饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《全知读者视角(中英互译版)》作者:[韩]sing N song/ > 《全知读者视角》作者:[韩]sing N song.txt

无所不知的读者视角第十六章

作者:韩-sing N song/ 当前章节:14703 字 更新时间:2026-6-23 09:31

Episode 4 – Line of Hypocrisy (2)

第四集-伪善之路(二)

I often thought about it.

我经常想到这个问题。

Why did so many 'predictable villains' appear in post-apocalyptic stories. It must be the laziness of the authors to think that crimes such as rape or theft would occur indiscriminately in such a situation. If the real 'destruction' came, wouldn't humans act more rationally than they thought?

为什么在后启示录的故事中会出现这么多“可预见的恶棍”。认为诸如强奸或盗窃之类的罪行在这种情况下会不分青红皂白地发生,这一定是提交人的懒惰。如果真正的毁灭来了,人类的行为难道不会比他们想象的更理性吗?

"It looks like he won't give it. Hey, go ahead and kill him!"

“看起来他不会给的。嘿,去杀了他吧!”

The answer was now right in front of me. I observed the men coming towards me, as well as the man watching from the rear.

答案就在我眼前。我看见那些人向我走来,还有那个从后面看着我的人。

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' expects a fair judgment.]

[星座‘魔鬼般的火之审判者’希望得到公正的判决。]

I once again realized it. The human imagination was cliché, yet real humans were more cliché than the imagination.

我再一次意识到这一点,人类的想象力是陈词滥调,然而真实的人类比想象力更陈词滥调。

Hwiiik!

哈维克!

The trajectory of the iron pipe moved in a funny manner through the air. It wasn't a strike with the intent to kill. In fact, it didn't hurt that much.

铁管的轨迹在空中滑稽地移动着。这次袭击不是为了杀人。事实上,并没有那么疼。

“I-If you don't run away then you really will die. Get lost!"

“如果你不逃跑,那么你真的会死。滚开!”

The four men surrounded me. One was trembling but the others looked more relaxed than before. It was probably due to the advantage in numbers.

那四个人包围了我。一个在颤抖,但其他人看起来比以前更放松了。这可能是由于人数上的优势。

"What are these brats doing?"

“这些小鬼在干什么?”

Waaaah! Along with the shout, one man rushed forward. It was clearly a defenseless posture. I moved the thorn.

哇!随着一声喊叫,一个人冲了上去。很明显这是一个毫无防备的姿势。我移开了那根刺。

Puok!

普克!

"Aaaaack! My leg! My leg!"

“啊!我的腿!我的腿!”

"You bastard!"

“你这个混蛋!”

“Hit him together!"

“一起揍他!”

The agitated men rushed simultaneously but I wasn't afraid. Their strength level was just above 5. I endured the incoming attacks and silently stabbed the thorn.

激动的人们同时冲了过来,但我并不害怕。他们的实力水平刚刚超过5。我忍受着来袭的攻击,默默地刺着那根刺。

Tang! Kaaang!

唐!卡昂!

Puok! Puok!

噗噗!噗噗!

The men had their thighs successively pierced and fell to their knees with a scream. But I didn't kill them. It was because the scenario clear condition was to 'neutralize' them.

这些男人的大腿连续被刺穿,随着一声尖叫落到了膝盖上。但我没有杀他们。这是因为情景清晰的条件是‘中和’他们。

[The constellations of the absolute good system nod at your judgment.]

[绝对良好系统的星座赞同你的判断]

[A few constellations laugh at your humanity.]

[一些星座嘲笑你的人性。]

[The constellations have sponsored you 100 coins.]

星座已经为你提供了100枚硬币

If I became a murderer, I might be able to attract the attention of the constellations for a while. However, it was only a while. Instantly raising the threshold of stimulation wasn't good in the long run.

如果我成为一个杀人犯,我也许能够吸引星座的注意一段时间。然而,这只是一段时间。立即提高刺激阈值从长远来看是不好的。

[There are three minutes to the end of the scenario.]

[还有三分钟就结束了]

Two minutes had passed. Time calculation was important in time attack scenarios.

两分钟过去了,时间的计算在时间攻击场景中很重要。

"W-What the hell is this bastard? Why won't you die?"

“这个混蛋到底是什么东西?你为什么不死?”

At this time, their leader who was watching the situation from the back came forward.

这时,从后面观察情况的领导走上前来。

“You are a fairly tough guy. Everyone back off. I will deal with him."

“你是个相当强硬的家伙。大家都退后。我来对付他。”

“Cheolsoo hyung-nim! This guy seems to have a pretty strong sponsor!"

“Cheolsoohyung-nim!这家伙好像有个很强的赞助商!”

"Good. It looks like he has a lot of coins."

“很好,看起来他有很多硬币。”

Knuckles shining with a black gloss. They weren't ordinary iron knuckles. Did he receive it from his sponsor?

指关节闪着黑色的光泽。它们不是普通的铁关节。他是从赞助商那里得到的吗?

Crunch.

嘎吱嘎吱。

There was the relaxed sound of bones cracking from the knuckled hands.

关节松弛的手发出骨头断裂的声音。

[The character 'Cheolsoo' has used Threaten.]

[“Cheolsoo”这个角色使用了“恫吓”这个词]

[Threaten doesn't work because the overall capabilities gap is too big.] “Hoh, aren't you quite good? You aren't getting scared at all."

(威胁不起作用,因为总体能力差距太大。)“哎呀,你不是很厉害吗?你一点也不害怕。”

The man's fist moved before he finished talking. The attack was aimed exactly at my jaw. I quickly stepped back. That guy smiled.

那人还没说完,拳头就动了。这次袭击正好瞄准了我的下巴。我迅速后退了几步。那家伙笑了。

"Aren't you quite good? Do you exercise?"

“你不是很好吗?你运动吗?”

Even if I didn't have a footwork skill, anyone could do this if their agility exceeded level 10. Since I previously invested most of my remaining coins after buying items, the total sum of my body stats now reached 33.

即使我没有一个步法技能,任何人都可以做到这一点,如果他们的敏捷性超过10级。因为我之前把剩下的大部分硬币都投资在了购买物品上,所以我的身体属性总和现在达到了33。

Should I look at this guy?

我应该看看这个人吗?

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

[独家技能,角色列表被激活。]

[Character Information]

[性格资料]

Name: Bang Cheolsoo.

姓名:BangCheolsoo。

Age: 34 years old.

年龄:34岁。

Constellation Sponsor: Monarch of the Small Fries.

星座赞助商:小薯条之王。

Private Attribute: Assault Force Captain (General)

私人属性:突击部队上尉(将军)

Exclusive skills: Dogfight Lv. 2, Bluff Lv. 2.

独家技能:斗狗第四。2,虚张声势第四。2。

Stigmata: [Threaten Lv.1]

圣痕:[威胁吕1]

Overall Stats: Stamina Lv. 6, Strength Lv. 7, Agility Lv. 6, Magic Power Lv. 2.

整体属性:耐力Lv.6,力量Lv.7,敏捷Lv.6,魔力Lv.2。

Overall Evaluation: A common small fry who was lucky to obtain a sponsor. He has a tendency to overstate his abilities compared to his actual combat strength.

总体评价:一个普通的小人物,幸运地得到了赞助商。他有夸大自己实战能力的倾向。

Ah…right. Now I remembered.

啊...对了,现在我想起来了。

“Bang Cheolsoo of the Cheoldoo Group."

“Cheoldoo集团的BangCheolsoo。”

“What, you know me?"

“什么,你认识我?”

“Let's see?"

“让我们看看?”

My memory was dim because he disappeared like the wind at the beginning of the work, but I fuzzily recalled there was a character called Bang Cheolsoo.

我的记忆是模糊的,因为他消失了像风在开始的工作,但我模糊地记得有一个字符叫邦Cheolsoo。

He was the stupidest guy in the group at Gumho Station.

他是古茂车站里最蠢的家伙。

As far as I knew, these guys should've been killed by Yoo Jonghyuk. Why were they still alive?

据我所知,这些人应该是被YooJonghyuk杀死的,为什么他们还活着?

"Ohu, perhaps you are of 'that' category? You must've killed people. Isn't that right? Yes, I feel that we are somewhat alike."

“哦,也许你属于‘那一类’?你肯定杀过人。不是吗?是的,我觉得我们有些相似。”

[The character 'Bang Cheolsoo' has used Bluff.]

[“BangCheolsoo”这个角色使用了Bluff。]

Bluff. It was a skill that anyone who was a thug possessed. It was a good debuff that could weaken the opponent's attack power, but this case was different.

虚张声势。这是任何一个暴徒都拥有的技能。这是一个可以削弱对手攻击力的好的开局,但是这次不同。

[Fourth Wall has blocked the bluff of the character Bang Cheolsoo.] [The confidence of the character Bang Cheolsoo is rapidly falling.] "Are you ignoring me? You really want to die."

[第四道墙挡住了角色BangCheolsoo的绝壁。][BangCheolsoo这个角色的自信心正在迅速下降]“你在无视我吗?你真的想死。”

Bang Cheolsoo took a threatening Greco-Roman wrestling posture and rushed towards me. But that was only a bluff. It was because he didn't have the 'wrestling' skill.

邦·契尔苏摆出一副古典式摔跤的威胁姿态,朝我冲过来。但那只是虚张声势。那是因为他没有摔跤的技术。

"Stop beating around the bush and come on."

“别拐弯抹角了,快点。”

"Son of a bitch!"

“狗娘养的!”

The key skill that Bang Cheolsoo had was Dogfight Lv. 2. His combat power was insignificant unless he got into a melee.

班哲秀的关键技能是斗狗四。图2。他的战斗力是微不足道的,除非他陷入混战。

"Die!"

“去死吧!”

The agility difference was so high that his attacks rarely hit me. I looked at him with a bit of sympathy.

敏捷性的差异如此之大,以至于他的攻击很少打中我。我带着一丝同情地看着他。

Not all constellations had a desire to raise their incarnations as the 'protagonist' of the scenario.

并不是所有的星座都希望把它们的化身提升为这个场景的“主角”。

For example, his constellation 'Monarch of the Small Fries' was famous for being thrifty with his incarnations. A masochist who enjoyed using idiots as his incarnation, enjoying watching them be crushed by other incarnations.

例如,他的星座“小薯条君主”因为对化身的节俭而闻名。一个喜欢用白痴作为化身的受虐狂,喜欢看着他们被其他化身碾碎。

That was the 'Monarch of the Small Fries.'

那是“小薯条之王”

[The constellation 'Monarch of the Small Fries' is delighted.] [The constellation 'Monarch of the Small Fries' has sponsored you 100 coins.]

[小薯条中的君主星座很高兴。][“小薯条之王”星座已经为你提供了100枚硬币。]

Despite his incarnation being smashed, he was supporting the enemy. Originally, I was thinking about ending the time attack in one blow but now the story was a bit different.

尽管他的化身被打碎,他还是在支持敌人。起初,我想一举结束时间攻击,但现在情况有点不同了。

[There are two minutes to the end of the sub scenario.]

[离子场景结束还有两分钟]

Then I should make the most of the remaining time.

那么我应该充分利用剩下的时间。

“You rat bastard!"

“你这个卑鄙小人!”

All of his lines were in the style of the Monarch of the Small Fries. How pitiful.

他所有的台词都是小薯条王的风格,真可怜。

Peeok!

皮欧克!

"Haha! I hit you!"

“哈哈!我打你了!”

His attack luckily hit but there was little damage. The spot where I was hit just stung a bit.

他的攻击很幸运,但没有造成什么损害。我被击中的地方只是有点刺痛。

"How?"

“怎么做?”

How? My stamina was Lv. 12. His strength was only Lv. 7. The difference in the overall stats gap created a huge combat power gap.

怎么做?我的耐力是吕。图12。他的力气只有吕。图7。总体属性的差异造成了巨大的战斗力差距。

"Is it my turn now?"

“现在轮到我了吗?”

I touched the cheek of the stupefied Bang Cheolsoo before hitting it as hard as I could. A few teeth flew out as Bang Cheolsoo screamed. I didn't hesitate and pierced his arm precisely with the thorn.

我摸了摸昏了过去的邦·契尔苏的脸颊,然后用尽全力打了一下。邦·切尔苏尖叫时,几颗牙齿掉了出来。我毫不犹豫地用那根刺正好刺穿了他的胳膊。

“Aaaagh!”

“啊!”

I fixed one of his arms to the wall with the thorn and started the indiscriminate assault. I chose the areas that were the most painful without knocking him out, such as the back, thigh, femur and side.

我用荆棘把他的一只胳膊固定在墙上,开始不分青红皂白地进攻。我选择了最疼的部位,比如背部、大腿、股骨和侧面。

[The constellation 'Monarch of the Small Fries' is delighted.] [The constellation 'Monarch of the Small Fries' has requested an extension of the sub scenario time.]

[小薯条中的君主星座很高兴。][“小薯条之王”星座要求延长子场景时间。]

[The sub scenario is extended by one minute.]

[子场景被延长了一分钟。]

I also paid attention to the parts where the woman had been injured.

我也注意到了那个女人受伤的部位。

“Cough! Kuheok! Kuheeok!"

”咳咳咳咳咳咳咳”

Blood and flesh were scattered. Broken teeth fell to the ground and the broken bones twisted abnormally. However, I didn't stop kicking.

血肉四溅。折断的牙齿掉到地上,骨头异常扭曲。然而,我没有停止踢腿。

"S-Stop! Please! Let Hyung-nim go!"

“住手!求你了!放了大哥!”

The men standing to the side exclaimed with panic. I looked over at them once in a while. Then he looked at the half naked woman lying on the ground.

站在旁边的人惊恐地叫了起来。我偶尔看看他们。然后他看着躺在地上的半裸的女人。

Humans were weak. How could such weak humans do such cruel things? They used the excuse of the world being destroyed. They killed, raped women and stole from others.

人类很弱小。这么弱小的人类怎么会做出这么残忍的事情?他们以世界被毁灭为借口。他们杀害妇女,强奸妇女,并从别人那里偷东西。

Was it because of instincts?

是因为本能吗?

I was suddenly curious as I saw Bang Cheolsoo's eyes stained with fear in front of a stronger violence?

我突然感到好奇,因为我看到BangCheolsoo的眼睛在更强烈的暴力面前被恐惧玷污了?

"Why did you do it?"

“你为什么要这么做?”

It was a question out of nowhere. In fact, I didn't expect an answer to this question. But the moment I was about to kick him again, Bang Cheolsoo opened his eyes.

这是一个莫名其妙的问题。事实上,我并不期待这个问题的答案。但就在我准备再踢他一脚的时候,邦·契尔苏睁开了眼睛。

“Fuck…just kill me you son of a bitch."

”妈的...杀了我吧你这个狗娘养的”

The moment I saw his eyes, I knew he had answered my question in his own way. A look that didn't show any lingering attachment to life. Yes. It wasn't because of instincts.

我一看到他的眼睛,就知道他用自己的方式回答了我的问题。没有表现出任何对生活的依恋的眼神。是的。这不是因为本能。

Bang Cheolsoo talked in a voice that was subsiding.

方哲秀说话的声音渐渐平息下来。

“Dog, this dog-like world…"

“狗,这个狗一样的世界......”

This guy was a human who had been despairing long before this world was destroyed. Just like me.

这个家伙是一个人类,在这个世界被毁灭之前很久就已经绝望了,就像我一样。

[There are 10 seconds left to the end of the sub scenario.]

[离子场景结束还有10秒钟]

I didn't delay any further and gave a strong kick to his neck.

我没有再拖延,用力踢了他的脖子。

The breath was knocked out of him and Bang Cheolsoo finally fainted.

他一口气喘不过来,邦·契尔苏终于昏了过去。

[You have met the conditions to clear the sub scenario.]

[您已经满足了清除子方案的条件。]

[You have earned 300 coins.]

你已经挣了300个硬币

I hope all of you are happy.

我希望你们都快乐。

[The constellation 'Monarch of the Small Fries' is satisfied and has sponsored you 100 coins.]

[“小薯条君主星座”对此感到满意,并为您提供了100枚硬币。]

The other men crawled and approached me one by one.

其他人一个一个地爬过来靠近我。

"H-How cruel…"

“真残忍......”

They looked at Bang Cheolsoo, who had been turned into a rag, and then up at me with fear. It was like they were dogs waiting to be disposed of at a slaughterhouse.

他们看着邦·契尔苏,他已经变成了一块破布,然后又恐惧地看着我。这就像他们是等待被处置在屠宰场的狗。

I picked up the collapsed woman and the convenience store bags. In any case, the world had been destroyed and I had to live a new life.

我捡起那个倒下的女人和便利店的袋子。无论如何,这个世界已经被摧毁了,我不得不过一种新的生活。

“Take me to where the group is.

“带我去他们所在的地方。

*     *     *

* * *

Gumho Station was originally a place that would grow into the region's base after it was organized by Yoo Jonghyuk.

秋葵火车站原本是一个地方,后来发展成为该地区的基地后,它是由柳钟玉组织的。

In his first regression, Yoo Jonghyuk broke through the second main scenario with the Gumho Station group, allowing the people of the group to occupy a place in the new era.

在他的第一次回归中,柳荣玉突破了第二个主要方案,与Gumho站组,允许该组的人占领一个地方,在新的时代。

But that was the first story. By the third round of regression, Yoo Jonghyuk was different.

但这只是第一个故事,到了第三轮回归,柳荣玉就不一样了。

The 3rd turn Yoo Jonghyuk was a monster who monopolized everything.

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页