“我不能软弱,我必须学剑”
「 I will strive to become stronger. 」
“我会努力变得更强”
「I-I finally did it! I did it! 」
“我终于做到了!我做到了!”
There were only a few scenes. I was surprised and put down the fork. This wasn’t a dead cow that I was poking.
只有几个场景。我吃了一惊,放下了叉子。我戳的不是一头死牛。
“This is…?”
“这是......?”
Persephone nodded.
珀尔塞福涅点点头。
[Yes. This small piece of meat. It is the soul that humans believe in.]
[是的。这一小块肉。它是人类相信的灵魂。]
She once again ate the meat. I belatedly understood why Persephone said I could become a sword master if I ate this. I stated, “…It contains the memories of the sword master.”
她又一次吃了那块肉。我后来才明白,为什么珀尔塞福涅说,如果我吃了这个,我就能成为一名剑术大师。我说,“...它包含了剑师的记忆。”
[Memories? No. To be more precise…]
(记忆?不,更准确地说......)
She paused for a moment to pick her words.
她停顿了一会儿,想说点什么。
[It is a story.]
这是一个故事
The sight of her licking her lips gave me goose bumps.
看到她舔嘴唇,我起了鸡皮疙瘩。
[It is the story that is the favourite food of all constellations.]
这个故事是所有星座最喜爱的食物
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 115 - Three Promises (7)