Ku ku ku ku!
酷酷酷!
The ground rats appeared. There were around 30 ground rats. Jung Heewon stiffened.
地老鼠出现了,大约有30只地老鼠,JungHeewon僵硬了。
“…Go three stops through this."
“从这里走三站。”
It was Lee Hyunsung who came forward.
走上前来的是李贤星。
“I’ll take the vanguard."
“我先走一步。”
Thanks to the support of his sponsor, Lee Hyunsung's total stats were now 37. He had earned less coins than me but he was chasing me…this was the advantage of being born with high stats.
多亏了赞助商的支持,李贤星的总数已经达到了37。他赚的钱比我少,但是他在追我......这就是天生就有高统计数据的优势。
If I knew this, I would've done regular push-ups.
如果我知道的话,我就会定期做俯卧撑了。
“I’ll take the rear, Hyung."
“我去后面,阿兵哥。”
Lee Gilyoung's total stats were still low but he was able to use Diverse Communication more flexibly through steady skill training.
李吉杨的总统计数据仍然很低,但他能够通过稳定的技能训练更灵活地使用多元交流。
"Please leave it to me."
“请交给我吧。”
Yoo Sangah made a thread with magic power to block the movements of the ground rats. Her attack ability was low but her overall stats were similar to Jung Heewon.
刘尚雅用魔法制作了一根线,来阻止地面老鼠的活动。她的进攻能力很低,但是她的总体状态与郑和元相似。
Kwajik!
夸吉克!
“…Isn't it just a lot of numbers?"
“......不就是一堆数字吗?”
Finally, there was no need to talk about Jung Heewon. Compared to Lee Hyunsung, her total stats were low but her skills were sufficient.
最后,没有必要谈论郑鹤元。与李贤星相比,她的总体数据较低,但她的技能已经足够了。
There was the exclusive skill 'Judgment Time' that belonged to the 'Judge of Destruction.' As long as the opponent in front of her was 'wicked' according to the Absolute Good constellations, Jung Heewon wouldn't lose.
“毁灭的审判者”拥有独一无二的“审判时间”技能只要在她前面的对手是“邪恶的”,根据绝对正义的星座,郑和元不会输。
The last ground rat fell down. Lee Hyunsung held the shield by his side and started sweating.
最后一只地鼠倒在地上,李贤星紧握着盾牌,开始出汗。
"Sigh…this seems to be enough."
“唉......这就够了。”
In fact, this shouldn't have been cleared so easily. No matter how simple the pattern of the ground rats was, fighting 30 of them was tough. I wouldn't be able to annihilate them myself without activating Bookmark. The party had become stronger.
事实上,这件事本不应该这么容易就被澄清。不管地鼠的模式多么简单,与其中的30只作战都是艰难的。如果不激活书签,我就不能自己消灭他们。党变得更强大了。
They advanced further through the tunnel. Finally, a new platform appeared in front of me.
他们继续前进,穿过隧道,终于,一个新的平台出现在我的面前。
“Yaksu Station. By the way…there is nobody? No, that's not it."
“雅克苏车站。顺便说一句......没有人吗?不,不是这样的。”
Yaksu Station was filled with dead bodies and ground rat corpses. Based on the injuries, some of the people were killed by Yoo Jonghyuk, not the ground rats.
雅克苏火车站到处都是死尸和地鼠尸体。根据伤势判断,有些人是被俞钟玉杀死的,而不是地鼠。
"Keep going. There are two stops left."
“继续走,还有两站。”
We continued to advance. Anyway, the distance from Yaksu to Dongdae was less than 1km in a straight line.
我们继续前进,不管怎样,从药水到Dongdae的直线距离不到一公里。
Once we arrived at the entrance of Dongdae Station, we encountered another group of ground rats and repelled them. We only moved a total of 2km along a simple path, but the fighting was so tough that the party's fitness dropped quickly.
我们一到达东大火车站的入口,就遇到了另一群地鼠,把它们赶走了。我们沿着一条简单的道路只走了2公里,但是战斗是如此激烈,以至于我们的队伍的健康状况迅速下降。
“We will take a break here."
“我们将在这里休息一下。”
“Sigh…there is one stop left. We should just go there and relax…"
“唉......还有一站。我们应该去那里放松一下......”
“Nobody knows if we can rest or not once we arrive there."
“没有人知道我们到达那里后是否能休息。”
Everyone was silent at my words. Certainly, monsters weren't the only dangers things in this world.
每个人都对我的话保持沉默。当然,怪物并不是这个世界上唯一的危险。
I looked around for a moment and said.
我环顾四周,说道。
“It seems that the people in this station moved quickly. Some basic necessities might remain."
“看来这个车站的人走得很快,一些基本的生活必需品可能还会留下来。”
“Ah right. Then…"
“啊,好吧,那么......”
After hearing 'basic necessities', Yoo Sangah gently raised her hand. Yoo Sangah and Jung Heewon's eyes met. No words were exchanged but both of them nodded at the same time. Jung Heewon saw my look and asked me.
在听到“基本生活必需品”之后,刘尚雅轻轻地举起了手。柳尚格和郑希元的目光相遇。他们没有说话,但两人同时点了点头。郑鹤元看到了我的表情,问我。
“What is it? Does Dokja-ssi want to know?"
“这是什么?Dokja-ssi想知道吗?”
Yoo Sangah paled.
刘尚雅脸色苍白。
"…Heewon-ssi?"
“...平原西?”
"Ahaha, I'm just joking. Of course, I won't tell anyone."
“哈哈,我只是在开玩笑。当然,我不会告诉任何人。”
…A secret only between women. It would be strange if I didn't know what they were talking about. Human physiology didn't stop even in a world like this.
这是女人之间的秘密。如果我不知道他们在说什么,那就奇怪了。即使在这样的世界里,人体生理学也不会停止。
Lee Hyunsung also opened his mouth. “Ah, then I will go to the bathroom."
李贤成也张开了嘴,“啊,那我去上厕所。”
I was surprised for a moment but there was no reason not to use well-built facilities. This was why the subway was convenient.
我有一会儿感到惊讶,但没有理由不使用精心建造的设施。这就是为什么地铁很方便。
"I'll go with you."
“我和你一起去。”
It was Lee Gilyoung. The two people walked side by side. I looked at their rear view and thought they looked like affectionate brothers with a large age difference.
是LeeGilyoung。这两个人肩并肩地走着。我看着他们的后视镜,觉得他们看起来像是年龄相差很大的深情兄弟。
Yoo Sangah asked me.
刘尚雅问我。
“Will Dokja-ssi be alone?"
“Dokja-ssi会一个人吗?”
“I will go above ground for a bit."
“我会离开地面一段时间。”
"Huh? There will be poisonous fog if you go out…will it be okay?"
“啊?如果你出去就会有毒雾......没事吧?”
“I'm only going for a bit."
“我只去一会儿。”
Jung Heewon narrowed her eyes at my words.
听到我的话,郑鹤元眯起了眼睛。
"…Something is suspicious. Dokja-ssi, are you going to eat something good alone?"
“......有点可疑,你一个人吃东西吗?”
I looked at Jung Heewon for a moment.
我看了一眼郑和元。
"It is a man's secret."
“这是男人的秘密。”
* * *
* * *
After a while, I stood in front of Exit 6 of Dongdae Station. According to the information I read beforehand, this place was surely…
过了一会儿,我站在东大车站6号出口前。根据我之前读到的信息,这个地方肯定是..。
[You have been exposed to poisonous fog.]
你已经暴露在有毒的雾中
The effect of the poisonous rhinos was still visible.
毒犀牛的影响仍然可见。
This time I didn't buy the Ellain Monkey's Lungs so I had to work quickly. I jumped up the escalator to the east while holding my breath. Not long after that, a bronze coloured shining statue appeared.
这次我没有买EllainMonkey’sLungs,所以我必须加快速度。我屏住呼吸,跳上电梯向东走去。不久之后,一座青铜色的闪亮雕像出现了。
[A constellation wearing a straw mat is filled with expectations at your actions.]
[穿着草席的星座对你的行动充满了期待。]
The statue was based on the appearance of a monk who lived in the mid-Joseon Dynasty. I felt an unknown nobility coming from the fact of the monk holding a bamboo stick.
这座雕像是根据朝鲜王朝中期一位僧侣的外貌设计的。我感到一种不为人知的高尚气质,因为这个和尚手里拿着一根竹棍。
I confirmed the name written vertically under the statue. Yujeong Samyeongdang (Wiki link )
我确认了雕像下面垂直书写的名字
Okay, good. There were no signs of anyone yet…
很好目前还没有任何人的迹象。
I stood in front of the statue, holding my hands together.
我站在雕像前,双手合十。
[A constellation wearing a straw mat is delighted with your actions.]
[一个穿着草席的星座会对你的行为感到高兴。]
[100 coins have been sponsored.]
赞助了100枚硬币
I didn't hesitate to use White Pure Star Energy to activate the Blade of Faith.
我毫不犹豫地使用白净之星能量来激活信仰之刃。
[A constellation wearing a straw mat is puzzled by your actions.]
[一个穿着草席的星座会对你的行为感到困惑。]
Then I struck the statue of Samyeongdang.
然后我撞上了Samyeongdang的雕像。
[A constellation wearing a straw mat is appalled by your actions.]
[一个穿着草席的星座会被你的行为所震惊。]
Episode 6 – Judgment Time (4)
第六集-审判时间(4)
A few minutes later, I once again entered Dongdae Station and ate a ground rat. It was in order to heal the skin contaminated by the poisonous fog.
几分钟后,我再次进入东大站,吃了一只地鼠。这是为了治愈被毒雾污染的皮肤。
It took a little time but the contamination could be recovered by eating the meat of an underground species.
这需要一点时间,但污染可以通过食用地下物种的肉来恢复。
[…Hey! Are you crazy? What did you do just now?]
[...嘿!你疯了吗?你刚才做了什么?]
I was eating when I heard Bihyung's voice furiously berating me.
我正在吃东西的时候,突然听到比亨的声音在用力地训斥我。
'Shut up.'
“闭嘴。”
[No, this isn't an issue you can dismiss. You destroyed a constellation's idol! Do you want to see my channel fail? Once the 'Bald General of Justice' begins to talk…]
不,这不是一个你可以忽略的问题。你毁了一个星座的偶像!你想看到我的频道失败吗?一旦‘光头司法将军’开始说话......]
The idol of a constellation. Every world had their own constellations, South Korea as well.
星座的偶像。每个世界都有自己的星座,韩国也是如此。
By the way, Bihyung said it was the 'Bald General of Justice.' He was a great person in South Korea but…
顺便说一句,比亨说是“光头司法将军”他在韩国是一个伟大的人,但是..。
Actually, I wasn't the type of person to say that.
事实上,我不是那种会说这种话的人。
[A constellation wearing a straw mat is furious at your atrocious actions.] [The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is laughing.]
[一个穿着草席的星座对你的残暴行为感到愤怒。][《金发囚徒》星座笑了]
There was a difference in the degree of all idols, but they had the power of a constellation sealed in them.
所有的偶像都有不同的程度,但是他们都有一个星座的力量封印在他们里面。
If I released the seal of the idol in the right way, I could gain a certain amount of power, such as an item or skill that the constellation used in their lifetime.
如果我以正确的方式释放神像的封印,我可以获得一定数量的力量,比如他们一生中使用的物品或技能。
However, 'unlocking the seal' took a long time and I wasn't sure if I could get the skill I wanted.
然而,“解开封印”花了很长时间,我不确定我是否能得到我想要的技能。
I looked at Ways of Survival on my smartphone.
我在我的智能手机上查看了生存之道。
「 “But if it is sealed in the bronze statue of Samyeongdang, how did you get the skill?"
「但如果是封印在Samyeongdang铜像内,你是如何得到这项技能的?」
“There is a saying that if you meet Buddha, kill Buddha."
“有一句话说,如果你遇到佛,杀佛。”
"What? Don't tell me…"
“什么?别告诉我......”
“Haha, I was just trying it out… but it is true. All the statues aren't just for worship."
“哈哈,我只是试试而已......但这是真的。所有的雕像不仅仅是用来做礼拜的。”
"Hey! This jerk, you should watch your mouth. You might be cursed by the constellation." 」
“嘿!这个混蛋,说话注意点,你可能会被这个星座诅咒。”
At the last gateway to enter Chungmuro, the 'skill' of Samyeongdang was essential.
在进入忠武洛的最后一道门口,三英堂的“技艺”是必不可少的。
And the most surefire way to get the skill was to destroy the idol. Of course, I could buy something similar from the Dokkaebi Bag but… the more coins I saved, the better.
而获得这种技能最有把握的方法就是毁掉神像。当然,我也可以从Dokkaebi包里买到类似的东西,但是......我存的硬币越多越好。
“Then did you resolve the 'man's secret' well?"
“那么,你把‘男人的秘密’解决得好吗?”
I quickly turned off my smartphone screen. My companions, including Jung Heewon, had gathered.
我迅速关掉了我的智能手机屏幕,我的同伴,包括JungHeewon,已经聚集起来。
"Yes. And I have something for you."
“是的,我有东西要给你。”
I pulled out the items I gained from the idol. As luck would have it, the Samyeongdang idol contained items and skills.
我拿出了我从神像中得到的东西。幸运的是,三英党的神像中包含了项目和技能。
[Samyeongdang's Beads]
三英堂珠子
[Samyeongdang's Straw Mat]
[三英堂草席]
Rags and old beads. There were questions in the eyes of everyone present. I knew what they were thinking.
破布和旧珠子。在场的每个人眼里都有疑问。我知道他们在想什么。
But I also knew this. In this world, 'old' was more likely to be 'good.' “They seem like good items. Because they are souvenirs of a great person."
但我也知道这一点。在这个世界里,‘老’更可能是‘好’“它们看起来是好东西。因为它们是一位伟人的纪念品。”
"Great person?"
“伟大的人?”
“Do you know Samyeongdang?"
“你知道三英堂吗?”
[A constellation wearing a straw mat has paused at your actions.]
[一个穿着草席的星座在你的行动中暂停了。]
Jung Heewon asked with a stupid expression.
郑鹤元用一种愚蠢的表情问道。
"…Who is that?"
“那是谁?”
[A constellation wearing a straw mat wishes to appear before character 'Jung Heewon'.]
[一个穿着草席的星座希望出现在人物郑鹤元面前]
"Ah! I know!"
“啊!我知道了!”
Fortunately, someone knew. Needless to say, it was Yoo Sangah.
幸运的是,有人知道,不用说,那就是柳善雅。
“I remember seeing it when I was studying Korean history! Isn't he a monk from the Joseon Dynasty?"
“我记得在学韩国历史的时候看到过!他不是朝鲜王朝的和尚吗?”
“Yes, that’s right.”
“是的,没错。”
“When the Korean military was struggling to defend against the Japanese invasion…he fought in the Nowongpyeong battle and Wukwandong battel!"
“当韩国军队奋力抵抗日本侵略时......他参加了Nowongpyeong战役和Wukwandong战役!”
As expected from Yoo Sangah. I also studied Korean history but I didn't know this.
不出所料,我也学过韩国历史,但是我不知道这个。
[A constellation wearing a straw mat is touched by character 'Yoo Sangah'.]
[一个穿着草席的星座被一个名叫YooSangah的人物触摸。]
I nodded and said.
我点点头说。
"Anyway, these items have his strength."
“不管怎样,这些东西有他的力量。”
"…Really?"
“真的吗?”
“Wow, it is real!"
“哇,这是真的!”
Jung Heewon and Lee Hyunsung were surprised when they confirmed the item information.
郑和元和李贤星在证实了这一消息后感到很惊讶。
“But how did Dokja-ssi know to get this?"
“但是杜克加西是怎么知道这个的呢?”
“Just, I put my hands together in front of the Samyeongdang statue and…they fell from the sky."
“只是,我把双手放在三英党雕像前,然后......它们就从天而降了。”
"Huh? No way…"
“啊?不可能......”
I thought it was ridiculous but there was a reason people said such ridiculous words.
我认为这很荒谬,但是人们说这种荒谬的话是有原因的。
I put on a mock solemn expression as I watched the party.
我看着晚会,装出一副严肃的样子。
“I think… it was sent by Samyeongdang for South Korea."
“我认为......这是三英堂(Samyeongdang)送往韩国的。”
"Ah…"
“啊......”
Their 'ah' were filled with many meanings. I ignored them and kept talking. It wasn't like I was asking for them to listen.
它们的“啊”充满了许多意思。我不理他们,继续说话。我并不是在要求他们听我说话。
“He might've left his belongings to save the country, just like during the Japanese invasion of South Korea. Anyway, now South Korea is a country undergoing turmoil."
“他可能会留下自己的财产来拯救这个国家,就像日本入侵韩国时那样。无论如何,现在韩国是一个正在经历动荡的国家。”
[A constellation wearing a straw mat is moved by your words.]
[一个穿着草席的星座被你的话感动了。]
In times of turmoil, scammers always gained power.
在混乱时期,骗子总是能够获得权力。
“…In this strange world, it isn't weird if something like this happens. Maybe Samyeongdang is one of the 'constellations.' Isn't that right?"
“......在这个陌生的世界,发生这样的事情并不奇怪。也许三英荡就是其中一个“星座”对不对?”
Surprisingly, Yoo Sangah seemed convinced first. Maybe she didn't want me to be embarrassed. The funny thing was that once Yoo Sangah agreed, Lee Hyunsung was immediately convinced.
令人惊讶的是,刘尚雅似乎首先被说服了。也许她不想让我难堪。有趣的是,一旦YooSangah同意了,LeeHyunsung马上就被说服了。