Lee Gilyoung was silent for a moment. I continued speaking.
李吉英沉默了一会儿,我继续说。
“I expected them to take Han Myungoh. I didn't expect him to grab onto Yoo Sangah."
“我以为他们会带走韩明高。我没想到他会抓住刘桑格。”
"Then your purpose isn't to save Noona or Ahjussi, it is the items?"
“那么你的目的不是为了拯救诺娜或大叔,而是这些东西?”
"Yes. Are you disappointed?"
“是的,你失望吗?”
“Nope."
“没有。”
Lee Gilyoung's small hand gripped my finger tightly.
李吉杨的小手紧紧地抓住我的手指。
“Hyung shouldn't lie."
“Hyung不应该撒谎。”
"…"
"..."
“If Hyung was such a person, you wouldn't have saved me on the subway. I believe in you."
“如果Hyung是这样的人,你就不会在地铁上救我了。我相信你。”
Lee Gilyoung didn't act like a child but he was still a child. Lee Gilyoung didn't know. To be mature and to be an adult were completely different things.
李吉英的行为不像个孩子,但他仍然是一个孩子。LeeGilyoung不知道。成熟和成为一个成年人完全是两码事。
[Some constellations are touched to tears.]
[有些星座感动得流下了眼泪。]
[200 coins have been sponsored.]
[已赞助了200枚硬币]
In this world, there were mean adults who would take advantage of such maturity. The hole was longer than I thought and we had to go downwards for quite a long time.
在这个世界上,有些刻薄的成年人会利用这种成熟。洞比我想象的要长,我们不得不向下走了相当长的一段时间。
“Hyung."
“ Hyung。”
"Yes."
“是的。”
"Hyung, are you a god?"
“Hyung,你是神吗?”
"…What?"
“什么?”
“Or the main character?"
“还是主角?”
Children sometimes asked sharp questions. It was because they lived in a world where stories and reality weren't clearly distinguished. Lee Gilyoung didn't know exactly what his question meant.
孩子们有时会问尖锐的问题。这是因为他们生活在一个故事和现实没有明确区分的世界里。LeeGilyoung不知道他的问题到底是什么意思。
“I’m not a main character. Rather, I always envy the main character."
“我不是主角,相反,我总是羡慕主角。”
“But you still know something about this world?"
“但你还是对这个世界有所了解吧?”
I thought for a moment before replying.
我想了一会儿才回答。
"That's right."
“没错。”
“Then I'll ask you one thing."
“那我问你一件事。”
“I will answer it if I can."
“如果可以的话,我会接的。”
“Once we clear all these scenarios…can we make a wish?"
“一旦我们排除了所有这些可能性......我们能许个愿吗?”
"Wish?"
“愿望?”
I was a bit confused.
我有点困惑。
"Usually there is a reward at the end of these stories. At the end of this story, is there something like that?"
“通常在这些故事的结尾会有奖励。在这个故事的结尾,是否有类似的东西?”
In the darkness, Lee Gilyoung's breathing was trembling. Lee Gilyoung's expression when he saw his dead mother suddenly came to mind.
在黑暗中,李·吉林的呼吸在颤抖。当他看到他死去的母亲时,他的表情突然浮现在脑海里。
Those who adapted to this world suffered from it in different ways. Some were crazy, some were fanatics and some had irrational optimism.
那些适应了这个世界的人遭受了不同的痛苦。有些人是疯子,有些人是狂热分子,有些人是非理性的乐观主义者。
"Yes, there is."
“是的,有的。”
I was grateful that this place was dark. It was because Lee Gilyoung couldn't see my face right now.
我很庆幸这个地方很黑,因为LeeGilyoung现在看不到我的脸。
“We are almost there Hyung."
“我们就快到了,Hyung。”
The surrounding black ether was shrinking rapidly. It was evidence that Dark Root was nearby. I tensed up and gripped the thorn.
周围的黑醚正在迅速缩小。这是暗根就在附近的证据。我紧张起来,抓住了荆棘。
[A few constellations are holding their breaths.]
(有几个星座在屏息等待。)
I heard the sound of the ground rats somewhere in the ground. As the sound got closer, the sense of space expanded rapidly. I saw a light in the darkness, as if someone had lit a fire.
我听到地面上老鼠的声音。随着声音越来越近,空间感迅速扩大。我看见黑暗中有一道光,仿佛有人点燃了一堆火。
Then I saw a tattered box beyond that light. The moment I was convinced that I had come to the right place, messages rang in my ears.
然后我看到那盏灯后面有一个破烂的盒子。就在我确信自己来对地方的那一刻,信息在我耳边回响。
[The sub scenario has been updated.]
[子场景已经更新。]
[You have entered the 'Ground Rat's Treasure Trove.']
[你已经进入了‘地鼠宝库’。]
TL Note: Some of Lee Hyunsung’s skill levels are less than the first time his attribute window was checked. Probably an author mistake.
注意:一些李贤星的技能水平低于他的第一次属性窗口被检查。可能是作者的错误。
Hyung= Term that males use for a male older than them.
雄性用来形容比自己大的雄性的术语。
Noona= Term that males use for a female older than them.
男性用来形容比他们年长的女性的术语。
Ahjussi= Middle-aged man, uncle, mister, etc.
大叔、叔叔、先生等中年男子。
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 21