饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《全知读者视角(中英互译版)》作者:[韩]sing N song/ > 《全知读者视角》作者:[韩]sing N song.txt

我叹了口气,问道:“第99章,那么你知道陨石在第五个场景中的位置吗?

Didn't it appear in your novel?"

你的小说里没有提到吗?”

“There is no such thing as a meteorite in my novel!" It was surprising. I thought she would've copied this as well. "I have a sealing stone!"

“在我的小说里没有陨石这种东西!”这令人惊讶。我还以为她会把这个也抄下来。“我有一块封印石!”

As expected.

不出所料。

“Then I am going to get the sealing stone, so be prepared."

“然后我要去拿封印石,所以你要做好准备。”

“You are going to get the meteorite?"

“你会得到陨石吗?”

“Let’s unify the terms. Anyway, you know that I saved you?"

“让我们统一条款。不管怎样,你知道我救了你吗?”

“I didn't ask you…"

“我没有问你......”

The meteorite containing the fire dragon was found by Han Sooyoung. I almost died because of this woman. That reminded me, I put the carcass of the fire dragon on the Exchange. Had it been sold yet?

含有火龙的陨石是由韩秀英发现的。我差点因为这个女人而死。这提醒了我,我把火龙的尸体放到了交易所。已经卖出去了吗?

I ignored Han Sooyoung for a bit and called out to Bihyung.

我有一会儿没理韩秀英,直接去了Bihyung。

'Bihyung.'

“ Bihyung”

There was no answer.

没有回答。

The existing scenarios completely disappeared in an unexpected way. Perhaps the dokkaebis of the Seoul Dome were in a meeting right now.

现有的场景以意想不到的方式完全消失了。也许首尔圆顶体育场的多卡比斯现在正在开会。

They might be saying something like, "This edition is ruined anyway so sell a lot of coin products…"

他们可能会说,“这个版本已经被毁了,所以要卖很多硬币产品......”

The next moment, the 'Exchange' window and 'Dokkaebi Bag' window opened at the same time.

接下来,“交易所”窗口和“dokkaebbag”窗口同时打开。

This brat, he didn't have time to send a message?

这个臭小子,他没有时间发信息吗?

[Many constellations are dissatisfied with the sudden advertisements.]

许多星座对突如其来的广告感到不满

Furthermore, he didn't forget to play the advertisements. I opened up the sales history on the Exchange first.

此外,他没有忘记播放广告。我首先打开了交易所的销售记录。

[The item 'Fire Dragon's Scales' has been sold for 8,000 coins.] [The item 'Fire Dragon's Bones' has been sold for 5,000 coins.]

[“火龙鳞”已售出8,000枚硬币][“火龙骨”已售出5,000枚硬币]

Unexpectedly, there was someone who bought these expensive items.

没想到有人买了这些昂贵的东西。

The items that weren't meant for sale were also sold.

那些本不打算出售的物品也被卖掉了。

[The item 'Fire Dragon's Bones' has been sold for 22,222 coins.] …The items that I had stored on the Exchange were sold. Someone must be desperate for the fire dragon's bones. If I knew this, I would've set the price as 99,999.

[这件名为“火龙骨”的物品已售出22222枚硬币。]我存在交易所的物品被卖掉了。一定有人急需火龙的骨头。如果我知道这个,我会把价格定在99,999美元。

The incarnations that possessed such power at present were Anna Croft, Ranveer Khan of India and China's Feihu… in any case, that person was ignorant.

目前拥有这种力量的化身是安娜·克罗夫特、印度的兰维尔·汗和中国的飞虎......无论如何,这个人是无知的。

I opened the Dokkaebi Bag and bought some items that I needed. Then Han Sooyoung spoke to me in a timely manner.

我打开Dokkaebi包,买了一些我需要的东西。然后韩素英及时地和我说话。

“Why do you want me to go with you? You can go alone."

“你为什么要我和你一起去?你可以一个人去。”

"It is like what you just said. The most important thing for survival is to obtain reliable colleagues."

“就像你刚才说的,生存最重要的事情就是找到可靠的同事。”

Han Sooyoung looked at me suspiciously.

韩素英疑惑地看着我。

"Hrmm…"

“嗯......”

I pulled out an item I just bought.

我拿出一件我刚买的东西。

"Now, swear here."

“现在,在这里发誓。”

[The item Temporary Pledge has been used.]

[本项临时质押已经使用]

+

[Temporary Pledge]

[临时承诺]

1. Kim Dokja (Gab) will sign a contract with Han Sooyoung (Eul) until the sub scenario currently in progress is over.

1.金道佳(Gab)将与韩秀英(Eul)签署一份合同,直到目前正在进行的子方案结束。

2. Kim Dokja (Gap) and Han Sooyoung (Eul) will not harm each other until the sub scenario currently in progress is over.

图2。金道佳(Gap)和韩秀英(Eul)将不会互相伤害,直到目前正在进行的子场景结束。

3. During the contract period, Kim Dokja (Gap) and Han Sooyoung (Eul) will sleep alternately in prepared for the 'sleeping penalty.'

图3。在合同期内,金道佳(Gap)和韩秀英(Eul)将轮流睡觉,为“睡眠惩罚”做准备

·····.

·····.

6. During the contract period, the guidelines for the party will prevail over Kim Dokja's (Gap) opinions.

(英译汉)在合同期内,党的指导方针将优先于KimDokja(Gap)的意见。

7. During the contract period, Han Sooyoung (Eul) will cooperate with Kim Dokja (Gap) to clear the scenarios. She will follow Kim Dokja's orders as long as her life isn't in danger.

图7。在合同期内,韩秀英(Eul)将与金道佳(Gap)合作,以清除这些情况。只要她的生命没有危险,她就会服从KimDokja的命令。

8. During the contract period, Kim Dokja (Gap) will protect Han Sooyoung (Eul).

8.在合同期间,金道佳(Gap)将保护韩秀英(Eul)。

9. This contract will expire at the end of the sub scenario. The body will be destroyed if the contract is violated.

图9。此合同将在子场景结束时到期。如果违反合同,遗体将被销毁。

+

Temporary Pledge. It didn't have the effect of a sponsor contract but it was effective for short-term contracts.

临时抵押。它不具有发起人合同的效力,但对短期合同有效。

Han Sooyoung looked at me with surprised eyes.

韩素英惊讶地看着我。

“Do you think I will sign this?"

“你认为我会在这上面签字吗?”

“Then don't."

“那就不要。”

“…Why should I sign it? I have never done it before."

“......我为什么要签呢?我以前从来没签过。”

"Good. The first experience is important."

“很好,第一次经历很重要。”

Han Sooyoung gritted her teeth. Even so, I knew she would accept. There was no other choice for a person with exhausted magic power. It was suicide to wander alone in Seocho-gu and she needed someone to protect her for a bit.

韩素英咬紧牙关。即便如此,我知道她会接受的。对于一个魔力耗尽的人来说,别无选择。在Seocho-gu独自游荡简直是自杀,她需要有人保护她一段时间。

"…Okay. I accept. But I have one condition."

”好吧我接受但我有一个条件”

"What is it?"

“这是什么?”

“We will share information with each other. How about it? I have a lot to ask you. You should answer honestly. I have Lie Detection."

“我们将相互分享信息。怎么样?我有很多事要问你。你应该如实回答。我会测谎。”

She already got something that I couldn't obtain?

她已经得到了我得不到的东西?

[The character 'Han Sooyoung' has used 'Lie Detection Lv. 1'.]

[“韩秀英”这个字使用了“测谎吕1”]

…It was real.

那是真的。

Han Sooyoung got to the point. "What is your attribute?"

韩秀英直截了当地问道:“你的属性是什么?”

“I don’t know."

“我不知道。”

[The character Han Sooyoung has confirmed that your words are true.]

[韩秀英这个角色已经证实了你的话是真的。]

Han Sooyoung made a stupid expression and raised a hand to her temple.

韩秀英做了一个愚蠢的表情,举起一只手指向她的太阳穴。

“…Is this broken?"

“这个坏了吗?”

"No, it is normal. Then ask me the next question quickly. I will only answer three. For your reference, you have already used one."

“不,这很正常。然后快速地问我下一个问题。我只回答三个问题。作为参考,你已经用过一个了。”

“No, what do you mean that you don't know your attribute?"

“不,你说你不知道自己的属性是什么意思?”

"I really don't know. Now, what is the next question?"

“我真的不知道。现在,下一个问题是什么?”

Han Sooyoung's eyes narrowed and she reluctantly continued to ask questions. “Why did you give up the Absolute Throne?"

韩淑英眯起眼睛,不情愿地继续问道:“你为什么要放弃绝对王位?”

I figured that this question would emerge.

我认为这个问题会浮出水面。

“My plan was ruined because of you. If it wasn't for you… do you know how hard I prepared those apostles only for them to be eliminated? If I was sitting on the throne, I would've been prepared for the next scenario by now…"

“因为你,我的计划泡汤了。如果不是因为你......你知道我是多么努力地准备那些使徒,只是为了让他们被消灭吗?如果我是坐在王位上的话,我现在应该已经为下一步做好了准备......”

“If you sat on the throne, Seoul would've perished."

“如果你坐上王位,首尔早就灭亡了。”

[The character Han Sooyoung has confirmed that your words are true.]

[韩秀英这个角色已经证实了你的话是真的。]

Han Sooyoung frowned. “Why does the skill keep breaking?"

韩素英皱了皱眉头,“为什么这种技巧总是被打破?”

"It isn't broken. We would've been ruined if anyone, not just you or me, sat on the throne."

“它没有坏。如果任何人,不只是你或我,坐在王座上,我们就会被毁掉。”

[The character Han Sooyoung has confirmed that your words are true.]

[韩秀英这个角色已经证实了你的话是真的。]

Han Sooyoung's eyes widened.

韩素英睁大了眼睛。

“How do you know? Where did you get off? Why do you know this when I don't?"

“你怎么知道的?你在哪儿下的车?为什么你知道这些,而我不知道?”

“I'm not someone who got off."

“我不是那种下车的人。”

[The character Han Sooyoung has confirmed that your words are true.]

[韩秀英这个角色已经证实了你的话是真的。]

Han Sooyoung was extremely shocked and managed to squeeze out a question after a moment.

韩素英非常震惊,过了一会儿,终于挤出了一个问题。

“You…how far did you read in Ways of Survival?"

“你......在《生存之道》这本书里你读了多少?”

“Your three questions are over."

“你的三个问题问完了。”

"This is the most important question!" Han Sooyoung's chin trembled. "No way… right? You… there can't be such a crazy guy… yes, it is unlikely…"

“这是最重要的问题!”韩素英的下巴颤抖着。“不可能......对吧?你......不可能有这么疯狂的人......是的,不太可能......”

Da da da da!

哒哒哒哒!

Then something that sounded like horse hooves were hard in the distance.

接着,远处传来像马蹄声的声音。

I told the muttering Han Sooyoung to be silent and we quickly fled to the rear of a nearby building. Something was approaching.

我叫韩素英小声一点,我们赶紧逃到附近一栋楼的后面。有什么东西正在靠近。

It was in the form of a human…? I used Character List on the people rushing towards me in the cloud of dust.

它是以人类的形式...?我用字典上的人物冲向我在云的尘埃。

[The information of this person can't be read in 'Character List.']

[此人的信息不能在“角色列表”中读取]

[This person isn't registered in 'Character List.']

这个人没有在“角色列表”中注册

Looking closely, I could see that all the people running had fur sprouting from their whole body.

仔细观察,我可以看到所有跑步的人全身长满了毛发。

Their faces were human but their bodies were monster-like and twice as big as a human. They seemed like bipedal wolves.

他们的脸是人脸,但他们的身体像怪物一样,是人的两倍大。他们看起来就像两足的狼。

Looking closely, one monster in the lead was holding a man by the neck. It was the biggest of the monsters.

仔细看,其中一个怪物领先,抓住一个人的脖子。它是最大的怪物。

Grrr…. "Where is he?"

“他在哪儿?”

"T-This area! The coin farm…"

“t这个区域!硬币农场......”

There was a sound and the man's head was blown away. He was one of the wanderers who had been in front of Mino Soft. The monsters rushed eagerly and started eating the man's body.

有一个声音,那个人的头被炸飞了。他是在米诺软件公司前面的流浪者之一。怪物们急切地冲过来,开始吃那个人的身体。

I think I knew what these monsters were.

我想我知道这些怪物是什么。

Han Sooyoung realized something and muttered, “…The outside species?"

韩素英意识到了什么,喃喃自语道:“......外来物种?”

Wanderers had their own ways of survival. There were those who still existed as humans and made coin farms, while others gave up on being human and walked the path of a new species.

流浪者有他们自己的生存方式。有些人仍然以人类的身份存在,建造了钱币农场,而其他人则放弃了作为人类的身份,走上了一条新物种的道路。

The outside species had limits but because they gave up on their humanity, they could grow faster than others in the beginning to mid part of the story.

外来物种有其局限性,但是因为他们放弃了自己的人性,他们可以在故事的开始到中段比其他物种成长得更快。

Maybe these guys were the werewolves…

也许这些家伙是狼人..。

“…They gained the power of the meteorite."

“...他们获得了陨石的力量。”

Right now, it was only the fifth scenario. At the current time, the only way people could evolve into werewolves was by using the power of the meteorite. The wanderers had already got their hands on the meteorite that fell in Seochu-gu.

现在,这只是第五种情况。目前,人类进化成狼人的唯一途径就是利用陨石的力量。流浪者已经得到了他们的手在陨石下降在Seochu-gu。

Han Sooyoung opened her mouth. “I know him. That bastard, he is someone who stopped reading."

韩素英张开了嘴,“我认识他,那个混蛋,他就是那个不看书的人。”

"…How do you know?"

“你怎么知道的?”

"I can see it. It is the privilege as the last person who got off the novel."

“我能看出来。作为最后一个离开小说的人,这是一种特权。”

"Privilege?"

“特权?”

“I can read the information and attributes of those who stopped reading." She spoke in a slightly boasting tone. 

“我能读懂那些停止阅读的人的信息和特征。”她用一种略微自夸的语气说道。

Speaking of which, I remembered a story that I heard from Jung Minseob.

说到这个,我想起了从JungMinseob那里听来的一个故事。

Shortly after the scenarios began, the First Apostle came to them. This would be explained if Han Sooyoung had the ability to find those who stopped reading. Then she used her Avatar ability to appear before them.

在这些场景开始后不久,第一使徒来到他们面前。如果韩素英有能力找到那些停止阅读的人,这就可以解释了。然后她用她的化身能力出现在他们面前。

Han Sooyoung kept speaking.

韩素英不停地说。

"That's why I doubted your identity. A guy who can't be read by my skill…"

“这就是为什么我怀疑你的身份。一个无法用我的技术来解读的家伙......”

Han Sooyoung stared at me before looking back at the outside species.

韩素英盯着我,然后回头看了看外面的物种。

“At that time, there were a few people who refused my offer. That wanderer was one of them. I thought it wasn't a big deal since most of them would die early…"

“当时,有几个人拒绝了我的提议。那个流浪者就是其中之一。我认为这没什么大不了的,因为他们中的大多数都会早死......”

“Who is that guy?"

“那家伙是谁?”

"He is Song Minwoo."

“他就是宋民宇。”

Song Minwoo? It definitely wasn't the name of a character. Yet I had heard the name somewhere… [The 6th grade outside species 'Werewolf Song Minwoo' is searching the surroundings.]

宋敏宇?这绝对不是一个角色的名字。然而,我在哪里听说过这个名字......(六年级外的物种“狼人宋民宇”正在周围搜寻。)

I could see the face of the person in the distance. Ah…perhaps.

我可以看到远处那个人的脸。啊......也许吧。

A recent memory came to mind. It was the dream I had a few hours ago. I remembered my days in high school and the gangsters who bullied me. Many years had passed but his facial expression seemed to fit. No matter how much time passed, I couldn't forget that name on the name badge.

我想起了最近的一件事。这是我几个小时前做的梦。我想起了高中的日子,还有那些欺负我的流氓。许多年过去了,但他的面部表情似乎很合适。不管过了多少时间,我都不会忘记名牌上的名字。

Song Minwoo… it must be him. But that bastard was someone 'who got off?' That gangster read a novel?

宋民宇......一定是他。但是那个混蛋是不是有人“下车了?”那个黑帮看小说?

"Where did he get off?"

“他在哪儿下车的?”

"That guy… he was a bit strange. He is a bit different from the usual readers.”

“那个家伙......他有点奇怪。他和通常的读者有点不同。”

"What is it?"

“这是什么?”

Han Sooyoung worried for a moment before saying,

韩素英心里一阵不安,

"In my eyes, he… got off at chapter 173."

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页