Episode 3 – Contract (1)
第三集-合约(1)
My body suddenly became heavy as I felt water entering my lungs. Then I was sucked in somewhere. I wasn't torn apart because I fell with perfect timing. However, I couldn't lose consciousness here.
我的身体突然变得沉重,因为我感到水进入我的肺部。然后我被吸进了某个地方。我没有因为时机恰到好处而崩溃。然而,我不能在这里失去意识。
I had to stay awake. I needed to wait for a while.
我必须保持清醒,我需要等一会儿。
I somehow managed to curl up and hold my breath. 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds…I was barely breathing when my hands hit a tangible wall in the darkness.
我想方设法地蜷缩起来,屏住了呼吸。10秒,20秒,30秒......我几乎没有呼吸了,这时我的手在黑暗中碰到了实实在在的墙壁。
"U-Uwek."
“ uwek。”
I could barely breathe after coughing up the river water several times. My level 10 stamina saved me from being killed by hitting the water surface, but the large and small bruises all over my body were very painful.
我咳了好几次河水,几乎无法呼吸。我的10级耐力使我免于撞上水面而丧命,但是我全身上下的大大小小的瘀伤都非常痛苦。
I controlled my breathing in order to not fall into a panic and turned on my smartphone.
我控制自己的呼吸以免陷入恐慌,并打开了我的智能手机。
I was worried it might've broken in the fall but the power was fortunately okay. It was good that I spent big and bought a smartphone with a waterproof function.
我还担心它可能摔坏了,不过电力还好。我花了大价钱买了一部有防水功能的智能手机,这是件好事。
Pahat.
巴哈特。
The flashlight turned on and the surrounding scenery entered my eyes. There were huge walls with concrete by-products floating by. The stomach of an ichthyosaur was more disgusting than I thought.
手电筒打开了,周围的景色进入了我的眼睛。巨大的墙壁上漂浮着混凝土的副产品。鱼龙的胃比我想象的还要恶心。
“Dammit.”
“该死。”
Yoo Jonghyuk's expression as he let go of his hand without hesitation and got off the bridge was vivid. I expected it but it was more shocking than I thought.
柳钟玉毫不犹豫地松开手,下了桥,他的表情栩栩如生。我预料到了,但比我想象的更令人震惊。
…If I wanted to be his companion, I had to survive.
如果我想成为他的伴侣,我必须活下去。
It wasn't that I didn't understand.
并不是我不明白。
Companion. The weight of this word was too great for Yoo Jonghyuk. Since his failure in the first round of regression, Yoo Jonghyuk had never made a real 'companion.'
伙伴。这个词的分量对柳钟玉来说太重了。自从在第一轮回归中失败以来,柳永玉从未成为一个真正的“伴侣”
It was rare for humans to easily follow the growth of a regressor. As a result, he solved everything alone, was revered as a savior and was naturally lonely.
人类很少能够轻易地跟随回归者的生长。结果,他独自解决了一切问题,被尊为救世主,天生孤独。
To Yoo Jonghyuk, 'humans' were only subordinates or enemies.
对于YooJonghyuk来说,人类只是下属或者敌人。
Thus, this was a test. If I wanted to be in a equal position with him, I had to solve this much alone.
因此,这是一个测试。如果我想和他处于同样的地位,我必须独自解决这个问题。
…Well, this was when looking at it from Yoo Jonghyuk's viewpoint.
那么这是从柳钟玉的视角来看的。
“A companion like you…crazy psychopath."
“像你这样的伴侣...疯狂的精神病患者。”
I barely doggy paddled to a floating styrofoam panel and raised my body onto it. Thanks to the warmth of the stomach, I wasn't cold. However, the problem was from now on.
我勉强地用狗爬到一块漂浮的泡沫塑料面板上,把身体抬到上面。感谢肚子的温暖,我不觉得冷。然而,问题是从现在开始。
I closed my eyes and played the message log that I heard.
我闭上眼睛,播放我听到的留言日志。
[You have failed to clear the scenario.]
[你没有清除这个场景。]
[Paid settlement will begin.]
[付款结算将开始]
[100 coins have been reduced for the channel usage fee.] [The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' has nodded at your exciting remarks.]
[100枚硬币已减去频道使用费][《金发囚徒》星座对你令人兴奋的评论点了点头。]
[100 coins have been sponsored.]
赞助了100枚硬币
[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' nods are your coice.]
[星座的‘魔鬼般的火焰审判者’点头是你的头饰。]
[100 coins have been sponsored.]
赞助了100枚硬币
[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is disappointed in your rash remarks.]
[“秘密策划者”星座对你的鲁莽言论感到失望。]
There were quite a few messages. In addition, a few exposed constellations sponsored me. Maybe it was due to the final conversation between Yoo Jonghyuk and I.
有好几条信息。另外,几个暴露的星座赞助了我。也许是因为柳永玉和我之间的最后一次谈话。
I felt a little down as I read through the messages of the constellations one by one and collected the coins. If I had picked one of these constellations in the first Sponsor Selection, this might not have happened.
当我一个接一个地阅读星座的信息并收集硬币时,我感到有点沮丧。如果我在第一次赞助商选择中选择了这些星座中的一个,这可能就不会发生了。
But there was no regret in my choice.
但是我的选择没有遗憾。
After encountering Yoo Jonghyuk directly, I was certain.
在直接遇到柳钟玉之后,我确信。
The Great Sage the Equal of Heaven might be a sponsor of the highest quality but he wasn't enough. I needed more than just 'sponsorship' if I wanted to confront Yoo Jonghyuk.
伟大的圣人天平也许是最高品质的赞助者,但他是不够的。如果我想对抗柳钟玉,我需要的不仅仅是赞助。
And I would gain it from here.
我会从这里得到它。
The walls of the stomach growled and small waves rose inside. The sea commander seemed to be moving somewhere. I turned on my smartphone and calculated the time.
胃壁咆哮起来,里面微微起伏。海军指挥官似乎正在向某个地方移动。我打开我的智能手机,计算时间。
According to Ways of Survival, the ichthyosaur started to secret stomach acid around three hours after ingesting food.
根据《生存法则》,这种鱼龙在摄入食物大约三个小时后开始产生胃酸。
In other words, I didn't have much time left.
换句话说,我剩下的时间不多了。
[Haha, it is sad that things turned out like this. It was very interesting.]
[哈哈,事情变成这样真是悲哀,非常有趣。]
There was a sound effect before the dokkaebi's voice was heard.
在听到多卡比的声音之前有一种音响效果。
"…Dokkaebi?"
“......多卡比?”
[Yes, that’s right. You don't seem panicked at all?]
是的,没错。你看起来一点也不惊慌吗
"I knew you would come."
“我知道你会来的。”
[Hrmm. It sounds like you were waiting for me?]
听起来你好像在等我
"Of course I have been waiting."
“当然,我一直在等待。”
Light turned on and the dokkaebi appeared. I couldn't tell for sure from his expression alone, but this guy was clearly interested.
灯亮了,多卡比出现了。单从他的表情我无法确定,但这个家伙显然很感兴趣。
I deliberately spoke calmly. If I was pushed here, I wouldn't be able to eat my meal.
我故意平静地说,如果我被推到这里,我就不能吃饭了。
“Are you doing to take coins from me?"
“你要从我这儿拿硬币吗?”
[…Coins?]
[...硬币?]
"You have to take coins in exchange for me failing the scenario."
“如果我不能通过这个方案,你必须用硬币来交换我。”
[Hmm, not your life?]
[嗯,不是你的生活?]
“If it was my life, you would have written 'death' in the failure results column, not three question marks. Doesn't this mean there is room to negotiation?"
“如果这是我的生活,你会在失败结果栏里写上‘死亡’,而不是三个问号。这难道不意味着还有谈判的余地吗?”
[…Hahaha. How interesting.]
[...哈哈哈。真有趣。]
In fact, there was a loophole in my words. The scenario message was 'Failure: ?'. This literally meant that the penalty of failure was unknown. It was just my assumption that it was in exchange for coins. Nevertheless, there was a reason why I was so certain.
事实上,我的话中有一个漏洞。场景信息是‘Failure: ’.这就意味着失败的代价是未知的。我只是假设它是用来交换硬币的。然而,我之所以如此肯定是有原因的。
"Am I wrong?"
“我说错了吗?”
It was because I already knew about this scenario. The dokkaebi hesitated for a moment before nodding.
这是因为我已经知道这种情况。
[You are right. Amazing. That you could determine this point with such a clue… as expected from someone who is attraction the constellations' attention.]
你说得对。太神奇了。你可以通过这样的线索来确定这个点......正如人们所期望的那样,星座吸引着人们的注意力。]
The dokkaebi's tone was filled with sincere admiration.
多卡比的语气中充满了真诚的赞美。
[As you said, you can survive this sub scenario if you pay coins, even if you fail.]
[就像你说的,如果你付钱,即使你失败了,你也可以度过这个难关。]
“How much?”
“多少钱?”
[Pay 5,100 coins. Then I will let you live.]
给我5100个硬币,我就饶你一命
I looked at how many coins I currently posessed.
我看了看我现在收藏的硬币数量。
[Coins Possessed: 5,100 C]
[拥有的硬币:5100摄氏度]
I couldn't help smiling. This jerk was messing around right now.
我忍不住笑了,这个混蛋正在胡闹呢。
"That is too much."
“这太过分了。”
[Haha, then won't you die? It is up to me to accept the coins or not. If you do something wrong then I can just end it here.]
哈哈,那你不会死吗?是否接受这些硬币取决于我。如果你做错了什么,我就在这里结束它
"Then kill me."
“那就杀了我吧。”
[…Huh?]
[...啊?]
"Kill me."
“杀了我吧。”
[······.]
[······.]
"You can't kill me?"
“你杀不了我?”
The dokkaebi didn't move. It was natural. He was having a lot of fun with me right now. Furthermore, he wouldn't have come down here to see me if he had been planning to kill me. For this guy, I had to survive here or I at least had to die miserably.
多卡比没有动。这很自然。他现在和我在一起很开心。而且,如果他计划杀了我,他也不会来这里见我。对于这个家伙,我必须在这里生存下去,否则我至少得悲惨地死去。
[Haha. You are really making me angry. Look, now…]
哈哈。你真的让我很生气。看,现在.....
The dokkaebi's flat-shaped eyebrows wriggled furiously. It was time to stop the taunts and get to the main point.
Dokkaebi那扁平的眉毛剧烈地扭动着,是时候停止嘲弄,言归正传了。
“Low-grade dokkaebi, Bihyung. How are the activities of a streamer?"
“比亨,低级的多卡比,流浪汉的活动怎么样?”
If there was a crack in the face, it would look exactly like this. Dokkaebi Bihyung showed confusion for the first time.
如果脸上有一条裂缝,就会是这个样子。第一次表现出困惑。
[H-How do you know my name?]
你怎么知道我的名字
“You haven't been enjoying broadcasting lately, right? The constellations are too stingy."
“你最近不喜欢广播,对吧?星座太小气了。”
[W-Who the hell are you? How does a human…]
-你到底是谁?-一个人怎么..
Bihyung's horns shook. It was natural. An ordinary human couldn't know about the Star Stream system. But I wasn't an ordinary human.
比亨的角颤抖着。这很自然。普通人是不可能知道星流系统的。但我不是一个普通人。
[A few constellations have doubts about your existence.]
有些星座怀疑你的存在
[The constellation Secretive Plotter's eyes are shining at your plan.]
[星座秘密策划者的眼睛在你的计划中闪闪发光。]
From now on, it wasn't a story for the constellations.
从现在开始,这不再是星座的故事了。
I mouthed to Bihyung, “How about we talk after you close the channel?"
我对比亨做了个口型,“等你关闭了频道我们再谈怎么样?”
Bihyung was worried and closed the channel.
比亨很担心,于是关闭了频道。
[#BI-7623 channel is closed.]
[#bi-7623频道关闭。]
Once the constellations left the channel, Bihyung showed his true colours.
一旦星座离开了英吉利海峡,必亨就暴露了他的真面目。
[Feel free to speak. You, how can an ordinary human know about the Star Stream broadcasting?]
[随便说。你,一个普通人怎么会知道星流广播呢?]
"That isn't important."
“这不重要。”
[Huh?]
[哼?]
“Bihyung, do you want to be 'king of the dokkaebis'?"
“必亨,你想成为‘多卡比斯之王’吗?”
[What now―]
[现在怎么办]
“Don't you wish to be the best streamer in the network, surpassing Dokgak and Gildal?"
“难道你不希望成为网络上最好的流媒体播放者,超过Dokgak和Gildal吗?”
Bihyung's complexion was changing.
比亨的脸色开始变了。
“Dokkaebi Bihyung, sign a contract with me. Then I will make you the king of the dokkaebis."
“多卡比比亨,和我签个合同,我就让你做多卡比斯之王。”
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 12