Episode 9 – Omniscient Sunfish (3)
第九集-无所不知的太阳鱼(3)
[The constellation Secretive Plotter is curious about your scam.]
[星座秘密策划者对你的诡计很好奇]
[The constellations have sponsored you 200 coins.]
星座已经为你提供了200枚硬币
The winner of the rock paper scissors was decided in an instant. Lee Gilyoung's face was slightly flushed while Jung Heewon had a satisfied expression. Lee Jihye flopped to the ground with a devastated expression.
石头剪刀布的获胜者瞬间就决定了。李吉英的脸微微泛红,而郑鹤元则表情满意。李智慧一屁股坐在地上,脸上带着悲痛的表情。
"…This is ridiculous!"
“这太荒谬了!”
Unfortunately, I couldn't read Lee Gilyoung's mind so two ampoules went to him.
不幸的是,我不能读懂李吉英的思想,所以两支安瓿送给了他。
“You don't have to give it to me…"
“你不必把它给我......”
“Take it."
“拿去吧。”
He was cute. I stroked Lee Gilyoung's head.
他很可爱,我抚摸着LeeGilyoung的头。
In addition, Jung Heewon won two Stamina Enhancement Ampoules. Jung Heewon received them with a smile.
此外,郑和元还赢得了两枚增强耐力安瓿,郑和元微笑着接受了这两枚奖品。
“Thank you. It was tough so far with my stamina."
“谢谢。以我的毅力,到目前为止还是很艰难的。”
It was only Lee Jihye who didn't obtain any ampoules.
只有李智慧没有得到任何安瓿。
“How can you beat me 18 out of 20 times? Did you cheat?"
“你怎么能在20次中打败我18次?你作弊了吗?”
“I am originally good at rock paper scissors."
“我本来就擅长石头剪刀布。”
"Are you really going to do this? Can't you give me just one…"
“你真的要这么做吗?你就不能给我一个......”
"You have Yoo Jonghyuk."
“你有柳钟玉。”
I ignored Lee Jihye's whines and packed the ampoules.
我没有理会李继惠的抱怨,只是装上了安瓿。
Jung Heewon patted the shoulder of the grouchy Lee Jihye while staring at Lee Jihye's shining sword.
郑和元一边看着李智慧闪亮的宝剑,一边拍拍李智慧不高兴的肩膀。
“Little sister, the world has to be fair."
“小妹妹,世界必须公平。”
* * *
* * *
Dudududu. There was the sound of the helicopter's propellers. Lee Gilyoung looked at the distant dinosaur island and asked, “Hyung, can't I take it to the next floor?"
都都都都。有直升机螺旋桨的声音。LeeGilyoung看着远处的恐龙岛,问道:“Hyung,我能不能把它搬到下一层去?”
The big praying mantis was sitting in Lee Gilyoung's lap and talking to Lee Gilyoung. The praying mantis rubbed its antenna against Lee Gilyoung's jaw.
那只大螳螂正坐在LeeGilyoung的大腿上和LeeGilyoung说话。螳螂用触角摩擦LeeGilyoung的下巴。
“Unfortunately, you can't take it."
“不幸的是,你不能接受。”
Lee Gilyoung's hugged the praying mantis with a sad expression.
李吉林用悲伤的表情拥抱了这只螳螂。
“…Take care Titano."
“...照顾好泰坦诺。”
Kwiiik.
Kwiiik.
He had already given it a name. Unfortunately, monsters created in Theatre Dungeon couldn't move to another floor.
他已经给它起了一个名字,不幸的是,在剧场地牢里创造出来的怪物不能移动到另一层。
However, items could be taken to other floors. For example, I had the ampoules that increased stats and the item I was now holding.
不过,物品可以搬到其他楼层。例如,我有增加属性的安瓿和我现在持有的物品。
[Tyrant T-Rex's DNA Ampoule]
霸王龙的DNA安瓿
The golden ampoule was the most decisive reason for choosing this movie. It was an item that increased all stats by 10 for 30 minutes after ingestion. Although it had the disadvantage that it could only be used in Theatre Dungeon, it was impossible to break through the last floor of this dungeon without this item.
金安瓿是选择这部电影最具决定性的原因。这是一个在摄入后30分钟内增加所有属性10的项目。虽然它的缺点是它只能在剧场地下城使用,但是没有这个东西是不可能突破这个地下城的最后一层的。
Especially if Yoo Jonghyuk was in the worst situation as I thought.
尤其是如果YooJonghyuk正如我所想的那样处于最糟糕的境地。
The praying mantis that Lee Gilyoung released flew in the air and the dark sky started to collapse.
李吉英放飞的螳螂在空中飞舞,黑暗的天空开始坍塌。
[The first 'Ending Credit' has been reached.]
[已达到第一个“终止信用证”。]
[Performers: Kim Dokja, Jung Heewon, Lee Jihye, Lee Gilyoung.]
[表演者:KimDokja,JungHeewon,LeeJihye,LeeGilyoung]
[You have obtained 500 coins as compensation.]
你得到了500枚硬币作为补偿
I felt some dizziness and we appeared on the ground floor again. After we escaped, the movie posted on the wall was torn. It was evidence that we safely cleared it. Lee Jihye was complaining.
我感到一阵眩晕,于是我们又出现在一楼。我们逃跑后,墙上贴的电影胶片被撕坏了。这是我们安全清除它的证据。李智慧在抱怨。
“Do you have to pass a few more floors like this?"
“你还要再经过几层这样的楼层吗?”
“Yoo Jonghyuk will have broken most of it so it will be faster than you think."
“柳永玉会打破大部分规则,所以速度会比你想象的要快。”
We headed straight to the second floor via the escalator. From the second floor, the remaining space was narrow because it was the full-fledged theatre. Jung Heewon asked.
我们乘自动扶梯直接上了二楼。从二楼开始,剩下的空间非常狭窄,因为它是一个完整的剧院。郑鹤元问道。
“There’s no change?”
“没有变化吗?”
No matter how long we waited, the environment on the second floor didn't change. The camera wasn't seen and the screening didn't start either. Looking closer, all the posters on the second floor were torn. Lee Jihye noticed something.
不管我们等了多久,二楼的环境没有改变。摄像机没有出现,放映也没有开始。仔细看,二楼所有的海报都被撕掉了。李智慧注意到了一些事情。
“Is it only the movies whose posters are intact?"
“只有那些电影的海报完好无损吗?”
I checked the torn posters one by one.
我一张一张地检查撕破的海报。
Pacific Rim directed by Guillermo del Toro… a giant robots righting movie? Too bad. If this had been intact then I could've gotten the reward of Hardened Gloves.
环太平洋》由吉尔摩·德尔·托罗导演......一部巨型机器人扶正电影?太糟糕了。如果这个完好无损的话,我就可以得到硬化手套的奖励了。
Inception directed by Christopher Nolan… it was good that this one was torn.
由克里斯托弗·诺兰导演的《盗梦空间》......这部电影被撕烂了是件好事。
"Wow, I wanted to watch this."
“哇,我想看这个。”
I saw the poster that Lee Jihye was looking at.
我看到了LeeJihye正在看的海报。
“Do you like superheroes?
“你喜欢超级英雄吗?
"Yes."
“是的。”
“It is fortunate. Otherwise you would hate it after this."
“这是幸运的,否则你以后会讨厌它的。”
“…I see."
“我明白了。”
On the torn poster, a green monster was roaring at us.We went straight up to the third floor.
在撕破的海报上,一只绿色的怪物正向我们咆哮。我们径直上到三楼。
“It is the same here."
“这里也一样。”
All the posters on the third floor were torn as well. Yoo Jonghyuk had properly swept through it. It was fortunate since there were a lot of dangerous movies on the third floor.
三楼所有的海报也被撕掉了。柳永玉已经彻底地扫过了它。幸运的是,三楼有很多危险的电影。
Final Destination directed by James Wan… that bastard Yoo Jonghyuk, how did he break this? This was an annihilation movie.
由詹姆斯·温导演的《终点站》......那个混蛋柳钟玉,他是怎么打破这个记录的?这是一部毁灭电影。
“We are going up faster than I expected?"
“我们的上涨速度比我预期的要快?”
Unlike Jung Heewon's bright voice, I was nervous every time we climbed a floor. Clearing the Theatre Dungeon required some luck. Some of the posters on each floor weren't covered in Ways of Survival. Yoo Jonghyuk didn't clear all movies.
不像JungHeewon明亮的声音,每次我们爬上地板我都很紧张。清理剧院地下城需要一些运气。每一层楼上的一些海报都没有包含在《生存之道》中。柳永玉并不是所有的电影都是清白的。
There was a system message when we entered the fourth floor.
当我们进入四楼时,有一条系统信息。
[You have entered the fourth floor.]
你已经进入了四楼
The spotlight poured down without giving me time to look at the posters. Jung Heewon gathered both hands together and prayed.
聚光灯倾泻而下,我没有时间看海报。郑和元双手合十,祈祷着。
“Please don't be a ghost movie…"
“请不要是鬼片......”
I glanced at Jung Heewon and she gave me an excuse.
我瞥了郑鹤元一眼,她给了我一个借口。
“Ghosts can't be killed with a sword."
“鬼魂不能用剑杀死。”
…This was the reason.
这就是原因。
[The screening has started!]
[放映开始了!]
The background changed and when we opened our eyes, a sea breeze blew on the prow of a ship.
背景变了,当我们睁开眼睛时,一阵海风吹在船头上。
"This…?"
“这个......?”
Salt was felt in my mouth and the open horizon spread out before me. I was enraptured by the scenery of the sea. I had been working every day and it had been a few years since I've travelled anywhere.
我感到嘴里有盐味,开阔的地平线在我面前伸展开来。我被大海的景色迷住了。我每天都在工作,已经有好几年没有到过任何地方了。
"What is this movie?"
“这是什么电影?”
Next to me, Jung Heewon was wearing a full length dress.
在我旁边,郑鹤元穿着一条长裙。
A violin sound was heard from the inside of the cruise ship and there was the sound of excited people. It was an incredibly romantic atmosphere from a movie…
游轮里传来小提琴的声音,还有兴奋的人们发出的声音。电影里的浪漫气氛令人难以置信。
Oh, I know what this movie is.
我知道这部电影是什么了。
Then Lee Jihye's voice was heard. “Oh, accelerating all of a sudden…"
然后听到了李智慧的声音。“哦,突然加速了......”
I looked back and saw that Lee Jihye was vomiting. Jung Heewon rushed over and patted her back. After vomiting for a long time, Lee Jihye said.
我回头一看,发现李智慧在呕吐。郑和元冲过去拍拍她的背。在呕吐了很长时间之后,LeeJihye说。
"Uh, I get seasick."
“呃,我晕船。”
“It is okay, just vomit."
“没关系,只要呕吐就行了。”
…I had wondered this since a while ago. Why did the Loyal Military Duke choose Lee Jihye? No, I read the novel but I just didn't want to know.
我早就想知道了。为什么忠诚的军人公爵选择了李继惠?不,我读了那本小说,但我只是不想知道。
“But Unni… is this the movie? The boat that sinks."
“但是Unni...这就是电影吗?沉船。”
"It seems so."
“看起来是这样。”
“Then… perhaps Unni is 'Kate Winslet?'"
“那么......也许Unni就是‘KateWinslet’?”
Lee Jihye looked at Jung Heewon's dress like she was envious, then she looked at me.
李智慧看着郑希元的裙子,好像她很嫉妒似的,然后她看着我。
“Then Ahjussi is… DiCaprio? Uweeeek!"
“那大叔就是......迪卡普里奥?乌维耶克!”
I felt somehow grumpy when I saw her vomiting after saying that. At this time, Lee Gilyoung emerged from behind me.
当我看到她说了那些话后呕吐时,我有点不高兴。这时,李吉英从我身后走了出来。
"Hyung!"
“嗨!”
Lee Gilyoung was dressed in formal clothing. This clothing was somewhat familiar…
李吉杨穿着正式的服装。这种服装有点熟悉..。
Anyway, everyone was gathered.
不管怎样,大家都聚集在一起。
“There is no time."
“没有时间了。”
The ship was now sinking. Unfortunately, the solution to this movie didn't appear in Ways of Survival.
船现在正在下沉,不幸的是,这部电影的解决方案并没有出现在《生存之道》中。
How could we beat the Titanic? Was it a fight with the sea?
我们怎样才能打败泰坦尼克号?这是一场与大海的战斗吗?
Lee Jihye was the first to comment.
李继惠是第一个发表评论的人。
“The ship is sinking anyway. Do we just have to sink with it?"
“船无论如何都要沉了,难道我们就要和它一起沉了吗?”
"That is a little…"
“这有点......”
It was frustrating. It would've been better if the movie had a clear enemy to crush.
这是令人沮丧的。如果电影有一个明确的敌人来粉碎,那就更好了。
“Let's look for the villain Hyung."
“我们去找反派人物Hyung吧。”
This was Lee Gilyoung's opinion. I didn't know if there was an obvious villain this movie., But since I couldn't think of anything else, I decided to follow it.
这是LeeGilyoung的视角。我不知道这部电影是否有一个明显的反派角色,但是因为我想不出别的什么,所以我决定追随它。
“Then let's handle the villain."
“那就让我们来对付这个恶棍。”
We started moving. By the way, who was this movie's villain? The last time I watched the Titanic…
我们开始搬家。顺便问一下,这部电影的反派是谁?我上次看泰坦尼克号的时候..。
But I didn't need to worry. The villain came to find us. A man in a clean suit was staring over here.
但是我不需要担心。那个恶棍来找我们了。一个穿着干净西装的男人正盯着这里看。
“Jack Dawson!”
“杰克·道森!”
Wait, Jack Dawson… the role that DiCaprio played? But the man wasn't looking at me.
等等,杰克·道森......迪卡普里奥扮演的那个角色?但是那个人没有看我。
"…Me?"
“我?”
…He was DiCaprio? I sighed as I looked at Lee Gilyoung.
“他就是迪卡普里奥?”我看着李·吉杨,叹了口气。
* * *
* * *
After a while, we kidnapped a person we thought was the villain of the movie. But the theater master didn't respond. It wasn't enough to kidnap him…
过了一会儿,我们绑架了一个我们认为是电影中反派的人。但是戏剧老师没有回应。绑架他还不够..。
I hesitated for a moment before opening my mouth.
我犹豫了一会儿才开口说话。
"Then…"
“那么......”
"Let's kill him."
“我们杀了他吧。”
Lee Jihye pulled out her sword and pointed it. It was at a man struggling while his body was tied up.
李继惠拔出她的剑,指着它。这是一个男人挣扎时,他的身体被绑起来。
"The theater master is a psychopath? Then isn't the answer to kill him quickly?"
“戏剧大师是个精神病患者?那么,这不就是迅速杀死他的答案吗?”
I thought so as well. No, I was sure of it.
-我也这么想-不我很确定。
It was the answer to another movie like this in Ways of Survival. But Jung Heewon gazed at the man in horror and unexpected said, “But…he looks like a real person."
这是另一部类似《生存之道》的电影的答案。但是郑希元惊恐地看着这个男人,出乎意料地说:“但是......他看起来像个真人。”
"…Huh?"
“嗯?”
“This is a movie but he is just like a real person."
“这是一部电影,但他就像一个真实的人。”
It was surprising that Jung Heewon said this when she had been neatly subjugating the weak a few days ago. Then again, Jung Heewon had said something like this: 'I might be a killer but I don't want to become a monster.'
令人惊讶的是,几天前郑鹤元还在巧妙地征服弱者的时候说出了这样的话。然而,郑鹤元也曾说过类似的话:“我可能是个杀手,但我不想成为一个怪物。”
Lee Ji-hye asked, “Unni, what are you saying this type of sentimental thing now? You don't want to kill him?"
李智希问:“姐姐,你现在说这种伤感的话是什么意思?你不想杀他吗?”
“No, that isn't it…"
“不,不是这样的......”
“It is good to save people. But if this person doesn't die, we will die. We are definitely alive but this guy is just a character!"
“救人是件好事。但是如果这个人不死,我们就会死。我们肯定还活着,但这家伙只是一个角色!”
Characters…
角色..。
I felt bemused at Lee Jihye's words.
我对李智慧的话感到困惑。
Jung Heewon looked at me. "…Do you think so?"
郑和元看着我,“......你这么认为吗?”
“Even if this guy is a 'real' person, he is still a bad guy! Why is killing him bad?"
“即使这个人是一个‘真实的’人,他仍然是一个坏人!为什么杀死他是坏事?”
Lee Jihye's words might be right. This guy was definitely a villain of the scenario and would do bad things. So it was okay to kill him. Funnily enough, it was the logic that Yoo Jonghyuk often spoke about in Ways of Survival.
李智慧的话可能是对的。这家伙绝对是剧情中的坏蛋,会做坏事。所以杀了他也没关系。有趣的是,这正是柳钟玉在《生存之道》中经常提到的逻辑。
The moment I opened my mouth, Lee Jihye hurriedly drew her sword.
我一张嘴,李智慧就拔出了她的剑。
"Sigh, what is this? Master could be dying right now!"
“唉,这是什么?师父可能马上就要死了!”
The blade descended and pierced the man's chest. Blood poured out. It was incredibly realistic. Then a system message was heard.
刀刃向下刺穿了那个人的胸膛。血流了出来。这是难以置信的现实。然后一个系统消息被听到。
[The theater owner is satisfied with the changed ending of the movie.] [The stern of the ship will lead to the next floor.]
[影院老板对电影的结局改变很满意。]这条船的尾部通向下一层
“Look, I did it properly. Right?"
“听着,我做得很好,对吧?”
Lee Jihye shouted triumphantly.
李继惠得意洋洋地喊道。
The answer obviously wasn't wrong. The theater master acknowledged this and the constellations would give coins for our actions. We would survive with these coins.
答案显然没有错。戏剧大师承认了这一点,星座也会为我们的行为捐钱。有了这些硬币,我们就能生存下去。
It was a way of living that destroyed this world.
这是一种毁灭这个世界的生活方式。
[The second 'Ending Credit' has been reached.]
[已达到第二个“终止信用证”。]
[Performers: Kim Dokja, Jung Heewon, Lee Jihye, Lee Gilyoung.]
[表演者:KimDokja,JungHeewon,LeeJihye,LeeGilyoung]