消化液顺着刺流下来,溶解了我前臂上的皮肤。我经历了一次可怕的疼痛,但没有停下来。如果我在这里犯了一个错误,那么一切都结束了。
[The exclusive skill 'Fourth Wall' has relieved some of the pain.]
[《第四面墙》这个独特的技巧减轻了一些痛苦。]
Gurgle, gurgle. Chururuk…
咕噜咕噜咕噜咕噜。
Before long, the thorn jammed up the emission point.
不久,刺堵住了发射点。
"Just one."
“只有一个。”
After a deep sigh, I pulled out another thorn from my waist. I applied the mucus of the hammer sea horse, found another opening and blocked it.
我深深地叹了口气,又从腰间拔出一根刺。我用锤子海马的粘液,找到另一个开口,把它堵住了。
[A few constellations admire your calmness.]
有几个星座欣赏你的冷静
[The constellations have sponsored you 200 coins.]
星座已经为你提供了200枚硬币
I used this method to block three opening points. There were some left, but the small openings didn't release large amounts of digestive fluids.
我用这个方法封锁了三个开放点。剩下一些,但是小的开口不会释放大量的消化液。
There was one thorn left in the top tightly tied around me. All that was left was one thorn and two pockets of mucus.
我的头上还有一根刺,扎得紧紧的。剩下的只有一根刺和两袋粘液。
I used the remaining mucus on my skin and clothes, then poured what was remaining down my throat.
我把剩下的粘液涂在皮肤和衣服上,然后把剩下的倒进喉咙里。
"Kup."
“酷普。”
The fishy taste on my tongue was sickening but it was better than dying. The bitterness was nothing compared to the disaster that would occur from now on.
我舌头上的鱼腥味令人作呕,但总比死掉好。与从现在开始将要发生的灾难相比,这种痛苦算不了什么。
It was around five minutes afterwards that the entire stomach started trembling.
大约五分钟后,整个胃开始颤抖。
…It had started.
已经开始了。
Kieeeeeeek-!
奇奇奇-!
The ichthyosaur let out a painful scream. The blood vessels on the wall of the stomach were squirming. The thorns were visibly expanding into the blood vessels.
鱼龙发出一声痛苦的尖叫。胃壁上的血管在蠕动。刺明显地扩展到血管里。
The thorns in the openings had started their aggressive growth activity. The stone hog's thorn grew in response to the body fluids of seawater species.
开口处的刺开始了它们侵略性的生长活动。石猪的刺生长是对海水物种的体液的反应。
Gududuk, gududuk.
Gududuuk,gudududuuk.
The thorn that became immune to the digestive juices due to the applied mucus absorbed the surrounding fluids and started to take root in the body of the ichthyosaur.
由于所施加的粘液吸收了周围的液体而对消化液产生免疫的刺,并开始在鱼龙的体内生根。
The stone hog's thorns wouldn't stop expanding until the ichthyosaur was completely dead.
石猪的刺不停地扩张,直到鱼龙完全死去。
Keeeeeeh!
停下!
As I watched the liquid swirling under my feet, I grabbed the thorn tightly. I did everything I could. From now on, it was a mental fight.
当我看着液体在我脚下旋转的时候,我紧紧地抓住了刺。我已经尽力了。从现在开始,这是一场精神上的战斗。
Either I died or this guy would die. Only one of us would survive.
要么我死,要么这家伙死,我们中只有一个能活下来。
Episode 3 – Contract (4)
第三集-合约(4)
I didn't know how much time passed. My breathing was often interrupted and all my muscles were so stiff that I could barely move them.
我不知道过了多久。我的呼吸经常中断,所有的肌肉都僵硬得几乎不能动弹。
[A few constellations admire your will to survive!]
(有几个星座钦佩你求生的意志!)
[The constellations have sponsored you 100 coins.]
星座已经为你提供了100枚硬币
But I persisted. I persisted because I believed I could hold on. The light emitted from the thorn in the darkness confirmed that I was alive. After confirming the falling temperature of the stomach wall, I was convinced that he was dying.
但我坚持了下来。我坚持是因为我相信我能坚持下去。刺在黑暗中发出的光证实了我还活着。在确认胃壁温度下降后,我确信他快死了。
[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' admires your spirit.]
‘魔鬼般的火焰审判者’星座钦佩你的灵魂
[The constellation has sponsored you 100 coins.]
[星座已经为你提供了100枚硬币]
When I was hungry, I placed my tongue to the end of the thorn.
当我饥饿的时候,我把我的舌头放在刺的末端。
The condensed fluid that flowed out contained the life force absorbed from the ichthyosaur. The reason I drank the mucus in advance was to absorb this concentrate.
流出的凝结液体包含了从鱼龙身上吸收的生命力。我之所以提前喝了粘液,是为了吸收这种浓缩液。
[Your stamina has slightly increased due to absorbing the power of the ichthyosaur.]
[由于吸收了鱼龙的力量,你的耐力有所增加]
There wasn't an immediate effect of my stats level increasing, but by the time I escaped from the ichthyosaur, I would gain at least two levels in stamina.
我的属性等级增加不会立即产生效果,但是当我逃离鱼龙的时候,我至少可以获得两个等级的耐力。
It wouldn't work at a higher level, but this was one of the few tricks I could use to raise my stamina without using coins.
在更高的级别上它不起作用,但是这是少数几个不用硬币就可以提高耐力的技巧之一。
…Indeed, this wasn't a dream.
的确,这不是一个梦。
This was all I could do. I was just an ordinary reader. I wasn't a protagonist. It felt like I would wake up screaming in bed at any moment, but no such miracle happened no matter how much I blinked.
这是我所能做的一切。我只是一个普通的读者。我不是主角。我感觉自己随时都会在床上尖叫着醒来,但不管我眨多少眼,这样的奇迹都没有发生。
…Mother would be fine. She was okay. This wasn't anybody else, it was 'Mother.'
...妈妈会没事的,她很好,不是别人,是“妈妈”
I fell asleep whenever the liquid on the floor drained away and woke up every time the cold river water entered my mouth.
每当地板上的液体流干我就睡着了,每当冰冷的河水进入我的嘴里我就醒来。
Finally, the ichthyosaur's digestion stopped. The warmth of the viscera suddenly cooled down and the elastic stomach lining gradually solidified. Thus, I could be sure.
最后,鱼龙的消化停止了。内脏的温暖突然冷却下来,有弹性的胃壁逐渐凝固。因此,我可以肯定。
He died.
他死了。
[…You are really great.]
你真是太棒了
A bright light in the darkness. Bihyung's dim figure was floating in the air.
黑暗中一道明亮的光,比亨模糊的身影漂浮在空中。
[Using the stone hog's thorn like this. I never even thought about it. Constellations, isn't it the same for you?]
(像这样用石猪的刺。我从来没有想过。星座,对你来说不是一样吗?)
Bihyung looked at the stone hog's thorn emitting a faint light.
比亨看着石猪的刺发出微弱的光。
[The stone hog is a guy who mainly lives on the coast and feeds on small sea species. They insert the thorn into the skin of the prey but I didn't think it would be used to plug up the openings for the digestive juices…]
石猪主要生活在海岸上,以小型海洋生物为食。他们把刺插入猎物的皮肤,但我不认为它会用来堵塞消化液的开口......]
Bihyung's shining eyes weren't looking at me. The words weren't an explanation for me either.
比亨闪亮的眼睛没有看着我,那些话也不是我的解释。
[A few constellations are smiling as if they already know.]
(一些星座微笑着,好像他们已经知道了。)
[The constellations have sponsored you 100 coins.]
星座已经为你提供了100枚硬币
[A few constellations belatedly understand your judgment.]
[有几个星座迟迟才明白你的判断]
[The constellations complain that you should tell them by talking to yourself from now on.]
(星座抱怨说,从现在开始,你应该通过自言自语告诉他们。)
I ignored the messages from the constellations and drank the last of the condensed fluid.
我无视来自星座的信息,喝下最后一滴凝结的液体。
[Your stamina has slightly increased due to absorbing the power of the ichthyosaur.]
[由于吸收了鱼龙的力量,你的耐力有所增加]
[Your stamina level has risen!]
[你的耐力水平提高了!]
[Stamina Lv. 11 -> Stamina Lv. 12]
[体力吕11-体力吕12]
I accomplished my intended purpose. Bihyung came down to me and looked at my burnt arm.
我完成了预定的任务,比亨走到我身边,看着我烧伤的手臂。
[Furthermore, the mucus…I didn't know the mucus of the hammer sea horse was so potent.]
[此外,粘液......我不知道锤海马的粘液是如此有效。]
Originally, my skin should've melted from the ichthyosaur's digestive juices. I opened my mouth to stop Bihyung's nonsense.
起初,我的皮肤应该已经被鱼龙的消化液融化了。我张开嘴巴想阻止Bihyung的胡说八道。
“The mucus of the hammer sea horse is immune to digestive fluids. They evolved in this way after often being eaten by the ichthyosaurs."
“锤海马的粘液对消化液免疫。在经常被鱼龙吃掉之后,它们就是这样进化的。”
[A few constellations admire your knowledge.]
有几个星座钦佩你的知识
Then Bihyung looked at me with a betrayed expression.
然后比亨用一种背叛的表情看着我。
[Excuse me, I should be the one explaining…] "I did it because you don't know. Now is the explanation over?"
(对不起,应该由我来解释......)“我这么做是因为你不知道。现在解释结束了吗?”
[…Yes.]
是的
“Then give me the reward."
“那就把赏金给我。”
[Cheeky bastard.]
[无耻的混蛋]
Bihyung grumbled while at the same time, a reward message appeared in front of my eyes.
比亨咕哝着,同时,一条奖励的信息出现在我的眼前。
[The hidden scenario has ended.]
[隐藏的情节已经结束。]
[You have obtained 9,000 coins in compensation.]
你得到了9000枚硬币作为补偿
[You are the first to have successfully hunted a grade 7 species.] [You have earned 1,000 coins as an achievement reward.
你是第一个成功捕获7级物种的人作为成就奖励,你已经挣了1000枚硬币。
9,000 coins plus an additional 1,000 coins. It was a very huge income.
9000枚硬币外加1000枚硬币,这是一笔非常巨大的收入。
[Coins Possessed: 14,800 C]
[拥有的硬币:14,800摄氏度]
If I added the 500 donated coins from filming my survival, the total income was 10,500 coins. It was over my target.
如果我把拍摄我生存的500个捐赠的硬币加起来,总收入是10500个硬币。它飞过了我的目标。
[Haha, Constellations. Did you see it well? Let's quickly watch an advertisement before going straight to the next scenario!]
(哈哈,星座。你看得清楚吗?在直接进入下一个场景之前,让我们快速地看一下广告吧!)
I could hear the faint sounds of an ad somewhere.
我可以在某处听到微弱的广告声。
New scenario opening featured package, 8,800 coins…
新场景开放的特色包装,8,800硬币..。
Once the eyes of the constellations disappeared, Bihyung started speaking to me in a friendly manner.
一旦星座的眼睛消失了,比亨开始以友好的态度和我说话。
[Sigh…it was a great survival. The response from the constellations was amazing.]
[叹息......这是一个伟大的生存。从星座的反应是惊人的。]
"How much time passed?"
“过了多长时间?”
[Four days. I was in suspense the whole time I was watching. Were you unaware of the time?]
四天。我看的时候一直心神不宁。你不知道时间吗
"My smartphone died."
“我的智能手机没电了。”
It took more time than I thought. The original goal was two days… Well, Yoo Jonghyuk took four days in the fourth round to catch this so the speed wasn't slow.
这比我想象的要花费更多的时间。最初的目标是两天......嗯,柳荣玉在第四轮花了四天时间才赶上这个速度,所以速度并不慢。
Anyway, I did it.
不管怎样,我做到了。
A pleasant feeling of fulfilment covered my whole body and made me confident. I was an ordinary person with ordinary skills. But even so, this didn't mean I could only do ordinary things.
一种满足的愉悦感充斥着我的全身,让我充满自信。我是一个平凡的人,有着平凡的技能。但即便如此,这并不意味着我只能做普通的事情。
"…How funny."
“...真有趣。”
It was strange. A novel that hadn't been helpful for 28 years was now making me extraordinary.
这很奇怪,一本28年来毫无用处的小说现在让我变得与众不同。
[Oh, you are already talking to yourself?]
哦,你已经在自言自语了
"…"
"..."
[Isn't it good? For an incarnation, talking to yourself is essential. Of course, there are constellations who dislike it but usually…]
是不是很棒?对于一个化身,自言自语是必不可少的。当然,也有星座不喜欢它,但通常......]
"Shut up and open the Dokkaebi Bag."
“闭嘴,打开Dokkaebi包。”
[Why? Are you going to buy something?]
为什么?你要买什么东西吗
“I'm not buying but selling."
“我不是在买,而是在卖。”
[Damn, I'll have to cut the ad short. Constellations, hold on a second. I'll adjust the volume.]
[该死,我得把广告剪短了。星座,等一下。我来调音量。]
As Bihyung opened the Dokkaebi Bag, I looked at the thorns embedded in the wall.
当Bihyung打开Dokkaebi包时,我看到墙上嵌着的荆棘。
The upper barrier was hardened and deep cracks formed around the thorns. I could now smash through the upper barrier with my strength.
上面的障碍物变硬了,荆棘周围形成了深深的裂缝。我现在可以用我的力量冲破上面的障碍物了。
I broke the wall little by little with the one remaining thorn. Shortly afterwards, I encountered the core of the ichthyosaur that was glowing blue.
我用剩下的一根刺一点一点地把墙打破了。不久之后,我遇到了发出蓝光的鱼龙的核心。
[Ichthyosaur's Core]
[鱼龙的核心]
It was an ether core found in monster species grade 7 or higher. I could raise my magic power level without coins if I ingested them. It was good quality because it was a sea commander grade ichthyosaur.
这是一个乙醚核心中发现的怪物物种等级7或更高。如果我没有硬币,我可以提高我的魔法水平,如果我摄入它们。质量很好,因为它是一只海军指挥官级别的鱼龙。
I carefully cut at the flesh around the core while Bihyung looked at me with a dumbfounded expression.
我小心翼翼地切着核心周围的肉,而必亨则目瞪口呆地看着我。
"I'll sell this."
“我要把这个卖了。”
[You really…]
你真的.....
“Of course, I don't mean to sell it to you. I'll put it on the dokkaebi auction."
“当然,我不是要卖给你。我会把它放在dokkaebi拍卖会上。”
Bihyung accepted it like he was tired of asking me anything.
比亨接受了,好像他厌倦了问我任何问题。
[Sigh…do what you want. How much are you going to charge?] "I won't sell it for coins. I'll sell it by barter."
唉...随你便吧。你要收多少钱?]“我不会卖它换硬币的。我要以物易物。”
[Damn, you know all sorts of things.]
该死的,你知道各种各样的事情
Bihyung grumbled while uploaded the item to the dokkaebi auction. His desires were simple. This guy might listen better than I thought.
在将拍品上传到dokkaebi拍卖会上时,Bihyung抱怨道。他的愿望很简单。这家伙可能比我想象的听得更清楚。
"Someone will show up to buy it. And the item exchanged must be 'Broken Faith.'"
“会有人来买的。交换的物品必须是‘破碎的信仰’。”
[Broken Faith? There is a person with it…in any case, it is registered.]
[破碎的信仰?有一个人与它...在任何情况下,它是注册。]
"Yes. And I will buy…"
“是的,我会买......”
I saw White Pure Star Energy in the shopping cart. Indeed, nobody bought it yet. Most constellations weren't well aware of the value of coin items. The expensive items in the Dokkaebi Bag weren't unconditionally good.
我在购物车里看到了白净星能源。事实上,还没有人买它的帐。大多数星座都没有意识到硬币的价值。多卡比包里昂贵的物品并不是无条件的好。
[Wait a minute, can I talk to you for a moment?]
等一下,我能和你谈一会儿吗
At Bihyung's words, the advertising volume increased again.
用Bihyung的话来说,广告量又增加了。
[The constellations are complaining about the long advertisement.]
[星座在抱怨长长的广告。]
Once I saw that one more advertisement had appeared, I had a hunch about what Bihyung wanted to say.
一看到又出现了一则广告,我就有了必亨想说什么的直觉。
“Is it the contract?"
“是因为合同吗?”
Advertising was the only way to hide the eyes and ears of the constellations without turning off the broadcast. From now on, it wasn't a story for the constellations.
广告是隐藏星座的眼睛和耳朵而不关掉广播的唯一方法。从现在开始,这不再是星座的故事了。
[Yes. I wasn't certain but I became convinced after this scenario. Well…let's try it once. I can help you a little bit.] “Won't this violate the streamer's pledge?"
是的。我不是很确定,但是在这个场景之后我变得相信了。好吧...我们再试一次。我可以帮你一点点“这难道不会违背飘带者的誓言吗?”
[Ah, of course, I can't really help you. I'm just saying that. Will you sign the contract?]
[啊,当然,我真的帮不了你。我只是说说而已。你会签合同吗?]
"What are the conditions?"
“条件是什么?”
[Take a look.]
(看一下。)
The dokkaebi pulled out an extravagant contract that had been prepared.
多卡比拿出了一份事先准备好的奢侈合同。
I read the contract that emerged as a transparent window in the air.
我读了那份合同,它像一扇透明的窗户一样浮现在空中。
—–
ーー
[Stream Contract Agreement]
[分流合约协议]
1.Incarnation Kim Dojka (Gap) will sign an exclusive contract with Bihyung (Eul) until all scenarios are completed or until his death.(TL: Gap and Eul are based on the 10 celestial/heavenly stems (Link). In Korea, they are consistently used to denote the smaller and larger contractor in a legal contract.)
化身金多伊卡(Gap)将与比亨(Eul)签署一份独家合同,直到所有情况完成或者他死亡。(Gap和Eul是以10个天干为基础的。在韩国,它们一直被用来表示法律合同中规模越来越小的承包商。)