分是神话级的,但是..。
- …..Since when was Thor that powerful?
托尔什么时候这么厉害了?
The 'Thursday's Thunder' condensed lightning on Mjolnir and stared at the sky, his eyes now in the shade of eerie blue. Thor was a Fable-grade Constellation. On this stage, however, he could unleash Status rivalling that of Zeus.
星期四的雷电凝结在雷神之锤上,凝视着天空,他的眼睛现在呈现出怪异的蓝色。托尔是一个寓言级的星座。然而,在这个阶段,他可以释放出与宙斯相匹敌的地位。
I addressed Han Su-Yeong.
我给韩素妍打了电话。
- We need to find a stage that's advantageous to us.
我们需要找到一个对我们有利的舞台。
- Will there be such a thing in this place, though?
这个地方会有这样的东西吗?
Unlike them, <Kim Dok-Ja Company> didn't really have anything in particular to call its worldview.
与他们不同,kimdok-ja公司并没有什么特别的东西来称呼它的世界观。
- There is one.
有一个。
Even then, there should be one stage here where we could fight on equal footing. If my thoughts were correct, that was. If it was that place, then all of our other companions should also be able to exercise their full power, too.
即使那样,这里也应该有一个我们可以平等战斗的阶段。如果我的想法是正确的,那就是。如果是在那个地方,那么我们所有的其他同伴也应该能够发挥他们的全部力量。
The problem was with how to get there.
问题是如何到达那里。
[Fable, 'Pebble and I', has begun its storytelling!]
(寓言“鹅卵石和我”已经开始讲故事了!)
Of course, there was that method, too. Han Su-Yeong's eyes grew wider.
当然也有这种方法,韩素英的眼睛睁得更大了。
[Fable, 'Pebble and I', is telling the story of 'We're just pebbles'!]
[寓言‘鹅卵石和我’讲述的是‘我们只是鹅卵石’的故事!]
- What the heck is this?
这是什么鬼东西?
I grasped her wrist and cautiously stepped in front of the Constellations like small pebbles rolling on the ground. As expected, they couldn't locate us at all.
我抓住她的手腕,小心翼翼地走在星座的前面,就像小鹅卵石在地上滚动一样。不出所料,他们根本找不到我们。
[Constellation, 'Goddess of Love and Cats', is forming a depressed expression.] [Constellation, 'Guardian of the Great Horn Bridge', is searching for someone.]
[星座,‘爱与猫女神’,正在形成一种压抑的表情。][星座,“大角桥的守护者”,正在寻找某人。]
Han Su-Yeong saw all these Constellations failing to find us even though we were walking right past them, and her jaw dropped nearly to the floor.
韩素妍看到所有的星座都找不到我们,即使我们正好经过它们,她的下巴都快掉到地上了。
- This is madness. What kinda dogshit cheat is this?
-这太疯狂了。这是什么狗屎欺骗?
Sure, it was a cheat, alright. At a bare minimum, you wouldn't spot a 'pebble' unless you actually acknowledged the fact that there were some of them lying on the ground.
当然,这是个骗局,好吧。至少,你不会发现一颗“鹅卵石”,除非你确实承认有一些鹅卵石躺在地上。
[A Constellation that likes to change gender is giggling away.]
[一个喜欢变性的星座正咯咯笑个不停]
It was then, a bad premonition entered my head. Even Han Su-Yeong was making a similar expression to mine.
就在这时,一种不祥的预感进入了我的脑海,连韩素英也有了和我一样的表情。
However, we were almost there. Even if Loki had discovered our existences, the main forces of <Asgard> were far away now, so… "Are you thinking of using that same method to escape this time?"
然而,我们就快到了。即使洛基发现了我们的存在,阿斯加德的主要力量现在已经远离我们了,所以......“你想用同样的方法逃离这个时代吗?”
The Fable ⸢Pebble and I⸥ didn't work on those who had detected the actual form of the Fable itself. And unfortunately for us, I had used this Fable on a certain someone once before.
我和《寓言鹅卵石》并没有研究那些发现了《寓言》本身实际形式的人。不幸的是,我曾经在一个人身上用过这个寓言。
I slowly turned around to find an eye swirling in crimson light staring at us,
我慢慢地转过身,发现一只眼睛在深红色的光线中盘旋,盯着我们,
< Episode 94. Beginning of the end (4)> Fin.
第九十四集。结束的开始(4)。
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 497 - Gaecheon/開天 (1)