Episode 14 – Master of the Throne (6)
第十四集-王位之主(6)
Nevertheless, a main character was a main character. I sent him to Gangbuk Station but he already had a black flag.
尽管如此,一个主要角色还是一个主要角色。我把他送到甘布克火车站,但他已经有了一面黑旗。
If a non-representative took away the flag of a representative, the hidden scenario 'Revolutionary Road' would open. He knew this and killed a representative on the way here, making him a king.
如果一个非代表拿走了代表的旗帜,隐藏的“革命之路”就会打开。他知道这一点,在来这里的路上杀了一个代表,让他成为国王。
Looking at Yoo Jonghyuk's current appearance, it seemed like Lee Jihye and Jung Heewon did a good job.
看看柳永玉现在的样子,似乎李智慧和郑希元干得不错。
I took a few steps back and looked at Han Sooyoung. “Hey, quickly give me that sword."
我退后几步看着HanSooyoung,“嘿,快把剑给我。”
"I-I don't want to."
“我不想。”
“Do you want to die here?"
“你想死在这里吗?”
Han Sooyoung's eyes were shaken as Yoo Jonghyuk moved. I exclaimed, "Gilyoung!"
柳永动了一下,韩秀英的眼睛都发抖了。我叫道:“吉英!”
Lee Gilyoung's eyes turned white like he had been waiting. I heard a tearing sound and something pounding on the dungeon.
李吉英的眼睛变成了白色,好像他一直在等待。我听到一阵撕裂的声音,还有什么东西在敲打地牢。
Then after a while. The sickle of a praying mantis flew through one wall.
过了一会儿,一只螳螂的镰刀从一堵墙上飞了出来。
[The 6th grade insect king, Titanoptera has appeared!]
[六年级的昆虫之王,泰坦翅目出现了!]
Lee Gilyoung's ability was the best. The whole cave shook with the enormous power of the giant insect king. As Yoo Jonghyuk looked back, I struck Han Sooyoung.
李吉杨的能力是最好的。巨大的昆虫国王的巨大力量震动了整个山洞。当柳钟玉回头看的时候,我打了韩秀英。
"A-Ack…!"
“啊哈......!”
Han Sooyoung groaned and let go of the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword. I picked up the sword as well as the flag hanging from Han Sooyoung's neck as a bonus.
韩素英呻吟了一声,放开了四阴恶魔斩首剑。我拿起那把剑和挂在韩秀英脖子上的旗子作为奖励。
[You have won the flag of the 'Hongik University' group.] [Your purple flag has absorbed the cumulative achievements of the black flag.] [Your purple flag has evolved into a black flag.] [You are able to use the perks of the black flag.] [Congratulations! You have completed the first king's qualification.]
[你赢得了弘益大学的旗帜。][你的紫色旗帜吸收了黑色旗帜累积的成就][你的紫色旗帜已经演变成了黑色旗帜。][你可以使用黑旗的特权。]恭喜你!你已经完成了第一个国王的资格
[Number of kings remaining: 6.]
国王剩下的数目:6
I ran straight towards the Tyrant King. The Tyrant King was lying down between a pile of stones, his body crushed like dough. It was terrible. He tried to kill everyone only to die in vain like this.
我径直朝暴君国王跑去。暴君躺在一堆石头中间,他的身体像面团一样被碾碎了。太可怕了。他想杀死每一个人,结果就这样白白送了命。
Han Sooyoung shouted from behind me. “You thief!"
韩素英从我身后喊道:“你这个贼!”
I ignored her and quickly swept up the Tyrant King's items.
我不理睬她,迅速地把暴君国王的东西收拾起来。
[The item 'Three Ring Loop' has been acquired.]
[项目“三环”已经获得。]
[The item 'Dragon Jar' has been acquired.]
[“龙罐”这个物品已经获得。]
The revival 'Dragon Jar.' The Tyrant King obtained it by clearing the seven person dungeon.
复活的“龙之罐”。暴君通过清除七人地牢获得了它。
"…Kim Dokja!"
“......金道佳!”
Yoo Jonghyuk was chasing after me at a scary speed. Despite the fact that I had 30 agility, he narrowed the distance to me in an instant. I looked around and hid behind the nearest king.
柳钟玉以惊人的速度追赶着我。尽管我有30个敏捷度,他还是在一瞬间缩小了和我的距离。我环顾四周,躲在最近的国王身后。
"W-What?"
“什么?”
It was the king of Later Baekje, Gu Daesung.
他就是后百济王顾大雄。
“Kuaaaak!”
“ Kuaaaak! ”
Yoo Jonghyuk's relentless blow cracked his head while Yoo Jonghyuk obtained his flag.
柳永玉在拿到他的旗帜时,被无情的一击击碎了头部。
[The constellation 'Founder of Hannamgun' is looking at you.]
[“汉南炮之父”星座正在看着你。]
I felt sorry for Gyeon Hwon but it couldn't be helped. I promised to make it up to him next time.
我为GyeonHwon感到难过,但是没有办法。我答应下次补偿他。
At this time, I decided to stop running away.
这时,我决定不再逃避。
"Jonghyuk, stop for a minute. Let's talk."
“琼柳克,停一下,我们谈谈。”
“That note…"
“那张纸条......”
“The note?”
“那张纸条?”
“My sister.”
“我的妹妹。”
It was only two words but I instantly understood. Fortunately, Lee Jihye handled things safely. The note was given to Yoo Jonghyuk at the right time.
虽然只有两个词,但我马上就明白了。幸运的是,李智慧安全地处理了事情。这张便条是在适当的时候交给柳钟玉的。
"What about your sister?"
“你妹妹怎么办?”
“Where did you hide my sister?"
“你把我妹妹藏在哪儿了?”
“What are you talking about?”
“你在说什么?”
[The character Yoo Jonghyuk is currently using Lie Detection Lv. 6.] [The character Yoo Jonghyuk has confirmed that your words are false.] "If you don't tell me right away, you really will die."
角色柳钟玉目前正在使用测谎Lv。6.](这个角色柳钟玉已经证实你的话是假的。)“如果你不马上告诉我,你真的会死的。”
I knew it was true even without Lie Detection. The reason why Yoo Jonghyuk was entirely due to my plot.
即使没有测谎仪,我也知道这是真的。俞钟玉之所以会这样,完全是因为我的阴谋。
I drove him to go north to save his sister, causing him to waste time searching the north. Yoo Jonghyuk's less worn-out personality in this third regression made the plan possible.
我开车送他去北方救他的妹妹,使他浪费时间在北方搜寻。柳钟玉在第三次回归中不那么疲惫的个性使这个计划成为可能。
It couldn't be helped, even if I was acting cowardly. If Yoo Jonghyuk, who was much stronger than the original third regression, ignored everything and engaged in the war of kings, this scenario would've ended at his pace.
这是无可奈何的,即使我表现得很懦弱。如果柳钟玉,这个比第三次回归更强大的人,忽略了一切,投身于国王之战,这个场景就会以他的速度结束。
Then I would never get the ending that I wanted.
那样我就永远得不到我想要的结局。
"…Okay. Let's put the sword down and talk. What if I was a real jerk?"
“好吧,我们把剑放下来好好谈谈,如果我真是个混蛋怎么办?”
“Are you taking my family hostage?"
“你要把我的家人当人质吗?”
"That's going overboard. Isn't that just your words?"
“这太过分了,这不正是你的原话吗?”
The concept of a hostage didn't exist for him in the first place. This guy could just die and go back.
对他来说,人质这个概念一开始就不存在。这家伙可能会死后回到过去。
“Then why did you do this?"
“那你为什么要这么做?”
"Why do you think"
“你觉得为什么”
Yoo Jonghyuk noticed that I was buying time and his expression cooled. “I should've killed you at that time… then die."
柳永玉注意到我在争取时间,他的表情冷静了下来。“当时我就该杀了你......然后死掉。”
The moment that Yoo Jonghyuk raised his sword, a voice was heard from the air.
柳荣玉举起剑的那一刻,空中传来了一个声音。
[Everyone here, please calm down. Why are you still fighting? Let's see, you've met the qualifications.]
[在座的各位,请冷静下来。你们为什么还在打架?让我看看,你们已经达到资格要求了。]
The intermediate dokkaebi appeared at this moment.
中间的多卡比就在这时出现了。
Yoo Jonghyuk also confirmed the number board floating in the air.
柳永玉还证实了号码板漂浮在空中。
[Number of kings remaining: 5.]
国王剩下的数目:5
[The 'Last King's Qualification' has begun.]
“最后一位国王的资格”已经开始了
The bodies of the remaining kings, including me and Yoo Jonghyuk, started to be forcibly moved through space.
剩下的国王的尸体,包括我和柳钟玉,开始被强行穿越太空。
"Kim Dok…!"
“金道......!”
Yoo Jonghyuk reached out for me but it was too late.
柳永玉伸手来找我,但已经太迟了。
I finally reached the last phase of this scenario.
我终于到达了这个场景的最后阶段。
[The qualified kings will move to the final testing place.]
[合格的国王将移动到最后的测试地点。]
The landscape started changing. It felt like my body was being sucked somewhere else. The next moment, tung! There was the sound of me bumping my head against something. A moment later, I became conscious again.
情况开始发生变化。感觉就像我的身体被吸到了别的地方。下一刻,阿东!我的头撞到了什么东西的声音。过了一会儿,我又恢复了知觉。
[You aren't qualified to take past in the 'Last King's Qualifications.]
你没有资格获得“最后一位国王的资格证书”
…What?
什么?
I looked around and saw that I was standing in the centre of Gwanghwamun. I had bumped into a barrier the size of a schoolyard. The centre contained the Absolute Throne, the last reward of this scenario.
我环顾四周,发现自己正站在光化门的中心。我撞上了一个学校操场大小的障碍物。中央包含了绝对王座,这个场景的最后奖赏。
Why couldn't I enter?
为什么我不能进去?
[Hahahat! This, this! You were only looking at the big picture and missed something important!]
哈哈哈!这个,这个!你只是在看大局,而错过了一些重要的东西
I looked up at the sound of laughter and saw the ridiculing face of the intermediate dokkaebi. I thought he was playing tricks on me but then an unexpected message flashed.
我抬头看着笑声,看到了中间的多卡比那可笑的脸。我以为他在捉弄我,但突然一条出乎意料的信息出现了。
[You have failed to occupy the 'target station' of the fourth scenario.] [You must first take the target station to be qualified for the 'Last King's Qualifications'.]
[你没有占据第四种情况的‘目标站’][你必须先到达目标站点才能获得“最后一位国王的资格”。]
[Your group's target station is Changsin Station.]
[你的团队的目标是昌信站。]
Ah… I was only thinking about the kings and forgot. I hadn't occupied it yet.
啊......我只是在想国王,忘记了。我还没有占领它。
[The last phase can't be performed unless the previous phase is cleared properly. Did you think you could get away with it?]
[最后一个阶段不能执行,除非前一个阶段被正确地清除。你以为你能侥幸逃脱吗?]
There was already fighting going on inside the barrier. If this continued, everything I had done would be in vain. I thought I should run to Changsin Station before it was too late.
隔离墙内已经发生了战斗。如果这种情况继续下去,我所做的一切都将白费。我想我应该在为时已晚之前跑去昌信站。
By the way… damn. Wouldn't all the scenarios end if I ran there?
顺便说一句...该死,如果我跑到那里,不是所有的情节都结束了吗?
"Dokja-ssi!"
“ Dokja-ssi! ”
Yoo Sangah was rushing over here while carrying the collapsed Lee Gilyoung. But there were more people with them. Huh?
柳善雅带着倒塌的李吉英冲过来,但是还有更多的人和他们在一起?
"Heewon-ssi?"
“平原西?”
Jung Heewon ran to this side while holding the hands of a unknown girl.
郑熙媛牵着一个不知名的女孩的手跑到这边。
"Is my brother really here?" The girl asked.
“我哥哥真的在这里吗?”女孩问。
"Yes. How many times do I have to say it?"
“是的,我得说多少遍?”
"But I'm hungry."
“但我饿了。”
Jung Heewon wasn't supposed to be here right now. After saving a girl from the Gangbuk area of Seoul, she should wait at Changshin Station. That was Jung Heewon's job in this scenario.
郑鹤元现在不应该在这里。从首尔Gangbuk地区救出一个女孩后,她应该在昌新车站等候。在这种情况下,这就是郑和元的工作。
"Heewon-ssi, why are you here? I told you to wait at Changsin Station…"
“平原西,你为什么在这里?我告诉过你在昌信站等着......”
"No, how long was I waiting? Besides, she has been hungry since morning. Aren't you worried about your sister?"
“不,我等了多久?而且,她从早上就饿了。你不担心你妹妹吗?”
At Jung Heewon's words, the girl pointed to me and said, "That person isn't my brother."
听了郑鹤元的话,那个女孩指着我说:“那个人不是我哥哥。”
"Eh?"
“嗯?”
“He is uglier than my brother."
“他比我哥哥还丑。”
Damn kid. Jung Heewon was surprised as she looked between me and the girl. "Eh? This isn't Dokja-ssi's sister? I thought that was why you asked me to save her."
该死的孩子。郑鹤元看着我和那个女孩之间的空隙,感到很惊讶。”“嗯?这不是Dokja-ssi的姐姐吗?我以为这就是你让我救她的原因。”
"No."
“没有。”
"Then who is it?"
“那是谁?”
It was natural for Jung Heewon not to know. Who would think this girl would be the psychopath's sister?
JungHeewon不知道这是很自然的,谁会想到这个女孩会是精神病患者的妹妹呢?
I heard a growling sound from the girl's stomach. I listened to the sound and laughter emerged.
我听到女孩肚子里传来一阵咕噜咕噜的声音,我听到了那声音和笑声。
…Would my perfect plan collapse here?
我的完美计划会在这里失败吗?
“Dokja-ssi, where are you going?"
“Dokja-ssi,你要去哪儿?”
“I'm going to occupy Changsin Station."
“我要占领昌信站。”
I had to challenge it, even if I was late. I wish there was a long-distance teleport scroll but the intermediate dokkaebi wouldn't let me open the Dokkaebi Bag.
我必须挑战它,即使我迟到了。我希望有一个长距离的传送卷轴,但是中间的多卡比不让我打开多卡比包。
Then Jung Heewon looked at me and opened her mouth. “Why would you go there?"
然后郑熙媛看着我,张开了嘴,“你为什么要去那里?”
"Huh?"
“啊?”
“Kid, bring that thing out. Didn't I give it to you before?"
“孩子,把那东西拿出来,我以前不是给过你吗?”
"Yes!"
“是的!”
Yoo Jonghyuk's sister, Yoo Mia put her hand in her mouth. After a moment, her mouth became abnormally large and an unusual sized stone emerged. It was Yoo Mia's exclusive skill, Inventory. I moved towards the chunk of stone.
柳永玉的妹妹柳米亚把手放在嘴里。过了一会儿,她的嘴变得异常的大,一块异常大小的石头出现了。这是柳米亚的独家技能,库存。我朝那块石头走去。
“What is this?”
“这是什么?”
"Don't you know?"
“你不知道吗?”
I examined the rough surface of the stone. Then I saw a small groove that could hold something.
我仔细检查了石头粗糙的表面,然后我看到了一个可以容纳东西的小凹槽。
…I never thought of this. Was this method possible? No one had tried this in Ways of Survival.
...我从来没有想过这个。这个方法可行吗?没有人在《生存之道》中尝试过。
Jung Heewon shamelessly said, "Don't you need the flagpole to occupy the station?"
郑和元恬不知耻地说:“你不需要旗杆来占领车站吗?”
What type of ignorant human would think up an idea like this? Jung Heewon had cut up the floor that contained the flag holder of Changshin Station.
哪种无知的人会想出这样的主意?郑和元已经把长新车站旗杆的地板切开了。
[The constellation 'Adventurer who Stands Up an Egg' admires Jung Heewon's idea.]
[《站在鸡蛋上的冒险家》赞赏郑希元的想法]
I tried to say something but fell silent.
我想说点什么,但是沉默了。
"Why, is something wrong?"
“怎么了,出什么事了吗?”
"…No."
“没有。”
“Then what are you doing? Go ahead and insert the flag."
“那你在干什么?插上国旗吧。”
I nodded and pulled out the flag.
我点点头,把旗子拿了出来。
[You have occupied Changsin Station.]
你已经占领了昌信站
[You have earned 2,000 coins as a reward for 'Struggle for the Flag.']
作为“为国旗而奋斗”的奖励,你已经获得了2000枚硬币
I really did it.
我真的做到了。
[Your group has occupied the target station.]
[你的小组已经占领了目标站]
[Your body has moved to the battlefield of the 'Last King's Qualification.']
[你的身体已经移动到了‘最后的国王资格’的战场上。]
My consciousness flickered again. A message popped up as a king's qualification was added.
我的意识再次闪烁起来,一条信息跳了出来,添加了一个国王的资格。
+
[King's Qualification]
[国王资格]
1. 「 The owner of the throne should be braver than anyone else. 」 -The Absolute Throne never wants a 'weak king.' To challenge the throne, you must own at least a black flag.
1.“王位的所有者应该比任何人都勇敢”-绝对王位从不需要‘软弱的国王’要想挑战王位,你必须至少拥有一面黑旗。
2. 「 He who dreams of the throne must desire it. 」 -The number of 'kings' that can challenge the throne is decided. In order to gain the right to challenge it, you must remove the other kings around you.
图2。“梦想登基者一定渴望拥有王位”-可以挑战王位的“国王”的数量已经确定。为了获得挑战它的权利,你必须除掉你周围的其他国王。
3. 「 A single king stands alone without any help. 」 -The king who can challenge the throne must be able to prove his strength was just his body.
图3。“一个国王孤立无援”-能够挑战王位的国王必须能够证明他的力量只是他的身体。
+
[The constellation 'Maritime War God' is calmly watching the situation.] [The constellation 'Bald General of Justice' is cheering for the upper-grade constellations.] [The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is laughing.] [The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' scoffs at the upper-grade constellations.]