“不是吗?Dokja...不,星座不是更喜欢马上杀人吗?当你不是作家的时候,你知道什么?”
"I know very well. I am a reader."
“我很清楚,我是一个读者。”
"This…!"
“这个......”
I ignored Han Sooyoung and rummaged through the items that had dropped. Most of it was garbage but there was a suit that I could wear.
我不理会韩淑英,把掉在地上的东西翻了个遍。大部分都是垃圾,但是有一套我可以穿的衣服。
[Old Gentleman's Close Combat Suit]
[老绅士的近身格斗服]
It was a B-grade item and only slightly improved defense but it was better than not wearing it. I couldn't wear Samyeongdang's Mat forever… come to think of it, I should start item farming.
这是一个b级的项目,只是略有改善的防御,但它是比不穿它好。我不能永远穿三英党的垫子......想想,我应该开始项目农业。
The fleeing wanderers seemed to be heading to their lair. It would be better to pursue and hit the wanderers.
逃离的流浪者似乎正朝着他们的巢穴前进。最好是追赶并击中这些流浪者。
If I remembered currently, Seocho had a few 'meteorite stones' to use in the fifth scenario. If it fell here then I had to obtain it.
如果我现在还记得的话,Seocho在第五个场景中使用了一些陨石。如果它落在这里,那么我必须得到它。
Once I got a secondary battery…
一旦我得到了一个二次电池..。
[You have saved a life.]
你救了一条命
[Your karma points have increased by one.]
[你的业力点数增加了一点]
[Current karma points: 25/100]
[当前业力点:25/100]
One or two people approached. They were all those who had been stuck behind bars.
一两个人走过来,他们都是被关在监狱里的人。
Colour returned to the faces of some people who remembered my face.
一些记得我的脸的人的脸色恢复了。
I raised my hand before they could speak.
他们还没来得及说话,我就举起了手。
“I can't help you now. Take care of your own lives."
“我现在帮不了你们,照顾好你们自己的生活吧。”
Faint despair filled their eyes but it wasn't a situation where I could help. It seemed cold but in the end, I had saved their lives.
微弱的绝望充满了他们的眼睛,但这不是一个我可以帮助的情况。天气似乎很冷,但最后,我救了他们的命。
“Pick up the items in moderation and then go to Chungmuro if you can afford it. There might be some people who can help you there."
“买东西要适量,如果你买得起,就去忠武路。在这方面,可能会有一些人能帮助你。”
Before I finished speaking, people started picking up the items that had fallen. Their eyes were blazing again as they hoped for survival.
在我结束演讲之前,人们开始拾起掉在地上的东西。他们希望能活下来,眼睛又亮了起来。
Watching them, I understood why the dokkaebi brought me here.
看着他们,我明白了为什么多卡比把我带到这里。
"That is mine! Put it down!"
“那是我的!放下!”
"I-I saw it first!"
“是我先看到的!”
The people who was victims were now looking at each other while holding weapons. They pointed the weapons at each other without hesitation.
那些曾经的受害者现在手持武器,面面相觑。他们毫不犹豫地把武器对准对方。
This was a kingless world.
这是一个没有国王的世界。
There was no one to control this world.
没有人能控制这个世界。
The dokkaebi was trying to show me this sight.
多卡比想让我看到这一景象。
A world without a king was wild, without the laws and ethics that we had been guarding, showing how poor our belief in other humans was.
一个没有国王的世界是野蛮的,没有我们一直在守护的法律和道德,这表明我们对其他人类的信仰是多么的贫乏。
An unexpected voice stopped those who were about to wield their weapons.
一个意想不到的声音阻止了那些准备挥舞武器的人。
"Do all of you want to die?"
“你们都想死吗?”
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 74