出乎意料的是,我背着的那个女人帮了我的忙。我跑向4号出口。然后我发现一个防火卷帘正在向下滚动。我把那根刺放在快门的缝隙里,快门正要关上。有人喊道。
"Shit, what is this?"
“妈的,这是什么?”
"Open the door."
“开门。”
"N-No! You can't come in! Go away!"
“不行!你不能进来!走开!”
"There is a wounded person."
“有个受伤的人。”
“We are already in a full state! We don't need any more people!"
“我们已经是一个完整的国家了!我们不需要更多的人了!”
It was full of people? Strange. Was there such a development?
里面挤满了人?真奇怪,有这样的发展吗?
“I don't care about that."
“我不在乎这个。”
I used the thorn as a lever and lifted the shutter as hard as possible. Since I used the coins to increase my strength to level 10, I now had the strength of half a dozen adult males.
我用这根刺当杠杆,尽可能用力地把快门打开。自从我用这些硬币来增加我的力量到10级,我现在有了六个成年男性的力量。
“Uwaaaaack!"
“哇哇哇!”
There was a loud sound and the people on the other side of the shutter became nervous.
突然传来一声巨响,快门另一边的人开始紧张起来。
"R-Run away!"
“R-Run发射!”
The scared men escaped into the darkness of the underground passage. I entered the station safely, lowered the shutter and put the girl down on the floor.
吓坏了的人们逃进了黑暗的地下通道。我安全地进入车站,放下百叶窗,把女孩放在地板上。
[You have entered the safety zone.]
你已经进入了安全区
The poisonous fog didn't come down to the underground area. There was no possible scientific explanation. It was just because of the 'scenario.'
毒雾没有下到地下区域。没有可能的科学解释。这仅仅是因为“情景”
“Put this in your mouth."
“把这个放进嘴里。”
I took off the woman's mask and handed over the monkey's lungs. It wouldn't completely cure her but it would have a neutralizing effect.
我摘下那个女人的面具,把猴子的肺交给他。这不会完全治愈她,但是会有中和作用。
"Umm…"
“嗯......”
A faint groan emerged from the mouth of the woman. The woman who was abandoned.
女人的嘴里发出一声微弱的呻吟,那个被遗弃的女人。
I suddenly wondered about her information. This woman, it was likely that she had died in the original development.
我突然想知道她的信息,这个女人,很可能在最初的开发过程中就死了。
A voice was heard as I was about to use Character List.
当我准备使用角色列表的时候,一个声音传来。
“There he is!"
“他在那儿!”
Light from a flashlight approached in the darkness. My eyes narrowed as I saw men holding metal pipes.
手电筒的光线在黑暗中照射过来,我眯起眼睛,看到有人拿着金属管。
[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' frowns at the appearance of the uninvited people.]
[“金发带的囚徒”星座在看到不速之客时皱眉]
A big man in the middle opened his mouth. His body was well balanced so he must be a strong person.
一个站在中间的大个子张开了嘴。他的身体很平衡,所以他一定是个强壮的人。
"Who are you?"
“你是谁?”
At this moment, I was strangely struck dumb. What should I say when this happened? I thought for a moment before speaking like Yoo Jonghyuk.
这一刻,我莫名其妙地哑口无言。这件事发生的时候我该说什么呢?我想了一会儿,然后像YooJonghyuk那样说。
"Kim Dokja."
“ Kim Dokja。”
"…Kim Dokja? That is your name?"
“...KimDokja?那是你的名字吗?”
"Yes."
“是的。”
“Who asked that? What is this bastard?"
“谁问的?这个混蛋是谁?”
It was a more difficult question.
这是一个更难的问题。
“U-Uh! That woman…"
”那个女人...”
One of the men found the woman beside me and shone the flashlight on her.' “What, isn't that woman from the alienated group? Didn't you come back with her?"
其中一个男人找到了我旁边的那个女人,用手电筒照着她“什么,那个女人不是来自那个被疏远的群体吗?你不是和她一起回来的吗?”
"T-That is…"
“那是......”
The man's flashlight moved in a harassing manner near the woman's waist.
男人的手电筒移动到女人的腰部附近,骚扰她。
“…Ha, so it was like that. Cute guys. Why did you do that without Hyung-nim's permission?"
“...哈,原来是这样的。可爱的家伙。你们为什么没有大哥的允许就这么做?”
“Hehe. I'm sorry."
“呵呵,对不起。”
“No, of course Cheolsoo hyung-nim should be first…hehe, I was going to do that."
“不,当然,Cheolsoohyung-nim应该是第一个......呵呵,我正打算这么做。”
Cheolsoo? Cheolsoo. Was there a character by that name? I couldn't remember. He must be nothing, as opposed to how he looked.
Cheolsoo?Cheolsoo.有没有叫这个名字的人?我不记得了。与他的外表相比,他一定什么也不是。
“Hey, hand that woman over to us…huh? What is that?"
“嘿,把那个女人交给我们...嗯?那是什么?”
The flashlight shone on the convenience store bags on the floor. It was okay to escape the crisis but the flow was turning out bad.
手电筒照在地板上的便利店袋子上。逃离危机是可以接受的,但现在情况越来越糟糕。
“Leave that as well. Then you can live."
“把那个也留下,这样你才能活下去。”
To be exact, it wasn't good for these guys, not me.
确切地说,这对这些家伙不好,对我不好。
[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is annoyed at these people.] [The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is angry with the injustice occurring.] [A bounty scenario has occurred at the request of the constellations!]
[“金发囚徒”这个星座对这些人很恼火。][星座‘魔鬼般的火之审判者’对发生的不公感到愤怒。][在星座的要求下发生了一个赏金场景!]
+
[Bounty Scenario – Remove the Interference]
[赏金场景-移除干扰]
Category: Sub
类别:Sub
Difficulty: F
难度:f
Clear Conditions: The constellations feel great anger at the disruptors who are obstructing your rapid movements. Neutralize them within the time limit.
清晰条件:星座对阻碍你快速运动的干扰物感到非常愤怒。在限定时间内中和他们。
Time Limit: 5 minutes.
时间限制:5分钟。
Compensation: ?
补偿:?
Failure: ?
失败: ?
+
I thought it would be like this. Poor bastards. I got up while holding the thorn.
我就知道会这样,可怜的家伙,我拿着刺站起来了。
There weren't any minors in the constellations right?
星座里没有未成年人吧?
I hoped so. It was because it was now the adult broadcasting time.
我希望如此,因为现在是成人广播时间。
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 16