我读了余正赫的《第三回合》。有些故事,我已经知道了。有些故事对我来说是全新的。
The so-called final revised version was exactly the same as the original that I remembered.
所谓的最终修订版本与我记忆中的原版完全一样。
'Kim Dok-Ja' didn't exist in it.
“KimDok-Ja”并不存在。
Pah-susususu….
帕苏苏苏苏苏苏..。
Just as my Fable scattered away, the sentences from the 'Ways of Survival' filled me up inside. When I got tired, I closed my eyes for a little bit and rested, and after resting, I continued reading the novel.
正如我的寓言散落一地,从“生存之道”的句子填补了我的内心。当我感到疲倦的时候,我会闭上眼睛休息一会儿,休息之后,我继续阅读小说。
Fifth turn, sixth…. 64th…. 129th…..
第五圈,第六圈...第64圈...第129圈..。
672nd.
672号。
914th.
914大街。
1642nd….
1642号..。
The page continued to scroll down, and I was overjoyed or saddened several times.
页面继续向下滚动,我有好几次都欣喜若狂或感到悲伤。
Not being able to comment did bum me out. I wanted to let Han Su-Yeong know of my emotions one more time. To tell her that I could only come this far because of the story you gave me, that I loved your story more than anyone in this world.
不能发表评论确实让我很恼火。我想再让韩素妍知道一次我的心情。告诉她,我能走到这一步是因为你给我的故事,我爱你的故事胜过世界上的任何人。
And so, I read. I read, and then, read some more.
所以,我读了,我读了,然后,又读了一些。
How long did I read this very story?
我读这个故事读了多久?
Tsu-chuchuchu…..
楚楚..。
⸢…⸥
..
By the time I reached the epilogue, my vision suddenly grew fuzzy.
当我读到尾声时,我的视线突然变得模糊起来。
I even wondered if I became blind after reading a novel for far too long.
我甚至怀疑自己是否因为长时间阅读小说而失明。
[A new update has been completed.]
[新的更新已经完成]
But then, my vision was slowly restored. What I saw weren't proper sentences, however. Sentences and paragraphs had become individual fragments.
但是后来,我的视力慢慢恢复了。然而,我看到的不是合适的句子。句子和段落变成了单独的片段。
Words that were no longer in the form of a completed novel. Even then, I could still read them somehow.
那些已经不再是完整的小说形式的文字,即使在那时,我仍然可以以某种方式阅读它们。
⸢A world had been destroyed, and a brand new one was being born.⸥
一个世界被摧毁了,一个崭新的世界诞生了
My heart was beating loudly.
我的心跳得很厉害。
A story I was intimately familiar with was there.
这里有一个我非常熟悉的故事。
⸢I was the sole reader who knew the conclusion of this world.⸥
我是唯一知道这个世界的结论的读者
Within this story, I existed. And…
在这个故事里我是存在的而且..。
⸢"I'm Yu Jung-Hyeok."⸥
“我是余正赫。”
⸢"Ah, it seems that I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Han Su-Yeong. I'm the assistant to Cha Sang-Gyeong-nim in the group.⸥
“啊,看来我还没有自我介绍呢。我叫韩素英。我是团队里查相庆的助手。
And, they were there, too.
他们也在那里。
⸢"What if the 'scenarios' didn't start, what would've happened to us?"⸥ ⸢"Dok-Ja-ssi, your sponsor isn't something like the 'One-eyed Fortuneteller', right?"⸥ ⸢"Dok-Ja-ssi, have you thrown a hand grenade before?"⸥ ⸢"Ahjussi, do you have any particular food you like?"⸥
“如果‘情景’没有开始,我们会发生什么?”“Dok-Ja-ssi,你的赞助商不是什么‘独眼算命师’吧?”“Dok-Ja-ssi,你以前扔过手榴弹吗?”“大叔,你有什么特别喜欢的食物吗?”
We broke past the scenarios, together.
我们一起打破了这种局面。
⸢Hyung, are you maybe a god?⸥
哥哥,你是神吗
⸢"Load the cannons."⸥
“装填大炮。”
⸢"Everyone, fight to your hearts' content. I won't let anyone die."⸥ ⸢"You stinking bastards!! Again, you didn't even come to fetch me….!!"⸥ ⸢"The one I like isn't you, but the 'Demon King of Salvation'….⸥
“各位,尽情地战斗吧。我不会让任何人死的。”“你们这些臭杂种!!再说一遍,你甚至都没有来接我......!!”“我喜欢的不是你,而是‘救世魔王’.....。
⸢[Ba-aht!]⸥
[ Ba-aht! ]
And, I lived my life together with them.
我和他们一起生活。
⸢"The next scenario is…."⸥
“下一种情况是......”
We experienced trials, and had to face off against life-threatening situations many times.
我们经历了考验,不得不多次面对危及生命的情况。
We met Constellations.
我们遇到了星座。
We broke past seemingly-impossible scenarios several times.
我们几次打破了看似不可能的局面。
And eventually, reached the end of the hellish scenarios.
最终,我们到达了地狱般的终点。
⸢[Your ■■ is 'Eternity'.]⸥
(你的■是“永恒”。)
The companions returned to their everyday lives.
这些同伴回到了他们的日常生活中。
⸢Some people were rebuilding the destroyed PC Bangs. They were putting up the torn posters of the computer games once more. In the world where the apocalypse had been overcome, people would search for other forms of entertainment once more. Yu Jung-Hyeok observed this spectacle, and quietly clenched his right hand that hadn't held a mouse in a long, long while.⸥ ⸢Shin Yu-Seung and Yi Gil-Yeong were enrolled into a temporary school. Not an elementary, not a secondary, nor was it a high school - no, it was as the word implied, a 'temporary' school. Shin Yu-Seung was surprised to learn that such a place could exist in this world.⸥ ⸢Yi Ji-Hye stared at the sight of the destroyed 'Taepung Girls' High' for a long time, then started walking on the school's athletics field. She used to run on this very field with her friends once upon a time. She quietly stared at the worn-out track lines, before cautiously assuming the starting posture.⸥
一些人正在重建被毁坏的PCBangs。他们又把电脑游戏的撕破的海报张贴起来。在世界末日已经过去的世界里,人们会再次寻找其他形式的娱乐。于重赫看到了这一幕,他悄悄地握紧那只已经很久没有抓过老鼠的右手。申玉升和易吉英被一所临时学校录取。不是小学,不是中学,也不是高中——不,正如这个词所暗示的那样,它是一所“临时”学校。申玉升惊讶地发现这样一个地方竟然存在于这个世界上。易智慧凝视着被摧毁的“太平女子中学”,然后开始走在学校的田径场上。她曾经和她的朋友们在这片田野上奔跑。她静静地盯着破旧的轨道线,然后小心翼翼地摆出开始的姿势。
While reading the continuing stories of my companions, I wiped my eyes several times.
在阅读同伴们的故事时,我擦了好几次眼睛。
This was the ending to this story.
这就是这个故事的结局。
The companions were definitely living their lives in that place. They ate, they slept, they met with each other and talked. And 'I' was there, too.
那些同伴们肯定在那个地方过着他们的生活。他们吃饭,睡觉,见面,聊天。我也在那里。
The 49% version of me. Kim Dok-Ja that had the memories of the companions, but didn't know anything about the 'Ways of Survival'… ⸢And Kim Dok-Ja read those sentences.⸥
49%版本的我。KimDok-Ja有同伴的记忆,但是对“生存之道”一无所知......KimDok-Ja读了这些句子。
But then…
但是后来..。
⸢"You, just who the hell are you?"⸥
“你,你到底是谁?”
What was going on here?
这里发生了什么?
⸢"Speak. Who the hell are you?"⸥
“说话,你到底是谁?”
It wasn't supposed to be like this.
不应该是这样的。
⸢"I'm sure of it. Kim Dok-Ja is still in that place."⸥
“我敢肯定,金道子还在那个地方。”
But, how….
但是,怎么..。
⸢"If you get a chance to run again, do you believe you can see it better the next time?"⸥
“如果你有机会再次跑步,你相信你下次能看得更清楚吗?”
…..Why?
为什么?
Tsu-chuchuchuchu….
楚楚楚..。
The story was continuing on. The story that should've ended didn't end.
故事还在继续,本该结束的故事还没有结束。
More correctly, they chose to 'not end it'.
更准确地说,他们选择了“不结束它”。
⸢[Stigma, 'Group Regression Lv.1' is activating!]⸥
[耻辱,‘群体退化Lv.1’正在激活!]
I read that sentence half in despair.
我在绝望中读完了这句话。
This shouldn't have happened. This sentence, it should never have been written.
这本不该发生的,这句话,本不该写出来的。
But the sentence uncaringly led to the next one.
但是这句话毫不留情地引出了下一句话。
⸢"Remember this. We have only one opportunity."⸥
“记住,我们只有一个机会。”
The companions, they were fighting again.
同伴们,他们又打起来了。
The hellish scenarios were a place they shouldn't have gone back to, no matter what their reasons were. Even then, my companions returned to that place.
那些地狱般的场景是他们不应该回去的,不管他们的理由是什么。即便如此,我的同伴们还是回到了那个地方。
⸢"Hey, shorty. You aren't going to flip a coin this time?"
“嘿,矮子,这次你不掷硬币了吗?”
"It'll be the same whether I do or not, you know."
“你知道,不管我做还是不做,都是一样的。”
"What do you mean?"
“什么意思?”
"Even if I flip it a hundred times and it comes out only once, even if only one percent of hyung remains in that place, I'll still go there to rescue him. Because, that one percent is still hyung."⸥
“即使我翻了一百次,只翻了一次,即使只有百分之一的hyung留在那个地方,我还是会去救他。因为,那1%的人口还在兴奋中。”
Then, the scenario commenced. And in the midst of the banquet of Coins exploding in the air, Dokkaebis of <Star Stream> were clearly freaking out.
然后,情节开始了。在空中爆炸的硬币宴会中,星流的多卡比斯显然被吓坏了。
Within the explosive level of interest shown by the Constellations, the companions were shouting out loudly.
在星座表现出的爆炸性的兴趣范围内,同伴们大声喊叫着。
⸢"Hey, Abaddon! Choose me! I'm gonna absolutely become hundreds of times stronger than that sooty bastard in the future!"⸥ ⸢"General-nim! Are you there? I know you're looking at me right now!"⸥ ⸢"I don't need any sponsors, so please just give me Coins, instead."⸥ ⸢"….Black Flame Dragon, stop pestering me with messages while I'm still being civil, okay? I told you I won't choose you this time around."⸥
“嘿,阿巴顿!选择我吧!我以后一定要比那个乌烟瘴气的混蛋强壮几百倍!”“尼姆将军!你在吗?我知道你现在正看着我!”“我不需要任何赞助商,所以请给我硬币吧。”...黑火龙,别在我还有礼貌的时候来烦我,好吗?我告诉过你,这次我不会选你了。”
They had to be insane.
他们一定是疯了。
⸢"Fufufu, you sure took your sweet time getting to Chungmuro. You think you can rescue that 'Bi-sil-ee' like this? As an aside, this whole area is now this great one's territo…." ⁽¹⁾ "Will you just shut up and hand over the flag, Gong Pil-Du?"⸥
“福福,你这么快就到忠武隆了。你以为你可以这样拯救那个“婊子”吗?顺便说一句,这个地方现在已经变得很恐怖了......”“你能不能闭嘴,把那面旗子交给我,公弼度?”
These people who lost their minds were clearing the scenario with insane methods.
这些失去理智的人正在用疯狂的方法来消除这种情况。
Dangerous moments came in their direction many times, but the companions never yielded once.
危险的时刻多次向他们逼近,但他们从未屈服过。
⸢[Incarnation, 'Yi Ji-Hye', is activating Stigma, 'Transmission Lv.1'!]⸥ ⸢"You stinking sooty bastard! This is why only you got stronger, by using crap like this!"⸥
[化身,‘易知惠’,正在激活耻辱,‘传递吕1’!]“你这个乌黑发臭的混蛋!这就是为什么只有你变得更强大,通过使用这样的废话!”
The [Transmission]. The regressor-specific skill that allowed one to strongly 'ruminate' over the memories from the previous life and let one regain their past skills.
传动装置。回归特定技能,让一个人强烈地“反思”前世的记忆,让一个人重新获得他们过去的技能。
⸢"Uriel! Great Sage! Abyssal Black Flame Dragon!"⸥
“乌列!伟大的圣人!深渊般的黑色火龙!”
And with the aid from the Constellations added in, the companions got to clear the scenario at a considerable pace. It truly was an amazing marching speed.
在星座的帮助下,同伴们以相当快的速度清除了这个场景。这真是一个令人惊异的行军速度。
⸢"We can clear this with Avatars. No one has to die."⸥
“我们可以通过圣灵来解决这个问题,没有人必须死。”
However, it wasn't as if they emerged as unopposed victors every single time.
然而,他们并不是每次都没有遇到对手。
⸢"Conquering King. My apologies, but you need to die here."⸥
“征服国王。我很抱歉,但你必须死在这里。”
Some of the people they regressed with turned out to be traitors.
和他们一起堕落的一些人原来是卖国贼。
⸢"Had you regained your original strength, all three of us combined wouldn't even be a match to you, but…."
“如果你恢复了原来的力量,我们三个加起来都不是你的对手,但是......”
"But, as it is now? It's a different story."⸥
“但是,就像现在这样?那就是另一回事了。”
I bit down on my lip.
我咬了咬嘴唇。
These people joined the regression journey while harbouring impure motivation from the very beginning.
这些人从一开始就怀有不纯洁的动机,加入了回归之旅。
And to make matters worse, they aimed for the early part of the scenarios, when Yu Jung-Hyeok was with Yu Mi-Ah. They probably thought that he'd be at his weakest around this point in time.
更糟糕的是,他们把目标对准了剧情的早期部分,当时YuJung-Hyeok和YuMi-Ah在一起。他们可能认为他在这个时间点处于最弱的状态。
⸢However, that was a miscalculation.⸥
然而,这是一个错误的估计
….Wha?
什么?
⸢"Mi-Ah-yah."⸥
“ Mi-Ah-yah”
Almost at the same time Yu Jung-Hyeok spoke up, a lengthy sword emerged from Yu Mi-Ah's mouth.
差不多就在俞正赫说话的时候,一把长剑从俞美娥的嘴里冒了出来。
⸢The Dark Heavenly Demon Sword.⸥
黑暗天堂恶魔之剑
The highest-grade item that could only be acquired around the middle stages of the scenarios, was now firmly gripped in Yu Jung-Hyeok's hand. Chills ran down my skin. I had no idea that Yu Mi-Ah's 'Inventory' could be used in that fashion…
最高级的物品只能在剧情的中间阶段才能得到,现在已经牢牢地握在了俞正赫的手里。寒气从我的皮肤上流下来。我不知道余美亚的“库存”可以用这种方式..。
While emitting truly incredible killing intent, Yu Jung-Hyeok coldly declared.
虽然发射真正令人难以置信的杀人意图,于正赫冷酷地宣布。
⸢"Die."⸥
“去死吧。”
Sentences continued on sporadically after that.
在那之后,判决零星地继续下去。
⸢"The 'Demon King of Salvation' during this turn is me!"
“在这个转折点,‘救世魔王’就是我!”
"What the hell, we agreed that I'll be the one! That Modifier is mine, noona!"⸥
“管他呢,我们说好了我来做的!那个修改者是我的,诺娜!”
The companions didn't concede an inch to anyone, and… ⸢Majority of the Constellations are baring their animosity towards 'Kim Dok-Ja Company's' Incarnations!⸥
同伴们没有向任何人让步,而且......大多数星座都对“金道佳公司”的化身表示敌意!
And, they didn't compromise once with anyone, either.
而且,他们也没有向任何人妥协过。
The Kim Dok-Ja-less 'Kim Dok-Ja Company' continued to clear the scenarios in a pace not too slow, but not too fast, either
没有金道子的“金道子公司”(KimDok-JaCompany)继续以不太慢、也不太快的速度清除这些情况
Certain scenes were dealt with using simple descriptions, while some others were completely omitted. The later they got in the scenarios, the worse the segmentation of each scenes became. It was as if the rough sketches of ideas had been left behind there, instead.
某些场景用简单的描述处理,而另一些则完全省略。他们在场景中出现得越晚,每个场景的分割就变得越糟糕。就好像那些粗略的想法草图已经被遗忘在那里了。
Companions who were at the 20th scenario were suddenly in the 15th, then they could be found in the 35th next. However, there was no doubt that the companions were there. And I could imagine them.
在第20场景中的同伴突然出现在第15场景中,然后在第35场景中可以找到他们。然而,毫无疑问,他们的同伴都在那里。我可以想象他们。
⸢They ran on the blank margins.⸥
他们在空白的边缘上奔跑
They were running on the scenario's field of snow. And they were advancing forward one sentence at a time. They were gradually getting closer to me.
他们在这个场景的雪地上奔跑。他们一句一句地向前推进。他们逐渐靠近我。
While looking at them, I repeated the cycle of crying and sleeping. The fuzzier my consciousness became, the stronger my desire grew. Even though I knew that I shouldn't think this way, I couldn't stop myself.
当我看着他们的时候,我重复着哭泣和睡眠的循环。我的意识越模糊,我的欲望就越强烈。即使我知道我不应该这样想,我也无法阻止自己。
⸢I want to read this story for a little bit longer.⸥
我想再读一会儿这个故事
Just like that, I read the disconnected sentences, and then, read the one after that. And I imagined what might be between those sentences, as if I was groping around in the dark.
就这样,我读了那些断开的句子,然后,读了之后的那个。我想象着这些句子之间的意思,就好像我在黑暗中摸索。
The viewpoint that the author couldn't control, and one that no reader could predict.
作者无法控制的视角,读者无法预测的视角。
And within this space between the lines not addressed by any sentences, the companions continued to complete the scenarios little by little.
在没有任何句子提及的两行之间的空白处,伴侣们继续一点一点地完成这些场景。
⸢Inside this space between the lines where no one could intrude upon their lives, they remained as gods of this story.⸥