创始人的母亲。Hongik最高等级的星座之一,也是这片土地上最著名的故事之一。
My mother’s sponsor was Ungnyeo, mother of Dangun Wangeom.
我母亲的赞助人是Ungnyeo,danganWangeom的母亲。
(TL: Legendary founder and god-king of Gojoseon, first kingdom of Korea. He was said to be the ‘grandson of heaven’ and ‘son of a bear.’
(传说中的朝鲜第一王国——Gojoseon的创始人和神王。据说他是“天堂的孙子”和“熊的儿子”
See the end of the chapter for more information on the bear woman).
更多关于熊女的信息,请参阅本章末尾)。
I sighed and said. “…Okay. I surrender.”
我叹了口气说:“好吧,我投降。”
“What? Hey! Kim Dokja!”
“什么?嘿!KimDokja!”
“Just wait here. You can’t win anyway.”
“在这儿等着,反正你也赢不了。”
A sense of exhaustion filled my body. Now I was no different from an ordinary person.
一种疲惫感充斥着我的身体,现在我和一个普通人没有什么不同。
“…Putting aside your sponsor, how did you get the Eight Beaded Bell?” (See link for an image:
“...撇开你的赞助商不谈,你是怎么得到八串珠贝尔的?”(点击链接查看图片:
https://namu.wiki/w/%ED%8C%94%EC%A3%BC%EB%A0%B9)
Https://namu.wiki/w/%ed%8c%94%ec%a3%bc%eb%a0%b9)
I stared at the bronze bell in my mother’s hand. The Eight Beaded Bell was one of the three ‘heavenly seals’ of Dangun’s myth. It was one of the greatest relics of the Korean Peninsula and had the ability to seal the ‘story’ of another person.
我盯着母亲手中的铜钟。八珠钟是丹君神话中的三个“天印”之一。它是朝鲜半岛最伟大的遗迹之一,有能力将另一个人的“故事”封存起来。
No matter how I thought about it, there was no way to get this star relic through normal methods at this point. My mother must’ve paid a price to get it.
不管我怎么想,在这一点上没有办法通过正常的方法得到这个恒星遗迹。我母亲肯定花了不少钱才买到的。
“I will let you go once it is time. Just stay here for now.” Finally, my mother and the wanderers disappeared.
“时候到了,我就放你走。现在就呆在这儿吧。”最后,我的母亲和流浪者消失了。
Han Sooyoung and I were trapped in the Mechanical Gateway Array Method. I was able to guess where my mother had gone.
韩秀英和我被困在机械网关阵列方法。我能猜出我母亲去哪儿了。
Maybe she went to see Yoo Jonghyuk. I didn’t want to imagine the catastrophe that would happen if they met.
也许她是去见柳钟玉,我不想想象如果他们相遇会发生什么样的灾难。
“Shit, what now? How are we going to get out of here?”
“妈的,现在怎么办?我们怎么离开这里?”
Han Sooyoung asked as she tried to break the Mechanical Gateway Array Method. My skills as a constellation were sealed so it was impossible to destroy straight away.
韩淑英试图打破机械门阵列方法时问道。我的星座技能是密封的,所以不可能马上被摧毁。
Well, this was with my own power. I thought it over. “There is one way.”
好吧,这是我自己的力量。我仔细考虑过了。“有一个办法。”
“What is it?”
“这是什么?”
“There is a presence that can break the Mechanical Gateway Array Method.”
有一种存在可以打破机械网关阵列方法
“What? Who?”
“什么?谁?”
If I called him, the seal would somehow be broken. Originally, it was a constellation I didn’t dare call but now it was unknown.
如果我打电话给他,封印就会被打破。最初,它是一个我不敢称之为星座的星座,但现在它是未知的。
I pulled out Ganpyeongui. I saved it for an important time and now it was the only thing I could believe in.
我离开了Ganpyeongui。我把它保存到一个重要的时刻,现在它是我唯一能相信的东西。
[The special option of the ‘Ganpyeongui’, Echo of the Stars has been activated.] [Echo of the Stars allows you to ask for help from an upper-grade constellation.]
[特别选项‘Ganpyeongui’,星的回声已经被激活。][星星的回声可以让你向高级星座求助]
“I will call the constellations.”
“我会称它们为星座。”
[In the flow of the stars, the upper-grade constellations hear your voice.]
[在星辰的流动中,上等星座听到了你的声音。]
I called out the modifier of the constellation.
我叫出了星座的修饰符。
[The status of this constellation is too high.]
这个星座的地位太高了
[Five points on the Sky Disc are required for this constellation. Will you accept this?]
[这个星座需要天空盘上的五个点。你会接受吗?]
There were only five points left because I had used the rest on calling the Big Dipper and the Nation’s Independence Activist.
现在只剩下5分了,因为我把剩下的分数都用来称呼北斗七星和国家独立活动家了。
Now this constellation required all the remaining star points on the Ganpyeongui.
现在这个星座需要Ganpyeongui上所有剩余的星点。
It was necessary because this being’s strength already surpassed the upper-grade rank.
这是有必要的,因为这个人的实力已经超过了上级军衔。
[The operation of the stars has begun.]
[星星的运行已经开始]
In the darkness of the deep night sky, a solitary star was shining. I declared towards him. “Goryeo’s First Sword, I need your strength.”
在深夜的黑暗中,一颗孤独的星星在闪耀。我向他宣布。“高丽的第一剑,我需要你的力量。”
[1] Ungnyeo: Korean for bear woman and was a bear who became a woman. In the myths, a tiger and a bear lived together and prayed in a cave to the divine king Hwanung to become a human. Hwanung gave them 20 cloves of garlic and a bundle of mugwort, ordering them to eat only this sacred food and remain out of the sunlight for 100 days. The tiger left out of hunger but the bear remained and became a woman after 21 days. Ungnyeo kept making offering to Hwanung but her lack of a husband made her depressed. She prayed to be blessed with a child. Hwanung heard her prayers and took her as a wife.
[1]Ungnyeo:韩语中熊的意思是女人,熊变成了女人。在神话中,一只老虎和一只熊生活在一个山洞里,向神圣的国王焕农祈祷,希望他变成人类。Hwanung给了他们20瓣大蒜和一捆艾蒿,命令他们只吃这种神圣的食物,并在阳光下保持100天。老虎因为饥饿而离开,但是熊留了下来,在21天后变成了一个女人。Ungnyeo不断地向Hwanung提供帮助,但是她没有丈夫,这让她很沮丧。她祈求上帝保佑她有个孩子。听了她的祈祷,把她当成了妻子。
Wiki links: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangun
维基链接:https://en.wikipedia.org/Wiki/dangun
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ungnyeo)
Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ungnyeo )
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 173 - Reading Again (4)