饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《全知读者视角(中英互译版)》作者:[韩]sing N song/ > 《全知读者视角》作者:[韩]sing N song.txt

第241章:第45集-美食家协会(5).2

作者:韩-sing N song/ 当前章节:4497 字 更新时间:2026-6-23 09:31

对于美食家协会的新成员来说,一种方法就是一步一步地成长。然而,如果我像这样拖着,我可能无法读完3000章后的故事。

[Did that Anna girl plan something? The person I just killed was a sword master.]

[那个叫安娜的女孩是不是有什么计划?我刚杀的那个人是个剑术大师。]

One constellation walking in the distance spoke as he threw the incarnation in his hands. Perhaps he was the last expedition member to die.

远处行走的一个星座说话时,他把化身扔到了自己的手中。也许他是最后一个死去的探险队员。

[You look like a new recruit. It is best for you to leave this place. Or else your body will suffer a great blow.]

你看起来像个新人。你最好离开这个地方。否则你的身体将遭受重创

The head of the dead expedition member rolled towards me. It was the head of the incarnation who fled to the end but eventually didn’t survive. I carefully picked up the head and one of the constellations sneered.

死去的探险队队长向我滚来。这是化身的头,谁逃到最后,但最终没有生存。我小心翼翼地抬起头,其中一个星座冷笑起来。

[Do you pity him? Huhu… this guy doesn’t know art.] “Why should their lives be your art?” I stroked his head and the memories of the dead incarnation flowed in. The memories soon became a story that dwelt at my fingertips.

你同情他吗?呼呼...这家伙不懂艺术“为什么他们的生活应该是你的艺术?”我抚摸着他的头,死去的化身的记忆涌了进来。这些记忆很快就变成了一个触手可及的故事。

[A fragment of the story ‘Grudge of a Brutally Murdered Sword Master’ has been acquired.]

[获得了故事《一位被残忍杀害的剑师的怨恨》的一个片段]

The constellations drew back with a frown.

星座皱着眉头向后拉了拉。

[…You like dirty stories.]

你喜欢黄色故事

“Dirty? You gave it to me.”

“下流?你给我的。”

Why did this person easily become a sword master? It was simple. He originally received it from a constellation.

为什么这个人这么容易成为一个剑师呢?很简单,他原来是从一个星座接受的。

“The story is boring. The scenario is too slow. It is the power that all of you gave them.”

“这个故事很无聊。情节太慢了。这是你们所有人赋予他们的力量。”

The things that were received gathered. Someone became a sword master. Someone became a great magician. Then the sword master and great magician became the sin. They all became the prey of these beings.

收到的东西都收集起来了。有人成为了剑术大师。有人变成了一个伟大的魔术师。然后,剑术大师和大魔术师成为罪恶。他们都成了这些生物的猎物。

[What are you trying to do? Stop eating!]

你想干什么?别吃了

A hot-tempered constellation raised the power of the evil spirit. Originally, Iris couldn’t defeat them. The expedition could never win against the evil spirits. However—

一个暴躁的星座唤起了邪灵的力量。最初,艾瑞斯无法打败他们。远征队永远无法战胜邪恶的幽灵。然而--

The evil spirit screamed and retreated from the burning sword.

恶灵尖叫起来,从燃烧的剑下撤退了。

[Kuaaaack!]

[ Kuaaaack! ]

In my hand was the sword I had purchased along with the Assassination King’s Cloak.

我手里拿着的是我和刺杀国王的斗篷一起购买的剑。

+

[Item Information]

[项目资料]

Name: Eoren’s Sword – Replica

姓名:欧伦之剑复制品

Rating: SS+ (Specific scenarios only)

等级:SS+(仅限特定场景)

Description: A sword energized by a first generation story. Only female incarnations can use it and it can generate a force that resists evil spirits for 10 minutes.

描述:一把被第一代故事激励的剑。只有女性化身可以使用它,它可以产生一种力量抵抗邪恶的灵魂10分钟。

+

It was a sword that cost 200,000 coins. It was also a sword that was useless apart from in this scenario. Normally it was an item I would never buy.

这是一把价值20万硬币的剑。这也是一把没有用的剑,除了在这种情况下。通常这是我永远不会买的东西。

[…A first generation sword?]

第一代宝剑

[Hey, don’t be scared! It’s just a replica version!]

(嘿,别害怕!这只是个复制品!)

In fact, I was really worried about it.

事实上,我真的很担心。

[Many constellations are astonished by your actions!]

[许多星座都被你的行为震惊了!]

I had wondered if it was worth taking this risk for this scenario. I measured what I could get from it.

我想知道在这种情况下是否值得冒这个险。我测量了我能从中得到什么。

[Some members of the Gourmet Association are showing a strong hostility to you!]

(美食家协会的一些成员对你表现出强烈的敌意!)

Some things should be calculated and some shouldn’t. Then I made a choice.

有些事情是应该计算的,有些事情是不应该计算的。

“You knew I would come to the volcano.” I decided not to calculate things. “Then did you know? I also knew you would be gathering here.”

“你知道我会来火山的。”我决定不去计算。”“那么你知道吗?我也知道你们会聚集在这里。”

No matter what penalties were received or if the opponents were constellations. I couldn’t afford to pay attention to it.

不管对手受到了什么样的处罚,也不管对手是不是星座,我都不能去关注它。

Nevertheless, I smiled like always. “Let’s start the real hunting.”

尽管如此,我还是像往常一样笑了:“让我们开始真正的狩猎吧。”

TL: Rainbow Turtle

彩虹龟

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 242 - Gourmet Association (6)

无所不知的读者视角第242-美食家协会(6)

Chapter 242: Episode 45 – Gourmet Association (6)

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页