Episode 16 – The Fifth Scenario (1)
第十六集-第五场景(1)
Song Minwoo's blood dripped onto the ground.
宋民宇的血滴到了地上。
The feeling of my blood-soaked fist was dull. Song Minwoo was bleeding but he didn't open his eyes or talk. The shattered flesh seemed to have given up on restoration.
我那沾满鲜血的拳头感觉很沉闷。宋敏宇在流血,但他没有睁开眼睛,也没有说话。破碎的肉体似乎已经放弃了复原。
Han Sooyoung muttered, “A scary guy… you killed a werewolf with bare hands?"
韩素英喃喃自语道:“一个可怕的家伙......你徒手杀死了一个狼人?”
The other werewolves had already run away or were taken care of by Han Sooyoung. I looked down at Song Minwoo and said,
其他的狼人要么已经跑掉了,要么被韩秀英照顾得很好。我低头看着宋民宇说,
"He hasn't died yet."
“他还没死呢。”
Now the Fourth Wall didn’t shake when I looked at him. I didn't know if the trauma was resolved but I could resist it more than in the past.
现在,当我看着第四堵墙的时候,它并没有颤抖。我不知道创伤是否已经解决,但是我比过去更能抵抗它。
[The constellation 'One who Overcomes the Late Trials' sends encouragement to you.] [The constellation 'One who Overcomes the Late Trials' wants to give you his own stigma.]
[克服后期考验的星座给你鼓励。][《星座:战胜后期考验的人》想要给你一个他自己的污点。]
Giving me a stigma? Really? The bounty scenario wasn't a single constellation request so it was surprising to give a stigma as a reward.
给我留下污点?真的吗?赏金方案并不是一个星座式的请求,所以将耻辱作为奖励是令人惊讶的。
Of course, I appreciated it.
当然,我很感激。
[The stigma Self-rationalization has been acquired.]
[自我合理化已经成为耻辱。]
[The constellation 'One who Overcomes the Late Trials' smiles with satisfaction at you who has succeeded his stigma.] [You will now have a defense mechanism that won't be bothered by any trauma.]
[克服后期考验的星座对你笑了笑,因为你成功完成了他的使命。][你现在有了一种不会受到任何创伤影响的防御机制。]
Thanks… I stared absentmindedly for a bit.
谢谢......我心不在焉地盯了一会儿。
[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is grabbing his belly and laughing.]
[《金发囚徒》星座抓着肚子大笑]
Self-rationalization? What did this mean? Are you kidding me?
自我辩解?这是什么意思?你在开玩笑吗?
Han Sooyoung asked, "Hey, aren't you going to kill him?"
韩素英问:“嘿,你不是要杀了他吗?”
"Eh?"
“嗯?”
"I'm talking about that."
“我说的就是这个。”
I looked down at Song Minwoo in my hands. Should I kill him? There was no burden since he was an outside species.
我低头看着手中的宋敏宇。我应该杀了他吗?因为他是外来物种,所以没有什么负担。
[The backer of Song Minwoo is looking at you.]
[宋民宇的支持者正在看着你。]
The constellations of Bihyung's channel would like it if I killed him.
如果我杀了他,比亨通道的星座们会很高兴的。
[Many constellations desire your revenge.]
许多星座渴望你的复仇
I looked at Song Mingwoo for a while before putting him down.
我看了宋明宇一会儿才把他放倒。
“Let's go."
“我们走吧。”
“What? Really?"
“什么?真的吗?”
"Yes."
“是的。”
[Some constellations are disappointed with your hypocrisy.]
(有些星座对你的虚伪感到失望。)
[Many constellations are questioning your judgment.]
许多星座质疑你的判断
[The constellation Secretive Plotter is watching your judgment.]
[星座秘密策划者正在监视你的判断]
“You really won't kill him? Won't this bastard have coins?"
“你真的不会杀他吗?这个混蛋不会有硬币吗?”
"Yes."
“是的。”
"Then can I kill him?"
“那我能杀了他吗?”
“Go ahead. But won't you regret it?"
“去吧,但你不会后悔吗?”
"Regret?"
“后悔?”
I shrugged and walked towards her.
我耸了耸肩,向她走去。
To be exact, it was in the direction that the werewolf group had run away. Perhaps their origin would be at the end of this direction. If my guess was right, the meteorite was what helped transform them into werewolves. The meteorites must be collected to prepare for the disaster scenario.
确切地说,这是狼人群体逃跑的方向。也许它们的起源就在这个方向的尽头。如果我的猜测是正确的,陨石就是帮助他们变成狼人的东西。必须收集陨石,以备灾难发生。
Han Sooyoung looked after me with a suspicious expression.
韩素英带着怀疑的表情看着我。
All of a sudden, the sound of footsteps died up and headed in another direction. It was in the exact direction of Song Minwoo.
突然,脚步声消失了,朝另一个方向走去。正好是宋民宇的方向。
Her avatar…
她的化身..。
Yes. I thought Han Sooyoung would do this. I let her do what she want. In return, she would turn a blind eye to my hypocrisy.
是的。我以为韩素英会这么做。我让她做她想做的事。作为回报,她对我的伪善视而不见。
Then after a while.
过了一会儿。
"Shit! What is this?"
“妈的!这是什么?”
Han Sooyoung gave a terrible scream and shook. I could tell the messages that were appearing in her head. Perhaps they would be messages like this:
韩秀英吓得尖叫起来,浑身发抖。我可以分辨出她脑海中出现的信息。也许它们会是这样的信息:
[The 6th grade outside species 'Song Minwoo' has been killed and the demon king 'Andras' has noticed the murderer's presence.
六年级的外来物种“宋民宇”被杀了,魔王“安德拉斯”注意到了凶手的存在。
[The demon king Andras will remember the one who dealt the final blow.] [The demon king Andras will search for the one who dealt the final blow.]
[恶魔国王安德拉斯会记得是谁给了他最后一击][恶魔国王安德拉斯会寻找最后一击的人。]
[Final Blow: Han Sooyoung]
[最后一击:韩秀英]
Han Sooyoung looked at me with a pale face and I laughed.
韩素英苍白的看着我,我笑了。
"I told you that you would regret it."
“我说过你会后悔的。”
Song Minwoo was a member of the 72nd demon king, Andras' household.
宋民宇是安德拉斯家族第72任恶魔国王的成员。
***
***
The 72nd demon king.
第72任魔王。
The constellations weren't the only strong ones among the Star Stream.
星座并不是星流中唯一强大的星座。
There were some strong people who refused to be subscribes to the heavens and travelled around planets. One of these superpowers was the 'demon kings.'
有一些强壮的人拒绝上天堂,在行星上旅行。其中一个超能力就是“魔王”
"You are a really bad jerk."
“你真是个大坏蛋。”
The demon kings sought their own 'households', just like the constellations chose incarnations. Corrupted incarnations could choose to join the household of a demon king.
恶魔国王寻找他们自己的“家庭”,就像星座选择化身一样。堕落的化身可以选择加入恶魔王的家族。
The werewolf was one of his symbols and was located at the bottom of the 72nd demon king Andras' caste.
狼人是他的象征之一,位于第72代恶魔王安德拉斯种姓的底部。
It was due to Andras' blessing that Song Minwoo had the Physical Regeneration ability.
这是由于安德拉斯的祝福,宋民宇有物理再生能力。
Han Sooyoung stuttered out, “H-How can I…"
韩淑英结结巴巴地说:“我怎么能......”
“Don’t worry. Some people I know were cursed by a demon king like you but they didn't die right away."
“别担心,我认识的一些人被你这样的魔王诅咒了,但他们没有马上死去。”
"Why are you saying it now?"
“你为什么现在才说?”
Come to think of it, Han Myungoh who was cursed by the demon king, Asmodeus… I didn't know what happened to him. Was he still alive?
回想起来,被恶魔王阿斯莫德斯诅咒的韩孟国......我不知道他发生了什么。他还活着吗?
“I think it is good. Andras isn't a very high ranking demon king. If you are enemies with a demon king, you will get the favour of the absolute good constellations and get more donations. It is a good thing."
“我认为这很好。安德拉斯并不是一个级别很高的魔王。如果你是恶魔王的敌人,你将得到绝对良好的星座的青睐,并得到更多的捐赠。这是一件好事。”
“Will the archangels care? Besides, I don't get along with sponsors and angels!"
“大天使会在乎吗?况且,我和赞助商和天使相处不好!”
Why? Was it also a demon king? I couldn't help thinking so when I suddenly closed my mouth.
为什么?它也是恶魔之王吗?当我突然闭上嘴的时候,我禁不住这样想。
…What did she just say?
她刚才说什么?
"You don't get along with sponsors and angels?"
“你和赞助商和天使们相处得不好?”
Han Sooyoung noticed my gaze and cursed.
韩淑英注意到了我的目光,咒骂起来。
"Damn, my damn mouth…"
“该死,我的嘴巴......”
“Do you not have a sponsor?"
“你没有担保人吗?”
It wasn't impossible. I also had no sponsor. In fact, in the first scenario, many of the survivors wouldn't get sponsors. To be precise, they didn't have any choices.
这并非不可能。我也没有担保人。事实上,在第一种情况下,许多幸存者得不到赞助商。准确地说,他们没有任何选择。
However, it was unexpected that a strong person like Han Sooyoung had no sponsor.
然而,像韩素英这样强壮的人竟然没有赞助人,这是出乎意料的。
"I didn't choose one. Isn't it strange to choose from the beginning? I can only pick once."
“我没有选择。从一开始选择不是很奇怪吗?我只能选择一次。”
"Well, that's right."
“嗯,没错。”
If the Sponsor Selection could be postponed, it was better to postpone it.
如果赞助商选择可以推迟,最好推迟。
There were many good constellations and depended on how the person acted in a scenario, they could literally go from a 'turd to a Mercedes.'
有很多很好的星座,这取决于人们在一个场景中的表现,他们可以从一个“粪便”变成一辆“奔驰”
The Sponsor Selection occurred once after the first scenario and were regularly implemented before the 'disaster scenarios' occurred.
赞助商选择发生在第一种情景之后,并且在“灾难情景”发生之前定期实施。
The fifth scenario was a 'disaster scenario' so Han Sooyoung would be able to participate in the upcoming second round of the Sponsor Selection.
第五个方案是“灾难方案”,因此韩秀英将能够参加即将到来的第二轮赞助商选择。
I raised my hand and asked, “Who will you choose? Is there a constellation you are thinking about?"
我举手问道:“你会选择谁?你在想什么星座?”
Han Sooyoung made a confident expression at my words. “Won't you be surprised when you find out? They are already interested in me."
韩秀英对我的话表现得很自信。“当你发现的时候,你不会感到惊讶吗?他们已经对我感兴趣了。”
“Who is it?”
“是谁?”
Was it perhaps the Great Sage the Equal of Heaven?
难道是大圣天平吗?
“Have you heard of the Abyssal Black Flame Dragon?"
“你听说过深海黑焰龙吗?”
…The black flame dragon?
...黑火龙?
[The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' is looking at your reaction.]
[星座‘深渊黑火龙’正在观察你的反应。]
I hesitated for a moment before replying, “Ah, yes. He is a good sponsor."
我犹豫了一会儿,然后回答说:“啊,是的,他是一个好的赞助商。”
The Abyssal Black Flame Dragon was the sponsor of the Delusional Demon Kim Namwoon in the original novel. The Delusional Demon was one of the best fights along with the Steel Sword, so it wasn't a bad choice.
在原著中,深海黑焰龙是妄想恶魔金南云的赞助者。《妄想魔鬼》和《钢剑》一样是最好的战斗之一,所以这个选择也不错。
[The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' is looking at you with a complicated gaze.]
[“深不可测的黑色火龙”正以复杂的目光注视着你。]
This guy wasn't interested in me anymore.
这家伙对我不再感兴趣了。
Han Sooyoung's eyebrows twitched at my nonchalant tone. "What is with this sour expression? Who is your sponsor?"
韩素英的眉毛因为我冷淡的语调而抽动了一下。“这个酸溜溜的表情是怎么回事?谁是你的赞助人?”
“No, it is nothing. I was just feeling envious."
“不,没什么。我只是有点嫉妒。”
"Really?"
“真的吗?”
"Really."
“真的。”
[The character 'Han Sooyoung' has used 'Lie Detection Lv. 1'.] [The character Han Sooyoung has confirmed that the statement is false]
[韩秀英这个人物用了‘测谎吕’这个词。1.][韩秀英这个角色已经证实这个说法是错误的]
"Is this real?"
“这是真的吗?”
I didn't care about the Abyssal Black Flame Dragon. I just wanted her to get a sponsor. Han Sooyoung and this thug matched very well.
我不在乎深海黑焰龙。我只是想让她找个担保人。韩素英和这个恶棍很般配。
[The constellation who likes harems is cheering on you and Han Sooyoung.]
[喜欢后宫的星座在为你和韩秀英欢呼]
[500 coins have been sponsored.]
[已经发起了500枚硬币]
Han Sooyoung's expression distorted like she heard the same message as me.
韩素英的表情扭曲了,好像她听到了和我一样的信息。
"What is this again…?"
“这是什么......?”
Unfortunately, the wish of the harem constellation wouldn't come true. Han Sooyoung and I would only be together for the next 10 days.
不幸的是,后宫星座的愿望无法实现。韩秀英和我只能在一起待10天。
There was a moment of cooperation but it didn't change that she was a threatening enemy.
有那么一瞬间的合作,但这并没有改变她是一个有威胁的敌人的事实。
"It looks like we've arrived."
“看来我们已经到了。”
After a while, we reached the place that was probably the base of the werewolves.
过了一会儿,我们来到了可能是狼人基地的地方。
It was near a broadcasting station. There was a bloody smell coming from the narrow forest of buildings. I heard the cries of the werewolves and people in the distance, like a battle was going on. Han Sooyoung said, "It seems that we are a bit late. Is there a preceding visitor?"
它在一个广播电台附近。狭窄的建筑物林中传来一股血腥的气味。我听到了狼人和远处人们的叫声,就像一场战斗正在进行。韩淑英说:“看来我们有点迟了。前面有客人吗?”
I didn't seen any werewolves moving around as guards. Once we entered a bit further, a coin farmer that was bigger than Director Yoon's one was installed.
我没有看到任何狼人作为守卫四处走动。一旦我们进入了一点进一步,一个比尹主任的一个更大的钱农被安装。
The coin farms were the exclusive property of the destroyed world. I was tired of facing these sights all the time.
钱币农场是被摧毁的世界的专有财产。我厌倦了一直面对这些景象。
It seemed like the coin harvest was over because there were no surviving people behind bars.
似乎硬币收割结束了,因为没有幸存者被关在监狱里。
Han Sooyoung was moving ahead when she suddenly grabbed her nose.
韩淑英正往前走,突然一把抓住她的鼻子。
"Yuck, what is this?"
“真恶心,这是什么?”
As we headed through the imprisonment area to the residence of the werewolves, a more horrifying sight awaited us. Severed human thighs were hanging from rubber bands. It was like pork in a butcher's shop, making the purpose obvious.
当我们穿过监禁区前往狼人的住所时,一个更加恐怖的景象在等待着我们。被切断的大腿被橡皮筋吊着。这就像肉店里的猪肉,目的很明显。
[The exclusive skill 'Fourth Wall' has offset your emotional trauma.]
[《第四面墙》这个独特的技巧抵消了你的情感创伤。]
I read these scenes in the text but this was my first time actually seeing them. There was a fixed way for humans to evolve into an outside species.
我在课文中读到了这些场景,但这是我第一次真正看到它们。人类进化成外来物种有一个固定的方式。
Cannibalism In other words, to eat their own people.
吃人也就是说,吃自己人。
Han Sooyoung cursed, "You fucking scum…"
韩素英骂道:“你这个人渣......”
Most outside species evolved accidentally. Those who couldn't clear the 'find food' sub scenario usually walked this path. Once they ate a person, they couldn't stop. Those who changed species would no longer feel guilty about killing humans.
大多数外来物种都是偶然进化的。那些不能清晰地找到食物的人通常走这条路。一旦它们吃了一个人,它们就停不下来。那些改变了物种的人将不再为杀死人类而感到内疚。
I stated, “You look upset when you see this."
我说,“当你看到这个的时候,你看起来很沮丧。”
“Of course. Who wouldn't be upset?"
“当然,谁不会生气呢?”
“The other prophets said you want to use your information to control the world."
“其他先知说你想用你的信息来控制世界。”
“Who said that?" Han Sooyoung sneered and added, “It is just as absurd as you calling me a plagiarist."
“谁说的?”韩秀英冷笑着补充道,“你说我抄袭,这也一样荒谬。”
"…"
"..."
"World domination? It would be good. But my first goal is to prevent the destruction. Why else did I collect the apostles?"
征服世界?这样很好。但我的首要目标是防止破坏。不然我为什么要收集使徒呢?”
“The apostles were all trash."
“使徒们都是垃圾。”
"They were originally trash? Is that my fault?"
“它们本来就是垃圾?那是我的错吗?”
Tang! Tang! Tang! Tang!We reflexively held our breaths. There was a loud sound from in front of us. I would hear the sound of flesh exploding.
小唐!小唐!小唐!小唐!我们条件反射地屏住呼吸。我们前面传来一阵响亮的声音。我会听到肉体爆炸的声音。
Tatang!
大唐!
No matter how I thought about it, this was the sound of gunshots. Wasn't the army already wiped out?