饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《全知读者视角(中英互译版)》作者:[韩]sing N song/ > 《全知读者视角》作者:[韩]sing N song.txt

无所不知的读者视角第73章

作者:韩-sing N song/ 当前章节:15397 字 更新时间:2026-6-23 09:31

Episode 15 – A Kingless World (4)

第十五集-无王世界(4)

Han Sooyoung was thrown into a cage.

韩素英被扔进了笼子里。

She was unconscious and probably lacking magic power after I took the flag from her.

我从她手中夺过旗子后,她已经失去了知觉,可能已经失去了魔力。

Han Sooyoung must've been moved to the area near here. She was a writer so she might have a management or publishing company nearby.

韩淑英一定是搬到这附近了。她是一个作家,所以她可能有一个管理或出版公司附近。

“Aren't you quite good looking? Hey, you haven't touched her already have you?"

“你不觉得自己很漂亮吗?嘿,你还没碰过她吧?”

"No. I know that the constellations are all gathered here."

“不,我知道星座都聚集在这里。”

[A constellation who likes obscenity is excited.]

[喜欢淫秽的星座是兴奋的。]

[A few constellations have eyes that are shining in a lascivious manner.]

[少数星座的眼睛闪烁着淫荡的光芒]

White underwear was revealed by Han Sooyoung's torn jeans. There were men already playing rock paper scissors.

韩秀英撕破的牛仔裤露出了白色内裤,已经有人在玩石头剪刀布了。

I stared at Han Sooyoung beyond the bars. No matter how I looked, there were no signs that anything happened.

我盯着酒吧那边的HanSooyoung,不管我看起来怎么样,没有任何迹象表明发生了什么事。

·····.

·····.

This woman would be a hindrance if she was left alive. She was the one who knew the most about this world, apart from me.

如果这个女人还活着,就会成为障碍。除了我,她是最了解这个世界的人。

The story had completely changed from the third or fourth regression from the first quarter of the story and the knowledge she had might be obsolete, but…

从故事的第一季度开始,故事的第三或第四次回归已经完全改变了,她的知识可能已经过时了,但是.....。

The moment I thought this, I shuddered with disgust at myself.

当我想到这一点的时候,我对自己感到厌恶,浑身发抖。

…Why was I worrying about this?

我为什么要担心这个?

Killing someone because they would be dangerous in the future. Who should I save because they would be useful in the future?

杀人是因为他们将来会很危险。我应该拯救谁,因为他们将来会有用?

I wasn't Yoo Jonghyuk to be thinking about these things.

我不是YooJonghyuk来思考这些事情的。

"Do you want to do it Dokja-ssi?"

“你想做吗?”

Deputy Yoon laughed as he saw me staring intently. It was a expression that said 'I can help you'.

尹副官看到我目不转睛地盯着他,笑了起来,这是一种说‘我可以帮你’的表情。

“If you promise me one thing, I will let Dokja-ssi do her first. How about it?"

“如果你答应我一件事,我就让Dokja-ssi先上她,怎么样?”

"…What do you want me to promise?"

“你要我答应什么?”

"You have a group, right? Please introduce me to Dokja-ssi's group. We will soon start expanding our forces. Looking at Dokja-ssi's items… it is a pretty big group?"

“你有一个小组,对吗?请把我介绍给Dokja-ssi的小组。我们很快就会开始扩充兵力。看看Dokja-ssi的物品...这是一个相当大的群体?”

I stared at Deputy Yoon and said, “I can introduce you if you like. But I want you to stop this."

我盯着尹副官说:“如果你愿意,我可以介绍你认识。但我希望你停止这一切。”

"Huh? Haha, Dokja-ssi. What does that mean?"

“哈?哈哈,Dokja-ssi。那是什么意思?”

"Let that woman go."

“放开那个女人。”

Deputy Yoon's eyebrows twitched because he knew it wasn't a joke.

尹副官的眉毛抽动了一下,因为他知道这不是一个玩笑。

"Hmm…Dokja-ssi. What is wrong with treating people like this? If you have survived to this point, don't you already know?"

“嗯......dokja-ssi。这样对待别人有什么错?如果你活到现在,难道你还不知道吗?”

"…"

"..."

“I have been watching Dokja-ssi for a long time. I knew that if it was Dokja-ssi, you could survive anywhere."

“我观察Dokja-ssi很长时间了。我知道,如果是Dokja-ssi,你可以在任何地方生存。”

There was a strange ridicule in Deputy Yoon's expression.

尹副官的表情中有一种奇怪的嘲弄。

“Aren't you always reading web novels alone? You always commute to work in a gloomy fashion. Sometimes you would talk to me and a few other colleagues. They were good people like Yoo Sangah-ssi."

“你不是总是一个人读网络小说吗?你上下班总是闷闷不乐。有时候你会跟我和其他几个同事聊天。他们都是像YooSangah-ssi这样的好人。”

“What does that have to do with this?"

“这和这个有什么关系?”

“Dokja-ssi is enjoying the situation right now. Isn’t that right?”

“Dokja-ssi现在正在享受这种情况,对吗?”

Enjoying it? It was like aiming a dagger at my heart from a completely different angle.

喜欢吗?就像从一个完全不同的角度用匕首刺向我的心脏。

Deputy Yoon grabbed my shoulders.

尹副官抓住我的肩膀。

“I am also like Dokja-ssi. We are on the same QA team. I heard the same nagging every time and lived with their contempt. Do you remember what the other departments called us? The training dummy team. We are cheap people who don't have any specs. We just test games."

“我也像Dokja-ssi。我们在同一个质量保证团队。我每次都听到同样的唠叨,生活在他们的轻蔑之中。你还记得其他部门怎么叫我们的吗?模拟训练队。我们是没有任何规格的小气鬼。我们只是在测试游戏。”

"…"

"..."

"Dokja-ssi. Those people who are trapped right now, don't you know who they really are? Look carefully. They are the scum who ignored us."

“Dokja-ssi。那些现在被困住的人,你难道不知道他们到底是谁吗?仔细看。他们是忽视我们的人渣。”

My vision broadened and the screams of people could be heard. Looking closer, I did recognize them.

我的视野开阔了,可以听到人们的尖叫声。走近一看,我确实认出了他们。

Many of the people trapped behind bars were those I knew from Mino Soft. There were people I didn't know very well, people who didn't know me or who didn't care.

许多被关在监狱里的人都是我在MinoSoft认识的。有些人我不是很了解,有些人不了解我,有些人不在乎我。

"It is over now. The finance team, the planning team, none of that matters. The best ones in the world right now are our QA team. Haha. Dokja-ssi, shouldn't you know from testing bugs? This world is a game. A game with bugs. There are too many loopholes that I can take advantage of."

“现在结束了。财务团队,计划团队,这些都不重要。目前世界上最好的是我们的质量保证团队。哈哈。Dokja-ssi,难道你不应该从测试错误中知道吗?这个世界是一场游戏。一个有虫子的游戏。我可以利用的漏洞太多了。”

Numerous messages from constellations were heard in my head.

从星座传来的无数信息在我的脑海中回荡。

The messages that wanted a more stimulating, more lascivious, more decadent story quietly overlapped with Deputy Yoon's face.

想要一个更刺激、更淫荡、更颓废的故事的信息悄悄地和尹副官的脸重叠在一起。

Sometimes inferiority turned people into monsters.

有时候,低人一等的人会变成怪物。

"There is nothing to be afraid of. This world is a game that exists for us! Do you know how many coins my group earns a day with this?"

“没什么好怕的。这个世界是为我们而存在的游戏!你知道我们这帮人一天能挣多少硬币吗?”

“I don’t know."

“我不知道。”

“It is 5,000 coins a day. 5,000 coins… can you imagine? We don't do the scenarios and we get 5,000 coins. It is 5,000 coins just from making people fight and mate. It is the same as the planning team taking cash items. Don't you know what this means?"

“一天五千个硬币。5000个硬币...你能想象吗?我们不做那些场景,我们得到了5000个硬币。它是5000个硬币,仅仅是从使人们战斗和交配。这和计划团队拿现金项目是一样的。你不知道这意味着什么吗?”

I saw men approaching Han Sooyoung one by one. I slowly breathed out. So far, I showed courtesy to the colleague who once shared a rooftop with me by listening to his story.

我看见有人一个接一个地向韩秀英走来。我慢慢地吐出一口气。到目前为止,我对那位曾经和我同住一个屋顶的同事很有礼貌,听了他的故事。

I removed Deputy Yoon's hand from my shoulder and opened my mouth. “If you want to make coins, there is a better way."

我把尹副官的手从肩膀上移开,张开了嘴。“如果你想制造硬币,还有更好的方法。”

"What?" Deputy Yoon turned red. “Did Dokja-ssi also find a bug? What is it?"

“什么?”助理尹转红了脸。“Dokja-ssi也发现了一个bug吗?是什么?”

“The principle is the same as a coin farm. Stimulate the constellations."

“这个原理就像一个钱币农场,刺激星座。”

“Oho, there is something more stimulating than this? Is that possible?"

“Oho,还有比这更刺激的事情吗?这可能吗?”

“Yes, it is. Would you like me to let you know?"

“是的,需要我告诉你吗?”

“It would be good if you share the know-how!"

“如果你能分享你的技术诀窍,那就太好了!”

“The constellations really like…'

“星座真的很像......”

[Blade of Faith is activated!]

[信仰之刃被激活!]

"…This."

”...这个”

There was the sound of the bars being cut apart. I swung my blade indiscriminately towards the wanderers surrounding the cage. I cut the Achilles tendon of those running away.

铁条被切开的声音传来。我不分青红皂白地向笼子周围的流浪者挥动刀刃。我切断了那些逃跑者的跟腱。

The knees of those who weren't prepared for resistance became twisted.

那些没有做好抵抗准备的人的膝盖变得扭曲了。

“Aaaaack! What is with this bastard?"

“啊啊啊!这个混蛋是怎么回事?”

"My leg! My leg!"

“我的腿!我的腿!”

I kept swinging my sword amidst the rising blood.

我在不断升腾的鲜血中挥舞着剑。

"Something like this."

“差不多吧。”

I cut off the hands harassing a member of the human resources department then the arms of a man trying to take off Han Sooyoung's shirt.

我砍断了骚扰人力资源部一名员工的手,然后砍断了一名试图脱掉韩秀英衬衫的男子的手臂。

"This is also good."

“这也很好。”

Blood splattered onto my cheek. I quietly wiped the blood and continued cutting at arms and legs. Then Deputy Yoon's voice was heard.

血溅到了我的脸颊上。我静静地擦了擦血,继续砍着胳膊和腿。然后听到了尹副官的声音。

"W-What are you doing? What is this?"

“你在干什么?这是什么?”

“Thank you for the story.”

“谢谢你的故事。”

I turned to look at Deputy Yoon.

我转过头看着尹副官。

“I created a situation that the constellations really like because of you."

“因为你,我创造了一个星座真正喜欢的局面。”

With just two knives, none of the men who entered Han Sooyoung's cage could do anything against me. [The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is pleased with your judgment.] [The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is snorting from the relentless punishment.] [Many of the constellations who dislike the atrocities of some constellations are greatly satisfied with your judgment.]

只用两把刀,没有一个进入韩秀英笼子的人可以对付我。[星座‘魔鬼般的火之审判者’对你的判断很满意。][《金发囚徒》这个星座受到了无情的惩罚。]许多不喜欢某些星座的暴行的星座对你的判断非常满意

[8,000 coins have been sponsored.]

[已赞助了8000枚硬币]

Deputy Yoon turned white and flopped to the ground.

尹副官脸色发白,扑通一声倒在地上。

I laughed at him.

我嘲笑他。

"Why bother creating something like the coin farm? It is easy to earn money."

“为什么要费力去创建像硬币农场这样的东西呢?赚钱很容易。”

“…Y-You son of a bitch!"

“你这个狗娘养的!”

There was a large number of wanderers. In an instant, approximately 20 wanderers surrounded me.

有大量的流浪者,在一瞬间,大约有20个流浪者包围了我。

It was an ambiguous number that might make me violate the principle of 'no killing' but I wasn't overly concerned. I just had to get out of here.

这是一个模棱两可的数字,可能会让我违反“不杀生”的原则,但我并不过分担心。我只想离开这里。

I retreated a bit while hugging Han Sooyoung's light body. Suddenly, her eyes flashed open and she asked, "…Why did you save me?"

我在拥抱韩素英轻盈的身体的时候退后了一点。突然,她的眼睛一亮,她问道:“......你为什么救我?”

"Were you awake? Then get up."

“你醒着吗?那就起来。”

Han Sooyoung's voice was weak.

韩素英的声音很微弱。

“If you save me, won't the constellations in your channel run away? Don't you know what the constellation's hate most?"

“如果你救了我,难道你渠道里的星座不会跑掉吗?难道你不知道星座最讨厌什么吗?”

"There are some who like it."

“有些人喜欢它。”

[The constellation who has been waiting for a harem carefully puts both hands together.] [The constellation who likes 'enemies turning into allies' is delighted.]

[一直在等待后宫的星座小心翼翼地把双手放在一起][喜欢“敌人变成盟友”的星座会很高兴。]

Han Sooyoung frowned.

韩素英皱起了眉头。

"Now this is a cliche. Right? The moment that the woman is about to be raped, the hero will rescue her. Why are you acting like this despite saying that you dislike cliches?”

“现在这是陈词滥调了。对吧?在女人即将被强奸的那一刻,英雄将会拯救她。为什么你说你不喜欢陈词滥调,却表现得这样?”

"You are mistaken about two things."

“你搞错了两件事。”

I started while lightly cutting a wanderer's legs.

我开始轻轻地切断一个流浪者的腿。

"One, I'm not a hero. And two…"

“第一,我不是英雄,第二......”

[You have saved a life.]

你救了一条命

[Your karma points have increased by one.]

[你的业力点数增加了一点]

[Current karma points: 14/100]

[当前业力点:14/100]

Karma points were gained when the system determined that a person had been 'saved.' In other words, if I left it alone, it was likely Han Sooyoung would've died.

当系统确定一个人已经被“拯救”时,就获得了业力点数换句话说,如果我不管的话,韩秀英很可能已经死了。

“You’re not a woman."

“你不是女人。”

"…Put me down!"

“放我下来!”

I threw her to the ground without hesitation.

我毫不犹豫地把她摔倒在地。

Han Sooyoung shouted, “You really put me down?"

韩素英喊道:“你真的把我打倒了?”

"You fight as well."

“你也要战斗。”

"What?"

“什么?”

"We will fight together. Don't you like cliches?"

“我们要一起战斗,你不喜欢陈词滥调吗?”

"No matter how much I like cliches, isn't it really cliche to fight on the same side as an enemy?"

“不管我多么喜欢陈词滥调,与敌人站在同一战线不就是陈词滥调吗?”

She grumbled but we were quite well matched. I cut the legs of the approaching wanderers while Han Sooyoung followed me and stopped their breathing. We took their lives slowly and carefully until only a few survivors were left.

她嘟囔着,但我们很般配。我砍断了游子的腿,韩素英跟在我后面,停止了他们的呼吸。我们小心翼翼地慢慢夺走了他们的生命,直到只剩下几个幸存者。

The terrified wanderers started to flee the coin farm.

惊慌失措的流浪者开始逃离钱币农场。

"This is a complete profit."

“这是完全的利润。”

I looked at the coins that I got from the wanderers while Han Sooyoung staggered with a smile.

我看着从流浪者那里得到的硬币,韩素英微笑着蹒跚而行。

[You have acquired 18,400 coins.]

你已经得到了18,400枚硬币

Her contribution wasn't as high as mine but she would've got a decent amount of coins. I didn't get as much coins as I would've without Han Sooyoung present but I decided to think of it as a tip.

她的贡献没有我的多,但她可以得到一大笔钱。如果没有韩秀英在场,我不会得到那么多硬币,但我决定把它当作小费。

I looked in front to where Deputy  Yoon was still sitting on the ground.

我向前看了看,尹副官还坐在地上。

"Haha… psychopath. I thought you would be like this. I should've known when I heard the rumour…'

“哈哈......精神病患者。我就知道你会这样。当我听到这个传闻时,我就应该知道......”

“Sick jerk. You are too talkative."

“病态的混蛋,你太多嘴了。”

Han Sooyoung stabbed Deputy Yoon in the neck. Blood spurted from Deputy Yoon's neck and the light in his eyes died.

韩淑英刺伤了尹副官的脖子。血从尹副官的脖子上喷出来,他眼睛里的光也熄灭了。

Another person who remembered Kim Dokja in reality disappeared.

另一个在现实中记得金独子的人消失了。

Han Sooyoung saw me watching and grumbled. “…What is with your expression? Are you sorry that this jerk is dead?"

韩素英看见我在一旁看着,嘟囔道:“......你的表情是怎么回事?这个混蛋死了,你难过吗?”

“No.”

“没有。”

“Then why did you keep listening to him?"

“那你为什么一直听他的?”

I was a bit surprised because I didn't expect these words to emerge from Han Sooyoung's mouth.

我有点吃惊,因为我没有想到这些话会从韩秀英的嘴里说出来。

“You were just listening to this guy's bullshit. Why? The constellations don't like frustrating things."

“你只是在听这家伙胡说八道。为什么?星座不喜欢令人沮丧的事情。”

I listened blankly to her words before smiling.

我茫然地听着她的话,然后微笑着。

What was this?

这是什么?

“You don't seem to know but it is better to listen to this bullshit moderately in order to get more coins when they are killed. There is no refreshing feeling without being frustrated first."

“你似乎不知道,但最好还是适度地听听这些废话,以便在他们被杀时能得到更多的硬币。如果没有首先受挫,就没有令人振奋的感觉。”

"No? Dokja… no, don't the constellations prefer to kill right away? What do you know when you aren't a writer?"

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页