这是一个有吸引力的提议。问题是...转移。我认识一个叫dokkak的家伙“我可能看起来像这样,但实际上我真的很害怕。我这样跟你说话,浑身发抖。所以赶快把东西给我。”
Dokgak's expression hardened at my words.
听到我的话,杜卡克的表情变得强硬起来。
[How interesting. You are humble.]
真有趣,你很谦虚
–You are too arrogant. You will be humbled one day.
-你太傲慢了,总有一天你会被羞辱的。
"…What does that mean?"
“......这是什么意思?”
–Bihyung's channel will soon disappear.
比亨的渠道很快就会消失。
A laugh emerged from Dokgak’s mouth.
杜卡克的嘴里发出一阵笑声。
[Then it can't be helped. I originally wanted to announce this after paying the 'compensation' but I'm sorry.]
[那就没办法了。我本来想在支付了‘赔偿金’之后再宣布这件事的,但是我很抱歉。]
…An announcement? What announcement?
宣布?什么宣布?
Dokgak looked up at the sky. He looked at the constellations emitting light and slowly opened his mouth. His voice seemed to echo in all of Seoul.
多卡克抬头望着天空。他看着散发着光芒的星座,慢慢地张开了嘴。他的声音似乎在整个首尔回响。
[I have regrettable news for the constellations who have watched the scenario with interest so far.]
[我有一个令人遗憾的消息要告诉那些星座,他们到目前为止一直饶有兴趣地关注着这个场景。]
The low-grade dokkaebis quickly withdrew from Bihyung's vicinity. Bihyung made a bewildered expression. It wasn't good whenever the dokkaebis acted like this.
低等级的dokkaebis很快就撤离了Bihyung附近地区。比亨一脸困惑的表情。每当多卡比斯这样做时,情况就不妙了。
[Unfortunately, among the channels operating in Seoul Dome, there is a channel that has been illegally manipulating the scenarios.] [Many constellations are paying attention to 'Dokgak's words.'] [It is the #BI-7623 channel of Dokkaebi Bihyung. As a result of a survey, the low-grade dokkaebis in Seoul Dome have concluded that 'probability' has been infringed due to excessive channel scenario manipulation.]
[不幸的是,在首尔圆顶体育场运营的频道中,有一个频道一直在非法操纵场景。]许多星座都在关注“独角兽的话”[这是DokkaebiBihyung的#bi-7623频道。作为一项调查的结果,汉城穹顶的低等级dokaebis已经得出结论,由于过度的渠道情景操纵,“概率”已经被侵犯
…Wait, what?
等等,什么?
[On behalf of the low-grade dokkaebis of Seoul Dome, I am formally asking the Bureau to determine the 'probability conformity' of this channel.]
[我代表首尔圆顶的低等级dokkaebis,正式要求该局确定该通道的‘概率一致性’。]
Patreon advance chapters are now activated. Sponsor my patreon if you want to read up to 13 (will add more tiers soon) chapters ahead of public release.
佩特里昂前进章节现在被激活。赞助我的专利,如果你想阅读多达13(将添加更多的层很快)章节之前公开发布。
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 90-91
全知读者视角第90-91章
Episode 18 – A Reader's Fight (4)
第十八集-读者之战(4)
Han Sooyoung asked with a dumbfounded expression.
韩秀英目瞪口呆地问。
"What? What does this mean? Why did he suddenly mention the probability?"
“什么?这是什么意思?为什么他突然提到了可能性?”
“He is arguing needlessly."
“他在毫无必要地争辩。”
“Arguing? Why?”
“吵架?为什么?”
Why? Was it because I rejected his offer? Dokgak floated in the sky and reported to the Bureau.
为什么?难道是因为我拒绝了他的提议吗。
The probability judgement…
概率判断..。
I didn't think it would be used in this way. I expected the dokkaebis of other big channels to start a fight but I didn't expect it to be like this.
我没想到它会被这样使用。我以为其他大渠道的多卡比斯会挑起争端,但我没想到会是这样。
Bihyung's face turned red and he was tearful as he looked between me and Dokgak. It looked like tears would burst out as soon as he was touched.
比亨的脸涨得通红,当他从我和道学中间看过去的时候,他泪流满面。看起来他一被感动,眼泪就会夺眶而出。
–W-What? What do I do now?
-什么?-我现在该怎么办?
–Tell me honestly. Did he find out about our contract?
老实告诉我,他发现我们的合同了吗?
Bihyung shook his head.
比亨摇了摇头。
–Did he notice you opening the Dokkaebi Bag?
他有没有注意到你打开了Dokkaebi包?
–T-That can't be.
那不可能。
–Really?
真的吗?
–P-Probably…
可能吧。
–Well, don't panic yet. Even if that is the case, it isn't something that is worth asking for a 'probability conformity request.' In the first place, it isn't a violation of regulations.
先别慌即使情况确实如此,也不值得要求一个“概率合格要求”。首先,这并不违反规定
It was true. There was no precedent in which an incarnation made a 'stream contract' or could use the 'dokkaebi bag', so it wasn't a direct violation of Star Stream's regulations.
这是真的。没有任何先例表明化身会签订流契约或者使用dokkaebi包,所以这并不是直接违反星流的规定。
Bihyung belatedly nodded with relief.
比亨如释重负地点了点头。
–Y-Yes. I understand.
是的,我明白。
Seeing this childlike Bihyung, I didn't know if he was the dokkaebi or if I was. I looked at Dokgak and the low-grade dokkaebis again.
看着这个孩子气的Bihyung,我不知道他是dokkaebi还是我是。我又看了看Dokgak和低端的多卡比斯。
[The #BI-7623 channel manipulation has been reported.]
[已经报道了#bi-7623通道操纵。]
[The Bureau is currently discussing this issue.]
[本局目前正在讨论这个问题。]
If I was right, the probability request would eventually be cancelled. Although the story would be different if Dokgak had 'evidence' for this…
如果我是对的,概率请求最终会被取消。尽管如果Dokgak有证据的话,事情就不一样了.....。
He was hiding information and I had no way to figure out what it was. Then there was only one way left.
他在隐藏信息,我没办法弄清楚到底是什么。那么只有一条路可走了。
“Hey, can you stop stalling and quickly give me my reward? Don't you see that the constellations are becoming bored?"
“嘿,你能不能不要拖延时间,快点给我奖励?难道你没看到星座开始变得无聊了吗?”
[That is a problem. This is more important than the compensation payout.] –Have you changed your mind? If you agree with my proposal, I will get rid of all of this for you.
那是个问题。这比赔偿金更重要你改变主意了吗?如果你同意我的建议,我将为你摆脱这一切。
I looked up at Dokgak. Yes, let's try a frontal confrontation.
我抬头看着Dokgak,是的,让我们来一场正面对抗。
"What are your concerns? Let me look. How is the channel I belong to illegally manipulating the scenario? Is there any evidence?"
“你担心什么?让我看看。我所属的非法操纵情节的渠道是怎样的?有什么证据吗?”
I would find out what his evidence was if he had it. If he was bluffing, the situation would end immediately.
如果他有证据,我会查出来的。如果他是在虚张声势,那么这种情况将立即结束。
Dokgak smiled like he had been waiting.
多卡克微笑着,好像他一直在等待。
[Do you really want to hear it? You will regret it.]
你真的想听吗?你会后悔的
“Tell me.”
“告诉我。”
[This issue involves you, Kim Dokja.]
[这个问题和你有关,金独子]
"…Me?"
“我?”
At this moment, I had a thought.
此时此刻,我有了一个想法。
Was it because I used future information from the text? But due to the filtering, this information shouldn't have spread to the constellations or the dokkaebis. Otherwise I would've already been caught in a probability storm…
是因为我使用了课文中的未来信息吗?但是由于过滤,这些信息不应该传播到星座或多卡比斯。否则我可能已经被卷入了一场风暴..。
[Do you see the screen?]
你看到屏幕了吗
A huge screen appeared in the air. The screen showed videos of my recent battles. The first screen showed my conflict with Poisoner Lee Seolhwa.
一个巨大的屏幕出现在空中。屏幕上显示着我最近战斗的视频。第一个屏幕显示了我和PoisonerLeeSeolhwa的冲突。
[This is proof.
这就是证据。
"…What is the proof?"
“......证据是什么?”
The screen just showed that I didn't kill Lee Seolhwa. Dokgak changed the screen.
屏幕刚刚显示我没有杀死李世华。独角兽改变了屏幕。
[This is also proof.]
这也是证据
The second screen showed me watching the battle between Lycaon and Antinus. What was this…
第二个屏幕显示我在观看吕卡翁和安蒂努斯之间的战斗。
[This is the third proof.]
这是第三个证据
On the third screen, I was attacking the Disaster of Questions, Myung Ilsang. It was a scene where Myung Ilsang continuously released his seals. Suddenly, my stomach felt pained.
在第三个屏幕上,我在攻击《问题的灾难》,明一生。这是一个明一生不断释放他的封印的场景。突然,我的胃感到疼痛。
[What do these screens have in common?]
[这些屏幕有什么共同点?]
I realized it at this moment. This guy wasn't talking to me right now.
这时我才意识到,这家伙现在不跟我说话。
[The constellations looking at the screens, do you have any idea?]
(星座看着屏幕,你知道吗?)
Everyone in the area became quiet.
这个地区的每个人都安静了下来。
[The fight against the Poisoner, the fight against Antinus and the fight against the Disaster of Questions. There is one thing these three fights have in common.]
反对投毒者的斗争,反对安蒂努斯的斗争和反对问题的灾难的斗争。这三场战斗有一个共同点
Then the screen kept changing.
然后屏幕一直在变化。
[He actually had a chance to kill the Poisoner and stop the disaster.]
[他实际上有机会杀死投毒者并阻止灾难。]
His finger pointed to the Poisoner.
他的手指指向了投毒者。
[He could stop the disaster by killing Antinus.]
(他可以通过杀死安蒂努斯来阻止这场灾难。)
Then he pointed to Antinus.
然后他指了指安蒂努斯。
[He could've stopped the Disaster of Questions before the seals were released.]
[他本可以在海豹突击队被释放之前阻止这场灾难性的问题]
He pointed to Myung Ilsang then he pointed towards me.
他指着明一生,然后又指着我。
[But he 'deliberately' didn't do it.]
(但他“故意”不这么做。)
"Wait! You are now…!"
“等等!你现在......!”
Now I noticed what Dokgak was trying to do. Goosebumps covered my entire body.
现在我注意到了Dokgak正在做的事情。鸡皮疙瘩覆盖了我的整个身体。
I see. This was what the dokkaebi was planning.
我明白了,这就是多卡比的计划。
[Constellations. Incarnation Kim Dokja colluded with the channel's streamer, 'Bihyung.' He deliberately concealed his strength and manipulated the development of the scenario. He made the scenarios harder for malicious purposes.]
星座。道成肉身的KimDokja与该频道的流媒体Bihyung合谋他故意隐藏自己的力量,操纵情节的发展。为了达到恶意目的,他让这些情节变得更加困难
Then the final screen appeared. It showed me using Way of the Wind to stop Myung Ilsang.
然后最后一个屏幕出现了,上面显示我用《风之道》来阻止明一生。
[He did this to 'direct' the last catharsis.]
[他这样做是为了‘指导’最后的宣泄。]
This bastard, he didn't intend to ask for the 'probability conformity request' from the beginning.
这个混蛋,他从一开始就没打算要求“概率合格要求”。
Dokgak…
独角兽..。
This was his real purpose.
这才是他真正的目的。
[It is just to rip off coins from you.]
这只是为了从你那里骗取硬币
It was the end of Bihyung's channel.
这是必亨频道的终点。
[Some constellations are silent.]
[有些星座是沉默的]
The evidence that Dokgak exposed didn't violate the terms of the 'probability conformity judgment.' Dokkaebis controlling incarnations to make a scenario interesting wasn't uncommon.
Dokkak揭露的证据并没有违反“概率一致性判断”的条款多卡巴比斯控制化身使场景变得有趣并不少见。
The problem was the constellations who hated it. The moment they thought I wasn't serious about the scenario, the constellations would lose interest.
问题在于星座讨厌它。当他们认为我对这个场景不是认真的时候,星座就会失去兴趣。
It was like alienating them from the play. The moment the fourth wall between the audience and the character collapsed, the audience would cool off straight away.
这就像是把他们和这出戏疏远了。当观众和角色之间的第四堵墙倒塌的时候,观众会立刻冷静下来。
This was what Dokgak aimed for.
这就是多卡克的目标。
[The constellation Bald General of Justice's mouth is gaping open.] [The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is chuckling.] [The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' shrugs like it is fine.]
(光头将军的嘴巴张开了。)[《金发囚徒》这个星座正在咯咯笑][神秘的密谋者星座耸了耸肩,好像没事似的]
Some constellations were astonished, some constellations had no idea and some constellations were silent.
有些星座感到震惊,有些星座毫无头绪,有些星座沉默不语。
The problem was the other constellations.
问题在于其他星座。
[Some constellations have left the channel.]
[一些星座已经离开了海峡。]
[The constellations questioning the fairness of the channel has left the channel.] [Some constellations are requesting coin refunds from the channel.]
[质疑频道公平性的星座离开了频道][一些星座要求从通道退回硬币。]
The constellations left and Bihyung's channel started to shrink.
星座离开了,比亨的通道开始萎缩。
[The size of the channel is reduced.]
[通道的尺寸减小了。]
The messages continuously popped up. Bihyung's pale body was becoming smaller. His horns were shrinking.
信息不断地弹出来,比亨苍白的身体变得越来越小,他的角也越来越小。
I eventually sighed. “The channel is dead."
最后我叹了口气,“频道死了。”
There was only one way left. I looked at the dwindling number of constellations and spoke to Dokgak.
现在只有一条路可走了,我看着日渐减少的星座,对道学说了几句话。
"I understand so give me the compensation when you are done talking. I will accept your offer."
“我明白,所以当你谈完后给我补偿。我会接受你的提议。”
Dokgak's lips curved upwards.
杜卡克的嘴唇向上翘起。
–You are smart.
你很聪明。
Bihyung's eyes grew wider with disbelief.
比亨的眼睛因为难以置信而睁得更大了。
[Y-You…!]
你...
“Don’t look at me like that. It can't be helped." I shrugged while speaking in a loud voice.
“别那样看着我,我也没办法。”我一边大声说话,一边耸耸肩。
BIhyung's lips trembled from the betrayal. This child was scared.
毕亨的嘴唇因为这次背叛而颤抖,这个孩子很害怕。
–Bihyung, do you trust me?
比亨,你相信我吗?
–What…
什么。
–Trust me this once. Aren't you already ruined?
相信我一次,你不是已经毁了吗?
I finished the communication and spoke to Dokgak.
我完成了交流,并与Dokgak进行了交谈。
"Start moving."
“开始行动吧。”
[Good. Then let's have a sweet rewards time.]
很好,那么让我们享受甜蜜的回报时光吧
Dokgak flicked his fingers and the surrounding landscape disappeared. We reappeared in a room reminiscent of a luxury hotel suite.
多卡克弹了弹手指,周围的景色都消失了。我们再次出现在一间让人想起豪华酒店套房的房间里。
…This was his 'official post'? I looked around a bit nervously. Low tables and chairs suitable for a dokkaebi were placed over luxurious rugs. There was a wide variety of alcohol on one side. Later I realized that it was a suitable setting for a dokkaebi who liked to drink.
这是他的“官职”?我有点紧张地环顾四周。低矮的桌子和椅子被放置在豪华的地毯上。一边有各种各样的酒。后来我意识到这是一个喜欢喝酒的dokkaebi的合适环境。
I finished looking around and approached the window. The landscape outside was…
我环顾四周,走近窗户。外面的景色是.....。
Oh my god. A darkness with no end filled my vision.
哦,我的上帝。无尽的黑暗充满了我的视野。
Glittering stars flowed in the darkness of the grand universe. It was a superb vision of the grand universe like endless jewels. The constellations repeated their orbits and rotations, each one part of the huge galaxy.
闪闪发光的星星在浩瀚宇宙的黑暗中流动。这是一幅宏伟的宇宙景象,犹如无尽的宝石。星座重复着它们的轨道和自转,每一个都是这个巨大星系的一部分。
It was funny that at his moment, I was purely impressed. This was the Star Stream. It was the flow of the great stars that governed all scenarios. Every story began here.
有趣的是,在他那一刻,我完全被打动了。这就是星流。正是这些伟大的明星们的流动支配着所有的场景。每个故事都是从这里开始的。
"It is great." I looked back and saw Dokgak standing there. "Sometimes I just stare blankly at this landscape. I never get tired of this sight."
“太棒了。”我回头一看,发现独角兽站在那里。“有时候,我只是茫然地盯着这片风景。我永远不会厌倦这种景象。”
"You are now…"
“你现在......”
“Ah, are you surprised? This is my 'real' voice."
“啊,你感到惊讶吗?这是我‘真实’的声音。”
It was the first time I heard the dokkaebi's voice. Previously it was always heard through a broadcast. In other words, the sight before me was Dokgak's real 'body.' Dokgak's eyes shone.
这是我第一次听到多卡比的声音。以前总是通过广播收听。换句话说,我眼前的景象就是杜卡克真正的“身体”多卡克的眼睛闪闪发光。
“What are you thinking about?" I asked.
“你在想什么?”我问。
“What do you think? Ah, do you think I'll kill you?" He burst out laughing. “You know that is impossible."
“你觉得怎么样?啊,你觉得我会杀了你吗?”他突然大笑起来。“你知道这是不可能的。”
“I’m not crazy enough to fight against a dokkaebi either."
“我也没有疯狂到要和dokkaebi作斗争。”
"I like it. Then let's start the contract."