饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《全知读者视角(中英互译版)》作者:[韩]sing N song/ > 《全知读者视角》作者:[韩]sing N song.txt

无所不知的读者视角第71章.2

作者:韩-sing N song/ 当前章节:5772 字 更新时间:2026-6-23 09:31

[s+级的四阴恶魔斩首剑已经演变成了星级遗物‘四阴恶魔斩首剑’。]

The star relic Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword was originally a ceremonial sword. It was a sword to cut off evil energy and prevent disasters.

星遗物四阴恶魔斩首剑原本是一把仪式用剑。它是一把斩断邪恶势力、预防灾难的剑。

I swung the sword towards the Absolute Throne. There was a loud sound and fire flared.

我挥动着剑,朝着绝对的王座走去,突然一声巨响,火焰熊熊燃烧。

The Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword was one of the few items that could break the link that a constellation had to a star relic.

四阴恶魔斩首剑是少数能够打破星座与恒星遗迹之间联系的物品之一。

There was a tearing sound in the air.

空气中传来撕裂的声音。

As if it started to notice something, an ominous black light floated above the Absolute Throne. I swung it a few more times and the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword started to collapse. Now I had to believe in the Big Dipper stars. Yoo Sangah cried out, "Dokja-ssi! Quickly!"

仿佛它开始注意到什么似的,一道不祥的黑光在绝对王座上空漂浮。我又挥了几下,四阴恶魔斩首剑开始倒塌。现在我不得不相信北斗七星。刘尚雅喊道:“Dokja-ssi!快点!”

I wielded the sword like a madman. I ignored the breaking blade and continued to hit the throne. Sparks flashed and the blade broke.

我像疯子一样挥舞着剑。我不理会那折断的刀片,继续撞击着宝座。火花四溅,刀刃折断了。

Then finally.

最后。

[The constellation linked to the star relic 'Absolute Throne' has disappeared.] [The 'Unknown God' has noticed a change in this world.]

[连接着恒星遗迹‘绝对王座’的星座已经消失了。][未知的上帝注意到了这个世界的变化。]

The Absolute Throne became an ordinary chair and lost its light. The intermediate dokkaebi's angry voice was heard.

绝对宝座变成了一把普通的椅子,失去了它的光芒,中间的多卡比愤怒的声音被听到了。

[You lowlifes can't grasp who you are dealing with…!]

[你们这些卑鄙小人不知道自己在和谁打交道...!]

[The sub scenario has ended.]

[子方案已经结束。]

People stopped moving. The scenario was over so they didn't have to continue. The Big Dipper stars told me.

北斗七星告诉我:人们停止了移动,这一切都结束了,所以他们没有必要继续下去。

[Incarnation, prepare for the flooding of possibilities.]

化身,为可能性的泛滥做好准备

As soon as I heard the voice, blood poured from my mouth.

我一听到那个声音,血就从我的嘴里涌了出来。

It felt like something was pulling at my presence. An enormous power that seemed to tear at my flesh surrounded me. I struggled to regain my mind. It was going to be okay.

感觉就像有什么东西在拉着我。一股巨大的力量似乎撕裂了我的肉体,包围了我。我努力恢复我的思想。一切都会好的。

The 'possibility' would become 'plausibility’. I tried my best to make everything plausible. Thus, I could overcome this.

“可能性”变成了“合理性”。我尽最大努力让一切都合情合理。因此,我可以克服这一点。

I barely held onto consciousness. Then a star in the distant night sky shone quietly.

我几乎失去了知觉,然后一颗星星在遥远的夜空中静静地照耀着。

[The constellation 'Maritime War God' is looking at you.]

[“海战之神”星座正在看着你。]

It was a calm, lonely but gentle gaze.

那是一种平静、孤独但温柔的凝视。

[The constellation 'Bald General of Justice' is looking at you.]

[光头司法将军正在看着你。]

Then two.

然后是两个。

[The constellation 'Last Hero of Hwangsanbeol' is looking at you.]

[“黄三角最后的英雄”星座正在看着你。]

Three.

三个。

[The constellation 'Lady of the Brocade Sleep' is looking at you.]

[“织锦睡眠女神”正在看着你。]

·····.

·····.

The intermediate dokkaebi called out when he saw the messages from the constellations.

中间的多卡比看到来自星座的信息时大声叫道。

[Why…?]

为什么

Every time a star was added, my pain diminished a little bit. I realized that the constellations were sharing the 'probabilities' that I had to bear. The 'story that isn't plausible' became a 'plausible story' with the consent of many stars. Numerous stars were wrapping me in their light. The Big Dippers also lent me their strength.

每加一颗星星,我的痛苦就会减轻一点。我意识到星座分享着我不得不承受的‘可能性’。这个“不可信的故事”经过许多明星的同意,变成了“可信的故事”。无数的星星用它们的光芒包裹着我。大勺子也给了我力量。

[Is this the story that you wanted to show?]

这就是你想展示的故事吗

I wanted to answer but I didn't have the power.

我想回答,但我没有这个能力。

[We will watch you, king of the world without kings.]

我们会看着你,没有国王的世界之王

The chaotic Seoul night sky. I looked at the stars that sent me light.

混乱的首尔夜空,我看着那些给我光明的星星。

[The constellation 'King Heungmu the Great' is looking at you.] [The constellation 'One-eyed Maitreya' is looking at you.]

[独眼弥勒佛在看着你][大王修姆星座在看着你]

·····.

·····.

All the upper-grade constellations of Seoul were shining towards me. There were many stars. Still, it wasn't enough to overturn the dark night sky.

首尔所有的高级星座都向我闪耀。有很多星星。然而,这还不足以颠覆黑暗的夜空。

I looked up at the turbulent clouds that filled the Great Hall.

我抬头看着弥漫在大厅里的汹涌的云朵。

[The fourth scenario is forcibly ended.]

[第四种情况是被迫终止的。]

[There was an unscheduled incident so it will take time to settle the scenario.]

[发生了一件计划外的事故,所以需要时间来解决问题。]

I wiped the blood pouring from my nose and the intermediate dokkaebi approached.

我擦去从鼻子里流出来的血,中间的多卡比走了过来。

[You have made the worst choice. You will regret what you did today for the rest of your life. I will make sure of it.]

你做了最糟糕的选择。你会后悔今天所做的一切,直到你的余生。我会确保这一点

I laughed as my vision blurred. The dokkaebi's words meant that I won the game.

我的视线模糊了,我笑了。多卡比的话意味着我赢了这场比赛。

[You have accomplished a non-existence achievement.]

你完成了一项不存在的成就

[Your new narrative is created.]

(你的新故事就此诞生了。)

[The narrative 'King of a World without a King' has been born.]

[叙述性的“没有国王的世界之王”诞生了。]

[You have obtained the possibility of a stigma.]

你已经获得了耻辱的可能性

I didn't have a next 'regression.' I would reach the end of the story in this world.

我没有再经历一次“回归”,我会到达这个世界上故事的终点。

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 72

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页