饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《全知读者视角(中英互译版)》作者:[韩]sing N song/ > 《全知读者视角》作者:[韩]sing N song.txt

第201章:第38集-假革命(3).2

作者:韩-sing N song/ 当前章节:3651 字 更新时间:2026-6-23 09:31

***

Aileen helped me with the story fragment that I absorbed through Lamarck Kirin.

艾琳帮我完成了我从拉马克·基林那里学到的故事片段。

However, the molding of the face wasn’t as easy as I thought. The Face of A Casanova Who Died from Sexual Relations didn’t rest safely on my face until it was evening.

然而,这张脸的造型并不像我想象的那么简单。直到夜幕降临,《死于性关系的卡萨诺瓦的面孔》才安全地出现在我的脸上。

I looked in the mirror and smiled with satisfaction.

我看着镜子,满意地笑了。

「 Kim Dokja thought: It isn’t better than Yoo Jonghyuk but isn’t this decent? 」

“金多克亚认为,它并不比柳荣玉好,但这不是很体面吗?”

Then Aileen finished the procedure and muttered, “It seems a bit better. Well, I don’t know. Why is the impression so fuzzy…?”

然后爱玲完成了手术,喃喃自语道:“看起来好多了。我不知道。为什么印象这么模糊...?”

…I guess it was fine. My nose was slightly higher and my cheeks more taut…

我觉得还不错。我的鼻子稍微高了一点,脸颊也更紧了。

The anxious Aileen asked me, “By the way, is it okay to be this carefree? Soon it will be the second Night. The Executioner will come again.”

焦急的爱玲问我:“顺便问一句,这样无忧无虑的生活可以吗?很快就是第二个夜晚了。刽子手会再来的。”

“It will be fine tonight.”

“今晚会好起来的。”

“The guardian can’t protect you indefinitely. Don’t you know?”

“监护人不能无限期地保护你,你不知道吗?”

“I know.”

“我知道。”

I would prefer not to use the guardian’s points if possible but now there was no other way. I had to overcome the second Night with the Guardian’s help. The third Night was when I could try a new method.

如果可能的话,我宁愿不使用守护者的积分,但是现在没有其他的方法了。在《卫报》的帮助下,我度过了第二个夜晚。第三个夜晚是我可以尝试一种新方法的时候。

“Surely Mark won’t become the target right? A guardian can’t protect their own life…”

“马克肯定不会成为目标,对吧?监护人不能保护自己的生命......”

“Don’t worry. No one other than us knows that he is the guardian.”

“别担心,除了我们没人知道他是守护者。”

The duke would still be caught off guard. He didn’t think the revolution would succeed. We had to use this chance well.

公爵还是会措手不及。他认为革命不会成功。我们必须好好利用这个机会。

“Aileen! Night is coming!”

“爱玲!夜晚来临了!”

Jang Hayoung yelled from outside and I went out with Aileen. I had to be the target to avoid unnecessary disturbances.

张海英在外面大叫,我和爱玲一起出去了。我必须成为目标,以避免不必要的干扰。

“The revolutionary!”

“革命者!”

People remembered my outfit and cheered. I felt a bit sad that no one realized I had changed my face.

人们想起了我的服装并欢呼起来。我感到有点难过,因为没有人意识到我改变了自己的面容。

[The second Night has arrived.]

第二个夜晚来临了

I looked around the street. Mark was hiding somewhere in advance and preparing to protect me.

我环顾了一下街道四周,发现马克正提前躲在某个地方,准备保护我。

[You are currently under the protection of the guardian.]

[你现在受到监护人的保护。]

The creepy flute sounds were heard and the executioners appeared one by one. They emerged as expected.

听到令人毛骨悚然的长笛声,刽子手们一个接一个地出现了。他们如预期一样出现了。

[Who is the revo lu tion ary?]

[谁是执行官?]

“It is me. You can’t kill me yet you gathered here anyway.”

“是我,你们不能杀我,但你们聚集在这里。”

The executioners looked at each other.

刽子手们面面相觑。

[You are the re vo lu tion ary.]

[你就是那个守护神]

Then they said, [B u t.]

然后他们说,[but]

At this moment, I felt suspicious. Wait, this…

-这时候我觉得很可疑-等等这个..。

It wasn’t possible. They already thought of this strategy?

-不可能-他们已经想好这个策略了?

[The one who wi ll di e.]

[那个要死的人]

The executioners aimed their scythes at different targets.

刽子手们用镰刀瞄准不同的目标。

[Not the re volu tio nary.]

(不是大家的反应)

One of the nearby executioner’s scythe aimed for Jang Hayoung’s neck.

附近一名刽子手的镰刀瞄准了张海英的脖子。

TL: Rainbow Turtle

彩虹龟

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 202 - Fake Revolutionary (4)

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页