饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《全知读者视角(中英互译版)》作者:[韩]sing N song/ > 《全知读者视角》作者:[韩]sing N song.txt

第503章:第96集-魔鬼般的火之审判(3).2

作者:韩-sing N song/ 当前章节:9831 字 更新时间:2026-6-23 09:31

难以形容的距离在他们的寓言中被吞噬,剧烈地扭动着。然后,这个赢得了伟大的多卡比斯寓言的外神,和获得了启示的力量的黑火龙,互相怒视。

[Third shockwave is now commencing!]

[第三次冲击波现在开始!]

The Apocalypse Dragon's tail moved. The calamity moved very slowly, its speed very measured but assured.

天启之龙的尾巴动了,这场灾难移动得非常缓慢,它的速度非常有节制,但是很有把握。

Nuwa grew impatient and yelled out loudly in the air.

女娲变得不耐烦了,在空中大声喊叫。

[Just what are you all doing?! Fu Xi! Shennong! All of you damnable Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors, just for how long are you planning to enjoy the slumber of abyss?!]

你们在干什么!伏羲!神农!你们这些该死的三皇五帝,你们打算在深渊的沉睡中呆多久

Ku-gugugugu!!

咕咕咕咕!!

Nuwa's true voice managed to wake up the <Emperor>'s ancient Constellations. The blessings from the 'Myth-grade' Constellations that hadn't shown themselves until now completely enveloped Nuwa's Incarnation Body.

女娲真实的声音唤醒了皇帝古老的星座。来自“神话级”星座的祝福直到现在才完全覆盖女娲的化身身体。

The truly explosive rise in her Status forced Going Pil-Du's [Armed Fortress] back.

她地位的真正爆炸性上升迫使“去必都”(武装要塞)回来。

We needed to stop her.

我们得阻止她。

We couldn't afford to let them escape back to their own worldview.

我们不能让他们逃避回到自己的世界观。

[Great Fable, 'Journey to the West', has begun its storytelling!]

[伟大的寓言《西游记》已经开始讲故事了!]

The Nebula <Emperor>'s Great Fable began its story; Nuwa transformed into a gigantic Imoogi and her flames began amassing within her maw.

星云皇帝伟大的寓言开始了它的故事;女娲变成了一个巨大的伊莫吉,她的火焰开始聚集在她的胃里。

Just before the <Emperor>'s Constellations gathered their fighting spirit and rushed towards us…

就在皇帝的星座聚集起他们的战斗精神,冲向我们之前..。

Kurururung! Rumble!

咕噜噜!咕噜噜!

Lightning bolts struck down from the sky and Nuwa screamed loudly.

闪电从天而降,女娲大声尖叫起来。

[Great Fable, 'Liberator of Forgotten Ones', has begun its storytelling!]

[伟大的寓言《被遗忘者的解放者》已经开始讲故事了!]

The sight of Tongtian spread out in an instant, and an existence draped in the golden tiger hide defended me.

通天的景象在一瞬间蔓延开来,一个披着金虎皮的存在保护着我。

Kwa-kwakwakwakwa…..

夸夸夸夸夸夸夸夸..。

He was the sole existence capable of standing up against the <Emperor>'s vast Myth-grade Constellations.

他是唯一一个能够对抗皇帝庞大的神话级星座的存在。

[Constellation, 'Most Ancient Liberator', has incarnated into the 'Final Ark'!]

[星座,“最古老的解放者”,化身为“最后的方舟”!]

He was also a star that became my brother.

他也是一个明星,成为我的兄弟。

['Meihouwang' is looking at you.]

[‘美厚王’在看着你。]

['Bimawen' is looking at you.]

[“Bimawen”在看着你。]

['Douzhanshengfo' is looking at you.]

[“斗战胜佛”在看着你。]

All of the Sun Wukongs addressed me.

所有的孙悟空都称呼我。

['Great Sage, Heaven's Equal' is turning his back to you.]

‘大圣,天平’正背对着你

[Go now, maknae-ya.]

现在就走,马卡尼亚

We could see the Apocalypse Dragon's tail colliding against the Indescribable Distance in the distant sky. We all knew very well the likely outcome of that collision.

我们可以看到天启之龙的尾巴在遥远的天空中撞击着难以描述的距离。我们都非常清楚那次碰撞的可能结果。

⸢He dreamed of every star's destruction. But, did he really wish for such a result?⸥

他梦见每一颗星星都毁灭了,但是,他真的希望这样的结果吗

I had never forgotten the final moment of the 1863rd regression turn.

我从未忘记1863年回归的最后一刻。

The Great Sage turned around and rushed towards the <Emperor>'s Constellations.

大圣转过身,冲向皇帝的星座。

Even before I could reach out, Yu Jung-Hyeok and Han Su-Yeong grabbed me and ran away.

我还没来得及伸手,余重赫和韩素英就抓住我跑开了。

Gong Pil-Du continued to shout something or rather, while Yi Seol-Hwa was pulling out all the recovery medicines in her possession. I couldn't tell whether Yi Hyeon-Seong's forged steel covered us first, or the pure-white flash of light managed to blanket the world before that. It felt like my whole body was melting down from the incredible heat, only to become deathly cold as if I was exposed to a cold snap.

宫弼渡继续叫喊着什么,而易世华拿出了她所有的康复药。我不知道是李贤成的锻造钢首先覆盖了我们,还是那道纯白的光芒在那之前覆盖了整个世界。那种感觉就像我的整个身体都被难以置信的高温融化了,只是变得极度寒冷,就像暴露在寒流中一样。

When I came to, we were already cast outside the cabin.

当我苏醒过来时,我们已经在船舱外面了。

Fables leaked out indiscriminately from the gaps of the crumbling walls, painfully singing the end of the stars.

寓言从摇摇欲坠的墙壁缝隙中不加选择地泄露出来,痛苦地歌唱着星星的尽头。

The prop storage's door hadn't been closed yet. Ash drifted out through the half-open doorway.

道具仓库的门还没有关上,亚什从半开的门道里飘了出来。

['The 4th Wall' is violently trembling.]

“第四道墙”剧烈地震动着

Maybe, somehow, everyone inside that cabin was….

也许,不知怎么的,小屋里的每个人都..。

Shu-sut….

舒舒..。

There was a faint presence of someone beyond it, and Han Su-Yeong's voice entered my ears almost at the same time.

远处隐约有人,几乎同时,韩素英的声音进入了我的耳朵。

"….Kim Dok-Ja?"

“...金道子?”

I crawled towards the door. My heart didn't want to stop pounding away. I barely managed to reach the rim of the doorway, and saw someone standing there.

我向门口爬去。我的心怦怦直跳。我勉强够到门口的边缘,看见有人站在那里。

⸢Torn white feathers were cascading downwards one by one.⸥

撕裂的白色羽毛一根接一根地向下倾泻

My lips bobbed up and down. I wanted to say something.

我的嘴唇上下起伏,我想说点什么。

But in place of my mouth wanting to open, Uriel slowly bent down first.

但乌列尔没有张开我的嘴,而是慢慢地弯下了腰。

[….Dok-Ja….]

[ ... Dok-Ja... ]

I couldn't hear her true voice properly. I tried so hard to get back up as Uriel reached out to me. And her white hand brushed past my face as if she was stroking my cheek and brows.

我听不清她的真实声音。当乌列向我伸出手的时候,我如此努力地试图站起来。她洁白的手掠过我的脸庞,仿佛在抚摸我的脸颊和眉毛。

I saw the enemy Constellations standing back up from beyond Uriel's broken wings. Some stars somehow managed to survive even from this utterly horrifying calamity.

我看见敌人的星座从乌列折断的翅膀后面站了起来。一些恒星设法从这场极其可怕的灾难中幸存下来。

[The 'Stage Transformation' has concluded.]

[“阶段转型”已经结束。]

I could no longer sense the Status of the 'Indescribable Distance'. I then saw the huge body of the 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' now lying unmoving on the floor - and the Constellations from the Great Nebulas pouncing on top of him, as well as demons tearing into the wings of Archangels.

我再也感觉不到“难以描述的距离”的状态了。然后我看到“黑色火龙”的巨大身体静静地躺在地板上——来自大星云的星座扑向他的头顶,恶魔撕扯着大天使的翅膀。

Countless enemies were approaching Uriel.

无数的敌人正在接近乌列尔。

"Urie…..!"

“呃......!”

I was about to open the door, grab my sword, and cut them down for Uriel.

我正要打开门,抓起我的剑,为乌列把他们砍下来。

⸢However, the door didn't open.⸥

然而,门没有打开

Uriel held fast the doorknob from the other side and didn't let go.

乌列从另一边紧紧抓住门把手,没有松手。

Jeong Hui-Won's cry, as desperate as a real scream, resounded out. "Uriel!! Hurry!! Hurry and get out of there-!!"

郑慧媛的叫喊,像真正的尖叫一样绝望,回响着。“乌列!!快点!!快点离开那里!!”

[It's okay.]

没关系

I didn't want to hear what she was about to say next. Uriel smiled at me.

我不想听她接下来要说什么,乌列冲我笑了笑。

[You guys, you've only seen up to this far in the story, that's all.]

[你们这些家伙,你们只看到了故事的这一部分,仅此而已。]

The cabin's door was closed shut.

小屋的门关上了。

[You have accomplished a feat that no star in <Star Stream> has ever managed to accomplish!]

[你已经完成了一个壮举,没有任何明星在星流设法完成!]

The story beyond the door could no longer be heard. Some of us screamed out, while some despaired. The ark seemed to tilt out of balance, before it crashed against something along with a loud boom. I rolled around on the floor ungainly. The vibration of the ark had already come to a stop by the time I lifted myself up, the wave of vicious dizziness washing over me nonstop.

门外的故事再也听不见了。我们中的一些人尖叫着,而另一些人则感到绝望。方舟似乎倾斜失去平衡,然后撞上了什么东西,伴随着一声巨响。我笨拙地在地板上打滚。当我抬起身子的时候,方舟的震动已经停止了,一阵剧烈的眩晕不停地冲击着我。

I didn't have any energy left to even stand. I could only manage to raise my head and look ahead. My eyes followed after the broken partitioning walls to discover a new location.

我连站起来的力气都没有了。我只能抬起头向前看。我的眼睛跟随着破损的隔墙,发现了一个新的位置。

That unknown something colliding with the ark had become connected to the vessel's interior.

那个与方舟相撞的未知物体已经连接到了船的内部。

[All the stars in <Star Stream> will never forget you.]

[星流里的所有星星都不会忘记你。]

None of those stars were looking at us now. But, there was one existence remaining still looking at us.

现在没有一颗星星在看着我们,但是,仍然有一颗星星在看着我们。

['King of Stories' is waiting for you.]

[《故事之王》正在等着你。]

A yellowish mineral-like object rolled down the slope of the destroyed ark. I recognised what that was. That 'gemstone' was what we had been searching for inside this ark all along, after all.

一个黄色的类似矿物的东西从被毁坏的方舟的斜坡上滚了下来。我知道那是什么。毕竟,那块“宝石”正是我们一直在方舟里寻找的东西。

However, neither me nor my companions had any energy left to focus on that gemstone.

然而,无论是我还是我的同伴都没有任何精力去专注于那块宝石。

"…."

"...."

I left the ark and slowly scanned our surroundings.

我离开方舟,慢慢地扫视四周。

We were greeted by a wall so vast that its ends couldn't be seen. Fables leaking out from the ark was permeating into that wall.

迎接我们的是一堵巨大的墙,它的两端看不见。从柜子里漏出来的寓言已经渗透进了那堵墙里。

⸢And so, Kim Dok-Ja has finally arrived at his destination.⸥

就这样,金道子终于到达了目的地

That wall was now talking to me.

那堵墙现在正在对我说话。

⸢The end of all these stories. The 'Final Wall' was right before their eyes.⸥ <Episode 96. Demon-like Judge of Fire (3)> Fin.

所有这些故事的结局。最后一道墙就在他们眼前。第九十六集。恶魔般的火焰审判官(3)芬。

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 504 - The star that can’t be seen (1)

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页