我最讨厌的人竟然会说出这样的话,真是荒谬。
Even so, the moment I heard it, I was disturbed by a feeling I couldn’t express well. I definitely hated my mother. My life was a mess because my mother ruined it. Yet… my mood was complicated.
即便如此,当我听到它的时候,我还是被一种无法表达的感觉所困扰。我绝对恨我的母亲。我的生活一团糟,因为我妈妈毁了它。然而...我的心情很复杂。
“I see. You killed me because you thought you are the one I love most? Is this fate?”
“我明白了。你杀了我,因为你认为你是我最爱的人?这是命运吗?”
“Doesn’t it often appear in your favourite novel?”
“它不是经常出现在你最喜欢的小说里吗?”
“If so, you have completely failed.”
“如果是这样,那你就彻底失败了。”
Obviously, fate told me that I would be killed by the person I loved most. If so, my last death should’ve made my fate come true.
很明显,命运告诉我,我会被我最爱的人杀死。如果是这样,我上一次的死应该让我的命运成真。
“I am still receiving the fate message.”
“我还在收到命运的信息。”
It was true. A little while ago, the infernal message entered my ears.
这是真的。不久之前,这该死的消息进入了我的耳朵。
[A huge fate is hoping for your definite death.]
[一个巨大的命运在等待着你的死亡。]
A modified was even added. It was a ‘definite death.’
甚至还增加了一个修改,这是一个“肯定的死亡”
The words of King Oedipus in my dreams were correct. I couldn’t escape this fate with the story ‘Eight Lives.’ “At the very least, you aren’t the person I love most.”
在我的梦中,俄狄浦斯国王的话是正确的。《八条命》的故事让我无法逃脱这种命运“至少,你不是我最爱的人。”
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 172 - Reading Again (3)