私人属性:回归(第3回合)(神话),职业玩家(稀有),至尊王(英雄)
Exclusive Skills: Sage's Eyes Lv. 8, Hand to Hand Combat Lv. 9, Advanced Weapons Training Lv. 8, Mental Barrier Lv. 6, Hundred Steps Godly Fists Lv. 6, Red Phoenix Shunpo Lv. 6…Omitted…
独家技能:Sage’sEyesLv。8,徒手搏斗Lv。9,AdvancedWeaponsTrainingLv高级武器训练。8,精神障碍Lv。6,000StepsGodlyFistsLv.6,RedPhoenixShunpoLv.6.省略。
Stigma: Regression Lv. 3, Transmission Lv. 3
柱头:回归Lv.3,传播Lv.3
Overall Stats: Physique Lv. 60, Strength Lv. 60, Agility Lv. 60, Magic Power Lv. 60.
整体统计:体格Lv.60,力量Lv.60,敏捷Lv.60,魔力Lv.60。
* Currently in an abnormal condition.
*现时情况不正常。
* Currently, this person is affected by the Thousand Spirits Poison.
*目前,此人受千魂毒影响。
+
There were no problems with his stats. Yoo Jonghyuk was still one of the strongest incarnations in Seoul and his skills had grown compared to the last time I saw him.
他的统计数据没有问题。柳永玉仍然是首尔最强大的化身之一,与我上次见到他时相比,他的技能有所提高。
The problem was his abnormal status.
问题是他的身份不正常。
Yoo Jonghyuk didn't have the skills Thousand Poisons Resistance or Immunity to Ten Thousand Poisons yet. Therefore, poison was currently one of Yoo Jonghyuk's few weaknesses.
柳钟玉还没有一万毒药抗性或者一万毒药免疫的技能。因此,毒药是柳钟玉目前为数不多的弱点之一。
He was like this because he was poisoned.
他这样是因为他中毒了。
I looked closer and saw that there were blue blood vessels all over his body. It hadn't been long since he was poisoned. Fortunately, he was still alive.
我走近一看,发现他全身都是蓝色的血管。他被下毒还没过多久。幸运的是他还活着。
But it was strange. I knew of only one person who could infect Yoo Jonghyuk with Thousand Spirits Poison at this time…
但这很奇怪。我知道只有一个人能在这个时候用千魂毒感染柳钟玉..。
A woman watching me in the distance asked, "You… are you Kim Dokja-ssi?"
一个女人在远处看着我问,“你......你是KimDokja-ssi吗?”
I nodded. I looked at the woman who brought Yoo Jonghyuk here.
我点点头,看着那个把柳钟玉带到这里来的女人。
“He was like this the whole time. He kept asking me to take him to Kim Dokja…"
“他一直都是这个样子。他一直让我带他去见金独子......”
Yoo Jonghyuk?
柳永玉?
I looked down at Yoo Jonghyuk's face, which was more blue-tinged than before, and instantly had many thoughts. The terrified Han Sooyoung who had been fleeing came back.
我低头看着柳永玉的脸,他的脸色比以前更青了,我立刻有了许多想法。那个吓坏了的韩素英又回来了。
"Hey, what's going on?" Han Sooyoung poked my shoulder but I didn't answer.
“嘿,怎么了?”韩秀英戳了戳我的肩膀,但我没有回答。
I struggled for a moment before speaking to Bihyung.
我挣扎了一会儿才和比亨说话。
'Bihyung, open the Dokkaebi Bag.'
“Bihyung,打开Dokkaebi包。”
[Now do you understand? This wasn't my doing.]
现在你明白了吗?这不是我干的
'Open the bag.'
打开袋子
After confirming my remaining coins, I found a coin item that could cure Yoo Jonghyuk.
在确认我剩下的硬币后,我发现了一个可以治愈YooJonghyuk的硬币。
He was affected by the THousand Spirits Poison so it couldn't be removed simply by eating the Ellain Forest Essence. I quickly turned on the text and checked some of the ingredients before purchasing items from the Dokkaebi Bag.
他受到了千魂毒的影响,所以它不能简单地通过吃伊利安森林精华来移除。我迅速打开文本,检查了一些配料,然后从Dokkaebi袋子里买了一些东西。
[You have purchased one Midday Tryst.]
[你已经购买了一次午间幽会]
[You have purchased one Old Barbara Branch.]
你已经买了一家老芭芭拉分店
[You have purchased two Putna Daltun Horns.]
[你已经购买了两个PutnaDaltunHorns。]
[You have purchased one Detox Potato.]
[你已经买了一个排毒土豆。]
[You have purchased two Aintern Temple's Purification Water.]
[您已经购买了两个阿连德寺庙的净化水。]
[You have purchased one Ellain Forest Essence.]
[您已经购买了一瓶艾兰森林精华]
[A total of 7,370 coins are consumed.]
总共消耗了7370枚硬币
It was an unexpected bleeding service. I asked the survivors around me for a small bucket, lit the Magic Power Stove and poured the ingredients into it. Han Sooyoung asked,
这是一个出乎意料的服务。我向周围的幸存者要了一个小水桶,点燃了神奇的大火炉,把原料倒进去。韩秀英问道,
"What are you going to make?"
“你打算做什么?”
“An antidote."
“解药。”
“Did you decide to save him?"
“你决定救他了吗?”
I nodded and replied, “This bastard, he came to me deliberately."
我点点头,回答说:“这个混蛋,他故意来找我的。”
“Deliberately? Why?”
“故意的?为什么?”
"I don't know."
“我不知道。”
“Did he come to ask you for help? I don't think Yoo Jonghyuk would come all this way to kill you."
”“他是来找你帮忙的吗?我认为柳永玉不会大老远跑来杀你。”
"That is impossible for Yoo Jonghyuk."
“这对柳钟玉来说是不可能的。”
"How do you know?"
“你怎么知道?”
"I know. He is that type of bastard."
“我知道,他就是那种混蛋。”
I adjusted the flames of the stove.
我调整了炉子的火焰。
Fire blazed and the contents in the bucket started to boil. Based on the colour and form, it looked like food from the Death Valley goblins. It might seem terrible but this soup was an excellent antidote.
大火燃烧起来,桶里的东西开始沸腾。从颜色和形状来看,它看起来像是死亡谷地精的食物。这看起来可能很可怕,但是这种汤是一种极好的解毒剂。
Han Sooyoung placed her hands on her knees and stared at the terrible food. “By the way, was Yoo Jonghyuk such a bad person in Ways of Survival?"
韩淑英把手放在膝盖上,盯着那可怕的食物。“顺便问一句,柳永玉在《生存之道》(WaysofSurvival)中是不是就是这么一个坏人?”
"…What?"
“什么?”
“It was a thought that I had. Didn't Yoo Jonghyuk save a lot of people and do good deeds? Of course, he is like a psychopath but isn't he moving for the people? He is fighting to save the world. I don't want to admit it because I am a bad person."
“这是我的一个想法。柳永玉不是救了很多人,做了很多好事吗?当然,他就像一个精神病患者,但他不是为了人民而行动吗?他正在为拯救世界而战。我不想承认,因为我是个坏人。”
When I thought about it, Han Sooyoung's words weren’t completely wrong. I laughed and said, “Your defense of Yoo Jonghyuk is energetic because you haven't read as far as me."
当我想到这一点,韩秀英的话并没有完全错误。我笑着说:“你为柳钟玉辩护是很有活力的,因为你还没有读到我这么远。”
"But that is that and this is this. You can't judge people by only looking at one side."
“但事情就是这样,事情就是这样。你不能只看一面来判断一个人。”
It was an unexpected conversation so I looked up at Han Sooyoung for a while.
这是一次出乎意料的谈话,所以我抬头看了韩秀英一会儿。
Han Sooyoung was smiling coldly.
韩素英冷冷地笑了笑。
“No matter how much you claim that my work is plagiarism, it has actually never been affected by Ways of Survival."
“不管你多么声称我的作品是剽窃,它实际上从未受到《生存之道》的影响。”
“…You almost convinced me without saying that. It is a real pity."
“......你几乎没说就说服了我。真可惜。”
I said this but my mind was a bit complicated.
我说了这些,但是我的思想有点复杂。
What type of person was Yoo Jonghyuk? Could I really say that I was familiar with the existence of Yoo Jonghyuk?
柳钟玉是什么类型的人?我真的可以说我熟悉柳钟玉的存在吗?
I was able to confidently answer until a while ago. I was the only reader who read all of Ways of Survival.
直到不久前,我才能自信地回答。我是唯一一个读完《生存之道》的读者。
But I felt that some of my answers were being diluted in the soup. Did I know Yoo Jonghyuk at all?
但是我觉得我的一些回答在汤里被冲淡了。我认识柳钟玉吗?
Not long after that, the soup started boiling.
不久之后,汤开始沸腾。
[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is impressed with your good deed.] [The constellations of the absolute good system support your good deed.]
[你的好行为给‘魔鬼般的火之法官’星座留下了深刻的印象。][绝对善良系统的星座支持你的善行。]
[3,000 coins have been sponsored.]
[赞助了3000枚硬币]
It was rare for a person to be damaged by sponsorship. Shit.
很少有人会因为赞助而受到伤害。
I approached Yoo Jonghyuk with the soup. Han Sooyoung brought me a spoon from a nearby store. I scooped up the soup with the spoon and put it in Yoo Jonghyuk's mouth. Han Sooyoung watched me blowing on the soup.
我拿着汤走近柳钟玉。韩淑英从附近的商店给我买了一把勺子。我用勺子舀起汤,放到柳钟玉的嘴里。韩素英看着我吹汤。
“You are acting like a wife."
“你表现得像个妻子。”
"Do you want to do this?"
“你想这么做吗?”
"I don't want to."
“我不想。”
In fact, I wouldn't have given the job to her anyway. It was due to the system message that I heard every time I scooped up a spoonful of soup.
事实上,反正我也不会把这份工作交给她。这是因为我每次舀起一勺汤时都会听到系统消息。
[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is impressed with your good deed.]
[你的好行为给‘魔鬼般的火之法官’星座留下了深刻的印象。]
[500 coins have been sponsored.]
[已经发起了500枚硬币]
It was tremendous to receive coins every time I fed him.
每次我喂他东西,他都能收到硬币,真是太好了。
[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is impressed with your good deed.]
[你的好行为给‘魔鬼般的火之法官’星座留下了深刻的印象。]
[300 coins have been sponsored.]
赞助了300枚硬币
I thought it was a loss to me but it turned out to be a huge honey event. Indeed, people should live a good life.
我以为这是我的损失,但结果却是一个巨大的蜂蜜事件。的确,人们应该过上美好的生活。
However, I started to feel a bit strange after 10 spoonfuls.
然而,10勺之后,我开始觉得有点奇怪。
[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is impressed with your good deed.]
[你的好行为给‘魔鬼般的火之法官’星座留下了深刻的印象。]
[400 coins have been sponsored.]
[已赞助了400枚硬币]
…Was this constellation really impressed with the good deed? Would it last until the bowl was empty?
这个星座真的对这件好事印象深刻吗?它会一直持续到碗空为止吗?
Yoo Jonghyuk started to open his eyes with a slight groan. He was still in bad shape but he was gradually healing from the poison. I didn't miss his opportunity and took out one item.
柳钟玉开始睁开眼睛,轻轻地呻吟了一声。他的身体状况仍然很糟糕,但是他逐渐从毒药中恢复过来了。我没有错过他的机会,拿出了一样东西。
[You have used the Midday Tryst.]
[你已经利用了午间幽会]
[You are seeking consent from the target.]
[你正在寻求目标的同意。]
Midday Tryst was an item that allowed for a one on one conversation with the selected target for a specified time period. If I had a bit more coins, I would've learnt the Sound Transmission skill but I didn't have that much to spare. Therefore, I chose the next best thing.
“午间幽会”是一个允许在指定时间段内与选定目标进行一对一会话的项目。如果我有更多的硬币,我会学习声音传输技能,但我没有那么多备用。因此,我选择了接下来最好的事情。
[The target has agreed to communicate with you.]
[目标已经同意与你沟通。]
[The Midday Tryst has started.]
[正午的幽会开始了。]
Once I sent a message to Yoo Jonghyuk, a small messenger window emerged in front of me.
有一次我给柳钟玉发了一条信息,一个小信使的窗户出现在我的面前。
–Hey, can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗?
The connection was formed.
这种联系形成了。
I purchased this item for three reasons.
我买这件东西有三个原因。
One was because Yoo Jonghyuk's tongue was paralyzed by the effect of Thousand Spirits Poison and the second reason was to avoid leaking information to Han Sooyoung. The third and most important reason was that I didn't want to confirm to Yoo Jonghyuk that I could read his thoughts.
一个是因为柳钟玉的舌头被千魂毒麻痹了,另一个是为了避免信息泄露给韩秀英。第三个也是最重要的原因是,我不想向柳钟玉证实我能读懂他的思想。
The next moment, Yoo Jonghyuk's message came up.
接下来,柳荣玉的信息出现了。
–Kim Dokja, move to the east right now.
-KimDokja,马上到东边去。
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 81