When I regained my wits, that sentence was floating in front of my eyes. I couldn't tell whether that was just a line of text, or a memory of something taking possession of the sentence.
当我清醒过来的时候,那句话就浮现在我的眼前。我不知道那是一行文字,还是某种记忆占据了整个句子。
⸢The 'one' was truly omniscient and omnipotent in this world. Because, the 'one' was the universe itself, and the universe was the 'one'. The 'one' was perfect. And it was perfectly alone.⸥
在这个世界上,“唯一”是真正无所不知、无所不能的。因为,唯一就是宇宙本身,而宇宙就是唯一。这个‘一’是完美的。而且它是完全独立的。
Right after that, a blinding explosion went off.
就在那之后,一场致盲的爆炸发生了。
⸢And that's how 'one' became 'two'.⸥
这就是为什么一个变成了两个
That was the first explosion. People, later on, would call it the Big Bang.
那是第一次爆炸,后来人们称之为大爆炸。
⸢'One' was no longer omnipotent afterwards.⸥
“一”不再是万能的了
An incredible dizziness assaulted me, and I fell down on my hands and knees.
一阵难以置信的眩晕袭击了我,我双手双膝跪倒在地。
This was inside the door, the deepest part of the 'Final Wall'. The wall didn't try to suck me in anymore. Maybe, I had already been sucked in.
这是在门里面,最后一道墙最深的部分。这堵墙再也不想把我卷进去了。也许,我已经被吸进去了。
I looked around to discover Han Su-Yeong collapsed on the floor. I placed her unconscious figure on my back, and stood up. I raised my head to realise that Anna Croft was now standing before me.
我环顾四周,发现韩素英倒在地上。我把她不省人事的身影放在我的背上,站了起来。我抬起头,意识到安娜·克罗夫特现在就站在我面前。
[….Looks like you saw the First Fable.] The Wenny King currently possessing her was smiling in my direction. [I made the exact same face as you when I first saw it, too.]
看来你看过《第一寓言》了附身在她身上的那个女人正朝我这边微笑。[当我第一次看到它的时候,我也做了和你一模一样的表情]
I didn't reply. I had no time to shoot breezes with him like this. Where did my companions disappear to?
我没有回答。我没有时间像这样和他吹吹风。我的同伴消失到哪里去了?
Maybe he read my anxiousness, because he continued to speak to me.
也许他读出了我的焦虑,因为他继续和我说话。
[Aren't you curious? Why does this thing called 'Fable' exist in this world?] "….I didn't come here to discuss such things with you."
你不好奇吗?为什么这个叫做‘寓言’的东西存在于这个世界上?]我不是来和你讨论这些事情的。”
[However, it'll be impossible to go any further without talking about it first. It was the same for me, you see.]
然而,如果不先谈谈这件事,就不可能再进一步了。这对我来说也是一样的
I could hear Han Su-Yeong's breathing coming from my back. Her breaths soon became a Fable and unfolded before me. The world seemed to distort, and a passage decorated with display shelf-like things appeared next.
我能听到韩素英的呼吸声从我的背后传来。她的呼吸很快变成了寓言,在我面前展开。这个世界似乎被扭曲了,接着出现了一条装饰着陈列架似的东西的通道。
⸢The universe became 'two', and the 'one' grew lonely.⸥ ⸢Things that weren't necessary back when there was only 'one' began appearing.⸥
宇宙变成了“两个”,“一个”变得孤独。当只有“一个”的时候,不需要的东西开始出现。
Figurine-like beings were engaged in combat above these display shelves. The history of 'scenario' that began in countless planets, including Earth, was on display right there.
在这些陈列架的上方,一些像小雕像一样的生物正在进行战斗。从包括地球在内的无数行星开始的场景的历史就在那里展示着。
⸢The 'Good and Evil' was created to differentiate the two.⸥
正义与邪恶被创造出来区分两者
Agares and Metatron were bitterly fighting each other. That was the 'Great War of Saints and Demons', where angels and demons, even as they bled crimson-coloured Fables, never compromised on their ideals.
阿加雷斯和梅塔特隆激烈地争斗着。那就是“圣恶大战”,在那里,天使和恶魔,即使他们鲜红色的寓言,从来没有妥协于他们的理想。
⸢The 'communication' was invented to soothe the two's loneliness.⸥
这种“交流”的发明是为了缓解两人的孤独感
Citizens were battling demons within the walls of the [Industrial Complex]. And I saw Jang Ha-Yeong trying to dissuade this battle between those walls.
市民们在工业园区的围墙内与恶魔战斗。我看到张夏勇试图劝阻这场围墙之间的斗争。
⸢And 'Samsara', a wish to return to when it was 'one', was created.⸥
而“轮回”,一个希望回到它是“一”时的愿望,就被创造出来了
Next up was Sakyamuni gently stroking a certain Incarnation Body trapped within a water tank inside his chamber. It was the Incarnation Body belonging to the now-dead Tang Sanzang, who loved Sakyamuni once upon a time.
接下来是释迦牟尼轻轻地抚摸被困在他房间里的水箱里的某个化身身体。这是属于现在已经死去的唐三藏的化身身体,他曾经爱过释迦牟尼。
⸢However, 'two' could never go back to being 'one'.⸥
然而,“两个”永远不能回到“一个”的状态
All the Fables I had been reading were displayed here.
我读过的所有寓言故事都陈列在这里。
These battles were repeating themselves within the predetermined conclusion.
这些战斗在预先确定的结局中重复着。
Han Su-Yeong must be slowly waking back up, because I could feel her tremble a little.
韩素妍一定是慢慢醒过来了,因为我能感觉到她有点发抖。
⸢The 'two' needed something to connect the divided two. An existence that would live through all the Fables, and act as a proxy to their good and evil, their communications, and their Samsara.⸥
“两个人”需要一些东西来连接分裂的两个人。这种存在贯穿了所有的寓言故事,代表了他们的善与恶,他们的交流,他们的Samsara。
My feet came to a dead stop just then.
就在那时,我的脚停了下来。
⸢The 'Character'.⸥
角色
I couldn't leisurely watch on anymore.
我再也不能悠闲地看下去了。
The 'Wenny King' walking next to me like a ghost spoke up. [It's such a malicious joke, don't you agree?]
旁边的“小丫头”像个鬼魂一样大声说话。(你不觉得这是个恶毒的玩笑吗?)
He cackled before hiding within my shadow.
他咯咯地笑了起来,然后躲在了我的影子里。
The number of individuals appearing on the display cabinet grew. Some were simply put on display like some plastic figurines, while there were some still trapped in the wall with only their faces exposed as if moulding hadn't been completed yet.
陈列柜上出现的个人数量增加了。有些只是简单地像塑料小雕像一样展示,还有一些仍然被困在墙里,只露出脸,好像模具还没有完成一样。
"….Ji-Hye!! Yu-Seung-ah!!"
“...智慧!!于胜雅!!”
I recognised those faces.
我认出了那些面孔。
I tried so hard to free them from there, but the more I struggled, the deeper their faces sunk into the wall.
我如此努力地想把他们从那里解救出来,但是我越挣扎,他们的脸就越陷入墙里。
I ran along the display shelf. Yi Seol-Hwa, Gong Pil-Du, Yi Gil-Yeong, Yu Sang-Ah…. everyone from <Kim Dok-Ja Company> was here. And also…
我沿着陈列架跑去。易世华、公弼渡、易吉荣、余尚雅..。金道子公司的每个人都来了。还有..。
"….Yu Jung-Hyeok."
”...余正赫”
Yu Jung-Hyeok's figure revealed itself from beyond the thick fog. His entire body was currently tied up with copper-coloured chains, his eyes closed and unmoving.
于重赫的身影在浓雾之外显露出来。他的整个身体都被铜色的链子捆绑着,他的眼睛闭着,一动不动。
And a faint silhouette could be spied below him.
在他的下方可以看到一个模糊的轮廓。
⸢That was none other than the 'King of the Stories'.⸥
那不是别人,正是‘故事之王’
The fog obscured his face, so I slowly walked over to him.
大雾遮住了他的脸,所以我慢慢地走向他。
[You have encountered the 'King of the Stories'!]
你已经遇到了“故事之王”
[End of the main scenario is here!]
(主要场景的结尾在这里!)
There never was much info on the Dokkaebi King within the pages of the 'Ways of Survival'. However, not appearing in the novel didn't mean that no information regarding him could be found elsewhere.
在《生存之道》一书中,从来没有多少关于多卡比王的信息。然而,没有出现在小说中并不意味着没有关于他的信息可以在其他地方找到。
Because, I knew of those that had met him already.
因为,我知道那些已经见过他的人。
⸢However, none of them mentioned what the 'Dokkaebi King' looked like.⸥
然而,他们都没有提到“多卡比王”是什么样子
At the end of the 'Final Fog', the 'King of the Stories' was waiting for me.
在《最后的迷雾》的结尾,《故事之王》正在等着我。
[The 'King of the Stories' is smiling at you.]
[“故事之王”在对你微笑。]
And then…
然后..。
['The 4th Wall' is intensely trembling!]
“第四道墙”正在剧烈地震动
I had to doubt my own eyes next.
接下来我不得不怀疑自己的眼睛。
⸢This was from a very old memory.⸥
这是一个非常古老的记忆
The head-pounding dizziness assaulted me as my vision shook greatly.
我的视线猛烈地颤抖着,头晕目眩的感觉袭来。
⸢There is no way. No, such a thing is simply impossible.⸥ [Finally we meet, the apostle of ■■….. No, wait.]
没有办法。不,这样的事情根本不可能。(最后我们见面了,■·······································
Small bits of sparks danced before my eyes and removed the filtering altogether.
一点点火花在我眼前飞舞,把过滤器完全去掉了。
[Oh, the 'apostle of eternity and epilogue'.]
哦,“永恒与后记的使徒”
⸢Kim Dok-Ja roared out like a thunderclap and rushed forward.⸥
金道子雷鸣般地吼了出来,冲了上去
I didn't even have enough time to think. I grabbed him by the scruff of his neck. I wanted to choke him to death right here, right now - but for some reason, my hands wouldn't listen to me.
我甚至没有足够的时间去思考。我一把抓住他的后颈。我现在就想掐死他,但不知为什么,我的手不听我的。
⸢That man was tall. He always looked down on his son from high above.⸥
那个人很高,他总是从高处俯视他的儿子
This man, he couldn't be here.
这个人,他不可能在这里。
⸢The man with an always-flushing face. Always drunk, and because of that, the son never really met gazes with this man. No, the son prayed that their gazes would never meet each other's.⸥
那个总是脸红的男人。总是醉醺醺的,正因为如此,儿子从来没有真正见过这个男人。不,儿子祈祷他们的目光永远不要碰到对方。
[Dok-Ja-ya. Kim Dok-Ja.]
[ Dok-Ja-ya Kim Dok-Ja ]
⸢The world would turn into a nightmare if their gazes met, that's why.⸥ [I really did come up with a splendid name for you, didn't I?]
如果他们的目光相遇,这个世界将变成一场噩梦,这就是为什么。[我真的为你想出了一个好名字,不是吗?]
Tsu-chuchuchuchut!!
楚楚楚!!
I threw out a punch with all my might.
我用尽全身力气出了一拳。
⸢His height that seemed so tall back then, was now about the same.⸥
他那时看起来很高,现在差不多了
The time seemed to be slowing down.
时间似乎变慢了。
⸢Those protruding veins only served to make him look emaciated, instead.⸥
那些突出的血管只会让他看起来很憔悴
Tsu-chuchuchut!
楚楚!
⸢The son thought he could win now. He was not a powerless little child anymore.⸥
儿子认为他现在可以赢了,他不再是一个无能为力的小孩了
The fist I swung with all my power was stopped right before his nose.
我用尽全力挥动的拳头就在他鼻子前停住了。
Sparks exploding brightly illuminated the man's face. The 'Dokkaebi King', his eyes glowing bright blue, smiled like a devil at me while standing there.
爆炸的火花明亮地照亮了那个人的脸。“多卡比国王”,他的眼睛闪烁着明亮的蓝色,站在那里像魔鬼一样对我微笑。
[What do you think you're doing to your own father?]
你认为你在对你自己的父亲做什么
I roared out. I was not cognizant of what I was saying nor even doing at that moment. [The 4th Wall] was crumbling down.
我大声喊道。我当时不知道自己在说什么,甚至不知道自己在做什么。第四道墙正在倒塌。
"Kim Dok-Ja! Get yourself together!!"
“KimDok-Ja!振作起来!”
And then, a voice could be heard.
然后,一个声音可以被听到。
There was this warmth still pressing onto my back. Han Su-Yeong's Fable was being transmitted to me.
我的背上还有一股暖意,韩素英的《寓言》正在传给我。
⸢This was the dok-ja/reader's Fable.⸥
这是dok-ja/读者的寓言
The story that protected me.
那个保护我的故事。
"The 4th Wall! What are you doing! Wake up!!"
“第四道墙!你在干什么!醒醒!!”
['The 4th Wall' is strongly revitalised!]
“第四道长城”重新焕发生机
['The 4th Wall' is growing as thick as an impregnable fortress!]
第四道长城像坚不可摧的堡垒一样厚
It was then the expression on the 'Dokkaebi King' changed.
就在那时,“多卡比王”的表达方式改变了。
[You're obstructing me?]
你在妨碍我
It seemed that he was now looking not at me, but the thing inside me.
他现在看到的似乎不是我,而是我体内的东西。
[The last fragment of the Final Wall, your duty is now over.]
[最后一道墙的最后一块碎片,你的任务结束了。]
['The 4th Wall' is viciously growling!]
“第四道墙”正在恶毒地咆哮
[You have safely reached the end of the entire story. Along with the successor that meets all the requirements.]
[你已经安全地到达了整个故事的结尾,以及满足所有要求的继任者。]
[The 4th Wall] was speaking from inside me.
[第四道墙]是从我体内发出的声音。
⸢Th at is for Kim Dok Ja to de cide⸥
这是金道子自杀的下场
I gradually regained my calm while listening to those words.
听着这些话,我渐渐地恢复了平静。
⸢This creature before me was not my father.⸥
我面前的这个人不是我的父亲
The memories shared with my mother became a Fable and flowed right before my eyes. Her memories got swallowed up by [The 4th Wall]. Her sentences floated up above that wall and tried to speak to me.
和母亲分享的记忆成为了一个寓言,在我眼前流淌。她的记忆被第四堵墙吞噬了。她的话漂浮在墙上,试图和我说话。
⸢He died on that day.⸥
他在那天死了
"….You are not my father."
“你不是我的父亲。”
[How can you be so sure?]
你怎么能这么肯定
"Stop with your pranks. It's impossible for you to be my father, Probability-wise."
“别再搞恶作剧了。你不可能成为我的父亲,这是很有可能的。”
[Probability, is it? Hahah, I've no excuses after hearing that. I thought it'd be the most natural thing to see this face at this point in time.]
可能性,是吗?哈哈,听到这个我没有任何借口。我想在这个时候看到这张脸是最自然的事情
The Dokkaebi King smiled even as I continued to grab him by his scruff. His face then began transforming.
多卡比国王微笑着,我继续抓住他的颈背,他的脸开始变形。
[In that case, how about this face?]
(这样的话,这张脸怎么样?)
He morphed into my mother's appearance, and then…
他变成了我妈妈的样子然后..。
[These faces aren't too bad, either.]
(这些面孔也不算太坏。)
And then, he even changed into Persephone and Hades.
后来,他甚至变成了珀尔塞福涅和哈迪斯。
I swung my fist one more time, but my whole body was flung away in the opposite direction as powerful sparks danced in the air.
我又挥动了一下拳头,但是我的整个身体都被抛向了相反的方向,空气中飞舞着强大的火花。
"Show me those faces one more time and I'll kill you."
“再让我看到那些脸,我就杀了你。”
[Fufu. I guess my pranks have indeed crossed the line. My bad.]
[福福。我想我的恶作剧确实越界了。我的错。]
"Change back! Show me your true appearance!"
“换回来!让我看看你的真面目!”
[I'd love to, but I can't. I have already forgotten what my real appearance is like a long time ago. I lived my life as far too many different beings, you see.]
我很想去,但是不行。我已经忘记了很久以前我真实的外表是什么样子的。我的生活中有太多不同的人,你知道
He maintained Hades's appearance and slowly blinked his eyes. When he did, Fables began leaking out from behind him. Fables that were somewhat familiar.
他保持着哈迪斯的样子,慢慢地眨着眼睛。当他这样做的时候,寓言开始从他身后漏出来。我们熟悉的寓言故事。
⸢On that day, the world's most ancient demon ascended in awe.⸥ [I was a king of a Demon World once upon a time.] ⸢All the Archangels of <Eden> ceaselessly worshipped him.⸥
就在那一天,这个世界上最古老的恶魔带着敬畏的心情升天了。我曾经是恶魔世界的国王所有伊甸园的大天使都不停地崇拜他。
[I was also the messiah to the Archangels.]
[我也是大天使的救世主]
Cold sweat trickled down my back.
冷汗顺着我的背流了下来。
These Fables, they were stories that I had heard before.
这些寓言,是我以前听过的故事。
The vanished great Demon King, the messiah of Eden - I also sensed founding Fables of other myth-level Nebulas from him, too. <Emperor>'s Pangu, <Olympus>'s Cronus…. Hairs began standing up all over my body.
消失的伟大魔王,伊甸园的弥赛亚——我也从他身上感受到了其他神话级别的星云的创始寓言。皇帝的盘古,奥林匹斯的克洛诺斯..。我全身的毛发开始竖立起来。
This existence before my eyes was on a completely different realm compared to every other Myth-grade Constellation I had encountered so far.
我眼前的这个存在,与我迄今为止所遇到的其他神话级星座相比,是一个完全不同的领域。
⸢The oldest existence in this world.⸥
世界上最古老的存在
I remained tense while gripping the [Unbreakable Faith] even tighter.
我紧紧抓住牢不可破的信念时仍然很紧张。
"All of those things, they were your doing? Even <Eden>, the <Demon World>, all of them? Is that what you want to tell me?"