Episode 19 – Singularity (2)
第十九集-奇点(2)
In the world of Ways of Survival, the constellation were divided into two types. One type were the free constellations that didn't belong anywhere. The second type were constellations belonging to a particular nebula.
在《生存之道》中,星座分为两种类型。一种是不属于任何地方的自由星座。第二类是属于某一特定星云的星座。
[A trivial human dares to threaten the great stars?]
[一个微不足道的人竟敢威胁伟大的明星?]
I swallowed my saliva in front of that furious momentum. There were several famous nebulae based on the myths of Earth.
我在那股狂怒的冲劲面前咽下了口水。有几个著名的星云是基于地球的神话。
There was Asgard from Nordic mythology and Eden from the apocalypse type mythology. Then there was the equally famous Olympus in front of me.
北欧神话中的阿斯加德和天启式神话中的伊甸园。然后,我面前出现了同样著名的奥林匹斯山。
I told them, "…Pick a form. I'm not a devotee."
我告诉他们,“...选一个形式。我不是一个奉献者。”
Yoo Sangah's expression changed. The constellations that suddenly descended looked a bit embarrassed but I kept talking.
刘尚雅的表情发生了变化,突然降临的星座看起来有点尴尬,但我还是继续说着。
“The probabilities in the beginning scenarios will never allow access to the gods of Olympus. Isn’t that right?”
“开始阶段的可能性永远不会允许人们接近奥林匹斯山的众神,对吗?”
[You…!]
你...
If the probabilities didn't exist as a balance, the Seoul area would've already been destroyed by the Olympus 12 descending. The ripple effects of the storm would be huge. Many of the gods of Olympus might look down on it but they weren't stupid. I saw the threads of magic power wrapped around Yoo Sangah's body.
如果这个概率没有作为一个平衡存在,那么首尔地区早就被奥林巴斯12直升机摧毁了。风暴的涟漪效应将是巨大的。奥林匹斯山上的许多神也许看不起它,但他们并不愚蠢。我看到魔法的丝线缠绕在刘尚雅的身体上。
“It seems that you are currently the only one who can come out, Abandoned Lover of the Labyrinth."
“看来你是目前唯一一个能出来的人,迷宫里被遗弃的情人。”
Just like Korea had great constellations, Olympus also had great constellations. In fact, the majority of Olympus were great constellations.
正如韩国有巨大的星座一样,奥林巴斯也有巨大的星座。事实上,奥林巴斯的大部分都是巨大的星座。
The Abandoned Lover of the Labyrinth. This was the modifier for Ariadne, the lover of Theseus.
迷宫中被遗弃的情人。这是对忒修斯的情人阿里阿德涅的修饰。
"You represent the lowest possible cost so Olympus must be quite stingy to send you."
“你所代表的成本是最低的,所以奥林巴斯派你来一定很吝啬。”
{Shut up! You dare!]
(闭嘴!你敢!)
The magic threads fluttering around her caused the ground to shake. The ground was split apart by the momentum.
魔线在她周围飞舞,地面震动起来,动量把地面分裂开来。
Indeed, Ariadne couldn't be ignored. No matter how weak the power of her story, she was still stronger than non-constellations. But I knew that she couldn't attack me.
事实上,阿里阿德涅是不容忽视的。不管她的故事的力量多么微弱,她仍然比无名星座更坚强。但我知道她不会攻击我。
Sparks flew in the air. The shackles of probability had moved. It wasn't a full descent but a large amount of probabilities was consumed when she deprived the will of the incarnation and partially descended.
火花在空中飞舞。可能性的枷锁已经移动。这不是一个完整的血统,但是当她剥夺了化身和部分血统的意志时,大量的可能性被消耗掉了。
Besides, Ariadne was a constellation belonging to a big nebula. Her movements were bound to be exposed to other powerful beings.
此外,阿里阿德涅是一个属于大星云的星座。她的行动一定会暴露在其他强大的生物面前。
The Great Hall in Seoul's sky was howling. An unprecedented fear filled me and my whole body got chills.
首尔天空中的人民大会堂在嚎叫,一种前所未有的恐惧充斥着我,我浑身发抖。
Yoo Sangah's complexion paled due to Ariadne inside her.
由于阿里阿德涅的存在,刘尚雅的肤色变得苍白。
“I don't think you have much time. Shall I get straight to the point?"
“我想你的时间不多了,我直截了当地说好吗?”
This was the reality of the constellations. They were the strongest of the Star Stream but they couldn't throw off the heavy shackles of 'probability.' "The gods of other worlds seem to have noticed you."
这就是星座的现实。他们是星流中最强大的,但他们无法摆脱沉重的“可能性”的束缚“其他世界的神似乎注意到了你。”
[…How can a human know this?]
一个人怎么会知道这些
"Is that important right now? Didn't you come to me for a reason? I don't think the constellations can endure the probability storm that will soon occur."
“现在这很重要吗?你来找我不是有原因的吗?我认为星座承受不了风暴即将来临的可能性。”
Thunder struck around the Great Hall. As expected, it was too early for the great constellations to descend.
雷声在大厅周围响起,正如所料,现在大星座下山还为时过早。
I continued speaking, "I will ask three questions. If you answer my questions, I will answer your questions."
我继续说,“我会问三个问题,如果你回答我的问题,我会回答你的问题。”
[You want to do the three questions exchange?]
[你想交换三个问题?]
"Yes."
“是的。”
The three questions exchange. This was originally the trading style of the constellations to minimize the consumption of probability.
这三个问题的交换。这最初是交易风格的星座,以尽量减少消耗的概率。
Ariadne glared at me with disapproval. [A human using the constellation's method of trading…]
阿里阿德涅不以为然地瞪着我。[一个使用星座交易方法的人...]
"Are you going to agree or not?"
“你到底同不同意?”
[…Wait.]
等等
Yoo Sangah's eyes closed. Perhaps Ariadne was now communicating with the other Olympus constellations through their network.
刘尚雅闭上了眼睛,也许阿里阿德涅正在通过他们的网络与其他奥林匹斯星座进行通信。
[A constellation who doesn't like the excitement to be broken is interested in your proposal.]
[一个不喜欢被打破的兴奋的星座会对你的建议感兴趣。]
In any case, the Olympus spectators had appeared. Ariadne finished the communication and opened her eyes.
无论如何,奥林匹斯山上的观众出现了。阿里阿德涅结束了交流,睁开了眼睛。
[I will allow the questions.]
我允许提问
Then a message was heard.
然后听到了一个消息。
–The Divine Three Questions and Answers has begun.
年的今天,《神圣的三个问答》开始了。
–Both sides will exchange three questions and answers.
ー双方将交换三个问题和答案。
–All questions should only be answered with the truth.
-所有的问题只能用事实来回答。
–Both sides can refuse to answer one question.
-双方可以拒绝回答一个问题。
–The conversation won't end until the questions and answers are fully exchanged.
-在问题和答案完全交换之前,谈话不会结束。
"I will ask first."
“我先问问。”
[Okay.]
好的
–The first question ticket has been used.
-第一张问题单已经使用。
“One, why are you in Yoo Sangah's body?"
“第一,你为什么在刘尚雅的身体里?”
[…]
[...]
“Your home is on the other side of the continent and aren't you busy working on your scenarios? Why this place?"
“你的家在欧洲大陆的另一边,你不是正忙着构思你的设想吗?为什么是这个地方?”
[It is to monitor the singularities of this world.]
[它是为了监测这个世界的奇点。]
–The first answer has been received.
-已收到第一个答复。
"Singularity?"
“奇点?”
[Is that your second question?]
这是你的第二个问题吗
Dammit, she was quite smart. The 'question ticket' disappeared even when the person answered the question vaguely.
该死的,她很聪明。即使那个人模糊地回答了问题,“问题票”也消失了。
“No. Now you ask."
“不,现在你问吧。”
–The constellation Abandoned Lover of the Labyrinth has used the first question ticket.
年的今天,被遗弃的迷宫情人星座使用了第一张问题票。
[What is your identity?]
你的身份是什么
“Me? I am one of the singularities you are watching."
“我?我是你正在观看的奇异物种之一。”
–The constellation Abandoned Lover of the Labyrinth has received the first answer.
年的今天,被遗弃的迷宫情人星座得到了第一个答案。
The embarrassed Ariadne muttered, […How do you know this?]
尴尬的阿里阿德涅喃喃自语,[......你怎么知道的?]
"I just guessed I was a singularity."
“我只是猜测自己是个奇点。”
I was just talking but it ended up being right. Ariadne's eyes narrowed.
阿里阿德涅眯起了眼睛。
[You…]
你..
"Don't be angry. Don't you guys do it often?"
“别生气,你们不是经常这样吗?”
[A constellation who doesn't like the excitement to be broken is pleased with your wit.]
[一个不喜欢被打破的兴奋的星座会对你的智慧感到满意。]
Ariadne's atmosphere became filled with killing intent. However, the 'Three Questions Exchange' should be done in this way. Those who answered the other person's questions straight away would only see a loss. The questions ticket should be used in a useful way while wasting the opponent's question ticket. This was the intense fight of the Three Questions Exchange.
阿里阿德涅的气氛充满了杀戮的意图。然而,“三问交流”应该以这种方式进行。那些直接回答对方问题的人只会看到损失。问题票应该在浪费对方问题票的同时,发挥有益的作用。这就是“三问交流”的激烈斗争。
I continued speaking.
我继续说着。
-The second question ticket has been used.
-第二张问题单已经使用。
"Then this is my second question. What the hell is a singularity?"
“那么这就是我的第二个问题,奇点到底是什么?”
[It means beings like you.]
意思是像你这样的人
Urgh, she was using her head. However, this time I couldn't accept this much.
呃,她在用她的头脑。但是,这次我不能接受这么多。
“Answer it properly. Or do you want to keep spinning in circles?"
“正确地回答,还是继续绕圈子?”
[…In principle, they are the ones who appear in a 'divine message.'] “Can you tell me more? I still can't get the hang of it."
[......原则上,他们是出现在一个’神圣的信息。’]“你能告诉我更多的信息吗?我仍然不能掌握它的诀窍。”
Ariadne thought for a moment before speaking.
阿里阿德涅说话前想了一会儿。
[We originally didn't mean to monitor you. It is just a coincidence that we found you.]
[我们本来不是有意监视你的,我们找到你只是个巧合。]
…A coincidence?
是巧合吗?
[We were trying to monitor someone else. He carries the wheel of a giant destiny on his back and destroys the probability. A singularity is such a person.]
我们正在试图监视其他人。他背负着一个巨大的命运之轮,摧毁了可能性。奇点就是这样一个人
As soon as I heard this, I understood what a 'singularity' was.
我一听到这个消息,就明白了什么是奇点。
–The second answer has been received.
-已收到第二个答复。
Those from Olympus had already found Yoo Jonghyuk in this regression. An Olympus level nebula would be able to search through the mass-produced filters and trace the information back.
那些来自奥林巴斯的人已经在这次回归中找到了YooJonghyuk。一个奥林巴斯级别的星云将能够通过批量生产的过滤器进行搜索并追踪信息。
First of all, they had the excellent information tracker in Hermes. In addition, the great constellations would already become aware of the deviation in the world's probabilities due to Yoo Jonghyuk…
首先,他们有优秀的信息跟踪爱马仕。此外,伟大的星座已经意识到世界的可能性的偏离,由于俞钟玉..。
However, there was something strange. The information about the 'regressor' wasn't information that the current Ariadne could reach.
然而,奇怪的是,关于回归者的信息并不是现在的阿里阿德涅能够获得的信息。
[It is my turn for an answer.]
轮到我回答了
–The constellation Abandoned Lover of the Labyrinth has used the second question ticket.
年的今天,被遗弃的迷宫情人星座使用了第二张问题票。
[Who will you select in the next Sponsor Selection?]
[您将在下一次的赞助商选择中选择谁?]
It was an unexpected question. I didn't expect Olympus to be aiming for me.
这是一个出人意料的问题,我没想到奥林巴斯会瞄准我。
[A constellation who doesn't like the excitement to be broken is listening to you.] [Some constellations that love the Korean peninsula are nervous.] [The constellation Prisoner of the Golden Headband is chanting his own modifier.]
[一个不喜欢被打破的兴奋的星座正在倾听你。](一些热爱朝鲜半岛的星座感到紧张。)[金头巾的囚徒在吟唱他自己的修饰语]
It was difficult but I had no choice.
这很困难,但我别无选择。
"I won't answer. Is it any fun if I tell you who I will pick?"
“我不会回答。如果我告诉你我会选谁,会有趣吗?”
–You have used a 'refusal ticket.'
-你用的是“拒绝票”
–You can't exercise the right to refuse to answer a question from now on.
-从现在开始,你不能行使拒绝回答问题的权利。
It seemed she had expected this as Ariadne immediately followed with a question.
她似乎早就料到了这一点,因为阿里阿德涅随即提出了一个问题。
–The constellation Abandoned Lover of the Labyrinth has used the third question ticket.
年的今天,被遗弃的迷宫情人星座使用了第三个问题的答案。
[Then I will ask the last question. How did you notice that we were watching?]
(然后我会问最后一个问题。你是怎么注意到我们在看的?)
Shit, this was her purpose from the beginning. It was probably the result of Ariadne thinking hard. Simply asking for my 'identity' didn't give an answer so she created a specific question. I thought for a moment before opening my mouth.
妈的,这就是她一开始的目的。这可能是阿里阿德涅努力思考的结果。仅仅问我的身份并没有给出答案,所以她提出了一个特别的问题。我想了一会儿才开口。
“I read a book well."
“我读书读得很好。”
[What?]
什么
“I found out after reading books."
“我是在读书之后发现的。”
My answer wasn't convincing but I couldn't reveal the story of Ways of Survival here. It would all be filtered anyway, making it impossible for her to understand. In addition, I didn't want to explain.
我的回答并不令人信服,但我不能在这里揭示《生存之道》的故事。不管怎样,这些信息都会被过滤掉,让她无法理解。另外,我不想解释。
"Originally, us Koreans know the myths."
“最初,我们韩国人知道这些神话。”
[…What does that mean?]
那是什么意思
“You are quite famous in my country. You are so popular that children's cartoons are produced. Don't you know that you are quite famous in my country? Is there anyone who doesn't know about Olympus?"
“你在我的国家很有名。你是如此受欢迎,以至于孩子们的卡通片都被制作出来了。难道你不知道你在我们国家很有名吗?还有谁不知道奥林匹斯吗?”
Ariadne's confusion was conveyed through her shaky eyes.
阿里阿德涅的困惑通过她颤抖的眼睛传达出来。
[It is impossible. A small country…]
这是不可能的。一个小国家.....
“The Cretan labyrinth."
”克里特人的迷宫”
[……!]
[......!]
“A half monster."
“半个怪物。”
Her eyes became bigger.
她的眼睛变大了。
“The lover who forgot you. Naxos Island. The love affair afterwards… shall I continue?"
“那个忘记了你的爱人。NaxosIsland。那段恋情之后......我还要继续吗?”
[S-Stop! I understand so stop!]
[停下来!我明白了,所以停下来!]
–The constellation Abandoned Lover of the Labyrinth has received the third answer.
年的今天,被遗弃的迷宫情人星座得到了第三个答案。
Ariadne made a completely wounded expression and closed her mouth.
阿里阿德涅露出一副受伤的表情,闭上了嘴。
[How can humans in a trivial country…]
[在一个微不足道的国家里,人们怎么能......]
I inwardly sighed. I somehow succeeded in overcoming this. Ariadne was a constellation with a low probability cost. It was fortunate that she came out as the representative of Olympus.
我暗自叹了口气。我成功地克服了这个问题。阿里阿德涅是一个概率很低的星座。幸运的是,她出来作为代表奥林巴斯。
The movements of the Great Hall was becoming increasingly restless.
大会堂的活动变得越来越不平静。
I opened my mouth, "Then this is the last question. What is the content of the 'divine message' you received this time?"
我张开嘴,“那么这是最后一个问题了。你这次收到的‘神圣信息’的内容是什么?”
Ariadne worried about it for a long time while her eyes looked like she was measuring an invisible scale.
阿里阿德涅担心了很长一段时间,而她的眼睛看起来像是在测量一个看不见的天平。
[I can't tell you.]
我不能告诉你
-The constellation Abandoned Lover of the Labyrinth has used the refusal ticket.
年的今天,被遗弃的星座迷宫情人使用了拒绝票。
–All questions and answers have been fully exchanged.
-所有问题和答案已完全交换。
–The three questions and three answers have ended.
-三个问题和三个答案已经结束。
I expected it but I felt sorry. In fact, the last question was the most important.
我预料到了,但是我感到很遗憾。事实上,最后一个问题是最重要的。
[A constellation who doesn't like the excitement to be broken has a taste of regret.]
[一个不喜欢被打破的兴奋的星座有一种后悔的味道。]
Ariadne looked at the lightning bolts falling from the sky and frowned.
阿里阿德涅看着从天而降的闪电,皱起了眉头。
[My husband was curious about your story and I gave him a bit of entertainment, but it ends here.]
(我丈夫对你的故事很好奇,我给了他一点娱乐,但到此为止。)
Her voice started to accelerate like she realized she had no time.