紧接着,一场可能性带来的强大风暴开始席卷整个剧情。此外,大量硬币被吸出的声音也来自一个未知的方向。
Yi Ji-Hye realised what was happening here.
易智慧意识到了这里发生的一切。
Tsu-chuchuchuchut!
楚楚楚!
[Dear Constellation-nims!! This is a misunderstanding! Director… No, wait! This isn't my fau…. The Bureau's inventory… Uwaaaah!]
[亲爱的星座-尼姆!!这是一个误会!主任...不,等等!这不是我的错....局里的清单...哇!]
Accompanied by the noises of the channel being disbanded, the low-grade Dokkaebi screamed and disappeared.
随着海峡被解散的噪音,低等级的多卡比尖叫着消失了。
⸢7:00 PM⸥
7:00 PM
And that was the beginning.
这就是开始。
The night skies of Seoul were reflected on the windows of the studio.
首尔的夜空映照在演播室的窗户上。
She saw the rift opening up on the other side of the sky.
她看到天空的另一边裂缝打开了。
⸢Subway's third line.⸥
地铁三号线
"Everyone, please stay calm! Grab one of these, and throw it down! Hurry!"
“各位,请保持冷静!抓住其中一个,然后扔下来!快!”
⸢Gwanghwamun.⸥
光华门
"Do not panic, and break the bottles you just received on the floor! Do that and you will survive!"
“不要惊慌,打破你刚刚在地板上收到的瓶子!这样做,你将生存!”
⸢The hospital.⸥
医院
"Anyone who didn't get an ampoule yet "
“还有谁没有安瓿?”
Throughout all the locations in Seoul, unexpected events were taking place at the same time.
在首尔的所有地方,意想不到的事件同时发生。
The prearranged scenario was changing.
预先安排的情况正在发生变化。
[Unbelievable achievements are occurring simultaneously in every location of the scenario!] [A massive amount of Coins are being taken out from the Bureau!]
[令人难以置信的成就同时发生在每一个地方的情节!][大量的硬币被从局里拿出来了!]
The whole of <Star Stream> was shivering from the explosion of Coins.
整个星河在硬币的爆炸声中瑟瑟发抖。
[<Star Stream> is stunned by the sudden upheaval of the scenario!] [Dokkaebis of the Bureau are freaking out at the excessive amount of Coins being taken out, and…!]
[星流被剧情的突然剧变震惊了!][调查局的多卡比斯对取出的大量硬币感到惊慌失措,而且......!]
[Many Constellations observing the Korean Peninsula are….!]
[观测朝鲜半岛的许多星座是...!]
The baptism of Coins exploding in the air like fireworks - it was the sight of a world coming to an end. Yi Ji-Hye looked to her side and found Han Su-Yeong also looking up at the same skies as her.
硬币的洗礼像烟花一样在空中爆炸——这是世界末日的景象。易智慧向她的身边望去,发现韩素妍也和她一样仰望着天空。
As if, she was searching for those who should be looking at them from the night sky.
就好像,她在寻找那些应该从夜空中观察它们的人。
"Let's go and save ahjussi."
“我们去救大叔吧。”
Their operation had just got underway.
他们的行动刚刚开始。
*
While gasping out rough, heavy breaths, I regained my consciousness.
当我喘出粗重的气息时,我恢复了知觉。
⸢It was unknown how much time had passed by.⸥
不知道过了多少时间
I slowly tried to move my body. Arms, legs, shoulders… without a doubt, the feedback I got had changed a lot from before.
我慢慢地试着移动我的身体。手臂、腿、肩膀......毫无疑问,我得到的反馈和以前相比已经改变了很多。
⸢Kim Dok Ja y o u got a lot sm all er⸥
金道子,你有很多东西
I smiled bitterly and looked down at my shrunken hand. The digits of my fingers had shortened by at least one centimetre compared to the last time I saw them. With a slightly exhausted voice, I asked a question. "…..How many regression turns have I seen so far?"
我苦笑着,低头看着自己萎缩的手。与上次相比,我的手指至少缩短了一厘米。我用略显疲惫的声音问了一个问题。”到目前为止,我看到了多少次回归?”
⸢7 8 6th tu rn⸥
78号6号
I had no idea that reading something with every fibre of your being would be this difficult.
我不知道用你的每一根神经去阅读一些东西会这么困难。
Every time Yu Jung-Hyeok and his comrades lived through one regression turn, I too had to live through it.
每次余重赫和他的同志们经历一次回归,我也不得不经历。
The second turn, the third, the fourth, and the fifth… ⸢Th at is th e des ti ny of th e Most Ancient Dream⸥
第二圈,第三圈,第四圈,第五圈......这就是最古老的梦想
I read, and then read again, the Fables created by the countless choices, and I watched various world-lines spun off from them over and over again.
我阅读,然后再阅读,由无数的选择创造出来的寓言,我看着各种各样的世界线从他们身上一遍又一遍地旋转。
⸢Kim Dok-Ja read the world as if he was walking along a distant beach.⸥
金道子看待世界的方式,就好像他是在远处的海滩上散步一样
Fable's waves rolled in and rolled out. And I gradually lost something of mine every time that happened. When I recalled something abruptly and looked back, I saw my own footprints left behind. Those prints were soon washed away by the incoming waves, and after staring at the disappearing traces, I'd resume my walk forward.
寓言的浪潮滚滚而来,滚滚而来。每次发生这样的事情,我都渐渐失去了一些东西。当我突然想起一些事情,回头看时,我看到了自己留下的脚印。这些脚印很快就被涌来的海浪冲走了,在盯着消失的痕迹之后,我继续向前走。
Whenever I recalled the fact that I was gradually forgetting things within this flood of Fables, I began thinking about the regression turn I lived in. And then, the happiness of the people who should still be living there.
每当我回想起自己在洪水般的寓言中逐渐忘记事情的事实,我就开始思考我生活的回归转折。然后,幸福的人谁应该仍然生活在那里。
If I did…
如果我知道..。
"…..Uh?"
“嗯?”
The tips of my hands were trembling.
我的手尖在颤抖。
I suddenly couldn't remember the regression turn number I lived in. I unknowingly looked behind me, but the only things remaining there were Yu Jung-Hyeok's past regression turns.
我突然记不起我住的那个回归转数了。我不知不觉地回头看了看,唯一剩下的就是余正赫过去的回归。
⸢And what remains at the end, will be the desire to see the 'next story'.⸥
最后剩下的,将是对“下一个故事”的渴望
I looked down at my hands, now much smaller.
我低头看着自己的手,现在小多了。
What was waiting for me at the end of this long, long journey?
在这漫长的旅途的最后,等待我的是什么?
⸢Kim Dok-Ja recalled the 'Most Ancient Dream' he saw during the Final Scenario.⸥
金度子回忆起他在最后一幕中看到的“最古老的梦”
Would I eventually become the 'Most Ancient Dream' I saw back then?
我最终会成为我当时看到的最古老的梦吗?
Would I lose all of my memories and become a giant mass of unconsciousness that dreamt of an infinite universe?
我会失去所有的记忆,变成一个无意识的巨人,梦想着无限的宇宙吗?
⸢He didn't want to end up like that.⸥
他不想落得那样的下场
I needed to think. I needed to remember.
我需要思考,我需要记忆。
When I came to, my hand was clutching onto my smartphone out of an old habit. This small world protected me whenever I became too anxious and too nervous.
当我醒过来的时候,我的手抓着我的智能手机,这是我的一个旧习惯。每当我变得过于焦虑和紧张时,这个小小的世界就会保护我。
The black screen, its battery having lost its charge a long time ago, reflected my face.
黑色的屏幕反射出我的脸,它的电池很久以前就没电了。
I crafted a simple Fable and used it to operate the phone. That prompted a familiar wallpaper to pop up. And that's where the novel that started all of this was.
我精心制作了一个简单的寓言,并用它来操作电话。这促使一个熟悉的壁纸弹出。这就是开始这一切的小说的地方。
- Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World (final version).txt
年的今天,三种方法生存在一个毁灭的世界(最终版本)
Until now, I deliberately avoided reading this final version.
直到现在,我还故意回避阅读这个最终版本。
I was scared that, if I read it, something somewhere would become set in stone. I didn't want the future my comrades were supposed to live in to be decided by a story written by someone else.
我很害怕,如果我读了它,某些地方会变成一成不变。我不希望我的同志们生活的未来被别人的故事所决定。
⸢However, shouldn't it be okay now?⸥
但是,现在不是应该可以了吗
The <Kim Dok-Ja Company>'s story had ended, and my ■■ had been decided, as well.
金道子公司的故事结束了,我的■也定下来了。
⸢If I read this, wouldn't I be able to remember all those that I've forgotten?⸥
如果我读了这篇文章,难道我不能记住那些我已经忘记的东西吗
I still didn't know who tls123 was.
我还是不知道123是谁。
And that's why I was curious.
这就是为什么我很好奇。
What did the author write on this 'final version'?
作者在这个“最终版本”上写了什么?
What was the conclusion the author came up with?
作者得出的结论是什么?
And this story, where and how was it supposed to end?
这个故事,在哪里结束,怎么结束?
I slowly sucked in my breaths and extended my shrunken finger towards the text file.
我慢慢地吸进我的呼吸,把我的小手指伸向文本文件。
Just like that day when I first began reading the 'Ways of Survival'.
就像那天我第一次开始阅读《生存之道》一样。
⸢And so, that's how Kim Dok-Ja's last reading session began.⸥
这就是金道子最后一次朗读会的开始
<Epilogue 2. Not found anywhere (6)> Fin.
尾声2。没有找到任何地方(6)鳍。
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 532 - Epilogue 3 – Author’s words (1)