饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《全知读者视角(中英互译版)》作者:[韩]sing N song/ > 《全知读者视角》作者:[韩]sing N song.txt

全知读者视角第一章

作者:韩-sing N song/ 当前章节:15375 字 更新时间:2026-6-23 09:31

Episode 1 – Starting the Paid Service (2)

第一集-开始有偿服务(2)

「 Dokkaebi. The first time he appeared, someone said so. 」 (Korean goblin. Check out the link for more information.)

“多卡比。他第一次出现时,有人这样说。”(韩国妖精)

I didn't know why but that sentence suddenly popped up in my head. The stopped subway train. The dark carriage.

我不知道为什么,但是那句话突然在我的脑海中出现了。停止的地铁列车。黑暗的车厢。

The details gave me a sense of deja vu. The subway had stopped before but it was rare.

这些细节给了我一种似曾相识的感觉。地铁以前曾经停过,但很少见。

Even so, why? I remembered the familiar words from a novel. But it was ridiculous. Wasn't it impossible?

即便如此,为什么呢?我想起了小说里那些熟悉的词语。但这太荒谬了。这不是不可能的吗?

At this moment, the door of the 3807 car opened wide and the electricity returned. Yoo Sangah muttered by my side.

就在这时,3807的车门打开了,电力恢复了。刘尚雅在我身边喃喃自语。

"…Dokkaebi?"

“......多卡比?”

My head was ringing. I trembled uneasily as the novel I knew and the reality in front of me overlapped.

我的脑袋嗡嗡作响,我不安地颤抖着,因为我认识的小说和眼前的现实重叠在一起。

「Two small horns. Wearing a small straw mat, the fluffy and strange creature was floating in the air. 」 「 It is too strange to call it a fairy, too evil to call it an angel and too tranquil to call it a demon. 」

「两只小号角」。这只毛茸茸的奇怪生物戴着一块小草席漂浮在空中“称它为仙女太奇怪了,称它为天使太邪恶了,称它为恶魔太平静了。”

「Thus, it was called a 'dokkkaebi. 」

“因此,它被称为‘dokkkaebi”

And I already knew the first thing the dokkaebi would say.

我已经知道多卡比会说的第一句话。

「&아#@!&아#@! ……」

“一”“一”

[&아#@!&아#@!…….]

[&아#@!&아#@!.......]

Fiction and reality overlapped precisely.

虚构与现实完全重叠。

"What is this?"

“这是什么?”

"Augmented reality?"

扩增实境

Amidst the chattering people, I was thrown into another world alone. This was unmistakably a dokkaebi. The very dokkaebi that opened the door to tragedy for thousands of lives in Ways of Survival.

在喋喋不休的人群中,我被抛进了另一个世界。毫无疑问,这是一个dokkaebi。正是《生存之道》为数千人的生命打开了悲剧的大门。

…It was Yoo Sangah's voice that broke my out of my thoughts.

是YooSangah的声音打断了我的思绪。

“It sounds vaguely like Spanish. Should I talk to it?"

“听起来有点像西班牙语。我应该和它说话吗?”

I was a bit taken aback and asked.

我有点吃惊,问道。

“…Do you know what that is? Will you ask it for money?"

“......你知道那是什么吗?你会向它要钱吗?”

"No but…"

“不,但是......”

It was at this time that the correct pronunciation of Korean was heard.

正是在这个时候,人们听到了正确的韩语发音。

[Ah. Ah. Does this sound good? Ah, I had a hard time because the Korean patch didn't work. Everyone. Can you hear my words?]

啊。啊。这听起来不错吧?啊,我有一个艰难的时间,因为韩国补丁没有工作。每个人。你能听到我的话吗

A familiar language was heard. I could see people's expressions relax. The first one to emerge was a big man in a suit.

听到一种熟悉的语言。我可以看到人们的表情放松。第一个出现的是一个西装革履的大个子。

“Hey, what are you doing right now?"

“嘿,你现在在干什么?”

[…Huh?]

[...啊?]

"Are you filming? I have to go because I have to quickly get to an audition."

“你在拍戏吗?我得走了,因为我得赶快去试镜。”

He seemed to be an obscure actor since his face was unfamiliar. If I was a casting director, I would've picked him out for his brimming ambition. Unfortunately, the presence in front of him right now wasn't a director.

他看起来是个默默无闻的演员,因为他的脸很陌生。如果我是一个选角导演,我会因为他满腔的野心而选中他。不幸的是,现在出现在他面前的不是一个导演。

[Ah, auditions. That's right. This is also an audition. Haha, there was a shortage of data. I just entered when it was monetized at 7 p.m.]

啊,试镜。没错。这也是一次试镜。哈哈,数据短缺。我只是在晚上7点的时候把它变成了现金

"What? What are you talking about?"

“什么?你在说什么?”

[Now now, all of you. Relax in your seat and listen to me. From now on, I will tell you something very important!]

现在,你们所有人。在座位上放松,听我说。从现在开始,我要告诉你们一些非常重要的事情

My chest was becoming stuffy.

我的胸部开始变得闷热。

"What? Quickly get off the train!"

“什么?快下车!”

“Somebody call the captain!"

“快叫船长来!”

“What are they doing without the cooperation of the citizens?"

“没有市民的合作,他们在做什么?”

“Mother, what is that? A cartoon?"

“妈妈,那是什么?卡通片?”

There was no doubt. This was the development I knew. I didn't want to be mixed up in this.

毫无疑问,这就是我所知道的事态发展,我不想卷入其中。

But there was no way. The people present wouldn't listen to the small and cute-looking CG creature. The only thing I could do was stop Yoo Sangah who was trying to get up from her seat.

但是没有办法。在场的人不会听这个小巧可爱的CG生物的话。我唯一能做的就是阻止试图从座位上站起来的YooSangah。

“Yoo Sangah-ssi, it is dangerous so stay here."

“刘尚雅小姐,这里很危险,所以呆在这里。”

"Huh?"

“啊?”

Yoo Sangah's eyes widened. I spoke during a moment of bewilderment but there was no way to explain what I understood. To be exact, I didn't have to explain.

刘尚雅的眼睛睁大了。我在困惑的时候开口说话,但是没有办法解释我的理解。确切地说,我不需要解释。

[Haha, you are really loud.]

哈哈,你真的很大声

There was a presence with a stronger persuasive power than anyone else right now.

现在有一个比任何人都更有说服力的存在。

[I told you to be quiet.]

我告诉过你要安静

I closed my eyes slowly as the dokkaebi's eyes turned red. Something burst and the subway became silent.

我慢慢地闭上眼睛,dokkaebi的眼睛变成了红色。什么东西爆裂了,地铁变得安静了。

"Uh, uh. Uh…"

“呃,呃,呃......”

There was a big hole in the forehead of the unknown actor who had to go to the audition. The man who had spoke several times collapsed on the spot.

那个不知名的演员前额上有一个大洞,他必须去参加试镜。那个说了几次话的人当场倒下了。

[This isn't a movie shoot.]

这不是拍电影

There was a cracking sound once again. This time, it was the person talking about the captain.

又是一声爆裂的声音,这次是那个人在谈论船长。

[It isn't a dream. It isn't a novel either.]

这不是梦,也不是小说

One, two. Blood sprayed into the air as people's heads started to burst.

一,二,血喷溅到空气中,人们的头开始爆裂。

They were all the people who protested against the dokkaebi. People who screamed or went wild. Those who caused the slightest fuss had a hole in their heads. Suddenly, the subway became a bloodbath.

他们都是抗议多卡比的人。尖叫或发狂的人。那些小题大做的人脑袋上开了个洞。突然间,地铁变成了一场大屠杀。

[This isn't the 'reality' that you know. Do you understand? So everyone shut up and listen to me.]

这不是你所知道的“现实”,你明白吗?所以大家都闭嘴,听我说

More than half the people here died. Blood and body pieces filled the subway.

这里一半以上的人都死了,地铁里到处都是血和尸块。

Now people didn't scream. Like primitive apes in front of a powerful predator, everyone watched the dokkaebi with terror.

现在人们没有尖叫,就像原始猿类在一个强大的捕食者面前一样,每个人都惊恐地看着多卡比。

I was surprised and held my breath while grasping tightly onto the shoulder of Yoo Sangah who was hiccuping.

我很惊讶,屏住呼吸,紧紧抓住打嗝的刘尚雅的肩膀。

This was real.

这是真的。

The strange message that entered my ears, the dokkaebi that appeared in front of me and the car that had become a bloodbath.

奇怪的信息进入我的耳朵,出现在我面前的多卡比和汽车已经成为一场大屠杀。

[Everyone, your lives have been nice so far. Isn't that right?]

[各位,到目前为止你们的生活都很美好,不是吗?]

The special needs seating. An elderly grandmother met the eyes of the dokkaebi.

特殊需求的座位。一位年迈的祖母与多卡比的目光相遇。

[You have been living too long for free. Isn't life too generous? You were born and paid no price for breathing, eating, pooping and breeding! Ha! You really live in a good world!]

你活得太久了,没有自由。生活是不是太慷慨了?你出生了,没有付出任何代价呼吸,吃,大便和繁殖!哈!你真的生活在一个美好的世界里

Free. No one in the subway lived for free. The people strived to make money in order to survive. They rode the subway on the way home from work. Yet at this moment, no one disputed the dokkaebi's words.

免费。地铁里没有人是免费生活的。人们为了生存而努力挣钱。他们下班回家的路上乘地铁。然而此时此刻,没有人质疑多卡比的话。

[But now the good days are over. How long can you continue living for free? If you want to enjoy happiness, it is common sense to pay a price. Isn’t that right?]

但现在好日子已经过去了。你还能免费生活多久?如果你想享受幸福,付出代价是常识。不是吗?]

The gasping people couldn't answer. Then at that time, someone carefully raised their hand.

气喘吁吁的人们无法回答,就在这时,有人小心翼翼地举起了手。

“D-Do you want money?"

“你想要钱吗?”

I wondered what type of person could speak in the middle of this situation, but I surprisingly knew his face.

我想知道在这种情况下,什么样的人才能说话,但我惊讶地认出了他的脸。

"Yoo Sangah-ssi. Isn't that Department Head Han of the finance team?"

“刘尚雅小姐,那不是金融部门的韩部长吗?”

"…Right."

“......对。”

There was no doubt. He was a typical parachute in the company and the number one person newcomers avoided. (Parachute: person who got to their status  based on their connections.)

毫无疑问。他是公司里典型的“降落伞”,而且是新来的第一避之不及的人。(降落伞:根据关系获得地位的人。)

Han Myungoh, department head of the finance team. Why was that man riding the subway?

韩明高,财务部门主管,为什么那个人会坐地铁?

"I will give you money. Take it. Please note that I am a person like this."

“我会给你钱。拿去吧。请注意,我就是这样一个人。”

Department Head Han pulled out his business card as people cheered him on. It was the atmosphere of a savior against terrorists.

部门领导韩拔出了他的名片,人们为他欢呼。那是一种对抗恐怖分子的救世主的气氛。

“How much do you want? A big one? Or two?" 

“你想要多少?一个大的?还是两个?”

It was an overly large sum for a department head of a subsidiary company.

对于一家子公司的部门主管来说,这是一笔过大的数目。

There was a rumour that Han Myungoh was the youngest son of the leader of the affiliate company and now I thought it might be true. I couldn't carry that many cheques in my wallet.

有传言说韩明高是这家子公司老板的小儿子,现在我想这可能是真的。我的钱包里装不下那么多支票。

[Hrmm, you are giving me money?]

你在给我钱

"T-That's right! The cash I have right now isn't much but… I can give you anything if you let me out of here."

“是的,没错!我现在的现金不多,但是......如果你放我出去,我可以给你任何东西。”

[Money, good. A plant fibre that many humans mutually agree on.]

[钱,好。一种植物纤维,许多人都同意。]

The department head's expression brightened. It was a 'Indeed, money is everything' expression. How pitiful.

部门主管的表情变得明朗起来,这是一种‘钱就是一切’的表情,多么可怜啊。

“Now, this is all I have―"

“现在,这是我所有的——”

[It only applies in your time and space.]

它只适用于你的时间和空间

"Huh?"

“啊?”

The next moment, flames appeared in the air. The cheques in the department head's hands burned up. Department Head Han screamed.

接下来,空气中出现了火焰。部门领导手中的支票烧毁了。韩部长尖叫起来。

[That paper has no value in the macrocosm world. If you do this one more time, I will blow away your head.]

那篇论文在宏观世界里没有价值。如果你再这样做,我就打爆你的头

"U-Uhhh…"

“ uhhh... ”

Fear once again spread on people's faces. It was easy to read what they were thinking because it was like a novel.

恐惧再次蔓延到人们的脸上。他们的想法很容易读懂,因为它就像一部小说。

「 What the hell will happen now? 」

“现在到底会发生什么?”

Only I knew what was going to happen in the future.

只有我知道将来会发生什么。

[Phew, the debt is piling up during the time when you are noisy. Well, yes. Rather than explain it a hundred times, isn't it quicker for you to make money yourself?]

当你吵闹的时候,债务就会堆积起来。是的。与其解释一百遍,不如自己赚钱更快些?]

The dokkaebi's horns rose like they were antennas and its body floated to the ceiling of the train.

多卡比的喇叭像天线一样上升,它的身体漂浮在火车的顶部。

A moment later, a message was heard.

过了一会儿,传来了一个消息。

[#BI-7623 channel is open.]

[#bi-7623频道开启。]

[The constellations have entered.]

[星座已经进入。]

A small window emerged in front of everyone's blank eyes.

一扇小小的窗户出现在大家茫然的眼前。

[The main scenario has arrived!]

(主要情节已经到来!)

+

[Main Scenario #1 – Proof of Value]

[主要情况#1ー价值证明]

Category: Main

类别:主要

Difficulty: F

难度:f

Clear Conditions: Kill one or more creatures.

清除条件:杀死一个或多个生物。

Time Limit: 30 minutes

时限:30分钟

Compensation: 300 coins

补偿:300枚硬币

Failure: Death

失败:死亡

+

The dokkaebi smiled faintly as it became transparent and disappeared into the next space.

当它变得透明,消失在另一个空间的时候,多卡比微微一笑。

[Then, good luck everyone. Please show me an interesting story.]

那么,祝大家好运。请给我讲一个有趣的故事

TL: Change of plans. I will no longer be moving this anywhere and it will stay on this website as a side project. As a result, chapter release rate will be increased to six chapters a week. If anything else changes, I will let you know.

计划有变。我将不再移动这个任何地方,它将留在这个网站作为一个副项目。因此,章的发布率将增加到每周六章。如果还有什么变化,我会告诉你的。

I am looking at other novels to be my main projects on Wuxiaworld. I’m looking at Reader, Overlord of Iron and Blood or it might be a completely untranslated novel. I am still deciding.

我正在寻找其他小说作为我在武侠世界的主要项目。我正在看《读者》,《铁血霸王》,或者它可能是一部完全未翻译的小说。我还在考虑。

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 3

无所不知的读者视角

Episode 1 – Starting the Paid Service (3)

第一集-开始有偿服务(3)

People reacted differently after the dokkaebi disappeared. Some people tried to get out of the train while others called the police.

多卡比消失后,人们的反应有所不同。一些人试图从火车上下来,另一些人则报了警。

Yoo Sangah belonged to the latter group. "Police, the police aren't answering! What, what should I…"

刘尚雅属于后一个组织。“警察,警察没有回应!什么,我应该...”

"Calm down, Yoo Sangah-ssi," I said, staring straight into Yoo Sangah's unfocused eyes. "Yoo Sangah-ssi. Have you ever played the game that the development team made? A game where the world is destroyed and only a few people survive."

“冷静点,刘尚雅-西,”我说,直直地盯着刘尚雅那双茫然的眼睛。「YooSangah-ssi。你玩过开发团队制作的游戏吗?这是一个世界被毁灭,只有少数人幸存的游戏。”

"Huh? What are you say…"

“啊?你说什么......”

"Think about it. We are in a game right now."

“想想吧,我们现在正处于一场游戏中。”

Yoo Sangah silently licked her lips. "Game…"

刘尚雅默默地舔了舔嘴唇。“游戏......”

"It is simple. Don't hesitate to do as I tell you. Understood?"

“很简单。照我说的做,不要犹豫。明白吗?”

"U-Understood. What should I do?"

“知道了,我该怎么办?”

"Stay still."

“别动。”

Finally, I slowly controlled my breathing. I too needed time to properly accept all of this.

最后,我慢慢地控制了呼吸,我也需要时间来适当地接受这一切。

[Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World]

[在一个毁灭的世界中生存的三种方法]

The descriptions that existed only in the novel were now unfolding right before my eyes.

那些只存在于小说中的描写现在正在我眼前展开。

「The dokkaebi stretched out its antenna. 」

“多卡比伸出天线”

「 The bodies scattered like trash in the carriage. 」

“尸体像垃圾一样散落在车厢里”

「 The bloodied office worker shaking. 」

“血淋淋的上班族颤抖”

「An old lady groaning in her seat. 」

“一位老妇人在座位上呻吟”

I watched every scene intently. It was like Neo in the Matrix, who suspected reality. Observing, questioning, and then eventually being convinced… I had to admit it. I didn't know the reason why, but there were no doubts about it.

我全神贯注地看着每一个场景。就像《黑客帝国》里的尼奥,他怀疑现实。观察,质疑,最终被说服......我不得不承认。我不知道为什么,但是毫无疑问。

'Ways of Survival' had become a reality.

“生存之道”已经成为现实。

Let me think… How should I survive in this new world?

让我想想......我该如何在这个新世界生存?

"Come on, everybody! Everybody calm down. Start breathing calmly." Someone stepped forward exactly five minutes after the dokkaebi disappeared.

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页