饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《全知读者视角(中英互译版)》作者:[韩]sing N song/ > 《全知读者视角》作者:[韩]sing N song.txt

无所不知的读者视角第77章.2

作者:韩-sing N song/ 当前章节:2650 字 更新时间:2026-6-23 09:31

“Why should I tell you?"

“我为什么要告诉你?”

“It is information needed to clear the scenario."

“我们需要这些信息来消除这种情况。”

[The provisions of the Temporary Contract will take effect.]

[本临时合同条款自行生效]

Han Sooyoung's expression distorted.

韩素英的表情扭曲了。

"…Level 55."

”...55级”

I was honestly surprised. I thought it would be over level 40 because she could control dozens of avatars but level 5… this was almost approaching the scenario limit.

我真的很惊讶。我以为它会超过40级,因为她可以控制几十个阿凡达,但是5级...这几乎接近场景的极限。

Her physique and strength were relatively low so she must've been putting all her coins into magic power.

她的体格和力量相对较低,所以她一定是把她所有的硬币变成了魔法力量。

“I will change it. I will take two hours. You will take eight hours."

“我会改的。我会花两个小时。你会花八个小时。”

"Hey! That's unfair! And now I have run out of magic power."

“嘿!这不公平!现在我已经没有魔力了。”

I opened the Dokkaebi Bag and bought a few Intermediate Magic Power Recovery Potions.

我打开Dokkaebi包,买了一些中等魔力恢复药水。

"Then drink this."

“那就喝这个吧。”

'What is this?"

“这是什么?”

"Coin item."

“硬币项目。”

“…Is your sponsor huge? You are just giving something like this to me?"

“...你的赞助商很大吗?你就这么把这样的东西给我?”

“I am the one who is big."

“我才是大人物。”

Han Sooyoung glanced at me. “Did you put anything strange in it?"

韩素英看了我一眼,“你有没有放什么奇怪的东西在里面?”

“Then I'll start first."

“那我先开始吧。”

I touched the moon stone and started injecting magic power. 10 hours later, the guy inside the meteorite would wake up.

我摸了摸月亮石,开始注入魔力。10小时后,陨石里的人就会醒来。

***

***

How long was I asleep? I opened my eyes at the sound of someone waking up.

我睡了多久?听到有人醒来的声音,我睁开了眼睛。

“Hey, get up quickly! That guy has started to move!"

“嘿,快起来!那家伙开始动了!”

Han Sooyoung shouted with a nervous face while touching the meteorite.

韩素英一边摸着陨石,一边紧张地喊道。

The meteorite had started to crack.

陨石开始裂开。

It was a phenomenon similar to when the fire dragon broke out of the meteorite. It wasn't an aggressive reaction but if I said one word wrong… both of us might die here.

这是一个类似的现象,当火龙爆发出陨石。这不是一个激进的反应,但是如果我说错一个字......我们两个都可能会死在这里。

A brilliant light emerged from the moon stone, lifting some of the darkness of the night.

一道明亮的光从月亮石中显现出来,驱散了夜晚的一些黑暗。

It was an awakening of a powerful presence that gave off a heavy pressure just looking at it.

这是一种强大存在的觉醒,仅仅看着它就会发出沉重的压力。

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 78

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页