Episode 15 – A Kingless World (2)
第十五集-无王世界(二)
There was the sound of thunder in the sky and it started to rain. Light rose from the Absolute Throne to touch the sky. Thick rain clouds swirled around this light. It was a sign of the fifth scenario, the Great Hall.
天空中响起了雷声,开始下雨了。光线从绝对的王座上升起,触及天空。厚厚的雨云盘旋在这束光的周围。这是第五种情况的标志,那就是大厅。
The intermediate dokkaebi opened his mouth amidst the rain.
中间的多卡比在雨中张开了嘴。
[…What did you say just now?]
你刚才说什么
“The throne, I won't accept it."
“王位,我不会接受的。”
[I don't know why you're doing such a thing. Don't you think it will benefit you to gain more coins at this time? Didn't you just use a lot of coins? You should be rewarded. If you don't have the power of the Absolute Throne, the Seoul Dome will never survive the fifth scenario.]
我不知道你为什么要这样做。你不认为在这个时候多赚点钱对你有好处吗?你不是刚用了很多硬币吗?你应该得到奖励。如果你没有绝对王座的力量,那么首尔圆顶体系将无法在第五种情况下存活。]
The people in Gwanghwamun screamed at me once they heard the dokkaebi's words.
光化门的人们一听到多卡比的话就对我尖叫起来。
"What? What are you thinking?"
“什么?你在想什么?”
“Don't be stupid and sit down quickly!"
“别傻了,快坐下!”
"Damn, I will sit…!"
“该死,我要坐下......!”
The dokkaebi kept talking like he thought it was going his own way.
多卡比一直在说话,好像他以为自己要走自己的路。
[That throne can give you what you want. Just sitting on the throne will build up your 'narrative' and the sponsor you have contracted with will rise. Don't you know what this means?]
那个宝座可以给你你想要的。只要坐在宝座上,你的“叙述”就会建立起来,与你签约的赞助商就会崛起。难道你不知道这意味着什么吗
In fact, I could hear the outcry of the constellations in my ears.
事实上,我可以听到星座的呐喊声在我的耳朵里。
[The constellation 'Adventurer who Stands Up an Egg' wants to be your sponsor.] [The constellation 'Seo Ae Il Pil' wants to be your sponsor.]
[“站在鸡蛋上的冒险家”星座希望成为你的赞助商。][星座‘SeoAeIlPil’想成为你的赞助商。]
·····.
·····.
[500 coins have been sponsored.]
[已经发起了500枚硬币]
The intermediate dokkaebi continued to speak in a cold voice.
中间的多卡比继续用冷酷的声音说话。
[I will warn you in advance. I'm not like the low level dokkaebis. Don't think that flimsy tricks will work on me.]
我会提前警告你的。我不像底层的多卡比斯。不要以为那些不堪一击的把戏对我有用
I looked at the Absolute Throne. As the dokkaebi said, the fifth scenario would be difficult to clear without the Absolute Throne.
我看着王座。正如多卡比所说,没有绝对王座,第五种情况将难以消除。
However, I knew what the dokkaebi wasn't saying. If I used this 'Absolute Throne' once, I would never be able to reach the end of the scenarios. In the original work, Yoo Jonghyuk noticed this only at the 14th regression.
然而,我知道dokkaebi没有说什么。如果我使用这个“绝对王座”一次,我将永远无法到达这个场景的结尾。在最初的工作中,柳永玉只是在第14次回归中注意到了这一点。
The 'Absolute Throne' was such an item.
“绝对王座”就是这样一个项目。
“Why aren't you becoming king?"
“你为什么不当国王?”
An agitated person appeared among the crowd. The man breathed out and spat at me like I insulted him.
一个激动的人出现在人群中,那个人吐了口气,好像我侮辱了他一样。
I turned towards the man. "That is what I want to ask. Why do you want me to become king?"
我转向那个人。“这就是我想问的。你为什么要我当国王?”
“What?”
“什么?”
“What will you do if I kill you after you become king?"
“如果你成为国王后我杀了你,你会怎么做?”
The lips of the man stiffened for a moment. I continued watching the people around us. “All of you are the same. Have you already forgotten? We originally didn't live in a kingdom. Why are you acting like citizens of a kingdom?"
那人的嘴唇僵硬了一会儿。我继续观察我们周围的人。“你们都是一样的。你已经忘了吗?我们起初并不生活在一个王国里。你们为什么表现得像一个王国的公民?”
Why didn't I want to be king? It was simple.
为什么我不想当国王?很简单。
“I don't want to be the king of ugly humans like you." I looked up at the sky while speaking. "In addition, I don't want ugly constellations like you to be my sponsor."
“我不想成为像你这样丑陋的人类的国王。”我一边说一边抬头看着天空。“另外,我不希望像你这样丑陋的星座成为我的担保人。”
Then I looked at the throne.
然后我看着王座。
“Thus, I will never sit on the Absolute Throne. But." I pulled out my blade. "I won't allow other people to sit on the throne."
“因此,我永远不会坐上绝对的王位。但是。”我拔出我的刀片。“我不会让别人坐上王位。”
Once someone sat down, it meant that no one else could sit. The intermediate dokkaebi's cold eyes flashed.
一旦有人坐下,就意味着没有人能坐下。中间的多卡比冷冷的眼睛闪了一下。
[You should be careful. I'm not that patient…]
你应该小心点,我可没那么有耐心.....
I continued to speak as I stared at the dokkaebi.
我盯着dokkaebi继续说着。
“How long will you continue to be drawn helplessly into the dokkaebi's scenarios? Does anyone know what it means to sit on the Absolute Throne?"
“你还要无助地陷入多卡比的境地多久?有人知道坐上王位意味着什么吗?”
I knew how much the people who were once 'obedient' would pay to leave this obedience.
我知道那些曾经顺从的人会付出多少代价离开这种服从。
"The constellations of the Korean peninsula. It is the same for you. I know that not all constellations are the same. Some constellations are low and some are high."
“朝鲜半岛的星座。你也一样。我知道不是所有的星座都是一样的。有的星座低,有的星座高。”
There was an invisible rank among constellations.
星座之间有一个看不见的等级。
Just as some constellations watched the incarnations, other constellations watched the constellations. To be precise, the low constellations were the ones being watched.
正如一些星座注视着化身,其他星座注视着星座。准确地说,低矮的星座是被监视的。
“But is it enough now? How long will you turn this land into a playground for unhappy guests?"
“但现在这样就够了吗?你还要把这片土地变成不快乐的客人的游乐场多久?”
[The constellation 'One-eyed Maitreya' is immersed.]
[“独眼弥勒”星座沉浸其中。]
"Working up to build up history to become a constellation and then building up narratives to become narrative-grade constellations… then what? The higher the sky, the brighter the star? How long will you continue using the descendants of this land for your own sake?"
“努力把历史建立成一个星座,然后把叙事建立成叙事等级的星座......然后呢?天越高,星星越亮?你为自己的缘故、还要存留这地的後裔到几时呢
[The constellation 'Lady of the Brocade Sleep' is silent.]
[“织锦睡眠之女”星座是静默的。]
At this moment, the intermediate dokkaebi acted.
这时,中间的多卡比开始行动了。
[I can't stand it any longer.]
我再也受不了了
A system message arrived at the same time.
系统消息同时到达。
[A new sub scenario has arrived!]
[一个新的子方案已经到来!]
+
[Sub Scenario – Forced Succession]
[次级方案-强制继承]
Category: Sub
类别:Sub
Difficulty: B
难度:b
Clear Conditions: Suppress the incarnation 'Kim Dokja', who doesn't want to sit on the throne and place him on the throne.
明确条件:禁止化身为‘金道佳’,他不想坐上王位,也不想让他坐上王位。
Time Limit: 30 minutes
时限:30分钟
Compensation: 6,000 coins
补偿:6000枚硬币
Failure: ―
失败:-
+
Yes, I thought it would turn out like this.
是的,我就知道会变成这样。
The people who had been shaken by my words were now approaching.
那些被我的话震惊的人们正在向我走来。
In the end, it was just like the dokkaebi said. The people present and me as well. No matter what I said, they would sell their conscience for a few coins.
最后,就像dokkaebi说的那样。在场的人,还有我。不管我说什么,他们都会为了几个硬币出卖自己的良心。
Of course, this didn't apply to everyone.
当然,这并不适用于所有人。
"Pass me if you can." A woman appeared in front of me. People faltered at her growled out words. It was Jung Heewon.
“如果可以的话,让我过去。”一个女人出现在我面前。人们对她咆哮的话语感到不安。是郑希元。
“No matter what the world is like, there is something you shouldn't forget." Yoo Sangah suddenly approached. Lee Gilyoung was standing behind me with a hammer like he had been waiting. Jung Minseob and Lee Sungkook also came forward.
“不管这个世界是什么样子,总有一些东西是你不应该忘记的。”刘尚雅突然走近。LeeGilyoung拿着一把锤子站在我身后,就像他一直在等待一样。JungMinseob和LeeSungkook也站了出来。
“…Sometimes, Representative-nim is more like the protagonist than Yoo Jonghyuk."
“有时候,宁代表比柳荣玉更像主角。”
“Yoo Jonghyuk isn't this crazy…"
“柳永玉不是这么疯狂......”
There were also surprising people.
也有令人惊讶的人。
“Just this once, I will help you."
“就这一次,我会帮你的。”
“Your words are convincing."
“你的话很有说服力。”
They were King of Beauty Min Jiwon and Maitreya King Cha Sangkyung. I didn't know which of my words had moved their hearts. However, it was clear that something had changed. Even so, it was only a handful.
他们是美女之王闵继元和弥勒王查尚敬。我不知道我的哪句话打动了他们的心。然而,很明显,有些事情已经改变了。即便如此,这也只是少数。
[You are playing well… what are all of you doing? Pull him down now!]
你打得不错...你们都在干什么?把他拉下来
People started running towards the throne. Jung Heewon pushed through the people around me and asked, “Dokja-ssi, do you have an idea?"
人们开始奔向王位。郑和元推开我周围的人,问道:“杜克加-西,你有什么主意吗?”
"Yes."
“是的。”
“What should we do?"
“我们该怎么办?”
"Buy me some time. I have to destroy this throne."
“给我争取点时间,我必须毁掉这个王座。”
The length of the new scenario was contained in this throne. I pulled out a sword causing someone to cry out.
新剧情的长度包含在这个宝座里。我拔出一把剑,使得有人大叫起来。
"The Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword!"
“四阴恶魔斩首剑!”
The S+ grade Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword.
级四阴恶魔斩首剑。
However, it was an item that could be changed into a star relic if certain conditions were satisfied. It was because the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword was an item made with the soul of a constellation.
然而,如果满足一定的条件,它是一个可以变成恒星遗迹的物品。这是因为四阴恶魔斩首剑是用星座的灵魂制造的。
[Ganpyeongui's special option 'Echo of the Stars' has been activated.] [‘Echo of the Stars' allows you to ask for the help of a constellation.]
[Ganpyeongui的特殊选项‘星的回声’已经被激活。][《星星的回声》允许你向星座求助。]
“I’ll call a constellation."
“我把它叫做星座。”
[The great constellations hear your voice flowing through the stars.]
[伟大的星座听到你的声音在星空中流淌]
I called out to the constellations like I had memorized a spell.
我像背诵咒语一样向星座大声呼喊。
"I want the first star of the Big Dipper."
“我想要北斗七星的第一颗星。”
The Greedy Wolf star (Dubhe).
贪婪的狼明星(杜布赫)。
"I want the second star of the Big Dipper."
“我想要北斗七星的第二颗星。”
The Great Gate star (Merak).
大门之星(梅拉克)。
"I want the third star of the Big Dipper."
“我想要北斗七星的第三颗星。”
The Blessing star (Phecda).
福星(Phecda)。
"I want the fourth star of the Big Dipper."
“我想要北斗七星的第四颗星。”
The Literate Turn star (Megrez).
识字转身明星(麦格雷兹)。
"I want the fifth star of the Big Dipper."
“我想要北斗七星的第五颗星。”
The Clean and Pure star (Alioth).
洁净的纯洁之星(艾利奥斯)。
"I want the sixth star of the Big Dipper."
“我想要北斗七星的第六颗星。”
The Military Turn star (Mizar).
军转星(米扎)。
[The star navigation has begun.]
[星际导航已经开始]
[The six constellations are looking at you.]
[六个星座在看着你。]
The thousands of constellations disappeared and my mind became heavy like a crowded subway. I felt dizzy while blood flowed from my nose and ears. It was hard to even think. My brain became overloaded the moment I contacted six constellations at the same time. The Great Bear stars started talking.
成千上万的星座消失了,我的思绪变得沉重,就像拥挤的地铁。当血从我的鼻子和耳朵流出时,我感到头晕。这简直难以想象。当我同时接触到六个星座的时候,我的大脑就超负荷了。大熊星座的明星们开始说话。
[What are you thinking?]
你在想什么
[You called all of us.]
你给我们所有人都打了电话
[Your mind will be completely destroyed.]
你的思想将被彻底摧毁
[Why call us?]
(为什么叫我们来?)
[Why don't you go the easy path…]
你为什么不走捷径.....
[Instead of the thorny path?]
[而不是荆棘路?]
However, I didn't stop. Yes, one more constellation needed to be called if I wanted to use the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword. But there were no constellations left on the Sky Disc.
然而,我没有停下来。是的,如果我想使用四阴恶魔斩首剑,还有一个星座需要调用。但是天空盘上已经没有星座了。
[You have exhausted the number of times that Ganpyeongui can be used.]
(你已经耗尽了Ganpyeongui可用的次数。)
I pulled out the Dragon Jar that I got from the Tyrant King and dissolved something in it.
我拿出从暴君那里得到的龙罐,在里面溶解了一些东西。
The 7 person dungeon, the dissolving jar. I put two items in the jar.
7人地牢,溶解罐,我在罐子里放了两样东西。
"I will sacrifice the S-grade Three Ring Loop and the S-grade Ganpyeongui to call one more constellation."
“我会牺牲s级三环和s级Ganpyeongui来调用另一个星座。”
[The 'Dissolve' power of the Dragon Jar has shown its strength.] [The S-grade Three Ring Loop has disappeared as a sacrifice.]
[龙罐的‘溶解’力量已经显示出了它的力量。](s级三环作为牺牲品消失了。)
[The S-grade Ganpyeongui has one more use.]
S级Ganpyeongui还有一个用途
I once again used Ganpyeongui and called one last constellation.
我再次使用了Ganpyeongui,并称其为最后一个星座。
"I want the seventh star of the Big Dipper."
“我想要北斗七星的第七颗星。”
The Broken Army star (Alkaid).
破碎的军队明星(阿尔凯德)。
Seven stars filled the air. The seven stars that made up the Big Dipper were all gathered. At the same time, the seven stars spoke to me.
空中布满了七颗星星。组成北斗七星的七颗星星都聚集在一起。与此同时,七星对我说话。
[What do you want from us?]
你想从我们这里得到什么
“I want to cut off the signs of the constellations. Lend me your sword."
“我要切断星座的符号,把你的剑借给我。”
[…Do you know what this means?]
你知道这意味着什么吗
“I know.”
“我知道。”
I did this despite being well aware of the risk.
尽管我很清楚这样做的风险,但我还是这样做了。
The final reward of the fourth scenario was the Absolute Throne.
第四种情况的最终奖赏是绝对王座。
The throne was an item that borrowed the power of a 'god of the world.'
这个宝座借用了“世界之神”的力量
It would be very convenient if I got the throne. I would be able to put restrictions on Yoo Jonghyuk and the enemies threatening me would disappear.
如果我能得到王位就太方便了。我将能够对柳钟玉施加限制,威胁我的敌人也将消失。
But Seoul would surely be eliminated. It would be a complete destruction without any salvation or miracles.
但是首尔肯定会被消灭,这将是一个完全的毁灭,没有任何救赎或奇迹。
It was the price to be paid for borrowing the power of the throne. In order to obtain the ending I wanted, no one could take this throne.
这是借用王位权力所要付出的代价。为了得到我想要的结局,没有人可以夺取这个宝座。
[Even the heavenly constellations are afraid of the founder of the throne.] [But you, a human, wants to challenge the owner of this thing?] “I can do it with your help. And I'm not fighting against the owner. I just want to cut the connection between the owner and this thing."
天上的星座也怕坐宝座的但是你,一个人类,想要挑战这个东西的主人“有你的帮助,我可以做到。我不是在和老板作对。我只是想切断主人和这东西之间的联系。”
[It is likely that you can't afford it.]
很可能你负担不起
[You will die.]
你会死的
“It is something that I've decided. Then I will start now."
“这是我的决定。那么我现在就开始。”
The seven stars were silent. Some time passed. The Big Dipper shone brightly and their signs were engraved onto the sword.
七颗星星沉默了。一段时间过去了。北斗七星闪耀着明亮的光芒,他们的标志被刻在剑上。
[I shall respect your will.]
我会尊重你的意愿
[Even if you die here.]
即使你死在这里
[We will remember you.]
我们会记住你的
A dazzling light wrapped around the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword and it started to burn with bright flames.
一道耀眼的光环绕着四阴恶魔斩首剑,它开始燃烧起明亮的火焰。
[The S+ grade Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword has evolved into the star relic 'Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword.']